ybfrance floral designs, inc. Reviews

39 | Laurel, MD

39 Reviews for ybfrance floral designs, inc.

• Paige

Paige · Married on 10/31/2019

Quality work, good prices, great personality

Ms. Yvonne helped me create a bouquet that fell comfortably within my budget. I gave her my ideas and she delivered beautifully! She was very helpful and nailed the tropical foliage look I wanted. I fully reccomend her services to anyone who wants flowers for any reason.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Komal Stephen · Married on 10/26/2019

Creative and innovative

Yvonne was really friendly and professional. Put our vision into reality. Flowers were beautiful and creative. She was very flexible with all the changes we made until the end. Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/01/2019

ybfrance floral designs, inc.'s reply:

Thanks so very much for your kind words and the photos. I am not being pushy however can I get a large photo when you get them from your photo guy.?
    Thanks,
  • Marta

Marta · Married on 08/15/2019

Perfect flowers!

We sent Yvonne inspirational photos of flowers we wanted and she gave us exactly the flowers we wanted and more! She came on time with the delivery and made sure everything was the way we wanted. The flowers even stayed together a week after our ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Hello Marta & Brandon,
    It was a pleasure working you both. We were able to get everything together via text and email. With luck, I was able to meet the bride just after delivering the flowers and I must say that Brandon the groom stayed on top of our communication.
    Thanks and may you have Peace & Happiness in your new life together.
    Best,
    Yvonne
    ybfrance floral designs, Inc.

Karla · Married on 03/23/2019

Professional and Attentive

Yvonne was a pleasure to work with! She clearly saw our vision and did such an amazing job with our wedding arrangements. When the flowers arrived the day of we were in love at the attention to detail. Thank you! Would recommend!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Hello Karla & Alyssa,
    Thanks for the lovely review, I really tried to pull colors from each girl's dress to create the final floral designs.
    Your flowers reviewed lots of positive response on my business Facebook page and when you receive your pictures and are willing to share them I would love to put them on my business pages. I wish you both the very best in the next stage of your lives.

Warm Regards,
    Yvonne
    ybfrance floral designs, Inc.
  • Desirae

Desirae · Married on 11/11/2018

Better Than We Ever Imagined!

Mrs. France did a beautiful job making our vision come to life. She was extremely responsive, made suggestions, and executed perfectly. If I could do it all over again, I would’ve ordered more because the arrangements were so beautiful. My guests even took home the centerpieces! Best florist in the DMV area.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Annabelle · Married on 09/15/2018

Ms. Yvonne was amazing! She was able to captured exactly what I wanted and made it even better! She was always easy to get in contact with and was very thorough throughout the whole process. Because of her, flowers were the least of my worries!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Nancy · Married on 05/12/2018

Was a good vendor. Customized our order and took extra time with us.

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • Chi-Chi

Chinonye · Married on 05/05/2018

For my wedding, I was looking for a vendor who could stay within my budget. I received quotes from brick and mortar florist quotes started at $3500+ and my budget was 1/3 of this amount. I was pretty distressed because my wedding was in May 2018 and I was still looking in December 2017! I tried something different and started to contact floral designers. I saw Yvonne's photos on Craigslist and gave her a call. We met and I shared my vision for the wedding. My colors were magenta, navy blue and gold. She was very supportive and loved my wedding colors but would have helped me figure out a theme if I didn't already have one as well. She was also upfront with me and helped me create a floral plan that I could afford and would be great for my wedding. When we were looking at flower choices and colors, she asked a lot of questions to understand what types of flowers were important to me. We stayed in touch afterwards by phone and everything came out better than I could have ever expected! I was able to purchase my bouquet, grooms and groomsmen boutonnieres, corsages for my MIL's, and bridesmaid bouquets (see photos; photo credit Winnie Dora Photography). I also focused on having three sizes of centerpieces for my reception, an arrangement for my sweetheart table, wedding cake and flower petals for my ceremony aisle. Yvonne was also familiar with my wedding venue and gave me tips on how to coordinate with them to have clean vases available once she arrived. She designed and coordinated everything beautifully! She was on time to deliver the bouquets and set up the centerpieces in two locations on the day of my wedding. Yvonne was a joy to work with and she surprised my by fitting in the David Austin Roses that I thought I couldn't afford for my bouquet! She has become a wonderful friend and I can't say enough about her lovely personality, friendliness, professionalism and timeliness. Be sure to grab her before she is booked up! Thanks Yvonne!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Margurite · Married on 04/07/2018

My experience with Mrs. France was absolutely fabulous. Her ideas help me with the best selection Of colors for my bridal party and Arrangement for the church and the reception. My bouquet was simply elegant. Thank You Mrs. France so very much for your support and service.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Michel · Married on 10/18/2017

Yvonne made an amazing job. The ceremony and reception ball-room was better that we would imagine. Thank you so much for your help. It's a honor working with you.

Sent on 10/23/2017

gloria · Married on 09/23/2017

Yvonne is the best value and service. Her work is creative, reasonably priced and professional

Sent on 11/19/2017

Moniqua · Married on 07/22/2017

I am so happy with my decision to work with YBFrance Floral Designs. The professionalism, customer service, attention to detail, timeliness and creativity to the craft was top notch. All questions was patiently addressed and other options was thoroughly researched. The passion for the craft was evident in each loving detail. I welcome the opportunity to work together again. I couldn't be more happier about how my wedding turned out and all of my guests was impressed and inquired about the service. Kudos on an outstanding job!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Hannah · Married on 06/24/2017

YBFrance did an absolutely beautiful job on the flower arrangements for my wedding this past weekend. I could not have asked for better. She was also incredibly responsive and tentative to our needs for the big day. Her professionalism is outstanding and I would GLADLY recommend her to all my friends for their floral needs. Will be definitely be using her services again!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Adebi · Married on 06/17/2017

This vendor is really professional, delivers on time and make pretty bouquets

Sent on 07/03/2017

Brenda · Married on 06/17/2017

Ybfrance Floral Designs,Inc. I found Mrs. France to be very talented with her floral designs. Her flower arrangements
    were absolutely beautiful. She has wonderful ideals and suggestions. She is very easy to work with, I made several changes and she was so sweet to accommodate my wishes. My flowers for my wedding were beautiful. Her prices are very reasonable. I will definitely recommend her to all my family and friends.

Sent on 06/27/2017

KAREN · Married on 06/10/2017

My experience was excellent
    The flowers were absolutely beautiful. So much more than anticipated. Mrs. France was so easy to work with. I recommend her to every bride you will not be disappointed .My bouquet was esquisite! Everything was exceptional.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/20/2017

She did a wonderful job on my sister's bouquet for her wedding. Very talented! All I had to do was show her a picture of what she wanted and she was able to create it.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Margurite · Married on 04/29/2017

Mrs.France did a Fantastic Job. My Floral Design absolutely fabulous. My Family and Friends all ask for her website. Thank You Mrs. France

Sent on 05/13/2017

Emily · Married on 12/02/2016

Excellent service and quality of flowers; highly recommended

Sent on 12/13/2016

Emily · Married on 12/02/2016

Excellent customer service, the flowers were pristine!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Tamarra · Married on 07/16/2016

Amazing work. Professional, affordable and fast!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Termia · Married on 08/29/2015

Throughout my process in planning my wedding, finding this vendor was the best. Mrs. France was very professional and made sure every bouquet was exactly what I wanted. Working with her was the best and would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Valerie · Married on 05/09/2015

We absolutely loved the flowers that were made for our wedding by ybfloral designs, inc. Ms. France was very easy to work with. She was very professional and timely with everything. She kept me posted on the status of the entire process through email. The final product she was exactly what I requested. She went out of her way to search for the flowers that I requested. She used quality flowers and stayed well within my budget.

I received so many positive comments on how beautiful the flowers looked. Many people couldn't believe they were silk flowers. I highly recommend ybfloral designs, inc. for your wedding flowers.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Latchmie · Married on 08/31/2014

Professionally and best price. All floral arrangement that Yevonne Francis provided for our wedding was amazing. Truly could not ask for better. I would recommend anyone to hire her for the floral arrangement. Great job!!!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Dominique · Married on 05/16/2014

Yvonne was such an amazing person to meet along our wedding planning journey! She was such a pleasure and so very helpful! Our favorite vendor out of all of them! Our arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Our guests played a game to see who won the centerpieces and it was a real fight! My bouquet could not have been any more beautiful!

Sent on 06/24/2014