XPRESSIONS Dj Entertainment Reviews

20 | Calabasas, CA

20 Reviews for XPRESSIONS Dj Entertainment

Tiffany · Married on 03/01/2015

Everyone knows the key to a good wedding is solely entertainment. With that being said DJ Xpressions delivered the most happy and fun environment. We had so much fun it was nonstop. Price was right service was right. We were really happy.

Greg · Married on 02/14/2015

We chose the busiest day for our wedding day, we made sure we reserved early; you were right when you said you were an expert. Thank you so much for your assistance with everything and making our wedding unique and fun.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Tatiana · Married on 02/03/2015

Xpressions DJ was absolutely outstanding. We were having a little bit of trouble finding vendors for a Tuesday wedding. My aunt had used Carlos for a birthday party and came with very high recommendations, I don't regret it one bit . John and I are very happy with all you did that day and your staff so polite and helpful as well. Anyone looking for top notch services need to get with this company. Thank you Carlos.

Lucio · event on 01/31/2015

Xpressions Entertainment took our event to a whole new level. Great music/energy. No complaints at all, i highly recomend this company

Sent on 03/11/2015
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 01/31/2015

Carlos was wonderful to work with. Both were very professional and courteous to us. The MC Carlos was so sweet and went above and beyond to make sure everything was going well since I had laryngitis . We got off track with the music choice when we were in the venue due to lack of communication on our part with the music selection. DJ Carlos was able to fix it right away effortlessly. He had us moving to the music non stop all night. The night was an enormous success thanks to this team. Thank you Xpressions DJ Entertainment!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Melinda · Married on 01/24/2015

My son Alex and new daughter in law Maria had the wedding of the century thanks to DJ Xpressions and his hard working team. They took care of lighting and all night entertainment. Music fun props you name it they exceeded our expectations. Reasonable prices and fabulous fun. Our kids enjoyed themselves and we thank you for all you did for us.

Stephanie · Married on 01/10/2015

Xpressions DJ Entertainment delivered a memorable wedding experience for me. They had a huge array of music to accommodate all my guests from top 20's, hip hop, cumbia, jazz, ballroom, and 80's. The dj had a very classy setup for my wedding reception with a wonderful display of different lights and the uplighting made a huge difference creating the ambiance that I wanted. The MC was very professional and interacted well with my guests keeping them entertained instead of having a monotonous MC. The DJ kept my guests dancing to different genres of music and to top it all off the gobo lighting with our names made it an unforgettable moment for us and we received many compliments.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Samuel · Married on 12/29/2014

Thank you for putting up with all of our crazy requests and working with us with switching our dates all around. The price was right. Your performance was outstanding. I will definately recommend you to all of our friends. Thank you for all your help.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Kimberly · Married on 12/14/2014

My husband and I had the best experience. People always talk about horror stories about their DJ being late or not showing up. We had nothing to worry about but to party. We are recommending him and using him to any of our future events . We are very thankful

Sent on 03/16/2015

Carlos · Married on 11/29/2014

The person we had booked cancelled on us 3 weeks before our wedding anniversary. a friend recommended xpressions entertainment, i called them up immediately. They assured me they had enough Dj's and had no problem booking an event in such short notice. I was'nt to sure about this company since i knew nothing about them other than what my friend had told me, as everyone knows the music/entertainment is what makes it a good or bad party...The day finally came and WOW!!! They were amazing, the music mixing was great, the emcee was very energetic, they also had uplighting wich makes a huge huge difference!! Before our event i didnt even know what uplighting was but i highly recomend it for your event!! Xpression Ent thank you!!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Maria · Married on 11/16/2014

My husband and I found Xpressions through this site and we were a little skeptic About hiring someone we didn't know. So we decided to meet up with him and take it from there. He was available and the level of professionalism and creativity as well as punctuality. We liked our first meeting and felt very comfortable. Our wedding was very intimate however he managed to keep everyone going and on their feet all night. I would recommend him and his staff for any event. Thank you for everything

Michelle · Married on 11/15/2014

Very professional, laid-back, very accommodating very easy-going.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Stacey · Married on 10/23/2014

DJ Xpresssion took it out of the ball park !! We had s great time precision and success to the max. We are still on the book for our anniversary party. Thanks Carlos !

Alisha · Married on 10/19/2014

Thank you being out DJ with such short notice. We can't thank you enough for being so flexible and jumping in like you did. You met all of our expectations. Everyone had a great time. Sorry for the late review.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Crystal · Married on 09/07/2014

We used Xpressions DJ last year for our smallest daughters 15th. Our oldest daughter was getting married as well and we were really pleased with his work at the 15th. My daughter and her husband were very happy and the entire crowed had a blast all night long! We are returning clients and we can't wait for the next event to have you assist us. We would recommend him to everyone we know.

Carlos · Married on 08/29/2014

xpressions entertainment is all about fulfilling customer needs. They worked with our schedule to make sure we had a face to face meeting to discuss music, lights ect ect. Our event was a memorable one thanks to xpressions entertainment, you guys rock!!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Juan · Married on 07/12/2014

My wife and I were referred by a co worker of my wife's. We attended their wedding back in January and we really enjoyed ourselves. We then decided he was the perfect fit for our wedding. Carlos was very attentive and receptive to our requests and needs to make our day perfect. As everyone knows the most important thing is for family and friends to enjoy themselves and share that magical moment. My wife and I were more than pleased with the outcome the atmosphere and we could have not asked for anything more. Thank you DJ Xpressions !!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Dario · Married on 07/04/2014

Carlos thanks for your services we are really thankful to you for comin out and doing everything right. My wife was please as much as I was, everyone still talks about how much fun they all had. Thanks again

Sofia · Married on 04/13/2014

My sister got marrie and I was the sponsor of the DJ and entertainment. Last year I went to my friends wedding and I had such a great time so I decided to hire the same people she used. No doubt my sisters wedding was the best wedding ever. My parents were really proud of my choice and sis and hubby had an amazing time, so did I ;) . Carlos you are the best !!!

Karina · Married on 04/21/2012

He was amazing.very professional and on time.
    The music was great and exactly what we wanted. Every time I watch the video of our wedding I can tell my guests were having a blast and everyone was dancing the night away!!
    Thanks for making our special event so memorable!

Sent on 03/12/2015