Yelena K. Beauty Reviews

6 | New York, NY

6 Reviews for Yelena K. Beauty

6 Yelena K. Beauty Reviews

Yelena was amazing!

I've known her for 5 years as she has been my go-to makeup artist for every important event. I knew I had to have her do the make-up at my wedding for me, my 3 bridesmaids and my Mom.
    It was the rainiest, most humid day and all of our makeups lasted for 24 hours - through the weather and sweatiest dance party of my life! (I have to admit that I skipped washing my face that night and got the best compliments at the breakfast the next day as people didn't realize it was the same make-up).
    Yelena is super responsive, sent us detailed timelines throughout my ever-changing wedding planning, arrived on time and stayed on schedule. She customize the make-up to every girl's palette and made everyone look their best selves.
    I couldn't have imagined spending the day with anyone else as she was also a very calming presence on a stressful/exciting day.
    You can't go wrong with Yelena!

Yelena was a true professional and very accommodating. Not only was she a skilled artist that was able to provide a variety of looks for me, my bridesmaids and my MIL, she had a soothing and wonderful presence. She was also extremely professional and responsive. Very easy to reach and work with! She also wants to make you happy and will take into account any and all suggestions. I wanted a look that was more than natural but not overly "done" and she totally got it. She gave me a soft, beautiful smokey eye and did great contouring. Everyone looked fantastic.

On my wedding day I was very surprised to find myself being EXTREMELY stressed and kind of freaking out. Not about Yelena of course, just about everything else! Yelena took it all in stride. I was very impressed. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Cecilia · Married on 10/11/2015

Yelena was a dream to work with. We were connected through my hairdresser and she immediately knew what I wanted. I don't wear a lot of make up day to day and so wanted a really natural look which she totally achieved. I would recommend Yelena 100% and will hopefully have an opportunity to call her again soon for another occasion.

Laura · Married on 10/12/2013

Yelena is absolutely fabulous! I could not have had a better experience and would recommend her to everyone and everyone. She made my entire bridal party look and feel spectacular. I wish I could have her do my makeup all the time!

• Vicki

Vicki · Married on 01/20/2013

Yelena was fantastic! She was very flexible throughout the whole process. She completed the trial a few months in advance (it was for the engagement photos) and on the wedding day we took the look and made it dramatic. She is always on time, very responsive to calls/emails, and made sure she captured what you wanted while using her expertise to ensure you had an amazing look. I along with my bridal party looked like a flawless version of ourselves. Also, Yelena is flexible. She came to my house for the make-up trial which was SO convenient. Make-up counters and salons are nice but you truly need a professional like Yelena for your wedding day.

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

Yelena is an incredibly talented makeup artist. She honestly made me feel and look so beautiful! No worries about raccoon eyes in photos! She uses the best quality makeup and stays within any time requirements you have. One of my bridesmaids doesn't really wear makeup on a regular basis, but Yelena made her feel so comfortable with everything and I think has changed her mind about getting all glamed up! lol If you are looking for a decent price, a friendly face, and quality get a hold of Yelena. Once you see your photos you'll be glad you did!!!