Wrigley McDevitt Photography Reviews

11 | Wayzata, MN

11 Reviews for Wrigley McDevitt Photography

Joan · Married on 12/15/2012

I can't tell all you future brides how happy we are with our photos, georgeous doesn't even begin to describe them. Barbara was great to work with - before, during, and after our wedding. She is amazing - we absolutely recommend Wrigley McDevitt Photography.

Sent on 03/02/2013

Brenda · Married on 11/10/2012

We couldn't be happier with our wedding and engagement photos. They are perfect! We used our engagement photos in a "signing book" for the wedding and it was a huge hit with everyone! Barbara was so easy, so flexible and so fun to work with. Everyone in our wedding party loved her. She was energetic throughout our day and was everywhere we needed her to be. We even have some photos that we didn't even know she had captured. We will definitely be recommending her to all our friends!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2012

Barbara was a God-send as our wedding photographer!! Her work is absolutely stunning! She is organized, professional, knowledgable and her work is the ideal balance of artistic and photojournalistic shots that you would want for something as important as your wedding album. She had great ideas and poses that we would have never come up with ourselves and they turned out perfectly!

Barbara was a delight to work with from the first day that we met with her, although her work truly spoke for itself when we first found her albums online through WeddingWire. She spent a great amount of time visiting our venues, getting to know us as a couple and really mapping out the entire wedding day so that she would get all the shots we wanted (because the day always goes too fast!)

Many, many thanks to Barbara and Wrigley McDevitt Photography for such a smooth and wonderful day and such beautiful memories for us to cherish our whole lives!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Mary · Married on 10/20/2012

Our entire family loved working with Barbara and Wrigley McDevitt Photography. She was organized and professional and helped us through the photography process like the pro that she is. Our photographs are absolutely gorgeous and our wedding album is truly unique! She was so organized with our wedding photos - Barbara knew exactly how the day should flow and where we should be and when. I can absolutely say that our photos are a mix of absolutely exquisite casually posed images - and photos that we didn't even know were being taken. We did not opt for the "additional photographer" that she offered and we were not at all disappointed in our photos. She captured absolutely everything. We are truly, truly ecstatic with our images. We highly recommend Wrigley McDevitt Photography - you will definitely be happy!!

-Mary Grasso

Sent on 01/28/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/11/2012

Barbara was the consummate professional and just plain fun to work with. She worked with us months before the wedding to establish a proposed (not fixed) timeline for the photography. It really made us aware that we needed to set aside some private time for photos if we wanted to capture some private moments. SUCCESS with an unqualified WOW! She was everywhere that day capturing events we didn't even know were happening. Our photos are so unbelievably beautiful and artistic. We just love them. And our album is incredible. I highly, highly recommend Barbara.

Sent on 10/06/2012

Lynn · Married on 05/12/2012

We were THRILLED at the attention to even the smallest detail of our wedding that even I hadn't thought of.
    The photos are beautiful and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Mary · Married on 03/24/2012

What can I say? Our photos are AWESOME. We had a small, intimate wedding (just our families and close friends) but that didn't matter to Barbara. She treated us llke we were a queen and king. A few months before the wedding we worked on the photography timeline - she had great ideas but was also very open and flexible as to what we wanted and incorporate our ideas into the timeline. Then a few weeks before the wedding she visited our church and venue to scope them out and then refined our timeline. Small wedding or not she worked with us from early morning to late in the day. It took four weeks to receive our photos because of the attention she gives to post-processing. And none of our friends have anything like our beautiful album. We are so happy with our photos and album. They are AMAZING!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Erin · Married on 02/11/2012

Thumbs Up! Barbara was amazingly easy and flexible to work with - she really knew what she was doing and made us comfortable with the process every step of the way. Whenever I called, she'd always be the one who answered the phone - I was never delegated to an assistant and all of my questions were answered. Our photos have an amazing attention to detail that just blew us away when we got our proofs back. We cherish our album; it brings back the memories every time we look at it. (Me more than Mike - ha!)

Sent on 06/08/2012

Heather · Married on 11/12/2011

We loved working with Barbara. She was incredibly organized and made numerous suggestions to us about the types of shots she wanted to get of our wedding. And she was very open to our suggestions too. My mom also loved working with her so that was one potentially stressful thing that I did not have to worry about on our wedding day. Best of all we absolutely loved our photos. We had some large prints made and they are hanging like artwork in our living room. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2013

My husband and I were very pleased with Barbara of Wrigley McDevitt Photograph. Barbara was great about helping us plan out our day to get the most out of our photos and still enjoy ourselves. She was attentive to our wishes, and made great suggestions for photos. All of her communications were prompt and professional.

Barbara really knew how to make the most of the beautiful ceremony location, the University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. We received a stunning set of photographs with fantastic backgrounds and composition. Both my husband and I looked fantastic. The photos capture our personalities and love beautifully. We are having a very difficult time choosing just one for the wall. I would highly recommend Barbara to any of my friends.

Best of luck to all of you on your own wedding plans!

Sent on 07/25/2013

All I can say is WOW - we loved our wedding photos, especially The Kiss and Looking into the Sunset. There are many others but those are my favorites. Our wedding day was quite hectic - several last minute changes but Barbara was cool, calm and collected and handled the changes without missing a beat or a photo!. She was really great to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/16/2012