Xplosive Entertainment Reviews

121 | Manalapan, NJ

121 Reviews for Xplosive Entertainment

Erin · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I chose Xplosive Entertainment as the DJ for our wedding day. Mike P was our MC and he was amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure the party kept going until the very end. We had a few special dances and even an impromptu speech from the groom that Mike P handled wonderfully. The music selection was also perfect. There was a great mix of everything we love which kept people on the dance floor all night long. We could t have been happier!!!! Thank you Xplosive!!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

We cannot say enough good things about XPlosive Entertainment!! Since our wedding, we have gotten so many calls and e-mails from friends and family and the first thing they tell us is how remarkable they thought the MC, DJ and band were. The music was perfect, Jordan's leadership throughout the party was perfect, and the band Bleecker Street has a whole new fan club. Jordan made everything so easy from start to finish. It goes without saying that we will be spreading the word about Jordan and Bleecker Street to anyone that will listen. It was a perfect day and XPlosive is a big reason why!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2014

These guys were honestly some of the best and most fun people I have ever worked with. They really took me and my needs into consideration and it showed at my wedding. They music was great, the MC was great, the lights, everything it was all just great. Everyone kept asking me were I found them and even today people are still calling me saying how much they had. I couldn't be any happier with them. I promise anyone who is looking for an entertainment company for there wedding call these guys they were amazing!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/04/2014

Mike and Jordan are AMAZING! They DJ'd our wedding on April 4, 2014 and I couldnt have been any happier! The entire planning process Mike was very attentive and responded to every email right away. He never hesitated to meet me when I needed to or answer any question I had. Jordan kept my party going with his enthusiasm and upbeat personality. Both guys are incredible to work with. They really exceeded all my expectations. My guests are still talking about the music and how much fun they had. I highly recommend Xplosive!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Devin · Married on 03/28/2014

Look no further! Xplosive entertainment is it! My wife and I couldn't be happier. Being a professional wedding photographer I've had the opportunity to work with many different DJ companies. Xplosive entertainment is one of the few companies in the industry that has a true passion for what they do and IT SHOWS! Mike and Jordan's good vibes and excitement are infectious and you can tell that they are truly excited to be a part of your special day. They had everyone from my 93 year old grandfather to all my rowdy lifeguard friends dancing and going crazy on the dance floor all night! 3 days after the wedding as my wife and I were waiting to board our flight to go on our honey moon, Xplosive posted a short video recapping our wedding reception. It was awesome to be able to relive some of the amazing moments that happened at the reception so shortly after the wedding.
    Mike and Jordan really get to know you as a couple to get a feel for the type of party you want. They put together an amazing event that fit our style perfectly and was unlike any wedding that we have ever attended or that I have photographed before. Hiring these guys is a no brainer! They are fun, professional, prompt, and will put on an event that will have your guests talking about the crazy time they had at your wedding for a long time. It's been about two months since my wedding and our friends and family are still talking about all the dance floor shenanigans and Jordan's interesting hair style. The most common thing people tell us about our wedding......."best wedding We've ever been to."

Sent on 05/27/2014

B · event on: 02/15/2014

Our family and friends, especially my daughter's friends were very impressed with the Xplosive Crew led by Jordan Marshall. They were very professional and detailed from the start when I was working with Michael L. to plan our daughter's Sweet 16. During the event, Jordan, MC Christian and DJ Cory were phenomenal and practically owned the event. This is very important as it puts your mind at ease as the host with nothing to worry about.
    This is a personal note:
    Thank you for a great time and for making our daughter and her friends very happy. We are grateful and appreciative of the additional consideration you gave us just to be sure everything was PERFECT. That was a very kind and selfless gesture.
    They are still talking about our daughter's sweet 16 party including the MC and entertainment. I am glad I chose your services and I can assure you that you have a friend in me for life. Moving forward, I will always recommend and use your services for any event I am part of. Our friends and family also enjoyed themselves and would like to express their appreciation to Jordan and his crew for their patience during the event.
    Bilkisu and family

Sent on 03/23/2014

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the incredible review! It was our pleasure working with you and thank you so much for entrusting Xplosive Entertainment for Zeenat's big day!

Kristin · Married on 12/31/2013

We had the time of our lives at our wedding and a lot of that was because of the great party atmosphere created by Xplosive. Our guests were complimenting us all night about how fun our wedding was and how great the DJs were!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much! We had a great time as well! Congratulations and best of wishes!!!

Tracy · Married on 12/13/2013

DJ Cory and MC Mike P. were amazing. So much energy! Got the party started right away and kept it going all night! Thank you!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Kinga · Married on 11/30/2013

Xplosive was great! They worked the crowd and played good music. Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 12/02/2013
  • Brett Ashley

Brett A. · Married on 11/02/2013

Mike and I were blown away with the professionalism and accountability of using XPLOSIVE entertainment!! The night went off without a hitch and Mike our MC had our guests dancing all night! Our guests kept talking about our DJ company, saying what an AMAZING job they did! I would highly recommend them to any and all my friends and family that are planning a wedding or party!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Monica · Married on 11/01/2013

We had trouble writing this review because words can’t even begin to sum up how much we love Xplosive Entertainment. Our wedding on 11.01.13 was seriously the greatest night of our lives...we had such a BLAST! Jordan and Michael are the BEST in the business - not only are they are super professional and helpful, they also make you feel like you are working with two friends you’ve known for years.

I knew from the moment we met at a Bridal Showcase Event, they would be perfect for our event. Jordan and Michael have amazing energy and had our dance floor packed throughout the entire evening. Our friends and family are STILL talking about how they literally could not stop dancing because each song was better than the last.

Xplosive also did the up-lighting of the room which transformed the venue and really made it our own. The colors looked beautiful – it was like stepping into another world. We will be recommending Xplosive to everyone we know. Entertainment is the life of any party and if you want to have the BEST PARTY EVER you will hire these guys!!! Best decision you'll make!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you on your big day! We too felt like you were part of our family. Keep in touch!

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

Jordan and all of his team at Xplosive Entertainment were just great! We can't say enough about how comfortable we felt with their services and judgement of the entire night. When things were slowing down but there was still plenty of party time left, Jordan was able to switch up the music and get everyone back on the dance floor.

You're in good hands. Xplosive is completely streamlined and a great professional service.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Teri · Married on 10/11/2013

I cannot thank Mike P. and DJ Jason enough for the amazing job they did at my wedding on Friday, 10-11-13. There were so many people on the dance floor dancing from start to finish. Xplosive entertainment is just "simply the best!".. They are high energy and lots of fun. I danced so much, my feet still hurt today. Everyone is still talking about how great the music was and how they danced non-stop. They made my wedding a blast! I would recommend them to everyone!
    Thank you again Mike P and Jay, I am forever grateful!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Teresa · Married on 09/21/2013

I had the hardest time deciding on music for our wedding. At first we wanted a band and didn't have the price range for a decent group. I was apprehensive about looking at DJs because I have only been annoyed by them in the past at other events. I found Xplosive at a bridal show and immediately clicked with Jordan. He just gets it. On our ride home after my now hubby met Jordan he said, "I really like that guy, he knows music". And that's just it! Xplosive knows music. And Jordan and Mikey have such entertaining personalities that when the get on the mic they are genuine, and not gimmicky or annoying. I wanted a party packed with dancing and high energy fun. I wanted the slow dances to be the important ones (our first dance and our parent dances). I had a few guests that complained to me about there not being enough slow dances, but that's how I wanted it and Xplosive did that. It was important to me that Jordan listened to my opinion and also the opinions of my guests the night of the wedding. Jordan and Mikey were very professional, organized and even calmed me down when I called three days prior to the wedding with a few gitters. Thanks guys for making the night so much fun! Best wishes to the future couples that will get their weddings rocked by you!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Danielle · Married on 09/07/2013

Xplosive Entertainment provided the music for our wedding on September 7, 2013. They are absolutely outstanding! Everyone is still talking about the amount of energy that Jordan had as our MC. A lot of people thought that we were friends with the DJ and Jordan because the music they played fit our different personalities so perfectly.
    Jordan seriously is the best there is out there! He knows exactly how to get everyone out of their seats dancing, and keep them up there which is the hard part sometimes at weddings.
    Mike the DJ went so above and beyond for me trying to find a song for my father-daughter dance that he actually emailed the artist herself to try and get a copy of the song. He could have just tried to google it and said sorry can't find it but he took that extra few steps and we appreciated it so much!.
    I would recommend Xplosive Entertainment to anyone and everyone who wants to have a great unforgettable party. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Donna · event on: 08/17/2013

DJ Michael and MC Dan were phenomenal at our daughter Natalie's Sweet 16 party at Park 33. They are professional. thorough, high energy and the best at what they do. They kept the party going without a lull and made our night so memorable. We highly recommend Xplosive for any special event you may be planning.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/03/2013

If you're looking for an incredible experience for your event then look no further then Xplosive Entertainment and Michael Pulizzano. Michael and team are simply the best when it comes to music. As soon as I heard them in action at another event, I knew I HAD to have them for my wedding this August (2013).

Michael brings energy like no other! He knows how to keep the party going and how to get the guests on their feet – whether they're 5 or 95. Everyone has a good time when Xplosive Entertainment is in the house. I cannot say enough good things about this company. They were both professional and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Thank you Michael and the Xplosive Entertainment team for making our wedding such a success; we're so lucky to know you and to have had you as our MC and DJ.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Antonio · Married on 07/13/2013

Mike and MC Mike played for my wedding .
    They delivered exactly what we were looking for. An excellent job . Professional and friendly . We loved those guys. Thank you again .

Sent on 09/27/2013

Robin · event on: 06/15/2013

OMG I don't know how they do it, but Xplosive is the only way to go! Brooke's Bat Mitzvah rocked! We had virtual roller coaster with photographer to capture the amazing moments and a graffiti artist as well. And really the party is nothing unless you have amazing dj, mc and dancers. We had it all! Jordan Marshall is one of a kind! He is great to work with and is the best mc anyone could ever ask for! We had a connection with one of the dancers Rachel. Rachel is a part of the Rising Stars family and having her at Brooke's bat mitzvah was so special!

Love Xplosive!!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Gioacchino · Married on 03/15/2013

I just want to say hands down the most professional DJ entertainment company I have ever seen and heard. Michael Pulizzano was our DJ and he was amazing! He really new how to get the crowd going and so professional. Thanks again you guys were great!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Tiffany · Married on 11/04/2012

Jordan is an absolute entertainer from start to finish!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Jenna · Married on 06/30/2012

Xplosive Entertainment is the best!! Everyone had an amazing time and commented on how awesome our DJ was!! We couldn't have been happier! Jordan and Cory were awesome!! Xplosive Entertainment also provided us with a piano player for our cocktail hour and two photographers who took pictures throughout the night and displayed them on the two screens at the DJ booth! We definitely recommend Xplosive Entertainment!!
    -Jenna and Matt Vecchione

Sent on 07/11/2012

Jenna · Married on 06/30/2012

Xplosive Entertainment was the BEST!! They were so easy to work with and they made our wedding so much fun!! They secured a piano player for our cocktail hour and then Jordan and his team partied with us all night long! To this day, people still tell us how much fun they had at our wedding! If I had to do my wedding all over again I would still chose Xplosive Entertainment!! You will be extremely happy with your experience from the first meeting until the party is over!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Amy · Married on 05/20/2012

My wedding was perfect thanks to MC Jay and the team at Xplosive Entertainment. The music was exactly what we wanted. My friends keep telling me it was the best wedding they ever attended!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Tiffany · Married on 06/25/2011

I can not rave enough about Xplosive! In my handful of "needs" for our perfect wedding celebration we needed a large dance floor because we wanted our friends and family to have the time of their lives. My goodness am I happy we found a venue with such a big space because the guys from Xplosive were BEYOND AMAZING. No one left the floor all night! Including myself! We had discussed a few things in advance, but there is no way I could have directed this team on what they delivered, professionalism like that can only come from experience. And experienced they are. No awkward MC moments, no embarrassing songs, just an exceptional flow from our MC and DJ that made all our guests think this was a famous crew from Miami or something. I still get calls from friends and friends of friends, "who was your DJ again?" Because all they remember is they didn't stop dancing all night long. What more could you ask for? Couldn't love Xplosive more, thank you for a night that goes in the history books =)

Sent on 09/09/2013