147 Reviews for Wow Factor Floral

Clean Up (4)
Non-Floral (3)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

I don’t have enough praise for this company! They certainly match their name- WOW!!! I was struggling to find a good professional floral/decorator and it seemed impossible especially with me being out of town and not having the luxury of time. The vendor was recommended to me by another vendor and trust me I couldn’t have found a better company given all the time and location preferences.
Elizabeth is extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. Unlike others I had spoken to, she was honest and communicated openly with her expertise. Floral/decor can be a daunting category especially as some vendors exploit your lack of in depth knowledge and the importance of it but you don’t have to worry about that with Elizabeth. She will tell you exactly the type of floral or decor, the alternates to it and your best option in terms of look, availability, practicality and offers creative solutions- which others lacked. The minute I spoke to her my stress vanished because I was dealing with an honest and true professional.
She was able to capture my vision in literally the first call, put me at ease and without any follow ups or interventions put forth a DREAM!
She didn’t require any extra time or effort on my part (huge plus) and instead I could even run other non floral design ideas by her. We literally finalized everything in two calls and one descriptive email with my vision, preferences and few pictures. Yet the decor reflected true hard work, passion and true elegant beauty- all of which was her work!
I cannot stress enough how lucky I was to discover them and happy to work with them. It was a no brainer! and zero stress! Essential qualities.
Both Elizabeth and Kristy were amazing and I would highly recommend them for their work, their expertise and their personality!
P.S-they were not the first vendor I spoke to but certainly the last and that speaks volumes. They are the best in the area!
#floral #wedding #drippingsprings #decor #austin

Profile Picture Amy, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely loved Wow Factor Floral! Our arrangements were amazing! So happy with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Savannah, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I absolutely loved my floral arrangements from Wow Factor Floral! They were amazing to work with and I was so happy with how everything turned out! For sure recommend them!

Profile Picture Savannah, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

WOW Factor is the best!!! We could not be happier with their service. They were very accommodating to our needs. WOW Factor worked with the venue to create a unique chandelier arrangement that was specific to the ceremony site. We received multiple compliments about the arrangements at the ceremony and the reception. We highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Patrick , 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wow florist was a pleasure to work with for our anniversary party. The flowers were beautiful. I definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Phyllis, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I could not have asked for a better floral team. Kristy was incredibly easy to work with (even after I added and then took off what I had added a week later). The flowers were everything I envisioned and I couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From our initial meeting with the Florist to the delivery and setup at the venue, we were extremely pleased at how smooth the process was! Everyone is very nice and the wedding was beautiful!!! Many thanks to Wow Factor Floral and their staff for helping us through everything!

Profile Picture kaylee, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Everything was beautiful!
Very friendly staff.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We were last minute and asked for a very custom bridal bouquet. It was absolutely stunning - exactly what we wanted - and cheerfully done! Love them, recommend them, would do it again! Thanks for the most beautiful bouquet ever!!!!

Profile Picture Johnnie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We hired Wow Factor Floral to supply flowers for our daughter’s wedding. We met with Kristy to share our ideas for bouquets, aisle flowers, table decorations and the like. Wow Factor Floral did not disappoint. Not only were the flowers gorgeous and just what we had envisioned, the staff were professional, competent and helpful through all phases of the process. Thanks, Kristy and company for all your hard work. Kim and Matt Garber

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bouquets were exactly what I wanted!!

Profile Picture Lucy, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow factor floral was amazing. I sent Kristy so many reference pictures and contrasting ideas and somehow she managed to come up with exactly the vision that I had in my head that I wasn’t able to articulate. Everything was beautiful and perfect and made the day so wonderful. We loved working with them!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I came into the floral shop with palette ideas but we were not specific about our flowers. The flower coordinator was very helpful in providing ideas. We wanted to pick up our flowers a day earlier but the coordinator recommended not to put in our venue the day before our wedding. The staff is very helpful and cordial. I would definitely recommend this company to any bride!

Profile Picture Kristen , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

kristy did an amazing job! It looked like everything was straight off Pinterest!

Profile Picture Kendall, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did an amazing job!!! The fowers and service were perfect!!!

Profile Picture Tara, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My order was filled exactly as ordered. Loved the Beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Hazell, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers we ordered four our small wedding in wimberley were exactly what I asked for!

Profile Picture Kate, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were stunning and Kristy was amazing to work with! Would definitely recommend to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were GORGEOUS! Wow Factor Floral worked with us hand-in-hand as we brainstormed the vision for the flowers for the wedding and the final product was spot-on. Guests came up to me during and after the wedding telling me how much they loved the flowers. For our outdoor wedding, they created a variety of floral displays for our farm tables, beautiful decorative arbor flowers, and the wedding party flowers. My bouquet was a work of art. On the day of the wedding, Wow Factor Design had their designer deliver and setup the flowers, adapting with professionalism and bright ideas to a few last-minute changes. We highly recommend Wow Factor Floral!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristy was awesome to work with and made the bouquet of my dreams, 100% stress free!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Wow Factor Florals for our ceremony flowers. They were responsive, reasonably priced, and listened to exactly what I wanted. They were also kind and compassionate when I had a grandmother fall ill before the wedding, they packaged the corsages separately and sent their love. The complimentary delivery to Stonehouse Villa was amazing, my flowers were fresh and ready to go before we even got to the venue! I would definitely recommend Wow Factor for brides that want a great value, excellent customer service, and (above all) GORGEOUS flowers!

Profile Picture Bryanna, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Their team was absolutely AMAZING and incredibly sweet! All of my arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I couldn’t have asked for better service or floral arrangements!!!! They were such a delight to work with and I will definitely be using them for future events!

Profile Picture Nicolette , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This flower company out of Wimberley, TX was absolutely wonderful and we were so happy with their work! Kristy was helping with things leading up to our wedding and everything was perfect and what we asked for! Would highly recommend. Our arch we made ourselves and the floral arrangement on it was beautiful. Loved everything! Thanks Wow Factor!

Profile Picture Kerry, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Y’all were so incredible to work with, and truly made my wedding day flowers more perfect than I ever imagined they would be! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Christie, 11/4/17, 1 Review