Wyckoff Florist and Gifts Reviews

38 | Wyckoff, NJ

38 Reviews for Wyckoff Florist and Gifts

Great job Linda! Thank you for your help.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2014

Dottie and crew were amazing, as usual! Wonderful customer service - what's important to you is important to them! My bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and all of the flowers for the church and the reception were gorgeous - fresh and vibrant! They were everything I hoped for and more! I love the Wyckoff Florist and would recommend them to anyone and everyone, no matter what the occassion!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Stephanie. It was an honor to share your special day and we're so thrilled you were pleased.
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 12/13/2013

When I started the wedding planning process, I really had NO idea what kind of flowers I wanted, but somehow Dottie at Wyckoff Florist was able to create the perfect flower arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. She was really helpful in guiding me through the process and helping me figure out what I wanted. Dottie is really talented and nice to work with, and everything went seamlessly, I would highly recommend Wyckoff Florist to any bride.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Sam · Married on 10/12/2013

Wyckoff florist was not only professional and timely, their results are beautiful! The owner, Dottie, has such a passion for what she does and it shows in the beyond lovely floral arrangements. Staff has a keen eye for knowing what colors would be best for what you are most looking for on your special day. I had the most beautiful table pieces and bouquets for my fall wedding and couldn't be happier with them. Highly recommend Wyckoff florist!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

Thank you Samantha. It was my pleasure working with you and your Mom. Congratulations! Wishing you many happy years together.

Kathleen · Married on 10/12/2013

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts did a spectaular job for my daughter's wedding! Every detail and arrangement was perfect from the delicate rose petals on the cocktails tables to the beautiful centerpieces in the ballroom! I can't say enough about Dottie, as she was not only pleasant and wonderful to work with, she also created the exact look my daughter envisioned for her Fall wedding. The vibrant bridesmaids bouquets looked exquisite against their navy blue gowns, and my daughter's bridal bouquet was soft and elegant. Even the floral embellishment around the wedding cake was spot-on! The flowers were so fresh that the centerpieces lasted two weeks after the wedding! I am so happy we chose Wyckoff Florist and Gifts!

Sent on 11/16/2013

The Wyckoff Florist is amazing. There are no words to describe how wonderful everything was. Dottie was so easy to work with. Her team is so creative and did an amazing job with all of our flowers. I would recommend them to anyone. If you use the Wyckoff Florist they will not disappoint you. They are extremely talented and reliable. You will not have to worry about them and not worrying is a great thing.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Caitlin · Married on 07/14/2012

I really can't say enough about how pleased we were with the flowers for our wedding. Working with Dottie and her staff was a true pleasure - they understood the look I was going for and made suggestions that improved upon my vision. I am so grateful to the designers at Wyckoff Florist for allowing me to just trust that they would do great work without me needing to supervise or worry... I listed a few of my favorite and least favorite flowers, gave them a color palette, showed them photos of the venue, and they delivered the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces I've ever seen. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were too! The ladies at Wyckoff Florist are professional, pleasant, and amazingly talented people. I would not hesitate to recommend Wyckoff Florist to any bride.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Wyckoff Florist did an amazing job for my wedding. They handled the flowers at the church, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, etc. My bouquet was exquisite and they even were able to include my something borrowed, my something old and something to remember my grandmother by all into my bouquet!! I dropped off these items a few weeks early and everything was there just as I wanted and as we had discussed. I also changed my mind 5 or 6 times on what I wanted and how many of each item I wanted and they were totally OK with the changes and didn't seem to mind. My girl’s bouquets were beautiful as well. What I can’t get over is how the bouquets lasted so long!! Our wedding took us to two states. There was tons of running around between the church, pictures and the reception. All the bouquets held up beautifully and it was a chilly VERY windy November day. The centerpieces were breathtaking. They really added to the room and set the tone for the reception. What amazed me was how everything was in full bloom; there wasn’t a closed blossom to be found. Our guests and family took home the centerpieces and when we returned from our honeymoon, over two weeks later, the flowers were still in bloom!! We had taken apart the centerpieces and put them in separate vases and they were still gorgeous two weeks later. Everyone we worked with was very professional, personable and UNDERSTANDING. They understood our budget and made suggestions to get us the look we wanted, in the colors we wanted all within our price range. Also, they were on time (early) and coordinated with the church and reception hall on their own. One less thing I had to worry about and I knew the flowers were in GREAT hands!! Will use again even just for bouquets of flowers for holidays, birthdays, etc. Very impressed!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Dana · Married on 11/06/2011

My mom has worked with Dottie at Wyckoff Florist for years and has had such a wonderful experience that of course it was our first and only place of choice when it came time to look at flowers for my wedding. Dottie was so helpful and professional and offered us some really great suggestions for colors and flowers, which was great because what I had originally picked out in my mind wouldn't have looked good! She even did extra touches like put fresh flowers on my cake.
    The flowers came out absoluetly beautiful the day of my wedding; and I recieved rave reviews on them from guests and people who saw pictures on Facebook or from my own collection of wedding photos. I would recommend Dottie and Wyckoff Florist to anyone who wants to make their day extremely beautiful and classic!

Sent on 02/25/2012

Christina · Married on 10/02/2010

Dottie made my wedding dream come true! I definitely went in with a vision of the look I was going for but had no clue about flowers. Dottie totally understood what I was going for, and she crafted the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. We did an arrangement test in the middle, so I could respond to specific flower types. That was so helpful and generous. Those arrangements were amazing, but the final flowers were just beyond incredible. Without a doubt, Dottie's flowers were the centerpiece of the entire wedding and my favorite part!

Sent on 04/28/2012

Stefanie · Married on 06/01/2018

Dottie is talented at finding the perfect arrangement of flowers. When I first met with her I didn't know much about different types of flowers but I showed her the color scheme and talked about the feel and vibe I wanted, she then brought out a few flowers, put them together and it was exactly what I was looking for! The bouquets, cake and centerpieces were beautiful and I was completely in love with the flowers she made for the arch! She also was extremely responsive during the whole planning process.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Wyckoff florist did a great job for my wedding, didn't try to oversell me on anything I didn't want and was flexible with looking into everything I fell in love with on Pinterest. They were very responsive, cost effective, and the flowers were fresh and looked great!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

Thank you Michelle for trusting us with your most special day. It was a pleasure working with you. All the best!!

3.4
      3.0
      3.0
      3.5

We met with Dottie to go over our needs and she was great, really seemed to understand what we were looking for and gave us great suggestions. Realistic, within budget etc. The flowers were beautiful and very close to what we wanted considering there wasn't another consultation. Dottie worked with our schedule and delivered the flowers on time on the wedding day so no stress, which was nice. We just seemed to have all of our deadlines and needs near high volume holidays... Valentine's Day and Mother's Day which made the service aspect of it difficult. I would recommend Wyckoff florist, just be aware of their other deadlines.

Sent on 10/16/2015