Yanina & Co Reviews

2 | Cedar Grove, NJ

2 Reviews for Yanina & Co

Robyn · Married on 05/06/2012

I have never walked in to a jewelry store and felt like a celebrity until I walked in to Yanina & Co. They made me feel so special and they were so attentive. The turnaround time was incredible and I will not shop for my jewelry anywhere but Yanina's now.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Eugenia · Married on 02/22/2018

0.4
      0.5

After 15 years of patronage, I bought a pair of diamond earrings from Yanina. A few months later, I noticed a crack in one of the stones. Yanina’s brother told me that I must have broken the diamond (!) and will have to pay thousands of dollars to replace it. He and Yanina also told me that I should have insured the stone to get the insurance company to pay the bill. I then sent the stone to the Gemological Institute of America. Here is what GIA wrote back to me: “A foreign material has been artificially introduced into surface reaching fractures, which precludes quality analysis and origin of color determination.” To translate, Yanina rewarded my long-standing loyalty by pushing a cracked stone on me and refusing to replace it at no cost to me. Truly, buyer beware!

Sent on 08/25/2018