Worldgate Weddings Florist Reviews

Worldgate Weddings Florist 5
Worldgate Weddings Florist 6
Worldgate Weddings Florist 7

Randell · Married on 09/02/2018

I’m in love with greenery and the smell of fresh flowers and couldn’t imagine my wedding without it. I was shopping around and was getting ridiculous quotes then I came across #worldgateflorist. They were sweet, kind and willing to worked with my budget. Jay the owner went way above what I expected. Thank you for your patience. My floral was beautiful that I had to take it home after the wedding. A week later and the flowers are still going strong. Thank you for an amazing job and service Jay!

Worldgate Weddings Florist 8
    Worldgate Weddings Florist 9
    Worldgate Weddings Florist 10
    Worldgate Weddings Florist 11
    Worldgate Weddings Florist 12
    Worldgate Weddings Florist 13
    Worldgate Weddings Florist 14

Rebecca · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't say enough good things about this florist! I initially was only going to purchase my bouquets, but once I spoke with the florist I was so impressed I decided to have all my flower arrangements made through them. Prior to the wedding I met with the florist three times (their idea) to ensure they understood my vision which I really appreciated. I showed them pictures from Pinterest page and they nailed it! My colors were purple and silver and they managed to find beautiful flowers in many different shades of purple that weren't expensive. Great job!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Worldgate Weddings Florist's reply:

Thank you Rebecca, we were so happy to be part of your beautiful celebration! CONGRATULATIONS!

Suzanne · Married on 12/31/2016

We used Worldgate florist for our 12/31 wedding at Stone Tower Winery. They were so flexible and willing to work with our budget. I would highly recommend!

Layna · Married on 08/07/2015

Amy was amazing!! I know nothing about flowers - just what looks pretty. So when I met with her I was a tad lost. She was so great at taking picts I brought in and helping me pick out what flowers I wanted. She was so personable and took a personal interest in our big day. The flowers turned out beautiful - more than I could have imagined.

Amy did an AMAZING job on my flowers. I had put off getting a bouquet and flowers for the church until the last month before the wedding because I wasn't sure if I had even wanted them. I am so glad that I went with Worldgate Florist. She did an awesome job and I couldn't have been happier with the result. I had asked for some ribbon mixed in with the flowers and it was Amy's first time doing it but she rose to the challenge and went above and beyond with her outstanding creativeness. She was wonderful to work with, so sweet and clearly loves what she does. I would/will go back for any type of flower arrangements needed in the future.

Amy and Jay did a fantastic job on our wedding flowers!! I highly recommend them. The bouquets were exactly as I had envisioned and the wedding arch with flowers was amazing! Amy really takes the time to sit down with you to discuss your wedding, the style, the theme, and most importantly she gets to know you. Amy and Jay were prompt and on-time for delivering our flowers. The flowers they used were gorgeous and lasted a very long time after our wedding to enjoy. I definitely recommend them for your event and for any other floral needs. Thank you Amy and Jay!!

I loved this little gem they new exactly what I was going for. The bouquets were beautiful and romantic, I didn't want to put it down! The men's boutineers had such originality and class and the decor was brilliant, they took me to my own little secret garden

Sent on 08/26/2014

Worldgate Weddings Florist's reply:

It was wonderful working with you. I'm so glad to hear that we captured your vision and were able to create the 'Secret Garden' you were looking for. Congratulations and best of luck to you both in the future!

We could not be happier to have chosen Worldgate Florist for the bridal party and family flowers for our son's wedding. From the first Amy was cheerful and professional; her suggestions were helpful and creative and she did a great job of finding ways to give us what we were looking for all within our budget. On the big day the flowers were just beautiful: Jay made sure all the bouquets and corsages were fragrant and lovely, a real addition to the day. I would without hesitation recommend Worldgate Florist to anyone looking for a caring and helpful florist for a wedding or any occasion at all.

Sue · Married on 04/05/2014

It was wonderful working with Amy and Jay! The flowers for our daughters wedding were beautiful! They were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Worldgate Weddings Florist's reply:

It was lovely working with your family for the beautiful Cherry Blossom-themed wedding. Thank you so much for your review, we are thrilled that everyone loved the flowers!

Marilyn · Married on 10/26/2013

We were all so pleased with the flowers Worldgate Florist provided for my daughter's wedding. They are very flexible when it comes to working within your budget while still providing top quality arrangements. This was a fairly large wedding with 8 bouquets, 17 centerpieces and then all the boutonnieres and corsages involved, they handled everything without a glitch! Amy was an absolute joy to work with, very helpful and full of patience when the stress levels got high leading up to the big event.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Worldgate Weddings Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review. Working with you and your Daughter to design her beautiful wedding flowers was a pleasure. We look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Lulu · Married on 10/25/2013

Let me start by saying I think flowers are a waste of money... You pay a lot of money for something that dies in a few days. With that being said, I was so happy to have finally found Worldgate Florist for my wedding. Amy and Jay were extremely accommodating with my budget for flowers without skimping on the quality. Worldgate florist ended up being way cheaper than a lot of other florists and I could not have been happier with the final looks of all the bouquets/decorations. I would 100% recommend them to any of my friends. =)

Sent on 11/13/2013

Worldgate Weddings Florist's reply:

Lu, It was so nice working with you. I'm glad we were able to work within your budget, and still give you the beautiful flowers you were dreaming about for your big day! Thank you so much for the wonderful review :)

Kate · Married on 09/21/2013

Worldgate florist was so friendly and accommodating. Amy was a dream to work with and so nice and helpful. The owners really made sure I got what I wanted and the flowers were fresh and absolutely stunning.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Worldgate Weddings Florist's reply:

Kate- It was so nice working with you and designing the beautiful flowers for your Sunflower Mason Jar-themed wedding. It was fun creating the designs and working with your ideas and our suggestions, and the flowers turned out beautifully! We show pictures of your flowers to our couple's every day. Best of luck to you :)

Pierina · Married on 08/03/2013

World Gate Florist did a wonderful job capturing my floral arrangements. I explained my theme was Japanese style theme, and they made my bridesmaid flowers, pop and stand out, and my cascading orchid with white roses bouquet elegant. I worked with Amy, who was professional and attentive to my needs, and paid attention to every detail. The petals were beautiful, and I am very impressed and happy with their services.

Highly Recommended!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Worldgate Weddings Florist's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and designing the beautiful wedding flowers with you. Best of luck to you both!

Tiffany · Married on 05/25/2013

After 2 visits to local florists for our wedding flowers we weren't exactly thrilled, so we checked out Worldgate. The first phone call told me this would be the place but when we made out first visit, I KNEW this was it! Amy was extremely friendly, a real people person. She listened to what I wanted, showed a few pictures, even took flowers out of cases so I could get a real feel of my vision. I made a minor, last minute change (1 week prior to our wedding) with no issues. Additionally, they made deliveries to the house where I was getting ready with my girls, to the church and to the reception venue, made me very happy. The 2 other florists we checked out would not come to the house. It was important to me to have the flowers at the house for the "girls getting ready" photos and Worldgate was extremely accommodating. We highly recommend Worldgate!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Worldgate Weddings Florist's reply:

Tiffany-We're so glad you kept looking for a good wedding Florist and found us! We always make a point of asking if people are taking "getting ready" pictures because your Bouquets are a big part of that experience and we want to make sure that you get whatever flowers you need at each location. Best of luck to you in the future, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2012

Worldgate Florist in Herndon, VA provided all our wedding flowers including 4 bouquets, 2 corsages, 10 boutonnieres, 2 candelabra arrangements, 15 centerpieces, and floral decoration for our cake for under $900. The final products exceeded my expectations and I was thrilled with the combination of colors and flowers utilized. I would highly recommend Worldgate Florist to anyone looking for a creative florist who is willing to work within your budget and provide high quality arrangements. Almost two weeks after the wedding, some of the centerpieces which I brought home are still looking lovely.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Worldgate Weddings Florist's reply:

Lisa-We pride ourselves in working within people's budgets, and we are happy we were able to give you beautiful wedding flowers in your budget!

Worldgate Florist did a fabulous job with our wedding flowers. Jay, the owner, and Jennifer, bridal designer, were a pleasure to work with. They designed the perfect bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages and boutineers, reception centerpieces, and cake flowers. Jay make a sample table arrangement so I could see what it would look like. The flower delivery was on time, and the flowers were fresh and beautiful. They exceeded our expectations. I might also mention that our wedding day June 30, 2012 was the hottest on record for the DC area, and the flowers still looked good after a week.

Beautiful flowers, great service, reasonable prices, friendly -- professional -- knowledgeable staff. I highly recommend Worldgate Florist for all your wedding flowers.

Charlene · event on: 06/21/2014

My husband always ordered flowers from Worldgate Florist for my birthday, anniversary and just because events so I had to entrust them to do all if the flowers for our 20th anniversary and wedding vows renewal ceremony. The flowers were perfect and beautiful!
    Thanks again for a job well done

Sent on 07/03/2014

Worldgate Weddings Florist's reply:

We are so happy that we have made you happy for years and that we were able to be a part of you renewing your vows. We look forward to making some more beautiful flowers in the very near future!
  • Maya

Maya · Married on 09/12/2015

I really enjoyed working with the team at Worldgate, I didn't get around to flowers that quickly and the consultant quickly helped me determine just what it was I was looking for. As we had a very low number of flowers in our wedding (bouquet, toss bouquet, 2 corsages, and 2 boutonnieres) the price was definitely reasonable. Conversations to get the look I wanted were back and forth so I never felt out of touch.

Worldgate Florist did a fantastic job on my floral arrangements for my wedding. My bouquet, bridesmaid bouquet, and reception ceremony centerpieces were breathe taking. The staff was very friendly, informed, and helpful. I would definitely recommend their services.

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2014

I can't say enough about the service, professionalism, the care and concern that we received from Worldgate Florist, particularly from Any Yusman! We used Worldgate Florist to provide all the flowers for my daughter's Fall wedding at the Salamander Resort & Spa in Middleburg, VA. From day one, Amy made us feel like we were one of her family members. She is so easy to talk to, so caring and so knowledgeable. She really listens to what you wants and she goes above and beyond to deliver! One of my daughter's accent colors was Eggplant - not so easy to find in a flower. Well, Amy never gave up. She put so much extra time and creativity into coming up with the perfect arrangements with the perfect colors! We also used some columns from them. Amy put her special, unsolicited touches on these to make those look just gorgeous! She actually came out to the site personally to make sure everything was in place and just perfect! I would highly recommend Worldgate Florist and Amy to make your special day a dream come to! We love Amy and Worldgate Florist!

3.6
      3.0

Beautiful flowers for a good price!

1.6
      2.0
      1.0
      0.0
      2.5

I was super disappointed with my flowers. Some of them were smushed together and flat. When I picked them up, they gave me a box for them with the flowers lying on their side. Maybe this is the usual but it seemed like a terrible idea to me because it meant all of my bouquets were flattened on one side.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Worldgate Weddings Florist's reply:

We apologize that you were unhappy with your flowers. We wish you would have said something, as we would have immediately fixed it for you. When people pick up their own flowers, we do recommend them keeping them in water until the very last minute, as they are natural flowers. Again, we wish you had said something, as we would have taken care of it for you before you left the shop.