Wow Factor DJs Reviews

142 | Grand Rapids, MI

142 Reviews for Wow Factor DJs

Jamie · Married on 09/26/2015

Chuck and his team member Dan did a great job DJ'ing our wedding reception! They were extremely flexible considering we were planning our reception from 1500 miles away in Colorado. Chuck DJ'd numerous friends weddings, so when it came time to look for a DJ for our own we didn't see any need to look elsewhere. While Chuck was booked already, Dan came highly recommended and did not disappoint! We had an absolute blast and working with them was a breeze! If you're looking for a great DJ in Grand Rapids, MI - look no further than WOW Factor DJ's!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/25/2015

We have nothing but good things to say about our DJ, Chuck. At our initial meeting, he had all the energy we were looking for, was organized and extremely knowledgable. We knew right away he was our guy! He has a planning guide that covers all the bases and he met with us a couple weeks before the wedding to go over it together. He was on time the day of the wedding and our dance floor was never empty! Our guests had several compliments about him! Thank you Chuck for making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Marisa · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I had Dan as a DJ at our wedding and everyone commented to us they had a great time! Dan played perfect music and we had non-stop dancing! I would highly recommend WOW Factor! They worked right along with us, making sure our night flowed exactly the way we wanted it.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Dan was our dj and he did a great job. He played all of our wish list music and speciality songs at all the perfect times and picked the perfect music for our dinner and cocktail hour and many of our guests commented to us how great he was. He did great with the dance part of the night as well and had many great dance songs at the perfect times. We highly recommend using wowfactordj for your event.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Carolyn · Married on 08/28/2015

We found Chuck just a few months (5) prior to our wedding, as our DJ that we had booked fell through. After meeting with 2-3 DJ's that had all been referred by friends of ours, our decision was a no-brainer. Chuck was very thorough, passionate and perfectly fitting for our wedding. The day of the wedding he provided our ceremony and reception music. He knew exactly how much to be involved and is excellent at reading the crowd and playing off them. My husband and I could not have selected a better DJ for our day. Chuck is a highly recommended, fun, professional DJ!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Mary · Married on 08/21/2015

WOW for reals! Chuck Speidel was our DJ and he is great! Everything went fantastic at our wedding and the planning process was well organized for me which made my life easy peasy with music planning. I'm an event planner on the side and this will now become my preferred DJ vendor because of the customer service, price, & overall experience. If you are on the fence about getting a DJ or want an overall wonderful experience, I guarantee these guys will be a great option!

Sent on 09/04/2015

I have no complaints with Chuck, our DJ. He had a very thorough planning guide to fill out and walked us through every possible scenario each decision would lead to. He played all the songs we asked for and had a good read on the crowd and what to play to keep the party going. He was also able to DJ our ceremony, pack up, and drive 19 miles to be ready for our reception. He also partnered well with our coordinator and officient so everything went smoothly. Seriously, he was pretty awesome. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Katherine · Married on 08/01/2015

Dan and Chuck were incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. Dan helped me choose the perfect music for each part of the wedding, and kept the dance floor full the whole night. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Mary · Married on 07/25/2015

Chuck DJ'd our wedding and was fabulous. We got I good feeling form him the first time we met. You can tell he's pretty passionate about about what he does and determined to do make the night night perfect for his clients. The music choices were great! He was open to suggestions, but we left the choices mainly up to him, trusting his experience. It worked- our guests, young and old, packed the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! Our friends and family still comment about how much fun they had- that was our goal.
    Chuck functions as your DJ and MC. He had fun ideas and games to entertain people before dinner. He was also a great resource for making decisions about the timing, transitions, and flow of our reception.
    We really could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2015

Chuck was awesome! He provided the music for both our wedding ceremony and for our entire reception. We got married in my parents yard and my brother officiated and Chuck had everything hooked up and ready to go. He provided all of the sound equipment like the microphone and speakers and had all of the songs we asked for throughout the ceremony. He then raced over to our reception venue and had everything set and ready to go by the time our cocktail hour started. He had all kinds of fun suggestions and ideas to keep our guests entertained during the typically boring parts of the wedding reception. We received so many compliments on how well the whole evening went and I really think it had a lot to do with Chuck keeping the party going. He answered all of my e-mails and phone calls very quickly and he made time to sit down with us and make sure that he had a clear understanding of exactly what we wanted and did not want. He made the whole thing really easy for us and that is exactly what you need when planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Carly · Married on 06/27/2015

I was blown away by how awesome Chuck was at our wedding. He went way above and beyond all my expectations. Not only did he have the perfect music selections and had family members dancing all night that I've never seen dance before. But he guided the wedding events along and basically directed the whole thing. I didn't have to once even think about what had to happen next, he was already getting people in to position and guiding us to it. He really made our wedding day perfect and I could not have been any happier with Chuck! Book this dj service for your wedding! You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Maryann · Married on 06/20/2015

If you're looking for a fun, energetic, professional and outstanding DJ service, this is it! Chuck was our DJ and helped make our night even more memorable with his high energy, great music selection and professional demeanor. Before our wedding we had a sit down meeting with Chuck where we talked about music selection and how the evening would run. We felt comfortable with Chuck as he really knew how to get the crowd moving and keep the party going. Our guests say they have never seen more people on a dance floor at a wedding before - and that's all thanks to Wow Factor DJ!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Jillian · Married on 06/13/2015

Chuck was an amazing DJ! He met with us beforehand and we discussed everything we had questions about. He worked with the venue to make sure everything was set up and we didn't have to worry about anything. Plus, he had a great music selection (people were dancing all night!), was very entertaining, and knew how to roll with the punches when my dad was MIA for our first dance! It was a great experience and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Dan did an amazing job DJing our wedding! He was organized, friendly, and kept our dance floor full all night. I really appreciate that he catered to all the age groups while keeping it fun and energetic. We have received so many compliments from our guests and truly believe the night would not have been the same without Dan and Wow Factor being involved.

Sent on 07/15/2015

I would highly recommend Wow Factor for your DJ needs. My husband and I were impressed right away with how quickly our DJ, John Watkins, got information to us. John was extremely professional and very helpful every step of the way. It was obvious that he was paying attention to our wants and needs and John made our wedding and reception flawless. He played everything we requested and even catered to our crowd; our guests were thrilled with the music and we couldn't of been happier. For any party I throw in the future I will be hiring John again!! Thank you for making my wedding one to remember.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Bob · Married on 05/23/2015

Chuck was awesome. He kept the dance floor absolutely rocking all night long. From meeting with him a year in advance all the way up to the day of the wedding, he was quick to respond and very accommodating. It was his first time at the venue we had our ceremony at and you would have thought he'd been there a million times. Thanks a ton Chuck. You made our day that much better!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Chuck was very easy to work with and very dependable. He was very knowledgeable about how to get and maintain guests' attention, as well as what music will get people participating on the dance floor.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Ryan · Married on 04/04/2015

John Watkins was our dj, we felt that John really listened to our wishes and was able to accommodate to a very diverse guest list.

We gave John a flash drive in advance with some of our Latino cocktail music and late night party tracks that we didn't feel that he would have. Once the evening got into the party portion we were looking for a blend of Latino favorites along with Pitbull, Juicy j & top 40 hip-hop along with some wedding classics for our older guests, the dance portion of the night went better than we had envisioned :)

John was very attentive to our unique crowd, and we were really thankful for their reception planning guide, it really helped us with organizing things. We had a real good time and were able to enjoy ourselves, knowing John would keep things moving along.

Very easy company to work with!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Kelley · Married on 12/10/2014

Chuck Speidel DJ'ed for our wedding and he did an amazing job. We had a cocktail style reception and I was concerned as how that would prevent people from getting on the dance floor. I was wrong. Chuck had the dance floor packed all night! Our reception turned out better than I could have imagined and Chuck played a huge part in that.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Ashlie · Married on 11/01/2014

We had Chuck DJ our wedding this past Saturday and everything was perfect! We met with him two times prior to the big day to discuss what we wanted and he fully met out expectations! The crowd at the wedding danced the entire night and I've inly heard the best if comments. Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/25/2014

Chuck was amazing!! He really knows his stuff, it isn't just a hobby to him. You can definitely tell Chuck loves what he does! He was great with the preparation and during the reception. He was able to get a lot of people who don't like to dance up and moving! It was a blast!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Jaymie · Married on 09/27/2014

Chuck was our Dj at our wedding and he was amazing! He was a great entertainer, extremely kind, and kept the party going all night! He knew exactly what songs to play. We didn't have time to write a list of songs so we just let him do his thing and could not have been happier!! There are still people talking about our and wedding and comimenting on our Dj a month after the event! We highly recommend Chuck!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/26/2014

Chuck was awesome! He is truly a pro and knows how to keep a party going! Everyone was on the dance floor most of the night! I would highly recommend Chuck for your ceremony and reception DJ.

Sent on 10/28/2014

A · Married on 08/29/2014

Chuck was extremely helpful during the reception planning process and put alot of effort into preparing and making sure our expectations where met. He reviewed everything with us multiple times from beginning to end to ensure he knew exactly what we wanted.
    Chuck facilitated the reception better than any other DJ at any weddings I have been to. He kept the dance floor alive all night. By the end of the reception most people were still there and the dance floor was still full. He does a great job of playing a variety of music so that everyone has something they like. We received many compliments from others that our DJ was great. I strongly recommend him to anyone. He takes the stress out of worrying about the reception and delivers above and beyond expectations. Thanks Chuck. - The Bovens

Sent on 09/07/2014

Krisha · Married on 08/14/2014

If you are looking for a DJ that is full of energy and excitement Chuck with WOW Factor DJ is a sure hit! When planning our wedding Chuck was the first DJ that came to mind as we have worked with him in the past for corporate events. Chuck took our wedding to the next level and made sure our whole day flowed flawlessly beginning with our ceremony and ending with our perfect last dance. Chuck is extremely organized, professional and attentive to detail. Chuck made suggestions that we had not even heard of or thought of and added that extra touch of fun that we wanted. We cannot say "Thank You" enough to Chuck for making our day fantastic.

Sent on 02/08/2015