25 Reviews for Wrapped in a Cloud

I bought a set for my bridal party and absolutely love them, they are so soft! It took me forever to decide on robes, and I feel like these are more unique than the thin floral ones I've been seeing a lot of lately. They are super comfortable, I can't wait to gift them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/6/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered my robe and a blanket for my niece. Not only did it show up extremely fast especially around the holidays but they were packaged so cute! I got mine gift wrapped and it was totally worth the extra $10! So soft! Makes for the best snuggling blanket and the coziest robe to put on post shower! Talk about luxury!

Profile Picture Hallee , 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered robes for my whole family and everything came in a very timely manner and was exactly what I ordered. All the embroidery was perfect and all the spelling was correct. The quality of the robes was excellent and I would definitely order again for a gift or even for myself.

Profile Picture Christina , 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Softest, best quality robes I've ever worn (and I'm no stranger to top notch robes). I bought them as gifts for the guests at my wedding and I'm still getting compliments months later! I can't thank wrapped in a cloud enough.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I'd give Wrapped In a Cloud 10 stars if I could! Bought an anniversary gift for my husband and they rushed it to get it to me on time! Gift wrapping was impeccable and their monogramming looked great. I'd shop here again and highly recommend it if you're looking for a great quality item with good customer service at a decent price!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I just ordered a blanket with a custom monogram from this company and I'm so obsessed! The quality of the product is amazing and it didn't take long to receive even though I customized it. I had to make a change in the order after I placed it and the customer service was so incredible! I would order from them again in a heartbeat. I can't wait to get gifts for my friends & family!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered robes for myself and my bridesmaids to wear on my wedding day from Wrapped in a Cloud. I've never been happier. Our robes were plush, elegant and absolutely to die for! In fact, I just ordered a few goodies for my mother and mother-in-law for Mother's Day. Thank you!

Profile Picture User4081044, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I got married a little while ago, and my coordinator order these robes for my entire bridal party. My robe was white, with the word "Bride, Established 12.07.2013. " monogrammed on the back, and my initials on the front, in light pink thread. Everyone elses was pink, and then on the back was their title "Bridesmaid, Maid of Honor, Mother of the Groom, Mother of the Bride", etc. They were really cute, and we all wore the robes in the bridal suite while I was getting ready. We finally just got our pictures from our photographer, and the "getting ready" pictures came out great. It was a nice way to kind of make sure no one looked frumpy, or wore something obnoxious in the Bridal Suite to ruin the pictures as well.

Profile Picture Sally, 12/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great customer service and a great quality robe. I couldn't be happier with the perfect gift for my friend's birthday!

Profile Picture Lily, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

These favors were great such high wuality

Profile Picture User7881845, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
0.5

Horrible experience with this company. They shipped late and never sent the tracking info. Terrible customer service. Do not use

Profile Picture Katie, 6/30/17, 1 Review