Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel Reviews

8 | Mount Laurel, NJ

8 Reviews for Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel

Sharma · Married on 05/20/2017

We worked with Larnji, she was absolutely great! She helped set up and was awesome answering questions. The hotel was clean and food was good! I would definitely use the facility again and recommend it to family and friends.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Anthony · Married on 05/05/2012

Dawn was absoultely amazing. The place looked great and the food was fantastic, they transformed the room from the ceremony to the reception in an hour and it looked totally different. Thanky uio again Dawn for an amazing wedding

Sent on 05/31/2012

Kiri · Married on 06/12/2011

Wonderful time there, many memories to last. Great service!

Sent on 02/05/2012

Angelina · Married on 10/16/2010

They made the reception and stay for my guests worth remembering. We had such a wonderful time and everything was beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 02/02/2011
  • W

Amy · Married on 12/10/2004

They were great about adjusting the menu to fit our needs. They also special ordered drinks that they do not usually carry to accomodate our preferences. At the time, the banquet manager was Sheri. She was great. I know that she has moved on, but I contaced them in an effort to arrange for a class reunion and the new manager (whose name I just can't remember) was great too. I loved the venue - it was great to have a reception in the hotel - as it eliminated the worry about drunk driving. I heard they have recently renovated the whole banquet area - I'm sure it is even better now!

Sent on 09/04/2008
  • Leila

Leila · Married on 07/12/2008

3.5

I was satisfied with their service.

Sent on 09/20/2008

Aimee · Married on 10/20/2007

3.5

Caryll Tighe is an asset to this establishment -

As is common in long engagements (2 years), you are bound to go through staff changes...and sure enough - our catering manager at the Wyndham Hotel in Mount Laurel NJ changed 3 times!!!! I was really beginning to feel uneasy and nervous when it changed for a third time just 3 months before our wedding...but Caryll stepped in and alleviated any and all fears. She is a professional and truly a gem. I am now convinced that our wedding would not have been the magnificent success without her involvement.
    The newly renovated ballroom is beautiful (we were the 1st wedding after its completion) and Caryll will ensure you have a tremendous wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2008
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 01/16/2011

3.8
      3.0

Dealing with the Wyndham for my wedding block up until the actual weekend was great. The Sales Manager is FANTASTIC and she was very responsive and on top of things. She emailed me once or twice a month to let me know how my block was progressing and how we were towards earning rewards such as a free shuttle between the hotel and the hall and a free night with ten rooms booked.
    The hotel itself was very nice and I would definitely stay here again. The problems came the weekend of the wedding itself. We had booked a few extra rooms in case some people forgot to make reservations or ended up drinking too much and needed to stay over. I also booked two rooms for the morning of the wedding for us to get ready in. They had us checking out of those rooms the day of the wedding which was wrong and two people wanted to cancel their reservations to stay in our extra rooms and were told they had to cancel their reservations 48 hours in advance when they were told (and had email confirmations to back it up) they could cancel up until 4pm on the day they were supposed to check in. They had all of us in our block but ONE party on the same floor which could only be accessed by key so the party on a different floor could not get to us the whole weekend. They also provided our group with a breakfast in the lounge on our floor which was great but they didn't TELL any of us (including myself and my husband) that it was there so unfortunatly a bunch of my guests went to the restaurant and paid for breakfast instead. I had provided the front desk with Out of Town guest bags and they didn't give them to several of our guests and after we all checked out, I had to go back and ask for the extras back as opposed to them giving them to me.

Overall it was a very nice hotel and a GREAT room for the price they gave us on our block... but the fact they said they had no manager there on the weekends to deal with those issues we had was very annoying.

Sent on 01/26/2011