Wyckoff Florist and Gifts Reviews

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts 5
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing florist! Dream come true

Wyckoff Florist did an amazing job and I'm still getting so many compliments on my arch, bouquets, and the flowers on the table!! Everything was so beautiful and even better than I could have dreamt. I showed a few pictures and shared what I was imagining and they took care of the rest. They were professional, creative, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you so much!!!! I highly recommend Wyckoff Florist.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Wyckoff Florist and Gifts 8
    Wyckoff Florist and Gifts 9

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

Thanks for allowing us creative rights. You made a beautiful bride and it was a pleasure working with you!

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Dottie was the best! So easy to work with and works with a budget. I never had to double think about how the flowers would turn out.

Lisa · Married on 08/17/2018

Dottie personalizes the experience. I travelled around to consult with numerous vendors and the rest seemed more interested in the amount of money they would make then putting their heart into making my daughters day exactly how she wanted it. Lisa C.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you as well. Congratulations!

Taylor · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I had an amazing experience with the Wyckoff Florist. Dottie was more than accomodating when I asked to incorporate a theme to my wedding. My flowers showed up the day of and were the most beautiful flowers/arrangements I had ever seen. All of my family/friends talked about the centerpieces and boques for weeks following the wedding, and They were even sending me photos three weeks after the wedding of the flowers still alive and well. I could not be more pleased with the service I received. I would recommend 100%.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

We had a lot of fun incorporating your theme! I'm so glad you were happy! Congratulations and we wish you many years of happiness together. Dottie

kasey · Married on 11/04/2017

Fanasty service and great people

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts 10
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 10/28/2017

Wyckoff Florist is definitely a 10 out of 10 in terms of quality of service, artistry and professionalism. I am personally not the kind of bride who has been planning my wedding since I was a little girl, so I didn't really have a specific vision for the floral arrangements. I put my complete trust in Dottie, and she delivered beyond expectation. She somehow created exactly what I wanted, when I didn't even know what I wanted! I would highly recommend Wyckoff Florist to anyone!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

So glad we exceeded your expectations. Loved working with you and wish you all the best! Thank you for your trust

Kaysha · Married on 08/25/2017

My wedding flowers were just as I imagined - Dottie and her team have years of experience - and it shined on our big day! Dottie was very organized and everything from the flowers at the church to the centerpieces and bridal party bouquets - she really aligned my ideas and vibe of the wedding with her design! So beautiful! Pricing was very reasonable!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

I enjoyed seeing you and your family so happy that day! Congratulations and thank you for your trust.

Creather · Married on 10/08/2016

Wyckoff Florist was unbelievable. I came in knowing next to nothing about flowers, and after a great conversation with Dottie, I left our consultation confident that she understood the look and feel of our wedding. Once we got to the actual wedding, I was blown away! We got married at Indian Trail Club in Franklin Lakes, and they took the time to consider many aspects of the room that had never crossed my mind, like the two huge mantles in the main room. They thought of everything and filled our space with wonderful little touches that really brought the room to life.

My bouquet was another wonderful example. Dottie walked me through options to pull in our main color (royal blue) into the bouquet in a way that was elegant and natural. She introduced me to new flowers, including a blue thistle which was perfect for my Scottish heritage!

You won't get boring or plain flowers from Wyckoff Florist; everything they do is stunning, interesting and elegant. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the flowers they provided for us, and the entire experience of working with them.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

Heather, Thank you for the lovely review. It was wonderful working with you and I appreciated your complete trust. Congratulations! Dottie

Rebecca · Married on 09/18/2016

Dottie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She understood exactly what I was looking for from the time I first described it to her. Using her keen eye for balancing color and texture, Dottie made gorgeous bouquets and arrangements for our wedding. Dottie was also extremely easy to communicate with and incredibly responsive, happily accommodating additional requests. She was kind enough to personally deliver our flowers very early on our wedding day (we had a morning ceremony), and stuck around while we debated whether or not to have her mount flowers outside given the forecast for rain. Before selecting Wyckoff Florist, I visited a number of other vendors in Bergen County. I found that everyone was priced about the same, but it was clear the Dottie provided a better product and service for a reasonable price. I highly recommend Wyckoff Florist!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for the lovely review. I'm so happy you were pleased and we all wish you a lifetime of happiness! Congratulations!

Debbie · Married on 09/17/2016

Book them!! They totally captured the look we were going for while staying within budget. The designer was professional, pleasant and easy to work with. She also was very creative and provided suggestions that we incorporated into the arrangements, vignettes and arbor.The flowers and greens were so fresh that they lasted for days. Deliveries to the home and wedding venue were timely. When I walked into the reception I was in awe of how beautiful the room looked. . I can't tell you how many guests complimented the flowers.

Sent on 11/05/2016

I'm so happy you were pleased! Congratulations! Dottie & staff

Jill · Married on 09/16/2016

Wyckoff Florist & Gifts provided an exceptional quality of service! Throughout my time working with Dottie, she was always very responsive & gave me excellent suggestions to complete the look I wanted for my wedding day. The bouquets, centerpieces, and decorations for my wedding arch were stunning and I was extremely pleased with how everything looked in pictures. I highly recommend this florist to all brides out there!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to share your special day. Congratulations!

Terri · Married on 06/03/2016

Dottie was amazing. She was helpful and saw my vision. Everything was absolutely perfect! The flowers were beautiful. I would recommend to anyone. I will definitely be going back for future events.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

You made a beautiful bride! Thank you for your lovely review and congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. Dottie

Dottie and her team did an excellent job with the floral arrangements for our wedding. The bouquets, table centerpieces, and floral decorations were absolutely beautiful. I heard many compliments from guests about how the flowers really accented the peach color of my bridemaids' dresses. Whenever I had a question, Dottie was very helpful in answering. We asked if we needed an arch for our ceremony and she was completely honest in telling us that it was not necessary. I truly believe that Wyckoff Florist had our best interests at heart and worked to provide us with the best, affordable selection possible. I highly recommend anyone planning a wedding to stop in and speak with Dottie.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

I'm so happy we met your expectations! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. All the best, Dottie and staff

My husband and I booked Wyckoff Florist & Gifts for our 4/29/16 wedding. Dottie was a pleasure to work with! She came up with so many creative ideas throughout the process that I would have never thought to incorporate. Dottie was also very quick to respond to any emails or phone calls. Our centerpieces, ceremony arrangements and bride/bridesmaid bouquets were stunning and we received so many compliments from our guests! Thank you, Dottie!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

We are so happy you were pleased and thank you for allowing us to be part of your very special day! Dottie & Staff

Dottie did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! She was so calm and professional and understood exactly what I was looking for. All the flowers turned out beautifully and perfected added to the mood of our day.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

Thank you for entrusting us on your most special day! You too were an absolute pleasure to work with and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Anna · Married on 10/24/2015

I worked with Wyckoff Florist for my wedding on 10-24-15. Dottie from Wyckoff Florist was a pleasure to work and was very responsive to e-mails regarding questions and concerns as we approached my wedding day. I had a smaller budget for flowers; however, Wyckoff Florist made my budget work really well, and I was able to have beautiful centerpieces at my reception within my budget. I LOVED my bouquet, and Wyckoff Florist even threw in a bouquet for the Anniversary Dance winner at the last minute free of charge. I would highly recommend Wyckoff Florist for your wedding-- easy to work with and great value!

Samantha · Married on 10/03/2015

The flowers were beyond gorgeous and fit my vision perfectly!

Dottie was so easy to work with & she blew me away with the bouquets she came up with for my wedding. They were far better than I ever imagined. She made planning my wedding so much easier!

I have used Wyckoff Florist in the past for a party and was already familiar with the quality of work. When I had seen the Wedding Centerpieces and the Bridal Bouquets for my Wedding they were absolutely gorgeous! I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for professionalism and high quality flowers.

Maria · Married on 09/06/2014

Dottie was wonderful and easy to work with and she provided valued judgment.
    The flowers were beautiful, including their presentation and placement in the church and at the reception.
    She is so gracious, flexible, and responsive to your needs - lovely to work with.
    A very positive, flawless experience.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

Thank you Maria for the lovely review. It was my pleasure working with you too and sharing your enthusiasm. Wishing you all the best! Dottie

Connie · Married on 08/09/2014

Unbelievable job with the flowers and bouquets. They did exactly what i wanted and more. They were the nicest people to deal with. Dadi was so amazing to work with and made my daughters wedding a fairytale.

Great job Linda! Thank you for your help.

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2014

Dottie and crew were amazing, as usual! Wonderful customer service - what's important to you is important to them! My bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and all of the flowers for the church and the reception were gorgeous - fresh and vibrant! They were everything I hoped for and more! I love the Wyckoff Florist and would recommend them to anyone and everyone, no matter what the occassion!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Wyckoff Florist and Gifts's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Stephanie. It was an honor to share your special day and we're so thrilled you were pleased.
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 12/13/2013

When I started the wedding planning process, I really had NO idea what kind of flowers I wanted, but somehow Dottie at Wyckoff Florist was able to create the perfect flower arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. She was really helpful in guiding me through the process and helping me figure out what I wanted. Dottie is really talented and nice to work with, and everything went seamlessly, I would highly recommend Wyckoff Florist to any bride.