Wright Entertainment Reviews

8 | Summitville, IN

8 Reviews for Wright Entertainment

Katy · Married on 05/17/2014

DJ Rob did an awesome job for our Reception. We had a destination wedding and came back for a great party reception and he did a great job of walking my husband and I through the steps of what we needed to do. He helped organize the night, kept the party going and had great music selections for the general music that we needed. He listened to the crowd and played the music that had everyone dancing and moving. I couldn't recommend him enough! He and his team are very professional for set up, he stayed a little extra when the party didn't want to wind down yet and he is very personable and easy to work with. A great guy!! Thanks so much DJ Rob for making my reception a true party!! :)

Sent on 07/13/2014

brooke · Married on 10/05/2013

Rob was the DJ at my wedding this past weekend. He did AMAZING!! Not only was he just absolutely perfect with his music choices, the flow of the evening, etc., but even before the big day he constantly kept in contact with me and I knew leading into the event that the DJ was something I definitely did not need to worry about! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Benjamin · Married on 04/27/2013

A review from the event Venue from Henry Breeding Farm, as an event venue for many weddings and other occasions. Wright Entertainment delivered! from seeing many DJ'S in the area, I would recommend this for your event of choice! great setup and great equipment, they really spared no expense with there equipment, its your wedding make it right and i'd say go with Wright Entertainment!

From your friend at the Henry Breeding Farm- Ben Belding

Sent on 04/29/2013

Megan · Married on 10/20/2012

Rob is so easy to work with and makes the day so stress free. He made my reception feel so magical. I couldn't have asked for anything better than that. I would recommend Wright Entertainment to anyone looking for fun, variety, and dancing all night!

Sent on 10/24/2012
  • mandy

mandy · Married on 05/07/2011

Rob was amazing!!!! I had a DJ problem and called Rob 8 days before our wedding and he had a cancellation so I was able to book him! We hit it off over the phone the first time (8 days before our wedding!!) He has such an amazing up-beat personality and even when we had some stress of tornado warning's and a crazy storm at our tented outdoor reception....Rob made everyone have a great time! If we didn't have him at our wedding I know it wouldn't have been such an amazing knock-out wedding! THANK YOU so much Rob! I will now recommend him to everyone looking for an amazing DJ!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Abra · Married on 10/16/2010

These guys were great. Very professional. We had lots of special events planned throughout the reception and they pulled all of them off with out a hitch. We even threw them a few curve balls and the accomidated with no problem. The music was great. Everyone had an awesome time. Thanks guys for everything. You are highly reccomended.

Sent on 11/03/2010
  • princessjennyjo

Jenny · Married on 09/05/2009

AWESOME. The music was excellent - we had our entire party of guests dancing from the start of the party until the end. We were able to rent lights and a disco ball and a fog machine and a tv to play music videos....because of Wright Entertainment, we really turned our reception into a club (which was what we were going for :)). The guys are also GREAT at entertaining and leading the guests through the "traditionals". WONDERFUL COMPANY.

Sent on 09/22/2009

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2005

These guys drove all the way up overnight to play at my wedding and they did an amazing job! My wedding wouldn't have been complete without them!!

Sent on 06/23/2008