Wright Services Reviews

8 Reviews for Wright Services

1 User photo

Wright Services 1

Christina · Married on 02/18/2017

Adrienne was fabulous! She worked every day around the clock up until our wedding to make sure everything was perfect. On the day of our wedding she was amazing- she decorated, maintained the timeline, and provided support for myself and my wedding party. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone . She was totally worth the money & she saved us so much money through her connections with vendors. Thank you Adrienne for all your hard work. I plan on continuing our friendship for years to come !

Sent on 02/26/2017

Annie · Married on 07/23/2016

You should book her, she has incredible attention to detail and will think of things that never occurred to you!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Gini · Married on 05/24/2014

Very approachable and easy to work with. Was very professional. I didn't have a worry in my mind on my wedding day because I knew everything was in good hands!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2013

Wright Services was outstanding in helping to plan and coordinate our wedding. They were professional and helped from the beginning in the planning and providing of vendors that fit our personality and needs. The day of the wedding was peaceful without any extra stress due to their organization of the day and taking care of all the needs that went on this special day. I would greatly recommend anyone who is getting married to use Wright Services, their experience and skill is invaluable.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Jamie · Married on 01/05/2013

I am a very honest person and do not give highest ratings unless what I am rating is truly exceptional. Adrienne Wright made our planning and wedding day everything we could have hoped. In addition, she was a pleasure to work with, keeping things fun but still moving along on schedule. Her ideas were always expressed tactfully and served to help us accomplish our wishes. In addition, her vendors were also exceptional and held her and her ability to plan in highest regard.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Kim · event on: 08/05/2012

She really took the time to listen and understand what we wanted. She worked around all of our "must haves" even if they were not practical and made them happen. She thought of every detail. She is a MUST for every bride ...or wife planning a milestone anniversary event.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2012

Adrienne was amazing when it came to helping plan every detail of our wedding! Because of her help the wedding turned out beautiful and went on without a hitch!

Sent on 11/05/2013
  • Juan

Juan N Lydia Hernandez · Married on 05/11/2019

Planned to Perfection

Our wedding event couldn't have gone better without Adrienne! The attention to detail, quality of suggestions and resolution of any problems that occurred by our planner was impressive! Her professional composure as well as ability to empathize, encourage and envision our special day is and will always be Unforgettable!

Wright Services 2