127 Reviews for Wow Factor Floral

Flower Petals (5)
Clean Up (3)
Non-Floral (3)
Single Flowers (3)

My order was filled exactly as ordered. Loved the Beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Hazell, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers we ordered four our small wedding in wimberley were exactly what I asked for!

Profile Picture Kate, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were stunning and Kristy was amazing to work with! Would definitely recommend to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kristy was awesome to work with and made the bouquet of my dreams, 100% stress free!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Wow Factor Florals for our ceremony flowers. They were responsive, reasonably priced, and listened to exactly what I wanted. They were also kind and compassionate when I had a grandmother fall ill before the wedding, they packaged the corsages separately and sent their love. The complimentary delivery to Stonehouse Villa was amazing, my flowers were fresh and ready to go before we even got to the venue! I would definitely recommend Wow Factor for brides that want a great value, excellent customer service, and (above all) GORGEOUS flowers!

Profile Picture Bryanna, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Their team was absolutely AMAZING and incredibly sweet! All of my arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I couldn’t have asked for better service or floral arrangements!!!! They were such a delight to work with and I will definitely be using them for future events!

Profile Picture Nicolette , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This flower company out of Wimberley, TX was absolutely wonderful and we were so happy with their work! Kristy was helping with things leading up to our wedding and everything was perfect and what we asked for! Would highly recommend. Our arch we made ourselves and the floral arrangement on it was beautiful. Loved everything! Thanks Wow Factor!

Profile Picture Kerry, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Y’all were so incredible to work with, and truly made my wedding day flowers more perfect than I ever imagined they would be! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Christie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent. Flowers were beautiful. Extremely pleasant to work with. Would recommend to anyone.
Thank you!!!

Profile Picture LINDSEY, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wow Factor Design did an amazing job with our wedding flowers for our Driftwood wedding! Everything was so beautiful and they did exactly what I asked for, but even prettier. :) They were so easy, fun and sweet to work with and really brought my vision to life. They were able to easily provide candles and specific vases for the shepherd hooks down our aisle, which allowed for our theme to shine through. I just loved everything they did and each flower was so beautiful. They were also super easy and professional and early with set up the day of -- so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Lori, 10/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

WOW Factor had great ideas and supplies to create the flower designs that my daughter dreamed of for her country wedding and reception. The end results were absolutely beautiful! The staff were friendly and enjoyable to work with.

Profile Picture Lynne, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were exactly what we discussed and perfect for our simple wedding. Thanks so much for the attention you gave to this small event.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very reliable and work with any budget! Super sweet people!

Profile Picture Jacey, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Started by looking online at images of rustic country bouquets as well as their floral website. Found the colors I liked and emailed vendor. They made me the perfect bouquet in my price range.

Profile Picture Marcia, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kristy was very responsive to me every time I contacted her to make a change or ask a question. She was always friendly, pleasant, and professional, and when the time came the arrangements were gorgeous and elegant. They were perfect!

Profile Picture Kristi, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers truly made my wedding exceptionally beautiful!! Kristy was extremely responsive and flexibile with my requests. I arranged to have terrariums shipped there that they could arrange with succulents and flowers. They also had an arch made for my ceremony backdrop and had a flower wall from it. It was breath taking. They also took on some extra tasks as they were setting up. They made being an out of town bride a piece of cake (at least for their portion of it haha).
They were also able to work within my budget and were realistic with me about what we could do, but gave me suggestions and alternatives.

Cannot recommend highly enough!!!!

Profile Picture Tyler, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

WOW factor did a great job for our wedding! The flowers were beautiful and we wereery happy!
They worked with me long distance, over the phone with a few inspiration images I provided and did a top notch job!
I highly recommend Wow Factor!
~Renea

Profile Picture Renea, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow Factor Design was amazing and the perfect choice for our wedding florist! When I first met with them I instantly loved Kristy! She was super sweet and knew her stuff! Everything was perfect and exactly what I asked for when the flowers arrived. They were very responsive through the entire process and very accommodating! I would strongly suggest them to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were perfect! Everything looked just like I wanted!! I did have a little bit of a problem with the flower crown fitting my hair properly! Maybe a measurement of my head would have helped or a way to adjust the crown once made.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristy did a wonderful job of taking the photos I sent her and designing a beautiful bouquet and arch for my wedding. She was extremely helpful in the planning process of picking out flowers and working with my ideas.

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wow Factor was amazing - I was so thankful to have them for my wedding. I contacted them with pretty short notice and they were able to deliver everything I was wanting and more! They even kept it in a very affordable price range. Super responsive and helpful in figuring out exactly what we needed. The bouquets they created were beautiful and just what we were envisioning. Thanks so much Wow Factor! We really appreciated working with you!

Profile Picture Claire, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristy and her team created an absolutely gorgeous ceremony and reception for my husband and I at our wedding! They created a gorgeous hanging pomander of Mickey Mouse with purple carnations; it's been a week and we still have it hanging! They created beautiful centerpieces that my guests absolutely loved and made our dream wedding a reality. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Coral, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow Factor did such a beautiful job on my wedding flowers!! I was drawn to them first at the bridal show when they were showing me what flowers work, which are more cost effective, etc, and realized I HAD to work with them! When I went for my consultation with Kristy, I was blown away by how helpful and kind the whole team was. They didn't expect me to know all the details of flowers. Instead, we talked about my vision for the day, and they executed it so well! The flowers they chose looked so beautiful in the bouquets and centerpieces! I'd highly recommend working with the Wow Factor team!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Beautiful! Thank you so very much for everything you created for us!

Profile Picture Lainie, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews