14 Reviews for X-treme Talent

Xtreme Talent did an amazing job, The photo booth booth was beautiful and elegant. The prop selection was outstanding. The attendant was well dressed, professional, and polite. I especially enjoyed the fact that we were able to customize our photo strip. The quality of the photos were excellent. I would highly recommend Xtreme Talent's photo booth to all brides. It was the hit of our wedding reception!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very easy to work with, professional, and the price worked great for my budget! Overall, the photobooth was a huge hit.

Profile Picture User4315988, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I have used X-Treme Talent for my photobooth rentals for two occasions; a wedding and a birthday party. Both events went off without a single problem. The attendant was on time, very professional and very helpful to all of my guests. The photo quality is the best I have seen and the props were a nice touch. I will definitely use X-Treme talent in the future if I am in need of a photobooth or any other service they offer.

Profile Picture User4334990, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was very pleased with the service. The workers were friendly and very efficient. They arrived early to set up and did not rush to take down. I truly felt like they were there to help me and I didn't feel like I needed to babysit or guide them through their job. I would definitely use them again. It helped make my day a little less stressful and freed me to just enjoy the ceremony.

Profile Picture User4316364, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Very pleased with these people. The worker was very professional and the guests loved it. The booth was really cool and the pics were great.

Profile Picture User4309973, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

X-Treme talent made everything so easy! Their photo booth was so much fun and all the pictures were fantastic! Our guest still talk about it.

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
3.7

The guy who setup the photo booth was LATE and he looked like he had either been drinking or doing drugs .. He was NOT professional and several of our guest complained bout him acting weird we were not happy with him or the service he provided at our wedding .

Profile Picture User4309805, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)