World of Wisdom Ministry Reviews

126 Reviews for World of Wisdom Ministry

1 User photo

World of Wisdom Ministry 1

Katrina · Married on 08/04/2012

Derek did a wonderful job with our ceremony. He was very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/20/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I am so grateful to have worked with both of you on your ceremony. It was my pleasure to meet you and create a ceremony that was meanigful. The reading you chose, "The Key to Love" certainly fits who the two of you are in your relationship. Here's to a long and abundant life together.

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2012

Derek was very responsive and willing to help us with any questions or requests we had for our wedding ceremony. The ceremony turned out great and included some personal touches that my husband and I wanted added. Derek is extremely flexible- he gave us a few sample ceremonies to start with and we added to and eliminated from each until we had a perfect ceremony. On our wedding day Derek was very professional and helpful. We got many compliments on our ceremony. I would highly recommend Derek to any bride (and groom) who are going through the daunting process of planning a wedding. Choosing Derek will be one of the great decisions you make along the way!

Sent on 08/03/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Ashley and Joshua, thank you for the kind words. I am truly grateful. Having that excerpt from the Velveteen Rabbit was a wonderful addition to your ceremony. I know that book was very special to both of you as children. And your sand ceremony was very touching and personal. I am so grateful to have been part of such a unique ceremony. Thank you for allowing me to be of service to you both. Blessings filled with love and happines always.

Shelly · Married on 07/07/2012

Derek was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was very knowledgable and helped us create an absolutely memorable ceremony filled with love and happiness. He made my husband and I feel so at ease and was so much fun. We highly recommend anyone to him.

Shelly & Tyler Schmoll

Sent on 07/09/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, it was certainly my pleasure to serve you. Wishing you both a long life filled with happiness!

Tracy · Married on 06/29/2012

Rev. Derek Dube was wonderful and made our day complete. From meeting him to the emails and the phone calls to make sure our ceremony was written to our approvel. He had great ideas and examples to chose from. He was earlier the day of to make sure we where good to go. And was a good sport for our "hot" outdoor wedding, along with the rest of our guess. I hope for him to renew our vows in Ten Years...and highly recommed him for your "Big" day...

Sent on 07/03/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

It certainly was a "hot" day to say the least, but your ceremony and your personal touches made all the difference in the world. I really enjoyed working with you and meeting your friends and family. You have a great support system. I would be totally honored to Officiate your 10th, 25th and 50th anniversary. :) Enjoy your lives together. Wishing you success in all you do.
  • User2520023 · 2+ years ago

Rev Derek performed our wedding ceremony. Our ceremony was out of state, and Derek was very easy to work with. The ceremony was perfect. Our guests loved the ceremony. They all agreed it was perfect- not too long with a great message. We are both so thankful we chose Derek to perform our ceremony.

Sent on 07/03/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you for the very kind words. Since you chose to stay Anonymous, I am very grateful to know that you and your guests really enjoyed the ceremony and I wish you a long, prosperous and Love filled life together.

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2012

Derek greatly exceeded our expectations for an officiant! When we first met him, we knew right away that we wanted him performing our ceremony. We felt very comfortable with him from the start and he was very responsive to emails and phone calls. He suggested a few readings and let us choose what we all wanted. I couldn't say enough great things about him and our guests and family keep telling us how beautiful of a ceremony it was. Thanks Derek! We are forever grateful!

Michelle and Joe

Sent on 07/12/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Michelle and Joe, your ceremony was beautiful and that beauty continues between the two of you as this new chapter in your lives unfold. I really did enjoy meeting your family - they are quite a bunch of characters! And I definitely mean that in a good way (lol) You two are a lot of fun and I see a great couple whose love for each other will be a model for many people for many years to come. Wishing you the best experiences that life has to offer!

char · Married on 09/10/2011

Derek was the greatest! We met with him prior to the wedding so we felt like he had a feel for what kind of couple we are. Our ceremony/vows were personal. The entire ceremony was emailed well in advance and we were able to change and personalize anything. He also helped pass chanpagne, talked with all of our friends and family, participated in dancing and seemed to fit right in. It was a great experience working with him.

Sent on 09/13/2011

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had so much fun at your wedding and reception. I love dancing and had a great time with your family and friends, you are surrounded by a very loving and supportive group of people. It was a truly amazing day! You are two very fun and loving people and I just know that each year will be better for both of you than the previous year! I raise a glass in your honor.

Christina · Married on 08/20/2011

Derek was amazing! He met with us prior to the wedding so we felt he had a very good idea of who we were as individuals and as a couple. He was incredibly organized and worked hard to create a ceremony outline that was perfect for us. He was always prompt and thorough in his responses (via both email and phone). We still get compliments about how nice the ceremony was! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2011

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I am so glad to have been such a big part of your planning and honored to have been of service to both of you as your Officiant. Thank you for sharing what your family and friends had to say about being with you on your special day. You are the reason that I get so much enjoyment out of what I do - working with two people on one of the happiest days of their lives. Thank you for the Honor. Have yourselves a wonderful life together!

Brie · Married on 07/09/2011

Our wedding ceremony was prefect thanks to Reverend Derek! We recieved so many comments on how unique and nice our ceremony was. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! We completely created our ceremony together, and Reverend Derek was so flexible whie also giving us guidance in areas when we needed it.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/26/2011

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

It was my pleasure to be of assistance to both of you as all three of us planned and created such a beautiful, unique and loving ceremony together. Your input into your ceremony was invaluable. It added that personal touch that I so much enjoy and value when working with a couple. Thanks for sharing a part of your lives with me. I am forever Grateful.

Chad · Married on 10/15/2010

Rev. Derek was exactly who my wife and I were looking for to officiate our wedding. He listened to all of our concerns and wishes and worked with us to develop the ceremony. Rev. Derek was encouraging and supportive in all of our wishes along the way. We received compliments on the service for months after our wedding! I would recommend Rev. Derek to anyone that is looking for someone to be a part of their special day!

Rev. Derek Jamie and I want to thank you again for all of your help and kindness you afforded us along our journey to the path of marriage.

Sincerely,

Chad and Jamie Mashburn

Sent on 08/25/2011

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Chad and Jamie, you certainly were lots of fun to work with. I am so glad we were able to work together and co-create such a beautiful ceremony. I could tell from the very beginning that the two of you were just right for each other and that you enjoy a very loving relationship. Love and Blessings to you and your family.
  • DoxtatorEbel

Caitlin · Married on 09/18/2010

Rev. Derek Dube was a wonderful officant who made our wedding day special. He really took our ideas and requests seriously to make our ceremony personal and meaningful. We have had an overwhelming number of compliments about our ceremony and I would recommend Derek to anyone!!

Sent on 10/05/2010

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Please remember, it was the love, compassion and respect for each other that made your day so special and that is what will make your lives together so very special. You truly are a wonderful couple and it is such a joy for me that you found each other- best friends- and have committed yourselves for the rest of your lives to one another - what a beautiful gift to give! Happiness forever is my wish to you both.

Bryan · Married on 06/17/2017

Derek was excellent in all categories. He was very helpful with the entire process, which is really what we were looking for. My fiance and I had no idea how we wanted the Ceremony to go, what to say, how to do our vows, and Derek provided samples and examples for everything. All we had to do was read through, pick and choose, and tweak things to our own liking. He also had the personality that we were looking for! You definitely get what you pay for. All in all, an excellent Officiant and would highly recommend him.

Bryan Iwicki

Sent on 06/20/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Kelsey and Bryan, I thought that your ceremony was so perfect with what you shared about your dreams and desires for your wedding day. What a beautiful venue and I am so glad that we were able to have your ceremony outdoors despite some weather. As you begin this new chapter in your lives, I want to send you wishes of Peace, Abundance, Cherished Memories and much Love.

We had Derek officiate our wedding ceremony. He was very professional and extremely helpful in preparing our ceremony. Although we did not know him personally beforehand, you could tell how he truly cared. It was a little more than we originally wanted to pay for officiant services, but it was worth it in the end based on the quality of his service, his flexibility, and that it included the rehearsal dinner as well.

Sent on 09/08/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I truly do care about each couple I work with and it is extremely important to me to make sure the ceremony is exactly what you are looking for on your wedding day. Helping to co-create a unique and personalized ceremony is a great honor for me. I am grateful that I was able to help you with your ceremony and rehearsal. Lots of Love to both of you and a life filled with happiness.

Laura · Married on 11/03/2012

Derek was absolutely amazing. He worked really well with us in the planning to make sure our ceremony was just as we wanted it. He added all of our special touches to make it truly unique to us. He also really helped make for a smooth rehearsal & ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/07/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Laura and TJ, you two are awesome! You both really fit well together. I enjoyed getting to know you and your sense of humor is second to none. My wish for you is to enjoy a long, healthy, abundant and Loving releationship with each other for many, mnay years to come.

Laura · Married on 03/19/2016

Derek Dube officiated our wedding. He was one of our favorite vendors. He was so available to answer questions and was very open to taking our ideas. He sent us numerous ceremony/vow examples and wanted to write something that felt like us, not just the same cookie cutter ceremony. He did a wonderful job answering all the questions during the rehearsal and showed up promptly the day of the wedding. He talked with me before the ceremony and really calmed my nerves as the bride. He has a calm demeanor and his voice is lovely. Many guests said how wonderful his words were. He did a fantastic job!

Sent on 03/24/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Laura and Ted, while working with both of you over the past few months, I really got to see how in love with each other you really are. My wish for you is a long life together filled with Kindness, Joy, Happiness and Love.
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/19/2015

Derek was and excellent officiant for our wedding. We got married in our home and he came in advance of the ceremony and helped us prepared spiritually for our vows and calm our excitement. We felt he really took a genuine personal interest to us and our ceremony. He was able to accommodate our rehearsal schedule and took extra time to help us create our vows incorporating our personal messages and intentions. We had a few last minute adjustments and he was flexible and attentive to them. Wonderful person and officiant!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Rev. Derek was wonderful! He helped us create a beautiful ceremony that fit our personalities perfect! One thounds THANK YOUS!

Sent on 10/13/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

You are very welcome, it was my pleasure to help co-create a beautiful and unique ceremony! Wishing you both a long, prosperous and happy life together.

Debra · Married on 08/31/2013

Derek Dube provided us with many different options so that we many choices to personalize our wedding.b He was also very helpful in the rehearsal.

Sent on 09/10/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Debra, thanks for everything, your input into your ceremony was tremendous. I must say that the candle lighting ceremony that you wrote with all of the children was one of the most beautiful and unique ones that I have ever witnessed. Your wedding truly was a family celebration!

Love and Joy to all of you.

Katie · Married on 09/08/2012

Rev Derek Dube was excellent to work with. I was recommended to work with him from a friend who had used his services for their wedding. I met Rev Dube and knew from our meeting that we wanted to work with him. He was accommodating to every one of our needs, allowing us to be flexible with changes we made often for our scripture to make it perfect. Rev Dube is professional, kind, has a sense of humor, thoughtful and gives great suggestions when we asked of him. We had the pleasure to work with him twice, having him wed our friends wedding so it was a pleasure to see him do what he does best before our own wedding. If you are planning on getting married, please consider using Rev Dube for your service....he will make it a memorable and special ceremony just the way you dreamed of it to be.

Sent on 09/25/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful words of appreciation. It was my pleasure to Officiate your ceremony and I also knew from our very first meeting that you were a couple that I was going to enjoy working with. My wish for the two of you is to enjoy a healthy, prosperous, loving and long life together.

Whitney · Married on 09/24/2011

Derek was as wonderful and accommodating as he possibly could have been. He was there for us on short notice and tailored our ceremony to fit us perfectly. He and I went back and forth through email, tweaking and changing the service until it was just right. I truly felt like he understood who we were as people and as a couple. I would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 10/06/2011

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

While working with you to create your unique ceremony, I really felt as if I did get to know both of you on such a high level. Number 1), you both are a very fun couple! Number 2), you can really tell how much you love each other. Health, Wealth and Happiness will surely follow the two of you for the rest of your long life together. You really can and do make things happen. Thanks for the great opportunity to work with you.

3.5

Derek was very professional and easy to work with. He provided us lots of different examples to help us shape our ceremony and was very helpful in filling in any gaps we had. He was always able to answer any questions we had. We would definitely suggest him to friends or family.

Sent on 09/07/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you very much for the honor of being of service to you. I appreciate that you were very happy with the ceremony that we created together and that you would recommend me to other couples in the future. It is such a joy for me to help celebrate the new life that you both will be sharing together.

Shelley · Married on 10/06/2018

3.5

Derek was very easy to work with. He delivered a ceremony that included part of us and Exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 10/08/2018

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Shelley and Nick, it was such a pleasure to work with you over these past many months and co-create such a beautiful ceremony - that natural back-drop for your pictures was outstanding! I had a chance to meet many of your family members and friends and I was impressed by how much support and love they all have for you. I want to wish you both all the best this new journey has to offer you. That being said, I was surprised at the rating that you gave me for responsiveness. I pride myself in following up with any and all concerns or questions that my couples have. I went back and checked our correspondence since you first contacted me in March of 2018. The vast majority were responded to by me within 8 hours and a few in less than 1 hour. My only responses that went between 10 and 24 hours were ones that went overnight. It is extremely important to me and World of Wisdom to follow up within 24 hours to everyone that I have the pleasure of working with. Blessings and Happiness.

Ryan · Married on 03/16/2016

Derek was wonderful to work with, very prompt with replies and right on top of all aspects of the wedding. He also had very good ideas and suggestion for us to consider.
    It was great to have a person in this age of me first attitudes to get someone to care about us and not just about getting paid and leave us high and dry like we are so used to as a society.

Sent on 03/29/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Salutations! I was very glad to work with both of you regarding your beautiful wedding. I am so glad that you enjoyed the ideas and suggestions from my 18+ years of experience Officiating weddings. With your input, we were able to co-create a wedding ceremony that was unique and personal. Enjoy a long, love filled journey together.

Derek was very thoughtful, flexible and supportive while we planned out ceremony with him. He helped us with ideas throughout the way, and we ended up with a ceremony that was very personal to us. He helped run the rehearsal, which was great because it took that off our minds and we didn't have to deal with that among all the other wedding stuff.

Sent on 10/08/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words - I know how difficult it can be to plan a wedding with life happening at the same time. I am so glad that I was able to help co-create a beautiful ceremony with both of you. Love and Peace to you for many, many years of Happiness as a couple joined in marriage.

3.0

Thanks you for everything!
    The Sinner's

Sent on 10/23/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

You are welcome. Thank you for having me as part of your 'big day'! I really enjoyed the planning process for your ceremony. Wishing you and the children lots of Love and Happiness.