10 Reviews for Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill

Accommodations (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Bridal Suite (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Valet (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Working with the Wydham Beacon Hill was a great experience all around. The staff there is so thoughtful and attentive it is like nothing I have ever seen. The front desk, room service, servers, valet, sales, and management always delivers great service with a smile and a positive attitude. Tara Brennan the wedding planner, is a master at her trade. She has a calming energy mixed with a get it done attitude that is exactly what every bride needs. Her party planning style is perfect and I enjoyed working with her every step of the way. She knew how to pull the vision in my head into reality giving me the most amazing wedding I could have even imagined.
The bridal suite is AMAZING. It is huge, and has more than enough room for bridesmaids to get ready and hang out. I had 8 bridesmaids along with stylists and friends in there all day and it never once felt crowded. The room was comfortable and very clean. The ballroom is only one floor up and has an incredible view. It is the perfect location to have a wedding if you are looking for that city feel. Food got rave reviews from my guests, and the cake from Konditor Meister (which was included with my wedding package) was designed exactly to my specifications and was delicious. I do not have one negative thing to say about my experience and I hope lots of people choose this as their wedding venue as it was one of the best weekends our of life. I am sad its over! But so happy that I chose this location.

Profile Picture Kristina, 2/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I honestly cannot say enough good things about the Wyndham and our amazing wedding experience. My fiance and I live in Boston and wanted to have our wedding in the city, but we also wanted to find the right location with a good value. After touring the Wyndham, we were instantly smitten. Aside from the gorgeous views (floor to ceiling views of the city!), the people and service were outstanding!

Working with Tara was very easy. Tara has lots of wedding experience and was a great resource. She is very responsive to emails and also very accommodating. I felt like Tara truly cared about my wedding and making it the day/night of our dreams. Many guests commented on how wonderful the service at the Wyndham was and we couldn't have been happier.

During the day, my bridesmaids and I used the bridal suite for hair and makeup. I knew I didn't want to be shuttling all over Boston for hair and makeup and the bridal suite had more than enough room (there were over 8 people for both hair and makeup and there was still room to lounge and relax). Everyone who saw the bridal suite was amazed. I've been in other suites and either they feel like a boardroom and not inviting, or they are cramped...everyone had plenty of space and was very comfortable. The hotel even brought up champagne glasses so we could sip mimosas.

The reception itself was better than I could have imagined. The food was very good and that isn't always the case when you go to an event of 150 people. We had a few guests with food allergies and the Wyndham went above and beyond to accommodate. One guest's gluten free meal was running late, so the hotel offered prime rib, which wasn't even one of our offerings, so the guest could enjoy their meal sooner. It was little details like that, which really made an impact. My husband and I even had our own dedicated server to make sure we had enough food/drinks etc.

The Wyndham is a great venue and truly a hidden gem.

Profile Picture Marybeth, 12/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not be happier that our wedding took place at the Wyndham Hotel in Beacon Hill. Our first look at the ballroom sealed the deal; the view of Boston is incredible and made even more perfect during sunset, which we were able to capture with our late September wedding. Getting married in Boston was extremely important to us, not only do we love the city, we also wanted to make the venue convenient for our guests. The location of the Wyndham was perfect, close to so many amenities and traveling for guests was made easy thanks to validated parking. Tara, the wedding coordinator, could not be more helpful both leading up to the wedding and on the day. Her recommendations for vendors were extremely appreciate, and her accessibility and communication made the whole process calm and enjoyable. Lauren, the sales manager for the hotel rooms, was also very hands on and helpful. She contacted us leading up to the wedding day informing us how many guests had booked rooms for the wedding night at the discounted rate (another perk). Anyone would be lucky to work with this staff of dedicated employees. On the day of the wedding, we felt like royalty. Both the bridal suite and bridal room (for the wedding party) were amazing, very spacious and accommodating. We even had our own hors d’oeuvres and drinks in the bridal room, which was a perfect and relaxing set-up after posing for pictures. The event staff was also very attentive and gracious, we had our own waitress for the sweetheart table and she was always nearby to get us a drink or whatever we needed. Also, the food was delicious, very high quality and there are several options to choose from when making menu selections. The whole day exceeded our expectations and was the best day of our lives, celebrated in a fabulous venue overlooking our beloved city. We only wish we could do the whole day over again, but know all future couples who choose the Wyndham will be just as happy!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Wyndham team was fantastic to work with during our wedding process!! After one look of the view from the ballroom, we chose to go with the Wyndham. Floor to ceiling windows offer a breath taking view of Boston, the Charles, and Cambridge. We wanted to keep things local and marry in our beloved town of Boston. The price was right, the viewwas spectacular, and you could feel the pulse of the city, and that's exactly what we wanted. If we were to get married in Boston, we wanted our guests to know and feel they are in the heart of it all.

To make things even more memorable, the Red Sox championship parade was on our big day. Our trolley to the church was unable to get to the hotel due to road closures. The management coordinated with the trolley company and police to ensure we would get to the church on time. The chef even stayed over the night before to make sure he was able to be there incase staff was not able to get to work on time. That is dedication! Tara, the events planner, was extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with with all decisions. Mike from Sales made sure we had what we needed throughout. Excellent team!

The wedding suite for bride & groom is AMAZING! We found everyone extremely helpful and nice to work with. I would go again with them in a heartbeat. The location is perfect. The on-site bar/restaurant is a great bonus too. The food at our cocktailhour and reception was excellent. We received many compliments from our guests. We were also able to fully customize our event however we wanted. Its nice that you are the only event at any given time so the complete 15th floor is yours. Also, bride and groom and photographer were allowed a roof top picture at sunset which was awesome. We used one room for our "first look" and another for the bridal party cocktail hour which offered a beautiful view of Beacon Hill. All in all, a fanatastic wedding venue if a Boston wedding is your dream!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved having our wedding at the Wyndham this weekend! The food is amazing. Paul is wonderful. The view from the 15th floor is breathtaking (especially at sunset!). The service and hospitality can’t be beat (shoutout to Patricia!). Thank you for helping us to feel so special and for helping to make our wedding such a success.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I recently had my wedding at the Wyndham and couldn't have been happier! I've attended several other weddings in the city and I have to say it is by far the best view in the city. You cannot find another venue that literally has views from the state house all the way to Charles river with everything else in between. Our guests enjoyed taking photos along the long wall of windows and it was cool to see the sun setting off the Hancock.
Tara was our coordinator and I'm so grateful to her for helping to make everything go as smoothly as it did. She was super responsive, especially in the weeks leading up to the wedding when I emailed her several times a day with questions. Tara and Lauren were both attentive the day of and made sure we stuck to our timeline. I didn't have to think about anything, they did it all!
The staff were also amazing. The ballroom was set up exactly how I wanted it, even though I was a little late in delivering some of the table items, and the service was fabulous. We had our own private room for photos during the cocktail hour with our own waitstaff and they were very easy-going collecting all of our beverage requests.
Overall the entire day exceeded all expectations.

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful venue at a great location in the city. If you are looking for a Boston wedding look no further. The venue offers the entire top floor with 360 degree panorama views of Beacon Hill, Copley, and the Charles River. The event planner, Paul, is fantastic. He's very accommodating, personable and professional. His experience in the wedding planning field is extensive and extremely helpful. The food tasting was especially helpful in choosing our menu items as the head chef was present almost throughout the entire meal to answer questions and alter the menu to the client's preferences.

Profile Picture Emileigh, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Wyndham hotel has the most amazing view of the Charles River and the city! The reception was set up exactly how I wanted, with some adjustments made by the coordinator to ensure everything was perfect. The food portions are big and the chef is amazing, best wedding food I've had in a long time, and I was told this as well. The wait staff was very pleasant and accommodating to my guests. My husband and I had a dedicated member of the wait staff attend to us the entire night. We felt like royalty and we did not have to worry about anything. It was also very clean.

At the end of the night my guests did not leave immediately and we were not kicked out. They allowed us to take our time and continue to chat for several minutes. The next day all of my decor items where placed in the sales office, which made it easy to retrieve. I don't remember ever having a hard time accomplishing anything with Wyndham. It was a great, memorable experience due to their service. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Valerie , 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an early January wedding. Fresh snow was on the ground and the river was frozen, which made the view from the reception area fantastic. Tara, the wedding coordinator, was very accommodating in dealing with the weather-related issues. Our priest was 30 minutes late to the ceremony, which made us late to start the reception. Tara and our DJ did a great job in accommodating and extending the reception an extra 30 minutes to compensate for the priest's late arrival. Our guests were very pleased with the food, particularly the pumpkin ravioli. We are really happy with having chosen the Wyndham and would highly recommend it!

Profile Picture User4263924, 2+ years ago, 1 Review