WTL Photos & Video Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Becca S. Married on 05/28/2022

Best photographer evvvvveeerrrr!!!

I used WTL photos for my wedding and Winston and his team are absolutely amazing! They were punctual and communication was exceptional. My bridal pictures, wedding photos and video are stunning. Nothing was missed on our big day, they captured every moment perfectly. We could not have had a better photographer, I highly reccomend ❤️
    Jessica L. Married on 05/02/2022

Amazing!

I originally had a different photographer book for my wedding but they bailed on me a month before. So I started reaching out to the others that I got quotes on previously. WTL was at the top of my list so I called him first.

I personally cannot stress enough how amazing Winston was! The quality of his work is above average and I really don't think he is capable of producing bad work. He was well worth the money for sure. His communication is immediate and he will go above and beyond to get you everything you ask for. His vibe is very uplifting and it made for the perfect atmosphere on my wedding day. I only have a hand full of my pictures back since my wedding was just a short time ago but I'm so happy I went with him! You wont be disappointed, go book with him!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Carley M. Married on 04/23/2022

11/10 recommend

Winston and his team were incredible! They seriously made our dreams come true. The energy, level of professionalism, and absolute talent was incredible. I would recommend them to ANYONE!!!
    Dyseana Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing experience!

Where do I start? Winston and his team were very professional and yet personable all at once. They all made my husband and I feel very safe to ask any questions and comfortable in front of the camera. I personally don't take a lot of pictures, so it was so relieving for him to make me feel comfortable and beautiful all at once. They were super flexible and helpful in all aspects (paying, vision, location, dates, etc.) and was one of the easiest vendors to work with. I have already recommended him to another friend and family members because his prices were amazing and worth every penny. He worked hard the during the whole process to communicate with us and give us advice. Winston and his team are so talented and his work will speak for its self! Thank you again, WTL Photos & Video, for making my wedding experience everything I could imagine and more! -The Francis Family
    Brenna W. Married on 06/11/2021

Highly Recommend!!

WTL Photos has photographed so much of mine and my husband’s life— from high school prom to graduation and more. We couldn’t have imagined anyone else doing the videography for our wedding day. Tyler is such a creative and outgoing person, so he has the best ideas for photos/videos while still keeping the candid feel in each moment. I could watch our wedding video on replay. It’s beyond perfect. WTL Photos & Video is the absolute BEST, and I would recommend them for any event!
    Steven H. Married on 05/30/2021

Raised the bar

Winston was beyond professional and exceeded all expectations. When you’re paying for a photographer it may feel like anybody could do it, but they can’t. WTL is the real deal! He did our engagement and wedding photos and I can’t put in words how great of a job he did. He was professional and he went above and beyond. He worked with the wedding planner and helped create a smooth flow throughout the entire wedding. 10 stars.
  • Sara
    Sara M. Married on 11/07/2020

Extremely creative and talented

Winston's work and the way he does it is absolutely amazing. He is a true professional with a heart for creative, and every experience we had with him was a great one. He is great at handling crowds of all ages and sizes, very flexible and takes on everything with a killer attitude (even in 102 degree weather). His infectious energy makes everything so fun! Couldn't have asked for a better professional for my wedding/bridal/engagement photography and videography.
  • W
    Whitney Married on 10/10/2020

Best decision, ever!

I only had about 3 months to plan my wedding, so I was worried about the quality of a photographer I would be able to find in that short time. It just so happened, that Winston had a cancellation for the day I had chosen and I am so thankful. He was so kind and courteous on the phone. He was flexible and easy to talk to. This was the best decision I made for my wedding day, to have him do the photograpghy and videography. I have the most BEAUTIFUL video of my wedding day, that I will cherish for the rest of my life. The pictures are beautiful, as well, but the video is everything. Thank you, Winston!
    Krystal M. Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Winston is such a sweetheart and he makes you feel so comfortable! Everything was just so natural with him and it was AMAZING. 10/10 recommend!
  • Rita
    Rita Married on 06/13/2020

Dream Wedding Photos

Winston was able to create the most beautiful photos for my engagement and wedding. He worked so hard and the photos show it. They are more than I could have imagined and are so perfect. They will be on my walls for generations to see the love that my husband and I share. He was able to capture magic.
    Ally Married on 04/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Memorable! Everything I wanted and more!!

I literally watch my wedding video every single night sometimes twice a day. I’m so glad that I chose Winston for our special day! And will be using him for many more things!!!
    Harley D. Married on 02/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I will always use WTL’s photos & videos from here on out!

Please believe me when I say Winston is hands down the best photographer/videographer I’ve ever met. He‘ll make your moment so special you’ll never forget. He’s extremely flexible, relaxing, and makes the moment come alive.
    You won’t regret choosing WTL photos & videos!
    Lori C. Married on 02/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photos and video creations

Winston produced an amazing video of my sons wedding and the reception. So perfectly captured the spirit of the couple and the theme of their special day... couldn’t be happier with the video to remember their special day and share with those who were not able to attend!
    Jon S. Married on 01/02/2020

Incredible work!

Winston and his team are amazing! His thought and creativity truly capture the most memorable moments. His video work is unique, creative, and stunning. Would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding videographer/photographer!
    Haley Married on 12/21/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I’m so happy that we decided to go with Winston and his team for our wedding pictures/video! I was a little worried that it may feel awkward for everyone, having a stranger taking so many pictures of us. But Winston has a familiar and friendly personality, and everyone was very comfortable. We also had to change venues the day of our wedding, and Winston and his partner were very understanding, supportive, and helpful. They had very positive attitudes about the huge inconvenience, and went out of their way to help make our wedding beautiful. Our pictures are gorgeous, and I hope that I have the opportunity to work with Winston and his team again in the future.
    Brooke Married on 11/20/2019

Incredible!

Winston is an amazing videographer!! He has an amazing eye for details and unique shots!! He is an amazing person to work with and always makes you feel so special! We are in LOVE with our video! I get tears in my eyes every time I view it! We recommend him 10/10!!!
    Ann Married on 11/16/2019

Talented photographers

Winston and his team are talented and professional photographers. They knew how to capture moment and bring them back to life. Thank you for the videos and photos so that we can re-live our memories forever
    Bridget B. Married on 10/20/2019

Perfect wonderful amazing

Winston was and is the most amazing photographer and videographer ever!! He went above and beyond for us and did not disappoint. So timely and on top of everything. He was such a joy on our wedding day and couldn’t be happier with our footage. His personality and talent are incredible, I just can’t say enough great things about him. His talent still make us feel like we are reliving that day over and over everytime we look at our video. He is so impressive. We loved him so much that we recommended him and he is doing my sister in laws wedding in November!!! HIGHLY recommend for not only level of talent but for working with such a personable, real and loving person!!! We love you Winston
    Jessica J. Married on 10/19/2019

Incredible

Winston is absolutely incredible and made all of our wedding memory dreams come true! The footage he got and the video he created is something we will forever cherish. I would 10000% recommend him for any wedding or special event!!! He even sewed my wedding dress when I accidentally ripped it :)
  • Jamie
    Jamie P. Married on 09/19/2019

The perfect videographer/photographer

If you want the best videographer/photographer around then Winston is your guy!! Winston was my videographer his crew captured everything my heart could desire I was able to relive my wedding through the video and stills he made so very personalized for me. He was very personable and I instantly fell in love with his excitement and passion for recording life’s special occasions. Winston talked with me pre wedding to find out what was important to me, so he could focus in on those moments and captured amazing footage. He then created the most beautiful video that I can cherish for my lifetime!
    Kayce H. Married on 08/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Engagement photos, bridal photos, and wedding day

Winston was so flexible and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. He knew exactly what I was going for and I knew he could capture this day perfectly! I Highly recommend him🤗
    Sonni H. Married on 07/08/2019

Best photographer around!

Winston was an amazing addition to my wedding! I absolutely loved him and his work! I have recommended him to a lot of people and they have nothing but great things to say about him!
    Sarah Married on 04/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy he had availability!

We went back and forth on whether we wanted a videographer or not and last minute (literally two weeks from our wedding date) we decided to try to find one! Winston has an opening on our exact day! He was so accommodating and was just wonderful to work with! Would definitely recommend him!
    Rene’ M. Married on 03/23/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tyler went well beyond our expectations with his time and personal attention to our rehearsal dinner and wedding day.

Tyler brought his talent, passion and hard work to my sons rehearsal dinner and wedding. Tyler creates art that preserves moments & memories that allows us to relive and treasure them forever.
    He went beyond our expectations in what he did for us!!!
illustration stars