17 Reviews for Wow Factor DJ Entertainment

4.7
17 Wow Factor DJ Entertainment Reviews

Wow is no joke. When we looked back on our wedding, we did several things right. However the top of our list was having Wow Factor DJ entertainment take care of the music and entertainment. Where to start...

first off, Dave and Shelley had several meetings with us beforehand. Several, and all were done on days/times/locations that worked around OUR schedule. Every meeting was to make sure events of the day would move as flawless as possible. See, they just did not provide music and announcements. Dave literally quarterbacked the entire wedding which was great because we had no idea what we were doing. Came up with the time table (always shared with us and always open to changing things we wanted) Dave kept an eye out during the entire reception to make sure things were on time. He is billed as the master of ceremony but by the end of the wedding we kind of looked him as Master of the Universe.

Shelley was amazing, she took some time to really get to know us to make song suggestions. Not jut ask us what our hobbies were, but really got to know us and made great song suggestions. We also needed a few songs to fade out half way through and she kept an eye and took visual clues and did it perfect.

We made so many changes to the plan of the reception, they had no problems with any of them.

On a completely different note, Dave and Shelley are really awesome people. We looked forward with our meetings with them and they were an exceptional joy to have at the wedding. Sure there are a lot of great DJ's out there, but we highly recommend Dave and Shelley of Wow Factor.

Jim and Sarah McAllister

Profile Picture Jim, 11/2/14, 2 Reviews
3.4

We used them for our wedding videography. They were inexpensive and prompt.

Profile Picture User4588407, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Dave & Shelly were very enjoyable to work with. They spent considerable time trying to understand exactly what we wanted in the way of quality DJ service. Our guests even commented on how well they performed during our wedding reception. They are great people!

Profile Picture David, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave and Shelly were very easy and a pleasure to work with. My now husband was working out of state during all of our wedding planning, so I had to attend most of our planning meetings alone or with my wedding planner. Wow Factor met with me several times and provided me with a ton of examples of popular special songs ( this was the hard part for me). Going in I only knew our first dance song and needed help with all of the others. My happened to be the same day as the Winter Bridal expo, so I was a little nervous that all of my vendors were either going to be late or cancel all together. Dave and Shelly were prompt and ready to go before I was. Throughout the night Dave was very good at sticking to our timeline and letting us know when it was time for our cake, garter, bouquet,etc. Everyone had a great time and danced until the venue started cleaning up :).

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Shelley and Dave were great! Very personable and made sure I had a great experience at my wedding and reception. My guests had a great time and Dave was very interactive with my guests and made it a fun time at my reception. There was confusion at my wedding and the wrong song was played for my walk down the aisle but they made up for it with their enthusiasm and great personalities. I would highly recommend Wow Factor DJ to any bride.

Profile Picture Charla, 11/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was married on November 2nd 2013 and we celebrated with Dave and Shelley with WOW DJ. They really took the time to know us and our music preferences. Our wedding day went smoothly with the two working collaberatively. We met regualry to discuss our music, schedule and created an agenda for the wedding day. They were knowledgeable and receptive to all our feed back. We felt confident and loved our wedding music, set up and flow of the day.

Profile Picture User3686818, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave and Shelly are awsome DJ they kept ceremony and reception right in our time. They also web casted are wedding ceremony. Highly recommend wow factor for dj services.and there web casting is top notch.

Profile Picture Tim, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave and Shelley did a great job during our wedding!! They surprised us a did a web cast of our wedding since our grandfathers couldn't make it!! We meet on several occasions to go over the play list and special songs! They help us pick out songs we never thought about. I would defentaly recommend them to any one getting married!!

Profile Picture Charisse, 5/25/13, 1 Review
3.8

Wow Factor was very kind and accommodating. They were friendly and did a great job directing the wedding. The only thing that I wish was different was the song choices. I felt like during the free dancing time, they did not put on music that I had suggested. I wanted more upbeat and top 40's and they kept playing older music. I really like the DJ and the Master of Ceremonies because they were kind and not too pushy like other people. Thanks Wow Factor DJ.

Profile Picture Marion, 4/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow Factor DJ provided us the service of live streaming our wedding for our family and friends all over the world who were not able to join us on our wedding day. The live steamed video was one of the highlights of our wedding and it came at the perfect time since my grandfather fell ill only a couple days before our wedding, a family friend moved to Singapore the week before our wedding, and my dad's family was unable to travel to Arizona from Florida due to health issues.

We also shared the link with more friends and family after the ceremony so that they could watch the ceremony again or for the first time. My husband and I watched the video ourselves the night of the wedding after all the festivities were over and were very excited to be able to see everything from the viewers perspective. During the wedding everything seemed to go so fast and there were a lot of little things that we did not see happen. One of our favorite moments in the video was seeing my mom try to open the other side of the double doors for my entrance after my dad and I had already walked in and then chasing my dad and I down the aisle as she tried to fix my train. That moment very much represents my mom and I am glad we were able to see it since we missed it during the ceremony.

My family has watched the video many times and each time we see or hear something we missed before. We are very thankful that Wow Factor DJ was able to provide us this service. It made our long-distance guests very happy and it made our day even more amazing.

We really appreciate the service that they provided, as well as the opportunity to get DVDs of the ceremony video so that we can watch it again and again for years and years. The live streamed video made our day even better since we were able to share it with those of our friends and family who were around the world and because it made our special day that much more unique.

Profile Picture Brianna, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Shelley and Dave were amazing!!! We had numerous meetings with them to make sure our big day was amazing. They were very helpful with all of our questions throughout the whole process! They returned emails very quickly when I had a question about a song or the timeline! At our POM meeting, they met with my mom, daughter and I. They had the whole timeline ready for our wedding that we went over. The day of the wedding was amazing! The music was prefect. Dave was keeping us on schedule! The grand Entrance was awesome!!!! Throughout the evening Dave kept coming up to us to make sure everything was going good. And the music was great! Shelley kept everyone out on the dance floor the whole night! Even had my parents and family doing the YMCA!!! :) We were very pleased about the whole experience!!! Shelley and Dave made our wedding the perfect day!!! I have emails everyday from friends and family that were there telling us how much they enjoyed the DJ's and how great they were!!! We are so glad that we picked Dave and Shelley to spend our special day with us!!! We would highly recommend them to our friends and family!!!

Profile Picture michelle, 3/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

David and Shelley were excellent. They were very professional, on time, did what they said they would do and more. I would highly recommend them to any bride to be. They got to know my daughter very well and her fiancé, listened to them and did more than what they asked. The guests were highly complementary of all of the work that they did. If you are looking for a DJ that is easy to work with and thinks outside of the box David and Shelley are the ones for you.

Profile Picture Christine, 3/23/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend using this company for anyone that wants to include family/friends in their special event even when they are not able to attend. Dave live streamed my wedding so my grandparents in IL could sit in the comfort of their home and watch my AZ wedding! I was so happy to know they could be a part of it all and they were thrilled with the quality. It was also amazing to have a site to share with others who were not able to attend. Many who wished they could be there were surprised that they could attend via the internet!! We had so many compliments on the live stream. Dave provided exceptional professionalism and communication throughout the entire months leading up to the big day and after. Dave is now sending me a DVD of the wedding and it will be another keepsake to cherish forever! Thank you Dave for going above and beyond for us! We highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Amie, 3/16/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dave live streamed my daughter's wedding for out of town guests who could not make the wedding. Every wedding has important people who can not make it and this was a way to include them in the live ceremony. With the camera and sound it allows you to even acknowledge the out of town guests.
Dave was timely, professional and very good to work with. The quality was great and not only could you watch it live, you could also go back to the website to watch it again or in case someone missed it live. They also provide a DVD as a lifetime memory.
Prior to the wedding, he provided test streaming to make sure everything was working on both ends.
Certainly you should consider making this a part of your special day and we highly recommend using WOW- Factor.

Profile Picture User3164224, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography
3.3

I want to start by saying that Shelley and Dave are very nice people who will meet you anywhere and are very flexible with their time when it comes to working with people. I was very satisfied with how everything was coming along with all of the preparation. Shelley was very efficient with the music and Dave was on top of making sure the pictures we used in the montage was of the highest quality. They even wanted to have a "piece of mind" meeting at the venue two weeks before the wedding so that they could make sure to meet certain individuals from the families and bridal party so that when the wedding rolled around they know who to look for when it came time for scheduled events which did not happen on the in-law dance and I missed a dance with my father in law. We also were very disappointed in the quality of the sound. During the ceremony there was supposed to be a special song played during the kiss and we did not hear it nor did our guests. During our grand entrance we had something fun and special planned with our music and most of our guests came up to us and asked us why we did not have a song during our entrance because they could not hear it playing. This was the case during the course of the night. The music was very difficult to hear and so were the announcements. When a family member approached to ask if they could make it louder the reply was "we did not know that we would be in the corner". This was however discussed with the wedding coordinator at the 'piece of mind meeting'. Most of the guests missed many key events throughout the night as a result. So would we as the bride and groom if we did not know the schedule. When it came time to cut the cake we had no idea until we briefly heard our cake cutting music being played. Again, Dave and Shelley were great to work with throughout the whole process, just extremely disappointed with the quality of sound and making sure that the announcements had our guests attention.

Profile Picture Dawn, 3/9/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave and Shelley are fantastic. an amazing rate for an amazing service. Dave kept the party going and Shelley never let the music stop and also played a great combination of music that got all our guests onto the dance floor. They are great people and know how to throw a good party.

Profile Picture Elly, 11/11/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

One thing to say. Just breath

Profile Picture George, 2/26/11, 1 Review