WoW Factor Events, Co. Reviews

2 | Grand Prairie, TX

2 Reviews for WoW Factor Events, Co.

Mia · Married on 06/09/2012

Wow Factor Events Co. did an excellent job with our Aqua & Red June wedding. All of our guest were and are still in sheer Awwwww. There was so much attention to detail that went into WFEC's planning, till the point were I felt completely relaxed toward the last days leading up to the big day. Throughout my entire planning process, Andrea made my journey to the aisle as pleasant and smooth as possible. We will definitely remain in contact with Andrea for our upcoming events of all kind!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Gutter

Sent on 07/02/2012

WoW Factor Events, Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a wonderful experience working with you and your family. Please feel free to contact me anytime for future events. I had blast with you all!

Andrea · Married on 04/28/2012

WoW Factor Events Co. can do all things pertaning to a wedding, but I actually contacted WoWFactor after realizing that I was a bride "in over her head". I thought I had everything planned out. I had bought everything and had spoken with my vendors, but about 45 days before my wedding, I realized that I needed someone to bring all of the pieces together seamlessly. I needed someone who knew the answers to the small details; someone who would take care of the last minute fiascos. I needed a Wedding Coordinator, and Andrea Robinson of WoW Factor Events Co. came in and saved the day. Actually my mom will tell you that WoW Factor "saved our lives"... and I would agree. I filled out the questionaire and sent it to Andrea along with the info from the vendors. From that point forward, she spoke with all of the vendors, met with them, asked them about all of the details and handled all of my bridal party needs. Random problems came up at the last minute and WoW Factor Events Co. handled them all without bothering me or the groom! My husband mentioned that he liked Andrea's work style because she's professional, focused, and decisive without being pushy. I was about to have a meltdown because of all of the people who needed answers that I did not have. The vendors, the bridal party... everything was becoming too much, and Andrea Robinson and WoW Factor Events Co. came in and havdled it all with a smile.

I would recommend WoW Factor Events to the bride who the bride who wants someone to plan a fabulous wedding shower from top to bottom; a bride who has it all and just needs someone to bring it all together; or a bride who knows nothing and needs someone to handle it all.

My wedding was June 23, 2012 and WoW Factor Events Co. did an amazing job!

WoW Factor Events Co. is who you should call/contact TODAY!

www.wowfactoreventsco.com

Sent on 06/29/2012

WoW Factor Events, Co.'s reply:

Thank you soooo much for this WONDERFUL review! I was totally surprised as I was not registered with this site at the time. Thank you for turning me on to Wedding Wire. They are awesome!