Xavier Jordan Photography Reviews

Xavier Jordan Photography 3
  •  Jamesia

Jamesia · Married on 03/30/2019

Photography and videography

Sid was great! He was very flexible during the entire process and made sure We were satisfied throughout the process. The pictures came out great. Can’t wait to see the video as well

Sent on 05/02/2019

Char · Married on 01/09/2018

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further. Sid and Crystal were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional and efficient. Went above and beyond for our special day. Great pictures with the wedding party; very patient with with the flower girls. Even included a photo booth so our guests could have their own memorable pictures.
    Captured all the special moments.
    Thank you.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Angel · Married on 03/09/2017

My wife and I married a year ago, on a Thursday because it was cost effective and we love one another for that. For our anniversary weekend, we returned to the B&B to relive the memory. Getting to review all the photos again, watch the video, it was a treasured memory we will always cherish. Thank you for helping us return to one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Xavier Jordan Photography 4
    Xavier Jordan Photography 5
    Xavier Jordan Photography 6

Darnell · Married on 09/30/2014

When me and my wife were planning our wedding we wanted lasting memorable moments captured on camera that wouldn’t kill our budget. We searched all of the Dallas metro area for high quality work from photographers. we came across Xavier Jordan Photography company and was amazed by their work. they had amazing work, rich history, and was in our price range. It was a no brainer for both of us we booked our wedding with Siddhartha. Not only did the photos come out amazing but the service was incomparable and he worked with us on many different things. We had a red carpet that he provided for the guest to feel like superstars arriving to the venue in a style that seemed important but didn’t take away from the wedding. He also took many other photos through ought the wedding with out getting in the way of our festivities and captured some memorable moments that felt magical look magical. All in all I would definitely recommend Xavier Jordan Photography to anyone or any business for any and all photo, video, digital imagery needs. If you have an idea present it to him and he’ll make it happen.
    check out his website to see what I’m talking about.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Tracie · Married on 03/09/2014

Sidd is amazing!!!!
    He is very professional and caters to your wants and needs!!!!

Affordable and Amazing! !!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Courtney · Married on 06/03/2017

Sidd was an amazing Photographer from beginning to the end and he captured so many pictures that I didn't even think of. he was very professional and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and a better price. So happy and satisfied !!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Xavier Jordan Photography's reply:

Celina · Married on 11/04/2017

2.5

I love the pictures my friends took w their phones much more than the pictures given. Sid was incredibly friendly and professional, but I wish I loved my pictures. I certainly liked them, but not in love with them.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Kerwin · Married on 10/04/2015

4.2

Xavier Jordan did our wedding and let me tell you the pictures were amazing. From our very first conversation, Xavier was more than professional and accommodating and the packages available were all affordable. He also recommended a photo booth for the wedding and I was a little skeptical about but he was SO right and our guests loved it. At the end of it all, we came away with so many wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for everything!!!!!!

Sent on 01/15/2018