Xquisit Events Reviews

1 User photo

Xquisit Events 1

Gautam Verma · Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent!

We used Xquisit as our wedding coordinators and couldn't have happier with with the decision! They were the very first vendors that we hired and they made the entire process as easy for us as it could possibly be. Natasha Patel was our coordinator leading up to our wedding week and her organization and communication were impeccable. Her attention to detail is hard to put into words. The day of coordination for the wedding events was led by Priya Patel and she and her team were phenomenal! They kept everything running smoothly for our wedding of over 550 guests and were literally by our sides to handle anything the entire day of. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Holly · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I hired the Xquisit team to coordinate our wedding. Throughout the planning process, they were always available to help answer questions or even to help us find vendors. On our wedding day, they coordinated everything: the transportation, the arrival of the vendors, set-up, photos, the ceremony, cocktail hour, the best man/maid of honor speeches, the cutting of the cake, etc. Then at the end of the night, they packed everything up for us! We also rented the Xquisit photo booth, which all of our guests LOVED. The Xquisit team really did a great job and allowed my husband and I to enjoy every moment of our wedding day. Not to mention, they put together an awesome video for us to share with family and friends! We absolutely recommend Xquisit!

Sent on 10/05/2018