184 Reviews for XO Photo Booths

Clean Up (15)
Delivery (15)
Backdrop(s) (15)
CD/DVD of Images (14)
Social Media Integration (3)
Lights (1)

We loved working with XO Photo Booth for our wedding! Our guests loved the photo booth and I loved how helpful they were throughout the planning process. Plus, they don't reuse props and provide a scrapbook as an additional memento. I would highly recommend working with them.

Profile Picture Mariel, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was thrilled with XO Photos service. All my guests LOVED the photo booth. The attendants were friendly and helpful. My favorite part is that at the end of the event I went home with an album of the photo strips with messages from my guest, a flash drive with all the pictures on it and all the props! Highly recommend XO Photo!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

XO photo booth was great! our wedding was 9/30/17 and once I booked them, I literally didn't have to do anything else. They have so many options for backdrops, curtain colors, photo strip designs, etc. They provided a TON of props (which we got to keep!) and also gave us a photo book with a copy of all photos, so we were able to see all the fun everyone else was having! The attendant was great and smiled the ENTIRE event. We couldn't be more happy with XO Photo.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

We had an amazing experience with XO Photos! We used them for our ten year reunion for high school and it was the hit of the night! Attendant was a pleasure to have and very helpful throughout the night. I will be renting again from them for future events!

Profile Picture Natsumi, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

XO photo handled our wedding in Meredith, NH on 9/9/17. They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The setup was seamless, equipment and props were great and the operator was fantastic. Very pleased with this company!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rachael was an absolute pleasure to work with. I was beyond pleased with the responsiveness and the overall service. We had a Photo Booth set up at our wedding and also booked our DJ though XO and it was an unbelievably smooth process. I would rate more than 5 stars if I could.

Profile Picture Brad, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so happy we went with XO Photo for our wedding! The team was responsive and gave good advice to help us decide which package was best for our wedding. Due to rain on our wedding day, our attendant Ally was flexible with timing and set up. All of our guests had a great time in the photo booth and were taking pictures all night! The only issue we came across was that initially it was confusing for guests to figure out when the pictures were being taken with the displayed countdown.

Profile Picture Nasim, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was the wedding planner and we decided to use XO Photo for the value. Such a great experience with them! Rachel is amazing! Super responsive and made the bride and groom's dream wedding happen. DJ Lee was awesome! And Allana (the photo booth attendant) were awesome - guests loved both of them. Amazing, amazing company! Totally recommend!

Profile Picture Dianne, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Rachael and XO Photo. The picture quality was amazing, the package we received was well-worth the money, the customer service was timely, kind and professional! I HIGHLY recommend using them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Ally, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved having XO Photo at our wedding. The booth was a hit with all of our guests and we really enjoyed looking through our album with all of the notes and pictures from our friends and family. We highly recommend XO Photo!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did an awesome job!!! I definitely recommend having them at your wedding.

Profile Picture Monique, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

XO Photo did a fabulous job at our wedding! All of our guests loved the photo booth and were happy to bring home strips of funny photos! Our wedding event manager made a last minute change on when XO Photo could set up. XO Photo was very flexible and actually extended their time since our guests could not access them according to the initial plan! 5 out of 5 stars for sure!!!!

Profile Picture April, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

XO photo was very generous with props and the attendant was very professional! The props were new, various, and fun!! She immediately collected one copy of strips and stuck them on the guest book, so we were able to keep each copy! Our hours that we rented began in the middle of our reception, and we concerned a little if there'd be noise to set up, but we didn't even notice that she was done setting up. Rachael was very prompt and responsive and we are 100% satisfied with their service. I highly recommend XO.

Profile Picture Hyojin, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews

Love it!! Who doesn't want a PhotoBooth at their wedding?!!! 5 Stars

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

I hired XO Photo for my wedding, and they were amazing. Communication was prompt and courteous, and they didn't try and upsell me, just gave me the options and let me pick. The day of the booth arrived on time, looked just like the photos, and the booth attendant was lovely. My guests loved it, and I loved getting a copy of all the photos (both digitally, as well as a scrapbook that my guests filled out throughout the night). A great company, and a great value! Thanks XO :)

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Setup, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

XO Photo booth was one of the highlights of our wedding. The guests had a ball! We loved seeing all the pics after. We got a USB, copy of the pics, a guest book and all the props at the end of the night ! Our kids are still playing with them!!! I will recommend this company to anyone !

Profile Picture Kate, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We really wanted a photobooth, but they are all SO expensive that we weren't sure we could fit it in our budget. I found XO Photo on Thumbtack, and booked them right away! We received 4 hours of photobooth, they let us keep the props, and we got a guestbook of printed photos with notes from guests AND a flash drive of all the digital copies. I can't remember the booth attendant's name, but she was fantastic and made sure to check in with us before she left. I was a little worried with the price ($625) that the photobooth wouldn't be all that great, but it totally exceeded expectations. Guests loved it (there was a line at all times!), and I'm so glad we found XO Photo!

Profile Picture Alison, 11/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

They gave excellent service. The photo booth was a major hit at my wedding people were going in the booth non-stop all night. There was a little mishap where the venue tossed out our bag they gave us at the end but XO Photo was very nice and accommodating they were able to get me a copy of all the pictures that were took that night. I am very thankful for that. I would highly recommend having them at any event.

Profile Picture Kara, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I use XO Photo every time that I need a Photobooth at my school. The students absolutely LOVE it and the service is consistently great :)

Profile Picture Kate, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a pleasure it was working with XO! For those of you thinking about whether a photo booth is necessary or worth spending the money, I'd say go for it! The photos you get afterwards are worth it! XO provides an attendant who manages the booth and guests heading in an out of the booth. A copy of the photo slide is then placed in an album where guests can write a fun note! It's super fun looking at the all the photos and notes from guests the next day! Thank you XO!

Profile Picture M, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything from start to finish was excellent. Definitely a great addition to the reception and allowed us to have candid memories of the night for the rest of our lives. Everyone involved in the facilitating of the booth was a pleasure to work with and we would definitely recommend XO for their event.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fantastic time! They customized the text on our photo strip, and everyone who took a picture got a copy (and us, too, for our guestbook!) The props were a huge hit and I'm so glad they were one-time use, it made me feel better using them and they've been a lot of fun to play around with after. Would definitely recommend, our guests had a blast!

Profile Picture User6050340, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

They were great! Rachael was super responsive and my wedding coordinator even complimented how great XO Photo were when she reached out to them prior to the event. The gentleman who manned the photo booth was very nice! Photos came out great and all my guests loved having the booth there!

Profile Picture Lea, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

XO Did a fantastic job with my wedding! I knew I wanted a Photo Booth but after viewing different sites there were many options for services. After many comparisons I could see that XO was a great choice... They provide you with new props and you get the keep them, this was a really nice touch. Rachael the owner was extremely responsive on email with any questions I had. I went with the option to have the scrapbook made, they guys did a great job putting it together and having everyone sign.

The customer service was great from start to finish and everyone will have great memories and some really funny photos to remember!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews