www.SophiasStyle.com Reviews

6 | Omaha, NE

6 Reviews for www.SophiasStyle.com

Mihaela · Married on 08/19/2017

This company provided the most outstanding customer service I have ever experienced. This is my second order from the company and I will definitely shop here again! Sophias Style is a wonderful company! THANK YOU, Sophiasstyle!!!

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/17/2016

I bought my daughters dress for this establishment. They are very responsive to questions and great pricing!! A great variety of styles and colors. Always has a discount code available!!

Sent on 02/22/2016

I had 5 flower girls for my wedding In Mexico and wanted dresses that looked great but didn't cost a fortune. I ordered 5 dresses in ivory that had flowers and ribbons pinned on the waistline and at the shoulders. I liked that the flowers were pinned on - we actually removed a green ribbon and added red to match the bridesmaids dresses. The dresses looked super cute on girls age 5-11 and they loved them. I e-mailed the company for a sizing chart and got a response right away. The dresses were delivered super quick (To Canada) and for some reason there wasn't even any duty to pay - YAY! I also ordered one size too small for one of the girls and we were able to have it replaced very quickly. I sent the other back after we received the new one and received a full refund. I'd definitely order from Sophias style again. I was very impressed with their customer service and the product.

Sent on 11/21/2015
  • Nad

Nad Gnoix · Married on 05/04/2019

2.2

Shipping policy headaches

We were looking for some formal outfits for our son and found this website. We ordered two different outfits to give ourselves different options. The ordering process was pretty straight forward and we received a confirmation email about our order pretty quickly. The issues came with shipping. We paid for expedited 3-5 day shipping because we needed ample time to determine if we would need to order anything else in case the outfits didn't fit. The day after we ordered we received an email stating that our package was shipped. In the email it listed both outfits as part of the shipped items. We were provided a tracking number for our shipment. The package arrived 5 days later but when we opened the package there was only 1 outfit. I immediately emailed customer service and 2 hours later I receive an email stating our items have shipped and was provided another tracking number. The next day customer service emails me and says they need to contact their warehouse to figure out what's going on with the missing item. I wait and no response so finally I ended up emailing again in order to get an update. They finally email saying the warehouse had already shipped the item and once they get the tracking number they'll respond with an update. I immediately respond stating an email was sent with the tracking number and when it was sent. I provide the tracking number and again waited for a response. They respond with an email stating the second item and first item were both shipped at the same time and that it's USPS at fault. Seems fishy to me that all of a sudden we receive an email with a new tracking number hours after we inquire about missing items and that all of a sudden it's USPS at fault. Seems to me someone forgot to ship the item and they're trying tho pin the blame on USPS to avoid the fact that they can't hold up to their promise on expedited delivery. To me own up to your mistake. Will not be ordering from them again and I recommend others to be wary of their practices.

Sent on 05/02/2019

www.SophiasStyle.com's reply:

Hi, We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. We do reply to all our emails within 1 business day. The second item was also delivered and we refunded the shipping price paid for the entire order because of the delay. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions, comments or concerns. Have a great weekend!

Mallory · Married on 10/14/2017

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

Items ordered did not fit. This company would not provide return shipping label even though their return policy says they will. And then they charged a restocking fee calling my items special occasion wear, even though the type of dresses I ordered are not on their very detailed list of what is considered special occasion wear. When I called, the woman assured me that they would waive the fee since it is NOT on their list of special occasion wear, but then they took the fee anyways and emailed me that it is special occasion. After all was said and done, I sent both dresses back, but still ended up paying about half of the original price. Poor customer service and they do not adhere to their own policy. Do not shop here.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2017

1.0

I ordered flower girl baskets and then a week later got an email saying they were out of stock. So I ordered different ones and then another week later got another email saying those ones were out of stock. I wont ever order from here again. They need to learn how to put "out of stock" on items that aren't available.

Sent on 03/31/2017