135 Reviews for Wow Factor Floral

Flower Petals (5)
Single Flowers (4)
Clean Up (3)
Non-Floral (3)

Bouquets were exactly what I wanted!!

Profile Picture Lucy, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow factor floral was amazing. I sent Kristy so many reference pictures and contrasting ideas and somehow she managed to come up with exactly the vision that I had in my head that I wasn’t able to articulate. Everything was beautiful and perfect and made the day so wonderful. We loved working with them!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I came into the floral shop with palette ideas but we were not specific about our flowers. The flower coordinator was very helpful in providing ideas. We wanted to pick up our flowers a day earlier but the coordinator recommended not to put in our venue the day before our wedding. The staff is very helpful and cordial. I would definitely recommend this company to any bride!

Profile Picture Kristen , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

kristy did an amazing job! It looked like everything was straight off Pinterest!

Profile Picture Kendall, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did an amazing job!!! The fowers and service were perfect!!!

Profile Picture Tara, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My order was filled exactly as ordered. Loved the Beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Hazell, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers we ordered four our small wedding in wimberley were exactly what I asked for!

Profile Picture Kate, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were stunning and Kristy was amazing to work with! Would definitely recommend to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were GORGEOUS! Wow Factor Floral worked with us hand-in-hand as we brainstormed the vision for the flowers for the wedding and the final product was spot-on. Guests came up to me during and after the wedding telling me how much they loved the flowers. For our outdoor wedding, they created a variety of floral displays for our farm tables, beautiful decorative arbor flowers, and the wedding party flowers. My bouquet was a work of art. On the day of the wedding, Wow Factor Design had their designer deliver and setup the flowers, adapting with professionalism and bright ideas to a few last-minute changes. We highly recommend Wow Factor Floral!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/13/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristy was awesome to work with and made the bouquet of my dreams, 100% stress free!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Wow Factor Florals for our ceremony flowers. They were responsive, reasonably priced, and listened to exactly what I wanted. They were also kind and compassionate when I had a grandmother fall ill before the wedding, they packaged the corsages separately and sent their love. The complimentary delivery to Stonehouse Villa was amazing, my flowers were fresh and ready to go before we even got to the venue! I would definitely recommend Wow Factor for brides that want a great value, excellent customer service, and (above all) GORGEOUS flowers!

Profile Picture Bryanna, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Their team was absolutely AMAZING and incredibly sweet! All of my arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I couldn’t have asked for better service or floral arrangements!!!! They were such a delight to work with and I will definitely be using them for future events!

Profile Picture Nicolette , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This flower company out of Wimberley, TX was absolutely wonderful and we were so happy with their work! Kristy was helping with things leading up to our wedding and everything was perfect and what we asked for! Would highly recommend. Our arch we made ourselves and the floral arrangement on it was beautiful. Loved everything! Thanks Wow Factor!

Profile Picture Kerry, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Y’all were so incredible to work with, and truly made my wedding day flowers more perfect than I ever imagined they would be! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Christie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent. Flowers were beautiful. Extremely pleasant to work with. Would recommend to anyone.
Thank you!!!

Profile Picture LINDSEY, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow Factor Design did an amazing job with our wedding flowers for our Driftwood wedding! Everything was so beautiful and they did exactly what I asked for, but even prettier. :) They were so easy, fun and sweet to work with and really brought my vision to life. They were able to easily provide candles and specific vases for the shepherd hooks down our aisle, which allowed for our theme to shine through. I just loved everything they did and each flower was so beautiful. They were also super easy and professional and early with set up the day of -- so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Lori, 10/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

WOW Factor had great ideas and supplies to create the flower designs that my daughter dreamed of for her country wedding and reception. The end results were absolutely beautiful! The staff were friendly and enjoyable to work with.

Profile Picture Lynne, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were exactly what we discussed and perfect for our simple wedding. Thanks so much for the attention you gave to this small event.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very reliable and work with any budget! Super sweet people!

Profile Picture Jacey, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Started by looking online at images of rustic country bouquets as well as their floral website. Found the colors I liked and emailed vendor. They made me the perfect bouquet in my price range.

Profile Picture Marcia, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kristy was very responsive to me every time I contacted her to make a change or ask a question. She was always friendly, pleasant, and professional, and when the time came the arrangements were gorgeous and elegant. They were perfect!

Profile Picture Kristi, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers truly made my wedding exceptionally beautiful!! Kristy was extremely responsive and flexibile with my requests. I arranged to have terrariums shipped there that they could arrange with succulents and flowers. They also had an arch made for my ceremony backdrop and had a flower wall from it. It was breath taking. They also took on some extra tasks as they were setting up. They made being an out of town bride a piece of cake (at least for their portion of it haha).
They were also able to work within my budget and were realistic with me about what we could do, but gave me suggestions and alternatives.

Cannot recommend highly enough!!!!

Profile Picture Tyler, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

WOW factor did a great job for our wedding! The flowers were beautiful and we wereery happy!
They worked with me long distance, over the phone with a few inspiration images I provided and did a top notch job!
I highly recommend Wow Factor!
~Renea

Profile Picture Renea, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow Factor Design was amazing and the perfect choice for our wedding florist! When I first met with them I instantly loved Kristy! She was super sweet and knew her stuff! Everything was perfect and exactly what I asked for when the flowers arrived. They were very responsive through the entire process and very accommodating! I would strongly suggest them to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 6/3/17, 1 Review