Y&K Photography Reviews

37 | Gurnee, IL

37 Reviews for Y&K Photography

Mariyana · Married on 10/09/2016

Kalina and Yanko, We really appreciate the great job you did taking so beautiful and unique pictures. We also love the fact that we could pick any location that we wanted, and you didn’t even hesitate to go there. The price was amazing. Thank you so much for your time and excellent service. You will have our business for the years to come. Denis and Mariyana

Sent on 11/24/2016

Christina · Married on 10/09/2016

We had an absolute amazing experience with yk photography. From the beginning of our relationship together for the wedding we felt comfortable with both kalina and yanko. We had an engagement shoot done before our wedding and both my fiancé and I were very nervous. However, when we met them both we instantly felt better. They are fun, silly, professional, and just great people. They told us how to stand and pose and made it an easy experience.
    On our wedding day kalina captured all the amazing moments and more. I am so so happy with the way the photos turned out. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I feel like I just gained two friends!!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Karen · Married on 09/30/2016

Yanko and Kalina were amazing in every way. The pictures look amazing and everything went off without a hitch. They are very personable, kind, and caring people. And they understand how big of a part they played in our big day. The price for what they provide is second to known. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Melany · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I feel we made the best decision by choosing Yanko and Kalina. We got to meet them and get to know who we will spend our day with, which was very important for us - we read so many bad things online that we wanted to feel safe and confident we can trust our photographers for our wedding photos. Yanko and Kalina answered all of our questions, and customized a package for what we needed. We felt we were in good hand on our wedding day, and our photos are amazing! We would definitely suggest to all couples to meet them!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Kaylee · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I had a great experience from Yanko and Kalina. They answered all the questions we had, helped us with suggestions for our wedding day, and we got a custom package to fit what we were looking for. They are very easy accessible, via email or phone, we were always able to reach them when we had a question. And the pictures - we couldn't be happier! The services we got are worth every penny!

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • User5126572 · event on: 05/23/2015

Such amazing service and professionalism. My family and I are extremely happy with the photos from our photography session. Will recommend to anyone in need of a photographer.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Yanko was very nice, helpful, and easy to work with. He had great ideas for photo poses. He really went the extra mile to get great shots. The photos turned out fantastic!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Eric · event on: 03/07/2015

Very strongly recommend!!

It was a last second decision (5 days out) to hire a photographer to take photos after proposing. I contacted nearly 15 different photographers most of which never responded or returned my phone call. They were by far the most curious, affordable, and personable. He had another appointment that day but we were able to work with each other to make it work out.

He met us at our hotel and took photos of me and and my fiancee a few hours after I had proposed to her so you could see the excitement in her eyes on every photo. He was very quick to find the best locations around the hotel to take photos. But what we were most impressed by was his ability to come up with unique ideas of different styles of shots. After shooting around the hotel and getting various types of pictures he took us outside for some natural light photos that were incredible. Again when we went outside he came up with unique ideas of photos that I would have never even considered. Doing different types of shots with his camera were were able to get so many incredible pictures that we will have to cherish the rest of our life.

After we were done the pictures were all loaded on his website within 24 hours for all of our family to see.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Mila · Married on 08/10/2014

I booked Yanko Ivanov for our post-wedding pictures in downtown Chicago and they turned out absolutely stunning! The photographer was very professional and attentive to our needs and wishes! He even showed up earlier and stayed pass his booking time without charging us extra. He made us feel very comfortable during the photos by suggesting poses to try! My husband and I love the final product! I highly suggest hiring Yanko for your photographer!

Sent on 01/19/2015

nicole · Married on 06/13/2014

We booked a package through groupon and was really worried about what to expect; however, we couldn't have been more satisfied. The staff was extremely kind to all of our guests and did a great job capturing all planned and unplanned photos throughout the night. My husband and I highly recommend them for your magical day.

Sent on 02/16/2015

I found Wedding Photo World on Groupon at the time because I had a small wedding. I am camera shy and I just wanted several formal pictures. I was surprised how easy it was to work with Yanko and I just love all the pictures he took! Besides the formal pictures that I wanted, we took so many fun pictures with my bridal party and so many romantic pictures of Marco and I! I couldn't be happier with my photos! Best choice in photographer!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Angela · Married on 09/01/2013

Yanko was helpful and professional every step of the way. He was up for anything we wanted to photograph on our special day and adapted to every glitch from our ceremony starting late and missing some photography stops to giving my groom a ride to the church because we wanted to take pictures beforehand! We enjoyed the service and quality of pictures so much we had Yanko back to photograph our first son's baptism!

Sent on 06/26/2015