Xtreme Productions Reviews

Xtreme Productions 5
  • W

W.amin · Married on 09/29/2019

Only the best!

DJ Bunty & Ashwin from Xtreme Productions are incredible! We had peace of mind on both our Mendhi Day and Reception Day. As the bride and groom, we didn't have to worry about the logistics at all. They took charge and made sure everything ran smoothly. Our events were quite large and they were able to read the crowd and keep everything under control. Once it was time to hit the dancefloor, they got the crowd going! We had people of all ages and backgrounds who loved the music, and I couldn't have asked for better service!

Behind the scenes, they were nothing but kind, gracious, and extremely professional. I felt so comfortable reaching out to Bunty for questions, concerns, and updates. They treated our wedding as if it were their own.

I highly recommend them. They are so flexible and accommodating to all the complexities of weddings! Definitely go with them if you want to have the time of your life!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Aashna Gupta · Married on 09/12/2019

Corporate Event

I hired Xtreme Productions for a company event this summer and I have to say, Jaskarn knocked it out of the park!
    I initially met with Bunty and told him exactly what I was looking for. He heard me out and gave me excellent advice right from the get-go. This was my first time planning an event for the company and I had some big shoes to fill! Bunty introduced me to Jaskarn and to say the least, it was a smooth sailing process.
    Jaskarn arrived early and was set up much before the start time. He even helped me figure out the layout of the venue and physically helped the hotel staff move tables out as well. I have never seen a vendor go above and beyond the way he did.
    He took song requests all afternoon/ evening but was really able to read the crowd and play the best music that got everyone singing and dancing!
    At the end of the night, I had compliments pouring in for such a successful event that would not have been possible without Xtreme Productions. My coworkers loved Jaskarn's personality so much that they went as far as to befriend him and invite him out after the event as well.
    We can't thank the team enough for their help, support and commitment. It is safe to say that we have a DJ we can depend on for all future events.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Farah

Farah Shaikh · Married on 08/24/2019

Helped us create the best night of our lives!

Working with Bunty was hands down the least stressful experience of my wedding planning! He immediately reassured us that we were in good hands with our shaadi reception from the first meeting. He was responsive to any changes we made throughout the planning process and made it easy to organize our wedding day timeline which was so ideal for a type-A bride like myself. Bunty and his team did an amazing job for all the services we required which included uplighting, custom monogram of our names, intelligent lights, AV services for a slideshow we wanted to play throughout the reception, and DJ/MC services. Our wedding day could not have been more beautiful and gone smoother thanks to DJ Bunty and his team! Could not recommend this company more, THANK YOU!

Xtreme Productions 6
    Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Vai

Vai · Married on 08/10/2019

Always coming back

Having worked with Bunty and his team for over 5+ years, we have loved every aspect of the process. He works with the couple to ensure that their vision for their special day is executed to perfection. Not only was the Xtreme production team, more than a wedding vendor, but they have become good friends! The professionalism, service, quality, and most of all the perfection executed on the wedding day (+ alllllll the dancingggggg/music/etc) made them one of the best parts of our wedding day. Our guests continue to rave about the DJ/entertainment for years to come. We have also worked with the team for several other events and services, and they always deliver.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Rupi Kaur · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing team!

Bunty, Jaskaran and MC Vik were amazing! They worked with us through each event and each step of the wedding week. Bunty worked with us to make sure we had everything we needed; showed us all of our options and made us feel so comfortable choosing Xtreme Productions. Jaskarn and Vik were the best at the reception and kept the party going. Vik was so patient with us even when we started making last minute changes! I would highly recommend Xtreme Productions for any newly wed that needs a DJ, lighting, etc.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Richa Magan · Married on 04/20/2019

Phenomenal!

Where to even begin! Words cannot even begin to express how HAPPY both my husband, Rohit, and I are that we chose Xtreme productions to DJ our wedding. First of all, Bunty was not only a DJ for us, he became our family. I have so much respect for him and the entire Xtreme team, who truly made our dream come true. From the day we first sat in his office until the actual wedding day, Bunty was there to make sure he gave it his all to make our wedding day the best day of our lives, and he sure did. He was so easy to talk to, we clicked instantly. He was so attentive to everything and so organized. I could text or call Bunty anytime of day and he would answer. Any questions or concerns that came up along the way, Bunty had an answer. On our wedding day, he had the entire crowd pumped and screaming in joy as the bride and groom made their grand entrances. On our reception night, he had the entire crowd on the dance floor past midnight. My husband, Rohit, literally never dances, and when I say never… I mean never. Because of Bunty and the ENERGY that he brought to our reception, Rohit was literally crowd surfing at the end of the night. He helped create so many beautiful memories of my entire wedding day, that I will never forget and I am so happy that I chose the Xtreme team. Thank you for making my day so special!

Xtreme Productions 12
    Xtreme Productions 13
    Xtreme Productions 14
    Xtreme Productions 15
    Sent on 05/10/2019

Farah Mian · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Wedding DJ

I worked with DJ Bunty for my wedding, and the music / lighting was amazing! DJ Vic kept music going, and everyone had a great time dancing all night long. DJ Vic made sure day of that everything was in order and he accommodated changes I made on the fly. Highly recommend for your event!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Pritam · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing team made our wedding memorable !

Bunty and his production team provided the best services and care for our wedding. We met multiple times with Bunty at his new office (which by the way looks very professional) and went over every detail of our wedding. From the lighting, music, table setup, timeline, dancelfoors, Bunty covered it all. He truly is not just a DJ, he is a consultant and will make sure you don’t make any mistakes because he has the experience and knowledge to make everything seamless. The lighting really made the venue pop and went beautifully with our decor colors and dance floor. He had our guests off their seats and dancing! All in all, if you want confidence in your DJ services you look to Xtreme Productions and will not be disappointed.

Xtreme Productions 16
    Sent on 01/15/2019
  • #YouHadMeAtRai

Latoya · Married on 09/01/2018

Planning a wedding in Massachusetts while living in Florida was Xtremely difficult but when it came to choosing a DJ, my grooms family said "go with Xtreme Productions!" and so I did! Bunty was super sweet and accommodating, from creating our first dance mix to making sure things ran smoothly the day of. He is well organized ( a must!) and made my life EASY! They were totally worth it, I wish I could have taken the team home with me to continue the party, but I will definitely be using them for future gatherings. Thank you all making our special day stress free, & beautifully put together from the Baraat to reception you did your thing! Love you guys! Till Next time :)

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • Shyam

Shyam Desai · Married on 09/01/2018

Simply The Best!

We are so glad that we went with Xtreme Productions for our wedding events. His team's experience and our previous interactions with him at other weddings sold us immediately. From the very beginning, DJ Bunty was extremely professional and helpful, making himself available whenever we needed him and sharing tips on how to make sure everything went smoothly. He thought of every detail!

Before our wedding, we were acquaintances with DJ Bunty, but after working with him and getting to know him, we are now proud to call him our friend. Thank you so much to DJ Bunty and the entire Xtreme Productions team for making our event so memorable. We wholeheartedly recommend Xtreme Productions to any couple who is looking for that rare "perfect" vendor.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Harpreet · Married on 08/25/2018

“Xtreme Productions” truly are the INCREDIBLE. Do yourself and your wedding guest a favor and hire the A1 team. Dj Bunty was one of our favorite vendors and we would very highly recommend him.

Leading up to the wedding, Bunty was amazing to work with; incredibly professional, creative and talented with his work. He offered us great suggestion and ideas we hadn’t thought about, and also listened carefully to our needs and concerns. My wife and I met with Bunty for the first time at his office location in Chemsford, MA, and we connected instantly. Planning sessions with him was a great fun, as we made friends instantly. Bunty assured us that our big day will be very special in every way and sure it was. Most importantly, Bunty worked with us with the budget we had in mind and offered us packages according to our budget. Overall Bunty gave us a fair deal and we were XTREMELY happy with.

I hired Bunty for my pre-wedding event (Jaggo) and reception. During both events, lighting and music was superb. Bunty creativity lit up the entire dance floor, from dholi (Sabi) to MC (Vikram). What a great event it turn out to be. Everything went according to plan without any hiccups. It was truly a dream wedding. Simply amazing!! I can truly say this that my wife and I as-well our guests had a wonderful time of our lives. Thank you DJ BUNTY & TEAM from the bottom of our hearts. We will never forget our big day for the rest of our lives.

GOD BLESS!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Anam Moghni · Married on 08/25/2018

Phenomenal

The team at Xtreme Productions was wonderful! Bunty was organized and very helpful. He helped with the music selection and choosing the best lighting for the venue. He sent DJ Vinay for both Mehndi and baraat and he was absolutely outstanding! Prior to the wedding weekend, Vinay and I talked and we went through my entire itinerary for both Mehndi and baraat and he did an amazing job of incorporating all of my requests. Vinay was flexible and organized and he executed everything the way we had discussed! I would highly recommend the team at Xtreme Productions!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

diwakar · Married on 06/29/2018

We hired DJee Bunty 3 days before our wedding as or original DJ bailed out. Our photographer give his referral and I spoke to Bunty over phone from California. I was extremely stressed. DJ Bunty, very patiently, listened to all the details that we wanted and suggested his own ideas as well. He instantly had us on board and I was happy. 2 days before our wedding, we met DJ Bunty in person and discussed the details. He gave us the wedding itinerary (we had no idea how to plan!). He helped us with the music selection and took care of lighting. He also arranged our guests for the baraat and made sure that everything happens on time. The icing on the cake – he choreographed our wedding dance as well, thank you so much! I never had to say a single word once DJ Bunty came into picture. He took care of DJ, lighting and MC. He does take into account the crowd and his song selection is simply amazing. He also coordinated the whole reception and that too in just 2 days!
    I can certainly vouch for DJ Bunty. And remember, you can never go wrong with DJ Bunty. He is now the go to guy for not only us but all our guests as well.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Shivani · Married on 05/27/2018

There are no words to describe how Xtreme Productions made our special day absolutely PERFECT in every way. Bunty and his team went out of their way to ensure our day ran smooth without any hiccups! Through out the weekend they made us feel like their friends rather than clients, what stuck with me the most was his genuine care and his passion towards making our day special in every way. For example, the venue we choose for our wedding was beautiful in every way but had never hosted or experienced an Indian wedding before. They were absolutely clueless in terms of coordination of rituals and timing of every ceremony. And since we didn’t have a wedding planner of our own, we didn’t have anyone who could work with them closely on the wedding day to ensure everything was in order. Bunty switched hats and turned into a wedding coordinator for us. He attended our meeting with the venue to go over the wedding day with them to ensure everyone was on the same page. He not only left an impression with us but also with the venue that hosted our wedding. I can’t imagine anyone else doing my wedding for me. I can assure you that you get much more than just “lights and DJ” when you choose them for your event!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Lin · Married on 02/15/2018

THE BEST DEEJAY IN BOSTON AREA THE PARTY DOES NOT STOP WITH DJ BUNTY, HIM AND HIS TEAM ARE PROFESSIONAL AND ALWAYS SMILING. WE ARE SO HAPPY THAT WE CHOSE HIM. THANKS MY DEAR FRIEND FROM, KEVIN AND LINLET

Sent on 02/20/2018

Xtreme Productions's reply:

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, Lin and Kevin! We wish you all the best! - XP Team

Dimple · Married on 11/05/2017

Where do i begin? James and I want to give our warmest thanks to Bunty. He is "Xtreme"-ly professional. I have to admit I have not met someone so flexible and easy going and be able to pull miracles. In such a short amount of time and lots of annoying emails sent by me, Bunty organized everything for our big day. It was a gorgeous event!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Ritesh · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Bunty and his crew of professionals were awesome and a huge part of our successful wedding day. Bunty himself helped coordinate, and the DJ that did our ceremony and reception was awesome. Lighting looked superb, music had our guests on the floor all night, and the best part was the complete lack of stress when it came to planning and coordinating. Bunty worked with us and really put in the effort to make sure we got we wanted. Can not recommend enough!

Xtreme Productions 17
    Sent on 10/14/2017

Anita · Married on 09/16/2017

Bunty and his team were Xtreme-ly professional while working with my fiance and I over the duration of our wedding process! He was patient and diligently attended to our requests even meeting with us several times before the actual wedding day. His team were extremely warm and friendly to each and every guest ( and we had over 300.)

When you work with Xtreme Productions, your bond transcends a vendor client relationship. They represent you as if you are family. I couldn't have imagined anything more.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Nish · Married on 07/29/2017

What can I say about DJ Bunty and Xtreme Productions, but simply amazing. From talking to DJ Bunty at our first meeting my wife and I felt very comfortable. The conversations felt easy, smooth, and not complicated. We had immediately felt the passion, energy, and enthusiasm for providing music and entertainment for our wedding day celebration. Just asking us how we as a couple envisioned the day and what we were looking for put us at ease. You listened to what we were looking for and when we asked for advice from his experience own he provided it without hesitation. We all worked together as a team, we could not have been any more impressed.
    DJ Bunty let his mixing, creativity, and music do all the talking and that's just the way we wanted it to be. From start to finish the dance floor was packed and we all danced the night away in style. I sincerely cannot thank DJ Bunty and his staff enough. You brought it and I can truly say that my wife and I as-well as our guests had the time of our lives from dancing to singing and everything in between. You were absolutely amazing, this is a day that we will never forget for the rest of our lives. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts we highly recommend DJ BUNTY!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2017

We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Bunty and Mikey G to DJ and MC your wedding! We could not be happier with the amazing job they did last Saturday night with the music, uplighting, and personalized monogram. Everyone is still talking about it; a night to remember forever.

DJ Bunty met with us as a couple and listened to our vision for the wedding; a multicultural Catholic and Hindu wedding with a wide range of music, with a focus on high energy songs for dancing. DJ Bunty made the process easy; he set us up with a shared drive. He added songs, we added songs we had from itunes or asked him to download those we liked, and we worked together to come up with an AMAZING play list.

We knew we were in great hands the day of the event when DJ Bunty/ Xtreme Productions showed up early to set up. Mikey G revved the crowd up for our intros to the reception and after dinner DJ Bunty kept the dance floor packed until the end of the evening! We would definitely chose DJ Bunty and crew for another event in the future!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Xtreme Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren and My Team and I had a grand time! Thanks again for choosing Xtreme Productions on your big day! Best wishes.

Fahad · Married on 07/01/2017

So many amazing things to say about Xtreme Productions. Bunti and his staff are just phenomenal. They are THE best you will get with your money, hands down. Bunti made my wedding lit.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Xtreme Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Fahad! it was a pleasure working with you and My Team and I had an awesome time at your reception! - Bunty from Xtreme Productions

Fadi · Married on 06/18/2017

Best service ( Dj , uplighting and everything) highly recommended for weddings and all occasions. Great ppl to work with ! My wedding uplighting was awesome!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Sonya · Married on 05/27/2017

We met DJ Bunty when looking for a DJ for our sangeet, wedding and reception. We immediately loved his style in music and his responsive to all our requests! He met with us multiple times and guided us along the entire process of wedding planning and did a phenomenal job during our Garba, Bharat, wedding, and reception! Bunty is super easy to work with, very patient, and extremely knowledgeable in all musical genres. He did an amazing job keeping the party alive and creating an amazing ambience with his lighting at all our events. When I was unsure about which song to choose for the father daughter/ mother son dance, Bunty sat down with me and went through all his top favorites. Bunty was such a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend DJ Bunty for any and all events!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Loma · Married on 05/20/2017

What can I say about Bunty? Much love and respect for him and his crew. From our initial meeting to the last meeting, Bunty could not be any sweeter. He will not let you down. I initially did not have a DJ service on my mehndi day. But, with many people attending I thought it needed music. I called Bunty 3-4 hours before the mehndi event, and he, himself showed up and entertained us. That just shows he will do whatever to make your wedding day special. Bunty is very creative. He came up with new and unique ideas/style for my wedding, which I LOVED!! He did a really unique monogram with our names at the wedding reception entrance. Bunty did a great job with the uplighting and the white dance floor was the killer!!! My dad loved it so much that he said "money well spent". Lastly, Bunty and his team did a fantastic job at the reception. The songs were great, the energy was great and everybody just enjoyed 'till the last song. We sincerely and forever will be thankful to Bunty and his crew for making our wedding weekend special. It was beyond our expectations!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Navneet · Married on 04/08/2017

My family and I have chosen DJ Bunty and Xtreme productions not just once for our wedding needs - but twice! DJ Bunty was the natural choice for my wedding. With Indian Weddings there isn’t just one event but several - he was able to help create the perfect atmosphere for every event and help make the nights memorable. We were so happy with his service and professionalism, that we chose to work with him a second time for my brother’s wedding. He simply exceeded our expectations for all three events! He was creative with the music - to help contribute to the themes of each event and was simply AMAZING with the lighting design for the reception! His lighting complimented the other decor we chose and allowed the room to really pop! Thank you to Bunty and the Xtreme production team! I highly recommend them for any of your DJ needs!!

Sent on 12/19/2017