Woven Wood Co Reviews

7 Reviews for Woven Wood Co

1 User photo

Woven Wood Co 1

Rachel · Married on 07/21/2018

Woven wood company went above and beyond what I expected. I asked for a bouquet of calla lillies and we're awesome about asking me what I wanted and how I wanted them to look! They turned out amazing and I can not wait to use them on our big day! Not to mention their price was extremely affordable!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Woven Wood Co 2

Jeannine · Married on 08/08/2017

There are so many ways to use Woven Wood Company at a wedding!! We recently worked together at a styled shoot and they provided beautiful signs and backgrounds for the cake, photo station and table numbers!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Missy · Married on 07/01/2017

We rented the White Floral wall for our ceremony background and the Ivy wall to block off a "prep kitchen" space at our reception. They were perfect and made great photo backgrounds for our guests, too! Ali was so nice to work with and I didn't have to worry about a thing for set up or take down. Pricing was great and included delivery, set-up, take-down. Would highly recommend as a backdrop for your ceremony, a way to divide or block spaces, a fun photo background, or what ever your needs may be.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Hollis · Married on 04/08/2017

AH LOVE! The white floral wall made our event photos absolutely stunning! Ali was fantastic to work with! The walls are able to be inside or outside so it's the perfect product for any event! I wish I knew about this earlier! I can't wait to share Woven Wood Co with all my friends!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2017

I used Woven Wood Co. for my event a couple weeks ago. Ali was great to work with, very responsive and accommodating! my photos turned out gorgeous and everyone asked where I got the flower wall! Very happy with my decision to have them at my event!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Alisha · Married on 12/31/2016

Loved the ivy wall at our NYE party! It was such a fun addition to our photos. I only wish we went will the 8' x 8' size instead of the 4' x 8'!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Kayla · Married on 08/18/2018

She does beautiful work and she is very comidating to what I wanted. Do NOT be afraid to tell her exactly what you want, she will send you pictures to see if you like it or want it changed and is willing to do whatever you like. I couldn’t be more happy with her and my flowers!

Sent on 05/16/2018