Xistence Photography Reviews

Xistence Photography 5
Xistence Photography 6
Xistence Photography 7

Hannah · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband had Brandon take pictures of us for our one year anniversary and they turned out amazing! Brandon took us to some really cool locations around New Orleans for the pictures. He was very professional and easy to work with and made us both feel very comfortable throughout the session. We received the pictures within a week and were beyond pleased with them! The pictures look very natural and not like they were posed. The backgrounds looked very nice too. Over all my husband and I were both very pleased with his work and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer for any occasion!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Emily · Married on 12/30/2016

Brandon was so great! I had really high expectations in looking for a wedding photographer--and he met them above and beyond. He was flexible and really relaxed, and just really willing to work with me on the day of the wedding. He's personable, his pictures are stunning, and he does a great job overall. I'm so glad we went with him!

Sent on 01/24/2017