42 Reviews for Worthington Jewelers

Ring Sizing (7)
Appraisal (6)
Custom Engag. Rings (5)
Custom Wed. Bands (3)
Designer Engag. Rings (3)
Payment Plans (3)
Designer Wed. Bands (2)
Loose Diamonds (2)
Ring Setting (2)
Stone Upgrades (1)

Since the moment my girlfriend and I walked in the door, Devon took great care of us. We never felt like we were being sold a diamond ring rather we felt that we were being educated about the diamond. Devon wanted to know what we wanted in a diamond and then provided us with a myriad of choices. It was a great experience from day one!! I would highly recommend Worthington Jewelers!

Profile Picture Russ, 6/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The staff was extremely supportive! They were open to showing a variety of options and were great with working within my budget.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Appraisal

I came in with a special request, to create an engagement ring from a 3D file I'd made. Devon was super helpful- she provided periodic consultations and set me up with the goldsmith, and they both helped me figure out how to design it so it was beautiful and followed their smithing standards. I bought my stone from them and they set it once I had the ring cast. Fast turnaround and so accommodating!

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

If you walk into worthington jewelers and are looking at engagement rings especially, Devon Bowing is the one you want to talk too! I personally had never stepped foot into any jewelry store ever and was met at the door by Devon immediately! She was smiling and made me feel less stressed right away! I had a picture of a ring design I had in mind and they custom made it for $1000 less the the online price from a different website. They also were the only ones to have the kind of diamonds i was looking for! They even were able to put the ring together in less time than any other place would have because I was proposing sooner than their usual time to get someone their ring! We will definitely be going back here for our wedding bands and anything else we'll ever need! Thanks again Devon!

Profile Picture Quinn, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I was looking for a jeweler with unique options or the ability to made something custom and a friend suggested Worthington Jewelers. Kathryn Givens was wonderful to work with, responded quickly to e-mails, and was very patient despite all my waffling during the making of my custom ring set. I couldn't be happier with the end product!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing

Devon is the best! She goes out of her way to help you with your every need.

Profile Picture Brian, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The whole process was surprisingly painless, and I didn't feel pushed to buy something out of my price range. Rick Harrison was really good to work with and did a good job explaining everything and helping us find the ring that my girlfriend wanted at a reasonable price (as far as diamonds go!).

Profile Picture Joel, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Devon Bowling was a pleasure to work with when we visited Worthington Jewelers to look at engagement rings, and I can't wait to visit and have her work with us as we pick out our wedding bands!

Devon provides excellent customer service! As we were browsing engagement rings, she really took the time to get to know us and our love story, creating more of a personal experience. She is a great listener, and spent so much time with us answering questions and showing us many different rings and options for customization. She went above and beyond and ordered a specific band for me that wasn't in the store, just so I could try it with different shaped diamonds to get a feel for the style! She was also very responsive to our email inquiries and flexible in working with our schedules for appointments.

My fiancé enjoyed working with Devon to create the most beautiful ring for our engagement. I think he definitely appreciated her knowledge, experience, and guidance during the process.

We still keep in touch with Devon, and she keeps us posted on special events and sales happening at the store! I would highly recommend visiting Worthington Jewelers for any jewelry needs and working with Devon. What a great locally owned business!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Custom Engag. Rings

Eric is amazing, he went above and beyond. Jon and I were shopping for a unique and different style ring with a blue sapphire center. Eric took extra time and colored several different rings to make it look like they were sapphires. We were so impressed with is patience and professionalism that we decided not to shop anywhere else. If you are looking for that special ring, you must see Eric.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance went with my son to pick out my ring. The experience was amazing with the help of the worker Kathryn. My grandmother's diamond was placed as the center stone and they did amazing work. Could not be happier especially with them working with a 3 year old. It is an amazing jewerly store, very family friendly and everyone is great at their job.

Profile Picture Lizz, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé took me to Worthington Jewelers to look at rings about 6 months before we got engaged. The woman who helped us (I think her name was Beth?) was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. Not only was she able to tell us in detail where certain rings/jewels came from, but she also talked about appropriate substitutes and gave suggestions about what works well together. Every time I mentioned something I liked, she was sure to reiterate that for my fiancé :) I never felt pressured to look at something I didn't like or that was outside of my fiancé's price range. He ended up working with her throughout the purchasing process and said that she was amazing the entire time. We're planning on going back for our bands! Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture User7067118, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Designer Engag. Rings

Back in March of this year, I was shopping around and trying to learn more about engagement rings. I had already been to a few other jewelry stores and had put down a deposit for a custom ring. While I was still trying to finalize the design, I decided to stop into Worthington Jewelers on my lunch hour after being referred by a colleague of mine. I was welcomed by Lori and Kathryn. I explained my situation that I had already put down a deposit for a ring at a competitor, but wanted to look at their selection and get some opinions on designs. They were very friendly and extremely helpful with showing me their large selection of inventory. I was able to look at a few loose diamonds and get some prices in order to ensure I was getting a fair price from the other store. It was odd for me to ask them for help when they knew of my commitment to the other store; however, they were very understanding and did everything they could to ensure I was creating a piece that my fiancé would truly love and cherish forever. Their friendliness and honesty have definitely earned my business in the future. I would recommend this jewelry store to any of my friends or family looking for quality jewelry and great service.

Profile Picture Logan, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Honestly, cannot recommend this place enough! Kathryn was so helpful and patient with us, and even cleaned my engagement ring while we were in the store so it sparkled along with all the rings I tried on. We picked out the perfect wedding bands that matched each other and my engagement ring beautifully!

Profile Picture Kait, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We loved Worthington Jewelers, and especially Eric! My husband got my engagement ring there, and we bought our wedding bands at Worthington Jewelers too. Eric was amazing in helping us both tweak and customize existing wedding bands to make our perfect rings. We've been back there to get our rings cleaned, and not only do they come out looking like new, Eric and everyone else is always friendly and treats us like family. Can't recommend Worthington Jewelers enough!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing

The ring was perfect and they went above and beyond to resize it quickly so I could wear it.

Profile Picture Carly, 5/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My now husband bought my engagement ring from here and it is stunning. The diamond sparkles all the time. We also bought our wedding bands, wedding gifts and he bought my newest birthday gift.

I highly recommend this jeweler. Everyone is so fantastic to work with but especially Lori, she is so helpful and is willing to always go the extra mile for you. They truly do treat you like family and they remember everything about us. They asked us about our wedding, honeymoon, our new house. It just feels like family.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades, Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

My fiance had my engagement ring made in Chicago but it was way too big for my finger. The people at Worthington Jewelers were very cautious about making sure that my ring would not be damaged if they were to resize it. They did a wonderful job, it's still a little big but that is my fault because I asked for a size a little big for me because I was paranoid about making it too small. They said if I wanted they would readjust it again for me free of change. They appraised my ring as well so I could insure it. Also, they had a special wedding band sale that they told us about and they even told us they would give us the deal prior to the actual start date of the sale so we could beat the crowd that would be there that upcoming weekend. They are a professional and kind group of people and even though I've only been in there a few times I think they recognize me and they always make me feel welcome. They offer to clean my engagement ring every time I walk in there. I also had them repair some pieces of my old jewelry including a pearl necklace I couldn't wear because it was so damaged and they did such a nice job fixing everything and it wasn't that expensive. They completely had to restring the pearls and it looks good as new. Thanks Worthington Jewelers!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Worthington Jewelers is amazing! We purchased my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands from them. I didn't know what type of engagement ring I wanted and my husband didn't know what type of band he wanted so they were very patient with us every time we came in. My husband still hadn't decided on a band the week before the wedding and we were told by an associate that they can "lend" a ring out which is what we planned on doing. It turns out they don't actually do that, but with a week left before the wedding, they worked with us and we were able to get a band in time! We couldn't be more grateful for that. They are also great about re-sizing rings to get the exact fit you want. We will definitely be returning to Worthington Jewelers for any other jewelry purchases!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/11/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting

My fiance's experience with Worthington Jewelers was top notch! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone searching for engagement rings in the Columbus area. The diamond in my ring was passed down through my Fiance's family (originally from Worthington Jewelers when they were under an old name). The associates at WJ were thrilled to see the diamond and were more than happy to help my Fiance find the perfect band and setting.

Profile Picture Alanna, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I couldn't have asked for better service, professionalism and customer care than I received from Worthington Jewelers. The staff helped me in every way that I asked and made sure that I was one-hundred percent satisfied with my purchase. They provided me with an unheard of return time and me a very much appreciated and gracious military discount. I can't thank them enough for all the help in assembling me the perfect ring for my wife.

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé bought my BEAUTIFUL custom engagement ring from Worthington Jewelers. After he gave me the ring, he stated he would never go anywhere else for jewelry again. The customer service Barbara gave was exemplary, especially when the original diamond my fiancé wanted ended up being sold.

Thank you for the amazing experience my fiancé had, and I can't wait to come back to pick out our wedding bands!

Profile Picture G, 5/23/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

This store is fabulous. The interior and everyone there is wonderful. My engagement ring is from here, the times I've gone to get it cleaned there it has always been a quick process and everyone there is very kind, never pretentious. Its great, I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Milda, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Worthington Jewelers had a great selection of engagement and wedding rings. We worked with them to create a custom wedding band for me, and the staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. They kept me updated every step of the way, and the service was very prompt. The final product was beautiful, and the band fit perfectly with my engagement ring. We love both of our rings, and are so happy to have chosen Worthington Jewelers!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband and I went to Worthington Jewelers after seeing a commercial on TV. He had purchased my engagement ring elseswhere but we needed wedding bands. We were greeted with smiles and welcomed with knowledgeable staff. My unique engagement ring provided the opportunity for multiple bands and the team at Worthington Jewelers pulled a handful of options to show us. They were also very helpful with picking out my husbands band by providing a lot of options for customization online. We went in that day with the idea to browse and left with the order for our bands. We love the family oriented business and will return for all of our future jewelry needs! Thank you, Worthington Jewelers for putting your customers first!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/21/14, 11 Reviews