Xxcellent Events Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

14 Reviews for Xxcellent Events Wedding & Event Planning

14 Xxcellent Events Wedding & Event Planning Reviews
  • W

Wanika · Married on 11/27/2015

I would like to Thank Denise and her staff for being the day of Coordinators at my Thanksgiving Day Wedding...She helped make my wedding run smoothly and free of stress...I felt honored that she would sacrifice her own family holiday event to work with my wedding party. Thank You Again...
    Wanika Davis

Annjenette · Married on 10/04/2014

The one thing a bride does not won't to worry about on their big day is if everything is being done according to plan, vision, and for some, budget. This is what Denise of  Xxcellent Events Wedding & Event Planning did for me. She was my eyes, ears, and she made sure that everything was the way I wanted it to be. We started on time and stayed on schedule. She was courteous and professional at all time and there whatever I needed her. I am so glad I chose her and her services for one of the most important days of my life. She has forever made my wedding day memorable in all of the best ways!

Aimee · Married on 01/04/2014

Denise was always very responsive to texts, call & Emails. I felt very confident that she saw the Vision I had in mind for my Big Day. She went above and beyond in order to carry my wishes out.
    I won't be getting married again but I will definitely utilize her & her team for our renewal...

Ginger · Married on 09/06/2013

Denise and her associates helped make our day perfect! She was always available when you needed her and offered great advice. We had to make so many decisions and she was able to guide us through it all. I don't know what we would have done without her.

Adrienne · Married on 07/26/2013

Denise and her crew is amazing! They are professional, experienced and personable! They took my wedding vision and made it a reality! It was even more beautiful then I could have imagined!

Richard · Married on 07/13/2013

Denise and Xxcellent Events were the Day-Of Coordinators and the set-up team that came along with our venue package, and they proved to be one of the best perks of the package. They set our tables up beautifully and created the look we envisioned. Denise is so experienced coordinating weddings, and she will help you breathe on your big day. It doesn't matter what the sudden emergency is; she is ready to help you handle any dilemma that may arise. Xxcellent Events cares about making the important moments perfect. For example, our M.C. started to wish two of our guests a happy birthday without knowing we had two personal birthday cakes made for them. I simply made contact with Denise, and she was thinking the exact same thing. She sprinted (in 90 degree weather!) directly to the back area to grab the cakes and brought them out right in time, just after we finished singing happy birthday. Denise was so nice she even gave some of us a ride to our hotel because the shuttle from the hotel was running slow. Your bridal party will love Denise, the Xxcellent Events team, and the job they do.

Taylor · Married on 06/28/2013

Everything was amazing the help and professionalism was on point from helping keep calm to a smooth sailing ceremony and reception!

jayme · Married on 09/14/2012

Andy and myself couldn't be happier with the outcome. The only flaw that I was aware of was changing the order of the bridal party and not informing the d.j. so they were announced incorrectly and pictures. There wasn't enough time for pictures after the ceremony, but i know you all were trying to keep things running smoothly, which you do. Over all everything was great and I couldn't of asked for a better, more organized, thoughtful coordinating team. You ladies are the best and helped make sure my wedding was the wedding of my dreams :) I know any bride that allows you to plan their weddings won't or can't go wrong! Thank you all again.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Xxcellent Events Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Jayme, Thank you for your review and we are glad that you and Andy were pleased with the outcome. We at Xxcellent Events are sorry that you saw flaws. It is always our desire to run a flawless and smooth event. After bringing this to our attention , we have instituted a quality assurance system for the DJ. Going forward we will line up the wedding party, write down names in the proper order and hand deliver our written note to the DJ to ensure he has the most updated and accurate information. Generally formal photos are taken during cocktail hour. It has behooved us to consider alternative suggestions for formal photo opportunities for our couples who do not host a cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres. We do hope these new measures will provide a more satisfactory experience for our clients going forward. It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your big day.

Xxcellent Events was awesome! I didn't really know what I wanted for decorations all I knew was my colors! I think they really listened to my personality thru our conversations and my decorations turned out to be so fitting for me. They really exceeded my expectations and were so beautiful! As the bride, I didn't even see the sanctuary before I walked down the aisle but once I saw my pictures I was sooooo in awe of their beautiful work!
    These ladies were also excellent with the event day execution! I've been that "go to girl" at many friends weddings so I think I know what is needed and should be done on the actual wedding day. Once again, my expectations were exceeded and my wedding day execution went just as I would have handled it myself!
    (I will be using these ladies again in the future!)

l · event on: 06/23/2012

Xxcellent Events exceeded my expectations and more! From the decorations to the photographer, everything was beautiful and done with the highest level of professionalism. I would highly recommend this event company to everyone. You will not be dissapointed!

Dede · event on: 11/03/2012

Xxcellent Events is truly Excellent! My shower was everything I wanted and more! Everything is provided in Xxcellence!

LeQuisha · event on: 10/12/2013

I was very pleased with staff, their attention to detail especially their flexibility in providing more than expected with my budget. I will definitely use their services again and highly recommend them to others. If you want an excellent experience, Xxcellent Events delivers.

Denise gets it done! The best thing about working with Xxcellent events was their ability to shelter me from the chaos of my 200 guest wedding. If there was anything wrong I didnt hear about it until days later and the complaints (mostly family) were minimal.

0.0

This company was provided to me by Newberry Estates as a package to help make my day go smoother and not rushed for me to get things ready. I met with Denise once to talk about the things I wanted at Panera Bread in Antioch/Brentwood. I filled out all the forms she needed. 2 days before my wedding she asked me what my wedding colors were, seriously 2 days before! We didn't have a timeline until the day before the wedding. The day of was a living hell. Her team was horrible, she was late, my bridesmaids were helping in areas the company should have been. They did not do a good time management in getting us down the isle in time, in result shortened my time in my pictures which the most important part. At one point she had to find my brother which took 25 minutes to do so. Needless to say I have barely any pictures because the photographer was so rushed for time. I had almost all the vendors complaining about her and the team. The photographer told me she didn't have things together and made him feel rushed, the DJ stated he barley spoke to her and made remarks as I seemed upset and was trying to claim me down. The guys were drinking in the man cave but, yet she had no problem yelling at them but was too late when one of my groomsmen got sick at the alter. Before we even walked in, I had paid a lot of money to have my flower arch that was above the arch where we got married to be placed on the table for my wedding party and I. She had told me it was impossible to take down and that the flower lady said not too. Well after the wedding I contacted the flower company and wanted that money back, but she told me she never spoke to the wedding coordinators and told Newberry that it can be taken down by cutting the zip ties. Denise had bluntly lied to mine and my husbands face about this vendor with an excuse that will bite her in her booty. Needless to say my experience with this company was HORRIBLE!!!