Yachts For All Seasons Reviews

6 | New York, NY

6 Reviews for Yachts For All Seasons

Marissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Nancee arranged my wedding on the Cloud 9 IV and it exceeded my expectations. As soon as we my husband and I met Nancee, we were impressed by her engaging and professional demeanor. This was in stark contrast with the other yacht vendors we had previously met up with. We had reservations about holding our wedding on a yacht, but she set our minds at ease.

There were a few minor hiccups on the day of our wedding (the musicians I hired didn't have adequate equipment and I forgot a few things I needed to bring), but Nancee handled everything with grace and had solutions worked out before we even knew there was a problem. She helped with my food selection, seating arrangements, and ceremony arrangement. She even found my wedding vows for me -- and they were perfect!

We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding. It was better than we had hoped for! I highly recommend Nancee for booking any nautical event!

Sent on 07/22/2017

DREAM/FAIRYTALE wedding… Nancee is a very talented event planner… who became my fairy godmother. From the moment we met Nancee to the very last moment of our dream/fairytale wedding, Nancee was our star guide. Nancee helped create an unique personal experience, my husband refers to as our extravaganza.

Not knowing what we wanted our wedding day to be like, Nancee took the time to get to know us, who we were as individuals and as a couple. Nancee invited us to wedding events, for us to see what was out there. After showing us two(2) venues/yachts, she mentioned she has a venue she thinks may be what we are looking for… well, this third venue was it… Nancee nailed it… she took what she had learned from us and led us to our DREAM wedding destination.

During the wedding process, of music, photographers, flowers, table clothes, etc Nancee led, guided, discussed, listened… patiently allowed us to figure out what we wanted for our dream/fairytale wedding within the time frame we had. Nancee made suggestions, redirected us when we need redirecting, kept us on top of decisions we needed to make right now and allowed us time when a decision could wait.

Nancee's communication with us as individuals and as a couple was excellent. Nancee's experience allowed us to have access to the best of the wedding/event business. I would HIGHLY recommend Nancee, Yachts for All Seasons for your next event or wedding… you and your guests will be in excellent hands with Nancee as your event planner.

Thank you Nancee, fairy godmother, for creating a dream/fairytale wedding extravaganza we will never forget and hold close to our hearts. xo

Sent on 01/19/2015

kara · Married on 08/11/2012

What can I say about Nancee Myers...she is amazing!!! From day one Nancee put me at ease and I trusted her with everything. She really took the time to know me and made sure that my wedding was everything I wanted...it definitely was that and more. She helped me to exceed my expectation of how fabulous my wedding could be. Nancee truly knows how to make things happen including giving me a beautifully clear and sunny wedding day even though there was a scheduled thunderstorm ;-) Nancee is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and will give you more than the 5 stars I gave her.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Erin · Married on 09/26/2009

My wedding was everything I wished and more. A few of my vendors disappointed us but luckily Yachts for All Seasons definitely did not! The staff was plentiful and very accommodating. They were willing to work with me on the things that were important to me. I felt that they truly wanted my wedding to be a success as much as I did- and it was. It has been almost a year and people are still telling me it was the best wedding that they have ever been to! I recommend Nancee @ Yachts for All Seasons! My mother and I were so nervous about every detail that we often called her and she put our minds at ease. She's done this a ton of times and since we didn't we had to trust her and I'm so glad that I did.

Sent on 07/27/2010
  • F

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2009

Working with Nancee was a dream. She was always available and got me the information and answers I needed in a timely manner. She also lended her ears many times during this stressful time. The day of went smoothly and I thank her for that. I would recommend anyone looking into a cruise wedding/reception to work with her.

Sent on 05/16/2011

madoka · Married on 05/02/2010

3.0

we enjoined nyc view that was good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2010

Yachts For All Seasons's reply:

It is always disappointing to hear a bride is not happy, especially when we tried to accomodate her at every turn. An additional hour is always discussed, for an on-board wedding, but budget constraints do not always allow that to happen. Emails were always responded to the same day and often within minutes, which is how I answer all my customers. A language barrier may also have contributed to her understanding of how a yacht charter is run.