Wow Factor DJs Reviews

142 | Grand Rapids, MI

142 Reviews for Wow Factor DJs

Amber · Married on 09/23/2017

Chuck is an awesome DJ. He did an amazing job for my wedding and is very personable. I knew i wanted to hire him as soon as I heard about him via a friend and I'm so glad I did. He was really easy to get ahold of (he responded to me via email/text/and phone call). I wasn't sure what I had wanted for music for all the traditional things with a wedding (grand entrance, mother/son dance, father daughter dance, etc) and he took over and was able to help out with suggestions and went with the flow. All my guests were dancing all night long and we really enjoyed all the music all night. He did a fabulous job on the mic also. Thanks for being so great Chuck!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

Chuck was fabulous! He designed a night of entertainment that was smooth, fun, engaging and fast-paced. Never a dull moment and he had the whole place moving. The night of our lives-- and Chuck ensured that it was just that. VERY reasonably priced and a wonderful professional!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Emilie · Married on 06/24/2017

Chuck was great, as expected! He had DJ'ed a couple of my friends weddings and my work holiday party, so it was a no brainer when it came to the DJ for our wedding! And we were not disappointed! Our reception ended early (around 9pm) so I was worried people wouldn't dance much before then, but he had the floor packed the whole time! I couldn't be happier with our choice and highly recommend him! He also easily worked with our timeline and made everything flow seamlessly.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Chuck is awesome. Right from the start, he was easy to get a hold of, always responsive to calls and emails, and very easy to work with. He was open to our ideas and very helpful with ideas and suggestions of his own. The music for our reception was exactly what we wanted. He kept us on track throughout the evening and our reception flowed nicely. Chuck is professional, organized, and a lot of fun to work with. I would definitely recommend WowFactor for excellent DJ services!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

Chuck at WOW Factor DJ is amazing! He was amazing to work with and had fantastic response times. He made sure to know exactly what we wanted, along with reading the room well to keep people out on the dance floor. Our floor was packed all night! He went above and beyond to keep us happy. If he's available, book him with confidence!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/13/2017

Chuck did an amazing job at our wedding. We had him for both our ceremony and reception, both outside. We knew after our first meeting with him that he was "the one" for our wedding. He was professional, knowledgeable and knew exactly how to keep the dance floor hopping. Timing was spot on with speeches, dinner and dances. Our friends and family said he was the best DJ they have seen! I would defiantly book him with confidence!! None of our guests wanted to leave our reception when it was over. I highly recommend him.

Jeff and Rachel D.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Josh · Married on 05/06/2017

Our DJ was really important to us. We wanted someone who had a good mix of respecting things we wanted to play, while also having a good ear for the crowd and what they wanted to. Chuck did a fantastic job of both. He used his vast experience to help us plan the dancing part of the night very well, and kept the floor going the entire night - something we did not expect to happen! Chuck is a top notch DJ at a great price, and everything went more than smoothly with him. If you book a DJ in the Grand Rapids area, it should be him.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Kaili · Married on 01/07/2017

Choosing WowFactorDJ for our reception was one of the easiest decisions we made throughout the long tedious wedding planning process! From the moment we met Chuck at our first consultation, we could tell he was very knowledgeable about his work and provided us with the assurance that our reception was going to be well taken care of! During our big night, Chuck kept people dancing the whole night. He has ana amazing talent of really feeling out the room and the guests. He plays the right music to keep people happy! If you're looking for a DJ - go with WowFactor! No doubt. - Kaili & Rick B.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Nate · Married on 12/31/2016

Our NYE wedding reception was perfect thanks in large part to Chuck at Wow Factor DJ. We really didn't know where to begin to look for our DJ so we came to wedding wire and saw Chuck's great reviews and reasonable pricing. It was one of our best decisions we made. Chuck is very organized, answered all of our questions, and was always very responsive. He has a great plan and unique ideas for the reception and is very good at keeping the night moving along smoothly and plays to the crowd on the dance floor. He's also got clever ideas on getting MORE people out on the dance floor. It was very important to us that there was a lot of dancing and partying going on and Chuck overachieved. Whenever we wanted a song played, he played it next. We also elected to buy the custom monogram he offers that was amazing! We received a ton of compliments on the light and our DJ. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 10/08/2016

Just like in the name “wow” is the perfect description. Chuck was awesome from the first moment that I showed interest in booking with him. He walked me through the entire reception and helped me understand and make decisions about the timeline. He has lots of fun ways to get the crowd engaged and he kept the dance floor rocking all night long! Book today because this is the very best option!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Bob · Married on 08/26/2016

Very happy with the job Chuck did from Wow Factor DJ. Chuck was very organized and listened closely to all the things we wanted and followed through on all of them. Chuck brought energy and excitement to our event and we highly recommend hiring Wow Factor DJ. Chuck is very professional and we appreciated all the hard work he brought to a successful night.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Anne · Married on 07/31/2016

Chuck met with us twice before the wedding to help us plan, he we incredibly responsive, he had great recommendations for the ceremony and reception, he checked in with us throughout the reception, and helped us stay on schedule. I would definitely recommend Wow Factor!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Elisabeth · Married on 07/30/2016

We really enjoyed working with Chuck, he was responsive and professional in the planning stages, and he helped turn our wedding into a real party.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Amber · Married on 07/23/2016

Chuck was absolutely amazing!!! I could not of asked for a better DJ. The first time I met with him the meet was close to an hour, he went over everything and what he does and knows about the DJ field. I was very impressed from day one the first thing I said to my fiancé was "he knows what he's doing"!!! I was so stressed when it was getting closer to my wedding date and had called him for a few questions, not only did he answer my questions but also called me down and reassured me on other things! On our wedding day he was great. I loved how we moved quickly through the games we chose to play so we still had plenty of time to dance. I had a lot of compliments on how the games were played and weren't dragged along. I can't recall a time the dance floor was empty!!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/22/2016

We had the great fortune of hiring WOW Factor DJ for our wedding this summer. Chuck was incredible and knew just how to walk us through the daunting task of compiling the music for our reception. His experience and professionalism served us well as all of our guests were incredibly complimentary of the music and good time had by all. Our many many thanks!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jessy · Married on 07/09/2016

Chuck was great!!!! There were two things that were really important to us: one) a good photographer, and two) an amazing DJ. There's nothing worse than going to a wedding where there's no one on the dance floor. We talked with several DJs before meeting with Chuck. Some of the prices were higher than what we wanted to spend, and while some were lower, we could tell the quality wasn't quite there. Some were larger companies who didn't take the time to meet with you, others were people who did this one the side. After meeting with Chuck, we could tell he knew his stuff. DJ'ing isn't just a hobby for him. We could tell he knew his stuff. He explained that he had DJ'ed for a variety of events which included a variety of weddings. He wanted to make sure that we got what we wanted. He was willing to work with us on the specific types of music we wanted (we hate country and wanted to avoid all "group dances" such as the chicken dance, cha-cha slide, wobble, etc.) He explained several scenarios we could go with such as if our goal was to keep people on the dance floor (it was) he was very good at reading the crowd and will play to them while still maintaining the parameters we set, OR he would religiously stick to our playlist regardless of requests/people dancing if that was what we wanted. We could tell that Chuck was really there for us. He had us fill out a very detailed planning guide which was really helpful for us to think about the flow of everything. We should also mention that his prices are VERY reasonable!

Thanks, Chuck! You helped to make our wedding reception the best!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Marta · Married on 06/10/2016

Wow Factor DJ was perfect for our wedding at Gull Lake Country Club! Chuck did an amazing job at communicating with us before our wedding. He was flexible and had lot of suggestions for what music to play at each moment. On our wedding day he did a wonderful job with the dinner music and he kept the dance floor packed when it was time for the dance party. All of the transitions went smoothly throughout the night because Chuck kept it rolling along perfectly. I highly recommend hiring Chuck or an one of the Wow Factor DJ members.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2016

We could not have been more pleased with having Chuck as the DJ at our wedding. When we first began wedding planning, we weren't sure we wanted a DJ at all (we have some pretty strong opinions on music!) But as we began researching and discussing, we found Wow Factor DJ online and knew we had to inquire. From the moment we started talking with Chuck, we knew he'd be able to align with our music tastes as well as cater to what we knew would be a big dancing crowd. Chuck was extremely flexible and even played a cocktail/dinner hour playlist that we created ourselves. Once the dancing started, he played all of our "must-haves" and included other songs that were right up our alley. The dance floor was completely packed for three hours. We loved that Chuck didn't feel the need to be much of a "hype man" by interjecting. It was just pure fun for our entire reception. People are still talking about it to this day! We're so grateful we ended up choosing to have a DJ and that we went with Wow Factor in the end.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/23/2016

Chuck has helped us with our high school Proms and dances for many years now. He is a DJ I can always count on to know what audiences want to hear and is extremely easy to work with. He is very responsive to our needs and flexible. I have recommended him to family members that are getting married and he has always done a fantastic job.

After each high school dance where Chuck has DJ'd for us, I always hear from students, "that dance was great!" or "I love that DJ!". To have 500 - 1300 kids give rave reviews is a real statement about Chuck's skills and abilities!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Kelsey · Married on 04/16/2016

We got married at the Grand Rapids Public Museum and Chuck did an AMAZING job as our DJ. He kept the dance floor packed with our guests all night with his song choice-I also did not leave dance floor even as the bride! The next morning my guests kept coming up to me and saying that the music was their favorite part of the wedding. Aside from the music, he was also very organized and I appreciate his prompt responsiveness to my emails and phone calls prior to the wedding. He was very easy to work with and communicate with and made suggestions that made our wedding even better. I would highly recommend hiring Chuck to DJ your wedding to any future bride.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Absolutely awesome Dj that kept everyone out the on the dance floor and played all different genres to tailor to the crowd. He is very professional and I would get him again!

Sent on 12/21/2015

We were married at McFaddens and DJ Dan Tuma did a great job with our small ceremony and reception of 50 people. Filling out their wedding guide that they give you really helped the night run smoothly. They were very professional and helped make are day perfect.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Chuck did a great job of reading the crowd and keeping the party going! I would recommend to anyone looking for a professional and fun DJ! Great job!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/09/2015

Chuck helped us through the whole planning process for the timeline of our ceremony and our reception. My husband and I had very specific songs that we wanted to hear and he played them all, including a song that my grandmother had recorded, we simply emailed him the song file and it was as easy as that! Our reception was one big dance party, which was exactly what we wanted! Any song we requested was the very next song he played. In addition to his DJ services, he was a very professional master of ceremonies, and he kept the party moving from the toasts to the first dance and all of the other traditions of the night. We got numerous compliments from friends and families on how great the music was, and we couldn't be more pleased! We highly recommend WOW Factor DJ for both ceremony and reception music.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2015

We booked Chuck for our October 2015 wedding and he was AMAZING!! When we initially began looking for a DJ, we wanted someone energetic, flexible, and reliable...and Chuck was exactly that. He's extremely knowledgeable about the entire wedding planning process, as well as how to ensure that the ceremony and reception run smoothly. He's full of life and has a great spirit. I trusted him after our first meeting to entertain and satisfy our guests. He came fully prepared and followed all of our instructions and requests perfectly. If you want the best DJing company in the Grand Rapids area, definitely go with WowFactor DJ. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/25/2015