Xplosive Entertainment Reviews

Xplosive Entertainment 4
Xplosive Entertainment 5
Xplosive Entertainment 6

Sam · Married on 12/31/2016

Where do I begin... after being in the Wedding Business for 11 years and planned everyone else's wedding put your own, where do you start to plan your perfect day? I was a maid of honor 3 times and bridesmaid over 5 times... being one of the last friends to get married. It had to be something special! Mike, Jordan and I have worked together for a few events and a couple bridal shows- I felt the chemistry and fell in love with these guys. I attended a wedding Mike & Jordan did together and it was such a fun night! I knew I had to book them for our NYE Wedding! New Years was a lot of pressure in its self- but also a night everyone is looking to just have an amazing time! I called them right away to book- the price, the extra add ons and just vibe from the Mike was going to be perfect for what we wanted. We didn't need an MC to tell us how to dance- we just needed some good music and someone to take the party to the extra level. Being in the business I was trying not to be too pushy with them, but also knew exactly what I was looking for in terms of music. It was unbelievable- people were stopping me that night, the day after, the month after- still saying it was a Magical Night & the music was perfect! I will say it again no wedding day is perfect but ours sure came pretty close! xoxo Sam & Jim 12/31/2016

Sent on 01/19/2017

Lori · Married on 11/11/2016

Michael was the MC and had everyone dancing all night. Cory was the DJ and played a variety of music appealing to the crowd, ages 2-80. I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding magical. I was a first time, 51 year old bride who danced the night away!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the great review Lori! Congratulations one again!!!

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2016

AMAZING! An entertainment company can make or break your event and these guys were amazing! Kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Second to the food, the most compliments all night was of our MC Jordan and DJ Joe.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Allison · Married on 10/22/2016

I met Jordan and watched the Xplosive team perform at a bridal show at the very beginning of our planning process. Once I saw how energetic and dynamic they were, it was an easy choice to book them for our wedding! My husband and I met with Jordan just about a year before our wedding and were so impressed with him. Jordan called me a few times months before our wedding just to check in and thank us again for choosing Xplosive, it was a nice touch!

Xplosive's online planning tool was great. It made planning the logistics and requests for the night stress free.

Jordan was our MC and Chris was our DJ, we highly recommend them both!! Our greatest fear, after attending so many weddings, was that few people would get up and dance. We're happy to report it was the exact opposite at our wedding, the dance floor was packed with all age groups all night long! Jordan was phenomenal at keeping the timing of the night on track while still making sure everyone had plenty of time to party. They honored our "must have" song requests and made all the right decisions to ensure the tempo of the party lasted all night!

Our guests are still raving about how fun our wedding was and we know it wouldn't have happened without Xplosive! If you're looking to have an unforgettable event, Xplosive is the way to go!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Allison for the incredible review! Congratulations again!

Eugene · Married on 10/17/2016

Jordan and Xplosive were beyond what we could have asked for. Made our night!

Sent on 11/11/2016
  • User6319978 · 2+ years ago

I have worked with Jordan and Mike over the past 5 years as I am an event planner. When it came to my wedding I never hesitated for a second on who to call. To say that they made my wedding the best day of our lives is an understatement! We had just gone to a wedding the weekend before that had a band that everyone loved I was so nervous that our group wouldn't dance as much at our wedding but I was so pleasantly wrong. Jordan and his team did am amazing job with the set-up, from the leather tufted screen to the intelligent dance floor lighting and the decal lights on the tents liner and the one of a kind photo booth to the awesome confetti launcher at our first dance. Sal the DJ and Jordan the MC kept the dance floor filled all night long, I'm so glad I extended the event as people didn't want to stop dancing. I have been over whelmed by the text messages from family and friends saying they have never had as much fun at a wedding before and that the DJ killed it! I will ever have enough words to thank Xplosive Entertainment for the job that they did at my wedding but as a customer and a professional event planner I can tell you to call them up and let them design a signature event for you, it will be the best discussion you can make!

Sent on 10/18/2016

MICHELLE · Married on 09/17/2016

If I could use one word to describe Xplosive -- Phenomenal!! We met Xplosive at a bridal show and we knew right away that we wanted to book with them! Mike L met with us and helped find a DJ and MC based on what we were looking for. Our MC was Frankie and he was amazing!! He gave us recommendations based on what we were looking for and we were soo thrilled with him. He kept the crowd engaged the entire night. Bryant was our DJ and he hit it out of the park. He kept everyone moving on the dance floor from beginning to end. We also had the open air photo booth and loved that so many guests were able to take photos and have fun together. The Xplosive team is definitely nothing short of amazing and I would recommend them to anyone looking for entertainment. They are so different from any of the other djs we met and we are so happy with the choice we made. Our guests are still raving about our night!! Thank you again Xplosive team for making our night so perfect!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Xplosive Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Michelle! We wish you and David an eternity of happiness together!

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2016

The entire crew at Xplosive was so great to work with, their online planning tools were a HUGE help in making sure we had everything covered. We were on a pretty tight budget which I was upfront with Mike about at our very first meeting, they worked with us and never pushed us to select any upgrades, even though we ended up adding one on last minute. I really respect vendors who respect their clients and don't try to shove extras down their throats. I know not everything from our playlist was played, which we were okay with because they got all the important requests. I know at one point Frankie came over to ask if I had any special requests and I responded, "no, you guys are playing favorites that I didn't even request!" I was on the dance floor all night which was one of my top priorities! Can't thank the crew at Xplosive again for helping make our event so special!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Randee · Married on 09/04/2016

Xplsosvie Entertainment was amazing at my wedding. They were exceptional and we are VERY pleased. They did everything I asked for and more. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole time and truly had the time of their lives. A lot of my guests after the wedding told me and my husband the DJ was outstanding!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND them!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Lori · Married on 09/03/2016

We hired Xplosive Entertainment for our Wedding in September. From the first phone call to the last beat played the day of, Jordan, Mike and their amazing team were beyond accommodating. Their creativity and dedication is clear from the first time you meet them. If you are looking for true professionalisms who are passionate about making your event the best it can be, who will partner with you and allow you to enjoy your special day with out hesitation and worry - XPLOSIVE ENTERTAINMENT is the only Entertainment company that you need to reach out to.
    Thank you so much for making our day one to remember!
    Lori & Kevin
    9/3/16

Sent on 10/07/2016

The set up and communication with this company was on point. They responded quickly to any inquiries and were always flexible. The day of the wedding there was a lot of communication between the DJ and us- which was good to make sure that everything was running smoothly and the way we wanted it to. During the wedding everyone was up and dancing all night- just the way we wanted it to. The MC was hilarious and had everyone in the crowd going! The listened to all of our requests and made everything fantastic. You would be crazy to not hire this company!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Doris · Married on 06/27/2016

Oh my goodness. Where do I start. Frankie, Frankie, Frankie. My MC Frankie is the best. We had a great time with you and DJ Chris. My family and friends are still talking about you guys. The interaction with everyone was on point. Everyone loved your shoes and your personality. The photo booth was surely a hit. We enjoyed the music to the fullest. I danced all night. Family and friends have asked for your contact information for themselves and others. I don't think that you'll have any problems staying busy for a long time.

DJ Chris, you did a great job of keeping the songs coming.

The two have excellent team work skills.

I highly recommend this company and MC Frankie and DJ Chris to anyone that wants to have a great time partying.

Doris & James Ruffin

Sent on 07/13/2016

Michael and his team did a phenomenal job DJing our wedding. We also had a saxophone and violin player who did a fabulous job. They really made our wedding feel like a party. All of our guest loved the live instruments and were dancing all night. They were great professionals in assisting with the planning process. I would recommend them for any party!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

I don't even know where to begin.... Xplosive Enteratainment nailed it. We had a ABSOLUTE blast! The party exceeded our expectations. The flow of the evening was perfect. I don't know how they got everyone on that dance floor and kept them there all night but they did. We even ended up with two wedding crashers! lol The party seriously hit a fever pitch multiple times throughout the night. People went on a journey with DJ MichaelT and MC Mike. They created an atmosphere that let people cheer for us, party with us, cry with us, relax and enjoy talking and eating.

DJ MichaelT has everyone doing old school (we're in our 30s) choreography to New Kids and NSYNC. He made my 60-something father happy with the oldies he played. I could go on and on....The music was simply spot on for our crowd.

MC Mike was totally in tune with us and the crowd. He put my husband at ease right away by asking him how he felt about being in the spotlight. He made sure to get the key people and others involved and create moments. Awesome. The DJ and the MC seemed to have a good chemistry too.

They helped us make it the absolute best party
    we've ever experienced.

Sent on 05/16/2016

From the moment we met Mike P. we knew we were in good hands. He's fun and professional and kept everyone moving all night long. We received many compliments with regard to the DJ and MC. Young and old alike. They even made sure the music was lowered at the first sign of a complaint. you cannot go wrong with them!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Suzanne · Married on 11/07/2015

Our wedding was amazing because of Xplosive Entertainment. Mike P. our MC as well as our amazing DJ were just out of this world. They kept the dance floor going all night, and we were so happy the entire night.They have such good energy and really know how to get the crowd to have fun. Our wedding was perfect because of the DJ company. It was not our venue that made our wedding, it was this DJ company. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their event. They also did an amazing job of providing lighting for our outdoor ceremony and for our reception in our wedding colors, orange and blue. The room looked stunning. Such an amazing night we had, I have only the best to say about this company.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Heidi · Married on 10/23/2015

We had such a great time at our Wedding because of Jordon. As everyone else, I was very busy ahead of time, so I gave him my abrieviated thoughts and ideas and he ran with it and we loved it!! So thankful!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Mark · Married on 09/26/2015

Jordan is the man! If you want a professional top notch MC / DJ and event Host . . . Jordan is your guy. I own my own DJ company and out of everyone in the industry I hand picked Jordan for this reason and he was a key part in making my wedding perfect. Thanks Jordan.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Charlie · Married on 09/26/2015

Xplosive entertainment did a phenomenal job for our wedding. Everyone was constantly on the floor having a blast and everyone keeps telling us how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. It truly is a great feeling and that is thanks to Xplosive entertainment and Hamilton Manor.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2015

The team at Xplosive Entertainment rocked the night away at our wedding on 9/19/15. Not only did they support us during the months and weeks leading up to the event, but the night of the wedding was absolutely amazing! Jordan was our main contact and the MC of the night - phenomenal, energetic, comical, made everyone feel "At home". Cory worked with me on our 2 sound recordings during parent dances - a fun experience! Plus he mixed LIVE at the wedding which was awesome. Victoria provided support to us throughout the evening, even helping me bustle my gown with family members! Her attention to detail for us was so thoughtful and appreciated. The percussionist Tori was a GREAT addition to the entertainment! The kids AND adults had a blast joining her making music. This is a very cool way to add in LIVE entertainment if a full band isn't an option. Overall, I have nothing but GOOD things to say about everyone at Xplosive. From the customer service reps at the office to the specific team members helping with your package selections, Xplosive Entertainment is the way to go for any occasion. They were all amazing and MADE our wedding truly memorable! Thank you all!!! XOXO - Michelle & Sean Rocco

Sent on 10/01/2015

Dan · Married on 09/07/2015

Mike and Kristin from Xplosive Entertainment were AWESOME! All the music was timed perfectly in the ceremony. Mike did a fantastic job handling the MC work as Kristin kept the music going ALL night. Everyone from the young to the elderly danced all night long. We partied in style with the best duo in the business. Mike & Kristin are a perfect team together!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Emily · Married on 09/06/2015

Everyone I interacted with at Xplosive was extremely polite and professional. I'm not much into dance parties and they heard that and acted accordingly. The MC (Mike P.) was in communication with me and my husband throughout the wedding day asking what we wanted and offering advice when we didn't know how best to proceed. None of my requests were ignored or forgotten. I was very happy with their work and would hire them again without hesitation.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Susan · Married on 08/15/2015

They were excellent. The music was going all night!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Kristina · Married on 08/07/2015

As a marketing professional, who has worked for companies like Oscar de la Renta and Martha Stewart Weddings, I was very particular about the vendors of my own wedding.

I wanted professional service, high quality, and complete trust. Xplosive Entertainment gave me that and more.

In the year and half I spent engaged, I never had more trust in a vendor than I did in Xplosive Entertainment. Jordan Marshall handled my wedding requests with such professionalism. He was also an expert in composing small details that made my wedding even more magical than I could have imagined.

The team really made me feel that my money was spent well... even after the party was long over. I plan to work with Xplosive Entertainment again in the future for other occasions in my new happily married life. :)

Sent on 08/17/2015

Xplosive made the whole process very stress free and easy with there online website they provide. Michael was very responsive and accommodating with all of our needs and request. Very energetic throughout the whole wedding making the night extremely fun and memorable.

Sent on 08/11/2015