Wrights Mill Farm Reviews

Wrights Mill Farm 5
Wrights Mill Farm 6
Wrights Mill Farm 7

Nichole · Married on 07/02/2016

Words cannot come close to express how grateful we are for Curt and Bree and everyone at Wrights Mill for making our day amazing. Every single thing was beyond my expectations, although we didn't plan our wedding at the Pavillon, it was the most absolute perfect venue for us and our family. A month later and I still get compliments on the setting, food and amazing staff... All I could say is Wrights Mill is a family and they treated us like we were family. We love you guys so much!
    Nichole & Ryan Mallory

Sent on 08/06/2016
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 06/11/2016

Curt and the whole staff and wrights mill farm are simply amazing!! When we 1st arrived to Wrights Mill Farm Curt said Don't worry will take care of everything and that they did. They worked so hard to make our wedding day dreams come true and that they did. We also used Upbeat DJ also and they too were simply amazing running the photo booth and keeping everyone on the dance floor.

Sent on 07/05/2016

erin · Married on 06/10/2016

You will not be disappointed if you choose Wright's Mill Farm as your wedding venue. They are with you ever step of the way. Always available to answer any of your questions. They are pretty close to a "one-stop shop." Ceremony space, reception space, catering, cake, horse drawn carriage, DJ and officiant services. From the moment my husband and I sat down with Curt 370 days before our big day, to the final moments of our wedding and everything in between...it was honestly a BREEZE. All because of Curt and his team. A little less than a month before our wedding day, Wright's Mill Farm suffered the devastating loss of their main lodge building due to a fire. As I left my final dress fitting I watched the nightmare unfold on the local news' Facebook site. The text messages starting flowing in. "What are you going to do?!" I remained SO calm (for a bride less than a month before her wedding day.) In the back of my mind, something just told me....I chose this venue for a reason. They wont let us down. And they didn't. A couple days after the fire I received an email from Curt, reassuring me that everything would go as planned for our wedding. We had already planned on the wedding being in the outdoor pavilion, we just liked the thought of having an indoor space as a backup in case of inclement weather, but at this point we were just happy that everyone was okay and we were relieved to be still having our wedding at our dream venue. Bri is SO helpful and calming. As for the day of the wedding. You will worry about NOTHING. Bri is with you every step of the way! From getting ready to walk down the aisle, to holding your train, to bringing you food during cocktail hour! We had such a blast, and it went by WAY too fast. Ryan and I couldn't be happier with our choice, our ceremony was perfect, the reception space was beautiful, the grounds are just amazing. To Curt, Bri, Mark and the rest of the team...THANK YOU!! You are unstoppable :)

Sent on 09/05/2016

Nichola · Married on 05/28/2016

Love the wrights mill farm family! They made my day the best day I could possible wish for! Highly suggest having your wedding here -- all your dreams will come through! We're proud to say we're now part of the WMF fam!! <3

Sent on 08/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

Curt, Mark, and Brie provided the perfect venue for our perfect wedding. Everything was such a smooth process from beginning to end. They truly accommodated us on every whim and impulse and this was truly appreciated.

The wedding itself was a breeze. Brie is an absolute delight and calmed any nerves I had throughout the ceremony process. She was accommodating in every way from driving us around for photos, to letting us hang out in the office to catch a breather before the reception; drinks and hor d'oeuvres included! Mark was the perfect "JP." He made guests laugh in an otherwise tense and emotional situation and we can't thank you enough for that! The food was amazing, everyone loved what they ordered and we especially got compliments on the crab artichoke dip and mini grilled cheeses! The service and staff were impeccable and I can't say enough about how beautifully everything was executed. We will definitely be back to renew our vows in the future. A million thank you's doesn't even begin to describe how happy we are!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

Love, love, love Wright's Mill Farm. Our wedding was absolutely perfect! The food was amazing, excellent staff, and beautiful venue. Curt, Brie, and Mark were all so attentive and made sure our day was flawless and were with us every step of the way. Highly recommend this venue and Upbeat DJ!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2015

Although our wedding is in October of this year, Curt has already been so helpful. He is always very prompt with his responses and has everything planned out. I love how organized he is and I just know our big day will go off without a hitch.

Sent on 01/15/2015

From a grooms perspective: This venue and its staff will set your mind at ease. They have so much experience, running your wedding is like you brushing your teeth. As the bride and groom, you won't have to think or worry about anything regarding the venue. When I arrived, the DJ was on site, unloaded, set up and plugged in, our musician was positioned out behind the guest benches, the bride and her father were in position out where I couldn't see, and I never had to worry about a thing. The staff will tell you "our reputation speaks for itself"... Its true. They are willing to do whatever it takes to make your day perfect right down to making a special last minute trip out to a liquor store to get a specific brand of beer for one of our guests. Above and beyond is all I can say. And in closing; an optional Pony cart. Yes.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Donald and Janet · Married on 09/19/2015

Our daughter and son in law had their wedding at Wrights Mill Farm on September 19, 2015. Their motto is "you bring the dress, we do the rest". This is very true. Curt, Brea and Marc are very professional and friendly people and a pleasure to deal with from the very first e-mail and phone call. The outdoor wedding ceremony by the waterfall was perfect and very peaceful. WMF is a beautiful country setting, very New England and decorated with many pumpkins. The wait staff was very attentive and the bartender was extremely personable. Curt was very responsive and wonderful to work with, assisting with all of the little details and requests. Brea is the perfect wedding coordinator, fun, happy and very detail oriented. She made sure that everything was where it needed to be and everyone was where they had to be on the wedding day. Marc, at Upbeat DJ, did an incredible job as well. He coordinated all music for the ceremony, reception and special Polish Blessing. He made all of our Polish relatives very happy by playing several Polkas and taking special requests from each table. David Allard, the Justice of the Peace, made the wedding ceremony personable. Many of our guests said the cocktail hour and food was exceptional, hot, perfectly seasoned and the best wedding food they ever had especially the prime rib, turkey and salmon. The vegetables were fresh and the rolls were warm. The ballroom was very spacious and the row of windows brought in lots of natural light. WMF made what could have been a stressful day a perfect day without any worries or concerns. We were able to socialize, dance, relax and have a great time. The photo booth was a huge success! A lot of fun for everyone, especially the people that did not dance. The wedding cake, which was included in our package was moist, delicious and beautiful. Curt and staff took care of all details and made the wedding a perfect day. I would highly recommend Wrights Mill Farm for a wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Kristen Kelo · Married on 09/11/2015

Great venue, best service

This venue is stunning and the staff are wonderful. With great service and such good food you can’t go wrong! Very reasonably priced as well.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Katlyn · Married on 09/05/2015

Wrights Mill was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! They staff is an extreme pleasure to work with and everything about this venue and its works just made our day that much more amazing!!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/22/2015

Thank you so much for giving me the perfect wedding that I always have dreamed of! My day was absolutely perfect and I cannot thank you enough! Tim, our parents and I cannot express how truely thankful we are. The whole entire property was beautiful. I loved how you setup the barn with all my decorations. It was truly an amazing moment when I walked into the room and saw it all complete. Getting married in the woods at the waterfall was so beautiful, and magical. The food was absolutely delicious and the workers were so friendly and helpful. The wedding cake/cupcakes was absolutely beautiful and delicious. Upbeat DJ was amazing! We were so lucky to get Patrick and Greg! They definitely kept the party going! The uplighting looked amazing mixed with the barn lighting. The photo booth was a hit! Our families traveled from all over to be at our wedding (Long Island, NYC, New Hampshire, DC, Phoenix, Boston, Florida and Belgium). Our families cannot stop talking and raving about how awesome a venue Wright's Mill Farm is. They keep telling us that they have never been to such an awesome beautiful venue! And Wright's Mill Farm is by far a different wedding experience and that they will never forget our wedding! We cannot thank you enough for the perfect Wedding! Curt, Mark, and Brie are simply amazing and the perfect team to work with! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Love, Jackie & Tim

Sent on 09/03/2015

Nicole · Married on 08/21/2015

Wow....what an amazing experience working with this venue. Our wedding was absolutely wonderful and the staff at Wrights Mill Farm were fantastic. Can't say enough about this place! Their vendors--UpBeat DJ and cake were top notch also. We had the perfect day.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Christina · Married on 08/16/2015

I recently celebrated my wedding at Wright's Mill Farm. It was an extraordinary experience that I will never forget. Right from the first meeting with Curt, all of the staff were outstanding and extremely helpful. They made us feel warm and welcome all along, like we were family. It was very comfortable and relaxed. Everything was provided for us, and there wasn't a single detail left out. Curt and his team cooked an excellent dinner that our guests still talk about. He even decorated my cake for me with extra flowers. They all loved the atmosphere that was created in the hall for us. The location, price, and people were absolutely incredible. They catered to every need we had for the day and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a country location to get married.

Christina & Marty

Sent on 09/07/2015

Everyone at Wrights Mill Farm were so friendly and easy to work with. Our wedding day went off without a hitch....thanks to the whole team!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Shayna · Married on 08/08/2015

Wright's Mill Farm was the perfect choice for our wedding! The venue is beautiful, our guests couldn't stop talking about it. It was the perfect spot for our rustic/country wedding. The food was incredible, and their DJ (UpBeat DJ) had everyone dancing all night long. The best thing about Wrights, coming from the bride, is the staff. They are like a family, and they treat you like you are as well. They respond to emails promptly, they will take the time to schedule meetings with you to go over details, and gave us honest advice to help us save money when we could. They made it is so easy for us by being flexible and accommodating. We really appreciated that they just took over and we didn't have to be worry about a thing. They really are the best!!! We plan on going back to attend events that they host just to be there and see them all again. Thank you Wrights for the best day ever!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Anna Long · Married on 07/31/2015

Amazing venue

My husband and i got married here 3 years now. We couldnt have asked for a better staff and venue. Everyone was so helpful and made our day special. From allowing us to place pur truck on their property, as we for married in the back of our truck in front of the pond. I would recommend this venue to any newlyweds!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Wrights Mill Farm 8

Kelsey · Married on 07/25/2015

To anyone considering Wrights Mill Farm as their wedding venue. Curt, Mark and Bre helped make our day stress and worry free. We seriously had the best day of our lives and they helped make it so special. The food was so amazing everyone talked about it all night. Everyone of our guests raved about your venue and how amazing everything was. As far as we are concerned everyone should get married at Wrights Mill Farm. You will not be disappointed. Thank you again everyone at Wrights Mill we could not have been happier!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Curt and the team at Wright's Mill Farm were exceptional. They went above and beyond all expectations we had to ensure we had exactly the wedding we envisioned. Curt and his team guided us through the planning process with helpful suggestions to achieve the atmosphere and event flow we were striving for. Curt bent over backwards to accommodate any special requests we had--some of these included a "naked" strawberry shortcake for our cutting cake, and to have it be served in individual glasses for a great presentation to our guests; specific lighting requests we had; adding a s'mores bar to our reception last minute, etc. When it came down to final preparations, Curt, Mark (our officiant/DJ, of Upbeat DJ LLC owned by Wright's Mill Farm), and Curt's daughter Brie were all 'on deck' and took careful note of how we wanted everything to be executed. They were especially kind to arrange 5 buckets of bulk wild flowers into an assortment of about 25+ glass wine & old fashioned milk bottles for our table centerpieces. On our wedding day, Brie chaperoned our photography session ensuring we had everything we needed while Curt monitored passing rain showers on the radar keeping us updated by walkie. When we walked into the outdoor pavilion for our ceremony/reception on our wedding day, we were blown away - everything was exactly what we had hoped for. The event flowed effortlessly, with Mark as the officiant/DJ, and Curt's sister overseeing the food and beverage service. The food was absolutely amazing - I can't emphasize enough how many of our guests raved about the food that day and thereafter. She was exceptionally professional, ensuring my mother had her special vegan dinner, my grandmother received the special wine we had set aside for her, and we were sent appetizers during our photo session and we had dinner plates set aside during dinner service. We cannot thank the Wright's Mill Farm team enough for enabling us to have the celebration we always dreamed of!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Allison · Married on 07/18/2015

We are so happy we chose Wright's Mill Farm for our wedding reception! My husband and I had a wonderful day---everything went so smoothly and perfectly. Curt, Bri, Mark, Patrick and the rest of the team really do have this down to a science. I never felt like I had to worry or stress about anything because they took care of everything. Right from the start, Curt was always extremely prompt and helpful in returning emails. When my husband and I first saw the venue, we couldn't believe how beautiful it was (especially the view from the deck overlooking the countryside) but also how reasonable the rates were (it's a very, very good value). It was easy planning our reception since so much was included in our package (cake, DJ, even more that we didn't use) and I knew that since they were affiliated with Wright's they'd be awesome.

On the day itself, the staff worked so hard to make it special for us (especially Bri, thanks for helping during the photos!) We had a blast and so did our guests; many guests came up to us and said it was the best wedding reception they had ever been to! Our guests loved mingling out on the deck and really enjoyed the food---this was some of the best food I've ever had a wedding. The DJs got everyone up and dancing and my husband and I were having so much fun that we wanted the reception to go even longer! Wright's looked even better than I imagined it would, since the string lights and uplighting made it absolutely magical.

Finally, although it's easy to see from photos why this is such a lovely venue, what made Wright's truly wonderful for me was how much everyone there cared and how much effort they put in to making our reception unforgettable. Thank you so much from the bride and groom and our families!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/04/2015

Curt and the staff at Wrights Mill Farm were amazing, The First time we saw the venue we fell in love with it. The land and building are beautiful and there is so many places to capture great photos! Curt helped us through every step, from working with our budget, recommendations on food,and vendors. He made the process so easy, all we had to do was show up! The listened to what we wanted and helped guide us in the decision making. Our wedding was perfect, beautiful, and the food was phenomenal. We got so many compliments at our wedding about how amazing this venue was inside and out, and most of all the food!!!! Curt and the staff made sure our day was very special! I HIGHLY recommend Wright's Mill Farm to any future engaged couples! 5 STARS!!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

I could not have asked for a better reception! The reception packages include all the necessities- the wedding cake is included, and the INCREDIBLE Upbeat DJ is available to work hand in hand with Curt to make your day perfect. They recently bought a photo booth for the property and I am so glad we ended up using it- no extra coordinating with outside vendors or anything! And the booth was a hit! They even include a book of everyone's photo strips with notes. Curt and his crew took the very best care in making sure everything went smoothly. I have heard countless praises from my guests about how delicious the food was, how beautiful the room and property were, and how awesome the DJs were. If I could do it all again, I would absolutely use Wright's as my venue. Thank you so so much for a perfect day!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Cindy · Married on 06/27/2015

We recently held our daughter's wedding reception at Wrights Mill and could not be happier with their service! The planning was smooth and fun as they walked us through the whole day. They clearly knew what they were doing!! Even though they do this all the time, their excitement made it feel like our wedding was the most important event of the year! Curt, Bri, their staff and the awesome men from Upbeat DJ made the day picture perfect. Guests from around the country have told us it was the best wedding reception they have been to! We highly recommend Wrights, Upbeat DJ, and the Chocolate Rose! We also utilized their photo booth which made for fun during the reception, pictures for guests to bring home and an album of memories for the bride and groom.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/13/2015

Our wedding day was better than I could have ever expected! From start to finish Curt and his staff made sure that our day was perfect. Briana was by our side from the moment we got there for pictures, and we had someone checking in throughout the day to make sure everything was going smoothly. The food was to die for! I can honestly say it was the best wedding food I've ever had! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the way it went. All we wanted was a relaxed, fun atmosphere to have a huge party with all of our favorite people, and that's what we got. My guests kept saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to! The best part is that it was very reasonable priced - way less than we thought we would spend for a wedding of our size (about 150 guests). If you're looking for a traditional wedding with a laid back feel, this venue is perfect for you!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Tiffany · Married on 05/30/2015

My wedding was a dream come true from start to finish!

Sent on 08/17/2015