Wrapsody & Ink Reviews

6 | Roslyn, NY

6 Reviews for Wrapsody & Ink

6 Wrapsody & Ink Reviews

Karen · Married on 11/26/2017

I ordered a wedding card box which was done beautifully in three tiers, covered in cream silk with the flower colors of my choice which cascaded from the top of the box down the side intertwined with off white silk fabric. Rhinestone accents were put on the box which gave it a beautiful finished touch. I would recommend this vendor highly.

Barbara · Married on 04/16/2017

I am so thrilled with the beautiful wedding card box that Mary Ann created for us. The box was meticulously crafted. It is a true work of art! The blend of colors in the flowers is spectacular. Mary Ann is responsive and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Mary Ann!

Gina · Married on 10/14/2016

Beautiful and unique! Everyone keeps asking where I bought these stunning boxes!

Kim · Married on 10/08/2016

Maryann is a consummate professional. She uses the most elegant materials. Her Wedding Card Boxes are exquisite and truly works of art. She customized the colors and arrangement of the flowers to match the centerpieces. Her favor boxes are so beautiful that they should be kept and displayed. Delivery of the order was timely and well packed. This is a 5 star vendor.

Grace · Married on 08/27/2016

My advice is to use this vendor based on my past experience. I just had my daughter's wedding and this vendor was amazing as always! A combination of professionalism, knowledge, superb customer service and creativity speak for itself. Every detail was well thought out beyond what I could imagine. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding a dream come true!

Barbara · Married on 10/16/2015

I absolutely would recommend her service to anyone, and have done so many times. Her work is
    eloquent, and exceptional.