13 Reviews for Xpression Photography

Digital Files (4)
High-Res Images (3)
Multi. Locations (2)
Proofs (1)

Holly and Amber are incredible photographers. They take exceptional, creative and fun photographs. My fiance loved spending his morning with Amber and I loved spending my morning with Holly. They made us feel like we were the only couple they had ever worked with and gave us undivided attention. I've only seen a sneak peak of our photos, but I have no doubt they are going to be perfect. I plan on keeping Holly and Amber on call as we need photographers in the future. Thank you sooo much!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about this photographer!! Holly's photos of our wedding went above and beyond anything I could have hoped for. She is the sweetest, most accommodating woman. She and her assistant, Amber, were able to capture all the little moments of the wedding and reception and you would have hardly noticed they were there. Holly put together a sneak-peak within 24 hours and we received a flash-drive of over 900 pictures within 2 weeks. I seriously am in awe at the time and work Holly dedicates to her clients.

Profile Picture Kerryn, 10/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Holly did an amazing job with our wedding – she was professional, caring, and easy to work with! From the moment we met her, we felt a sense of calm because she made every decision we had to make about pictures very simple and easy. Holly was professional, timely and is one of the friendliest people we’ve had the chance to work with. We realized very quickly that it’s important to feel comfortable with your vendors because you’ll work closely with them, asking questions and sharing your preferences. Holly made us feel like every question we had was a great one and she was a wonderful person to bounce ideas off of. Not to mention, our wedding pictures are perfect!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Words cannot express how amazing Holly is as a photographer and a person. She made me and my family and friends feel comfortable and loved while she captured our day. I felt beautiful the whole day! Holly captures the light and fun of every moment. My inlaws are from Italy and are very particular about photographs and wanted a lot of different shots. She captured every moment and every detail beautifully. I could not have asked for any more. She even got images I didn't know I wanted but love! Holly is with you every step of the way. She was very reasonably priced and her photos are worth double what we invested. Like I said, I cannot explain how much I love Holly and her work. I now have the most amazing day of my life captured in perfect imagery.

Profile Picture Julia, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

When I think of Xpression Photography and Holly all I can do is smile. What can I say, she was so incredibly professional and caring during the entire wedding process. Her attention to detail and ability to capture shots that day is so impressive. When I first contacted her for my daughters wedding she spent time with me on the phone and was flexible with a meeting time after that and came to us. Never once did she make us feel rushed or pressured for our business. She was able to show us several different portfolios as most photographers only have 1 to show, this was a plus for me to be able to see some of her older and current work. Her pricing was more than fair as others I contacted were extremely overpriced. She kept in constant contact with us during the months before the wedding and even sent me a text the night before the wedding letting me know how excited she was to see us the next day. Communication is very important to us and she always responds in a timely manner, even in the weeks after the wedding. Holly and Amber arrived exactly when they said they would (traveled over an hour to get to our destination) worked hard for 10+ hours that day and never once did I see either of them without a smile on their faces. In fact they blended in so well you really had to look twice to see that they were catching "that shot" and of course they did! She told my daughter that she would not go to sleep that night until everything was backed up and saved so not to loose anything. I wasn't even back home the next day when I received a couple "sneak peak" shots. I received all photos as promised and in under 3 weeks. Don't skimp on your photographer for such a special day. If you want the best then contact Holly, you will not be disappointed!

Photos
Profile Picture Kim, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am absolutely in love with Holly and her vision of photography!!! She helped facilitate my special day and my engagement shoot! She was professional and kind and I could not ask for a better photographer! She is amazing!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I could not have picked a better photographer to do my wedding. I was extremely happy with everything that Holly did to make sure our wedding pictures were the best they could be. She truely cares about every picture she takes and they were above and beyond amazing. Not only did she do great with our pictures, she is willing to help with anything you have questions about and to give her professional opinion on. I absoultly loved the awesome customer service that she has and to know that she truely cares about all of her clients. Wedding days can be crazy and she helped keep things flowing and made sure we got every picture we wanted and more, her and Amber make a great team. Thank you Xpression Photography! I would highly highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Holly is AMAZING! We absolutly loved her and her work! She was really easy to work with. She was a part of the timeline planning and helped make sure we stayed on track. Holly has the best personality and I am extremely thankful she was our photographer! We were in awe when we received our photos (which was really fast) at her work. We don't know how to pick which ones to print because they are ALL so beautiful!! I can't even express how much we recommend Xpression Photography! We had the best experience with Holly and we absolutely love her and her work!! She is the best!!

Profile Picture Dayna, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Holly is truly amazing! She has such a gift with photography. I am overweight so I NEVER like pictures of myself and when I was planning my wedding I said to her "our cocktail hour wont be full because I hate pictures of myself", she replied "you will love them when you see them-I promise". Our wedding was the day after Thanksgiving and I got a "sneak peak" of our wedding photos and I am literally obsessed with them. She captured everything about that day just by taking pictures of my husband and I looking at each other-our faces say a thousand words-not many photographers can capture that. She is so calm and soft spoken-which added to the calmness and ease of the day-this is important when picking your vendors as you don't want a vendor that will add stress or instability to you as a bride on your big day, you want to remain as calm and relaxed as possible and she completely helps with that. She was so easy to work with, so accommodating and we had a great time working together. I more than highly recommend her-she is a "must have" in my book-her prices are reasonable too.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/25/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Holly was fantastic! Working with her was an absolute dream from the very beginning. Her talent is undeniable. Our pictures were perfection. She did my boudoir shoot, our engagement pictures and our wedding. We did not have one single complaint. Everyone raves about our photos. I recommend her to ever single bride I know in the DMV. This is the person you want by your side on your big day!!

Profile Picture chelsea, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Holly was a remarkable asset when our daughter was married – much more than a photographer! Her experience proved invaluable. She offered some great suggestions that fine-tuned our planning – for example, she suggested having either an “unplugged” wedding or an unplugged ceremony and offered ideas on how to make it work. Best of all, her work is absolutely beautiful and her prices are very competitive.

At the end of the evening I could not remember seeing Holly during the ceremony and reception. Wow! When I saw the pictures, I quickly realized she was everywhere! Her professionalism allowed her to capture everything without being intrusive.

Our daughter elected to have the family pictures taken prior to the ceremony. Even though we had a “cast of thousands” to accommodate, Holly orchestrated this session with grace, even though the weather wasn’t cooperating. She helped keep the stress level low and the fun level high.

Holly is delightful to work with!

Profile Picture J, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about Holly and Xpression Photography. When you think about the importance of this day, your photographs are the one thing that capture these memories for a lifetime. With that in mind, finding a photographer can be a stressful venture. Rest assured Holly has your best interests in mind. She was extremely flexible in meeting with us for the first time around the holidays since we were not local to our wedding venue as well as joining us for our walk through at the venue with our wedding planner so she was fully aware of all details. She had many wonderful suggestions for both our photographs and our wedding itself! Holly was easily reached at all times if I ever had a question or wanted to discuss something in regards to our wedding shots. The day of the wedding Holly was patient and helpful, not pushy when it came to our bridal party photos or family photos which we were trying to squish in prior to the ceremony. She was practically "invisible" through the rest of the evening with the only proof of her attendance in the photos she took! The final product that Holly delivered was great, and it was delivered in a very timely manner! Holly is sweet, professional, and a wonderful photographer. I would not hesitate to recommend her to family and friends or use her for another event.

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I contacted and interviewed about 10 area photographers before being introduced to Holly by a family member. I was having trouble selecting a photographer because I felt the pictures were the most important aspect of my wedding, yet didn't have a huge budget to work with. After just one meeting with Holly, she put me at ease and I felt so comfortable with her and trusted that she would capture my wedding day beautifully. Holly's experience, recommendations, and sweet personality helped settle this anxious bride's nerves and capture memorable moments of our special day. I also LOVED having Holly capture my bridal pictures before the wedding. Holly was always very responsive with my many questions. I would highly recommend Xpression Photography for your wedding photography!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/18/12, 1 Review