Yakov's Studio Reviews

Yakov's Studio View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Laura Married on 11/06/2011
    My fiance and I worked with Yakov Strelchin and his EXCELLENT team of photographers for our special day! Yakov and Max were the photographers and they called us several days before the wedding to review all of the details and make sure we were all on the same page. Then both showed up on time and stayed until we were satisfied with the number of pictures taken. They became a part of the family rather than just being there to take pictures. They made sure to keep everyone on track without taking out the fun of the day! There would be nothing worse than being scolded by the photographer on your big day for having fun! They pictures were waiting for us before we even got back from our 10 day honeymoon! It was incredible! You definitely will get more than what you paid for with Yakov's Studio Creative Photography shooting your special event!!
    Linda Married on 11/04/2011
    We decided to use Yakov's Studio for our wedding photography, and we couldn't have been more pleased! Our photographer Max is out of this world amazing! Great artistic ability and a wonderful mix of modern and classic style (just what we wanted). He had a great personality and made everyone comfortable! We just cant stop ranting and raving able how wonderful he was to everyone!! My husband and I are so excited to see our pictures and just can't wait!! My husband and also decided that whenever we need a photographer in the future we will definitely be looking for Max!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!
    Monika Married on 06/18/2011
    All the extra time we spent planning our wedding with Yakov and his staff was definately worth it. We felt much more at ease on our wedding day. Everything went smoothly and we all had a great time. We received wonderful compliments from our guests on how nice and professional Yakov was. Everyone loved our wedding pictures.
    Maggie Married on 05/14/2011
    They are THE BEST!!! I am so happy that I have hired Yakov's studio. Our photographer was Max , and let me tell you this , he knew what I was thinking and even more. Me my husband and all the party had a great time with him . He called me around a week before the wedding day to talk about the time and explain how it works. When he got to the hotel were me and my girls were getting ready we felt like he was a part of our group , he did all the detail shots of my dress and shoes so now I have pictures to remember it. At the church not only that he took pictures but he helped guys to pin their flowers since our florist didn't show up and we didn't know how to do this. At the park is where you can see all that he can do , he posed us and also let us be our selves , he mixed creativity and photojournalism so we also had fun doing it. Aver all I have to say that because of these pictures will remember our wedding day as it was today. P.S He made me look like a model and feel like one too...