135 Reviews for Yellow Paddle Photography

Multi. Locations (11)
Liability Insurance (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Prints (1)

My cousin hired YellowPaddle for her wedding and I loved how Laura worked with us ladies and made us laugh. She was great at coming up with fun and flattering poses and so so patient! I know my cousin was super happy with Laura as a photographer and my fiance and I will definitely be booking Laura for our future wedding! Thank you, Laura.

Profile Picture AnneMarie, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I chose Karly as our photographer for her laid back vibe and beautiful photographs that we saw on the Yellow Paddle website, and we were extremely pleased with her services. She took stunning engagement pictures and was full of energy and ideas for creative shots at our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Heather , 9/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

The wedding is still a year away but the ease of hiring this company and the number of photographers to choose from make Yellowpaddle worth hiring.

Profile Picture Michele, 9/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paola Babb with Yellow Paddle Photography did an incredible job with our engagement photos! She captured our afternoon beautifully and authentically. Paola made us feel very comfortable, making the photo shoot fun. She suggested a ton of great poses, captured lots of natural shots, and even incorporated our dog into the photos. I would absolutely recommend using Paola Babb as your photographer.

Profile Picture Noha, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love Yellow Paddle Photography - great photographers (shout out to Preston and Keiko!), fast response times (got my photos less than two weeks after the big day), and gorgeous shots. Our photographers were willing to tromp through fields and hang out with goats (yes, really) to help us get the perfect light-hearted shots. If you're looking for a budget-friendly and professional company, look no further!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would recommend Yellow Paddle to any of my friends! Alex T and Tonyal were both wonderful! They were flexible, fun, and professional. We were looking for a photographer that was affordable and were very surprised at both how affordable and wonderful Yellow Paddle is. Our photos are perfect!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Rick V. at Yellow Paddle was so much more amazing that I imagined my wedding day photographer to be! He was super flexible about meeting with us via Skype because we don't live in the Denver area. He agreed to scout out a park in the city for us to take our first look photos, and the park was the perfect spot to shoot the photos! We absolutely loved it and loved the photos. His shots were beautiful and artsy, which we really liked. I think the best part of working with Rick was his personality. He was really fun to work with, and just a good, funny person to spend time with. He also took the time to ask what we wanted from him and then did that. I am pretty camera shy, so I wanted fewer staged photos and more candid photos. After looking through the photos, I realized he captured EVERYTHING, but at the time I didn't notice him there! Working with Rick really made our wedding day a breeze. We highly recommend hiring him! Thanks Rick!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/30/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Gabi (a photographer that we found through Yellow Paddle) is wonderful! She was able to work with our busy schedule and always had a smile on her face. She got to know us as individuals and managed all of the details for us on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Britt, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

We hired Laura C and Nick N at Yellow Paddle, and they did a drop dead gorgeous job. Super fun, very professional, very creative photographers, and they made us feel very comfortable. They captured the natural lighting and sunbursts perfectly, and their pictures helped tell the story of our wedding so beautifully. Laura met one on one with us multiple times before our wedding, and she instantly made us feel very comfortable and well taken care of. Couldn’t be happier with their work, and we highly recommend Yellow Paddle for any photography session!

Profile Picture Niki, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so happy with our experience working with Yellow Paddle on our wedding day! Our photographer was Sara M. and she was fantastic. Sara met with us a few weeks before our wedding to learn about our story and our vision for the wedding, and helped us strategize how to get the most out of the limited time we had for pictures. Not only did Sara capture so many incredible moments we'll cherish the rest of our lives, she also took plenty of pictures of the small details that we spent a lot of time planning but couldn't really appreciate during such a hectic day. We're really glad we had the opportunity to work with Sara and, overall, our expectations were exceeded with Yellow Paddle.

Profile Picture Tim, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a very small wedding and a very small budget but we knew good quality wedding photos were important to us and Yellow Paddle provided pricing that we could afford. After getting our engagement and wedding photos back I can confidently say that we underpaid significantly for the quality work that Josie Skinner put into our special day. I can not say enough good things about her or her photography. She really took the time to get to know us, what we were looking for, and our dogs (who were very important to have in the photos and not often that focused on being photographed). She captured every moment we wanted and then some. Seriously, if you're considering Yellow Paddle, make the right choice for your wedding and go with Josie!

Photo for Yellow Paddle Photography Review - !!!!!!
Profile Picture Matt, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kira was a pleasure to work with. She has a keen eye and a passion for her photography... and it ABSOLUTELY shows in work. Her photographs went beyond my expectations. My husband, family, and friends are completely in love with how the photos came out. Thank you, Kira for capturing our wedding day.

Profile Picture Caley, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Josie was incredible. We asked for more real-time photos rather than a bunch of ones we posed for. We got exactly what we were hoping for. She captured our wedding as we remember it, and every photo showed so much happiness and love. She exceeded our expectations :)

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We worked with Alex T. and she was amazing! Very responsive and put us both at ease. She went above and beyond to make our day stress free by coordinating with our DJ and getting us drinks immediately upon conclusion of the ceremony.

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further than Kira and/or Jae from Yellow Paddle!

First, leading up to our wedding, communication was efficient and prompt. It might seem like an insignificant thing but when you’re working with multiple vendors, having quick sensible answers to questions is very helpful.

Both Kira and Jae were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took wonderful photographs of our wedding, even when we included challenging dogs and family situations! They somehow seemed to be in 10 places at the same time, capturing excellent photos of all parts of the evening!

We recently received our photos and first, we’ve got a huge amount which is brilliant, but also the quality of them is stunning. Kira and Jae are excellent photographers and artists and we are lucky to have the memories that they captured.

Thank you again, Kira and Jae!

Melissa

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/3/17, 1 Review

Love, love, love!
Paola and Kristen were amazing! They gave us everything we wanted and more! Both candid photos and posed. They caught every moment in between. I wouldn't ask for more. Thank you Yellow Paddle for helping us find such a great photographer to capture our special day!

Profile Picture Tina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

We recently had our engagement and wedding photos taken. As many of you know, choosing the right photographer can be challenging. But after going through Sara M's portfolio we knew instantly that she was the one. Not only did she capture every moment perfectly, but she was very professional, patient and kind. Her passion for photographing the perfect moment comes across in every picture. We are still having a hard time choosing are favorite pictures! Sara M. definitely exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We could not be happier with our photographer Sara M. She took some really amazing shots and we were blown away at the clarity and beauty of them. We did have an amazing venue for Sara to work with, but the images she captured were stunning. I paid they extra $50 for the thumb drive and I am so happy I did. I was able to create a photo book and on each page I was able to tell the entire story from beginning to end because Sara captured so many candid moments along with the still poses. I get so many complements on our photos and I am all too happy to recommend Yellow Paddle and especially Sara McCarthy as our photographer.

Profile Picture Jessie, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Gabi is AMAZING! She made our day perfect and our pictures are gorgeous. All of our family and friends commented on how great our pictures turned out. Not to mention she is the sweetest and so fun to be around! I can't imagine our wedding day without her.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tonyal was our photographer! She was the absolute sweetest person to work with!! We had the entire wedding at my sister's ranch, so she came out a little early to scout out the venue which was incredibly helpful!! We had a big and wily wedding party, but Tonyal worked so hard to keep everyone in line while being the sweetest, kindest person!! (I'm a fairly awkward person, but she made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera.) We simply cannot wait to see our pictures (will update once we receive them)!! Tonyal, thanks for being such an attentive and fun photographer!! We had such a great time working with you and getting to know you!! A++ :-)

Profile Picture Traci, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

We could not be happier with amazing job done by Jackie and Kristin for our wedding. They both took an incredible amount of photos and each have their own unique style which made it fun to see our wedding day from two different sets of lenses. They were so helpful getting our day planned and organized and stayed the whole time to capture all our special moments. Thank you to our team, we couldn't be happier with our photos!

Profile Picture Arianne, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We searched through so many photographers and finally came across Yellow Paddle and it was a one of our best decisions made in the wedding planning process. Our photographer was Gabi, she went above and beyond with making sure every detail was captured during our outdoor wedding. She was wonderful to work with! She met us a month before at the venue to discuss the schedule and shots that we wanted as well as got to know us as a couple. Yellow Paddle was super easy to work with- payments were all online, they sent reminders, and when we had questions they responded quickly. Amazing service!

Profile Picture Kiersten, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josie & Alisha: Photographs have always been incredibly important to me, so when I saw what wedding photography costs I was devastated. Then a friend recommended Yellow Paddle. We had looked at other companies that provide similar services but they were clearly national companies that sent generic and persistent emails after you put in a request and didn't even let you see examples! We immediately received great customer service from Yellow Paddle and getting to choose from so many photographers' portfolios put my mind at ease and, most importantly, we could afford it! Every photographer I saw, particularly Josie and Alisha, could charge and deserves the $5k+ rate we found elsewhere, so we are incredibly grateful that we found them through Yellow Paddle. Pre-wedding communications were easy and prompt, our engagement photos with Josie are stunning (and she was willing to meet us nearly at dawn outside of town to take them after I had given her my vision of a mountainy shoot), and on the wedding day Josie and Alisha were attentive, worked hard, and seemed to really care and enjoy themselves. They sent me the photos promptly and I've probably scrolled through the 1,500+ photos a hundred times I'm so in love. I couldn't recommend Yellow Paddle, Josie, or Alisha more!

Profile Picture Camisha, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We hired Sarah McCarthy from Yellow Paddle and she captured every perfect moment. I would recommend her for your next wedding! Super relaxed and easy going. Will work with you to get the pictures you want. We were very pleased with the turn out. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/24/17, 1 Review