World of Wisdom Ministry Reviews

World of Wisdom Ministry 5
World of Wisdom Ministry 6
World of Wisdom Ministry 7

Brenda · Married on 05/04/2013

Reverend Derek Dube officiated our wedding and I have only positive things to say about him. He was wonderful!!! Many of our guests told us what a great job he did. He helped me with things the day of the wedding that I hadn't even given thought to. He went above and beyond what I expected an officiant to do. I really can't sing his praises enough!!! He was so nice and caring and just all around wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who needs the services he offers!!

Sent on 05/25/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Brenda and Jason, I also have only positive things to say about you. Your sense of commitment to each other is simply wonderful. I value what the two of you stand for: communication, compassion, sense of humor, respect for each other and a very serious Love for each other. Thank you so much and I wish you both a long and Loving life for many, many years to come.
  • User2721997 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved our Reverend. Derek Dube was amazing to work with. I honestly could not have found a better person to officiate our wedding. He helped us customize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted, he was attentive to our wants and needs, he assisted with and offered other vendors, he kept us informed on our timeline for getting the marriage license and offered all the requirements to do so. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their wedding who wants someone who is going to to do an amazing job!

Sent on 10/18/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Wow, thank you! It certainly was my pleasure to be of service to both of you. I am always happy to recommend other Wedding Professionals that I know and trust will do a wonderful job and provide the highest level of integrity for a couple that is getting ready to begin their new life together in Marriage. Wishing you a long lasting love in your commitment to each other.

Shannon · Married on 09/29/2012

We have gotten so many compliments from friends and family on our ceremony. It was perfect for us! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/30/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank both of you so much. I had a lot of fun working with you on your ceremony. Thanks also for adding the personal touches to the ceremony. Blessings for a long, healthy and prosperous life together.

Marty · Married on 09/15/2012

Our wedding was wonderful. Derek made us very comfortable and worked with us to ensure that everything was how we wanted it. It was an honor to have him officiate our wedding and I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have their special day a perfect day also.

Sent on 09/24/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you, it was my pleasure to co-create a ceremony with you. Your backyard wedding was one of the most beautifully decorated I have ever seen. I wish you both a long, healthy and abundant life together.

Cassie · Married on 09/15/2012

Reverend Derek Dube was referred to us by my Aunt. After our initial meeting, we immediately decided that we wanted Derek as our Officiant. He is a kind, caring, and fun man and we enjoyed having him be a part of our big day!

Sent on 09/27/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

It was so much fun getting to know both of you and create the perfect ceremony together. You certainly chose a wonderful venue with the waterfall in the background. I truly enjoyed meeting your friends and family. Here's wishing you a long and happy life filled with Love.
  • W

Will · Married on 09/07/2012

Derek was a wonderful officiant who handled a little weather adversity with perfect aplomb. His demeanor and attitude was outstanding, and he provided a lot of helpful information to us along the way, too. Our wedding was beautiful, and we could not have done it without Derek!

Sent on 09/26/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Will and Katy, thank you for allowing me to serve you as your Officiant. We did indeed have some adverse weather, but it was such a refreshing and warm rain. It certainly made the ceremony quite unique and one to remember for a long time. The umbrellas that went up during the ceremony made for a beautiful and colorful backdrop to a perfect day! Sending lots of Love your way.

Betty · Married on 09/01/2012

Derek was very easy to work with and help my husband and I have a wonderful ceremony. He let us add and subtract parts of sample ceremonies that he had to make it our own piece. We were complimented on our uniqueness from our guests well after our wedding. Thank you Derek!
    Betty and Cory Schmid

Sent on 09/25/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I totally enjoyed working with the two of you on such a unique and sacred ceremony. The reading you chose, "On Friendship" is one of my favorites. Your two boys, Reece and Landry were wonderful additions as ring bearers. They added an element of fun to your ceremony. Blessings to all of you for a long, healthy and loving relationship as a new family.

Brad and I absolutely loved our ceremony. We wanted to keep it simple yet meaningful, and Derek worked with us to develop exactly what we wanted. We had several people say it was the best ceremony they had ever attended. We feel very fortunate that we found him!

Sent on 10/04/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings, the feeling is mutual, I feel very fortunate to have worked with the two of you. You are such a fun and loving couple and I enjoyed every step of the way co-creating your simple, yet elegant ceremony. Prosperity, Joy and Love to both of you.

Joseph and Valerie · Married on 08/17/2012

It was a pleasure dealing with Rev. Dube and the World of Wisdom Ministry. They were very accomodating and taylored the service to our specific needs and beliefs. Great communication between all parties. We were never left wondering as to what was needed or what the process would involve. It was such a pleasure to know we were in capable hands. It was wonderful knowing the Ministry there for us.

Sent on 08/29/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

It certainly was my pleasure to get to know both of you and your story. I enjoyed working with you to co-create the perfect ceremony. It was simply beautiful! Have a fantastic life and I wish you all the best that life has to offer.

Katrina · Married on 08/04/2012

Derek did a wonderful job with our ceremony. He was very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/20/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I am so grateful to have worked with both of you on your ceremony. It was my pleasure to meet you and create a ceremony that was meanigful. The reading you chose, "The Key to Love" certainly fits who the two of you are in your relationship. Here's to a long and abundant life together.

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2012

Derek was very responsive and willing to help us with any questions or requests we had for our wedding ceremony. The ceremony turned out great and included some personal touches that my husband and I wanted added. Derek is extremely flexible- he gave us a few sample ceremonies to start with and we added to and eliminated from each until we had a perfect ceremony. On our wedding day Derek was very professional and helpful. We got many compliments on our ceremony. I would highly recommend Derek to any bride (and groom) who are going through the daunting process of planning a wedding. Choosing Derek will be one of the great decisions you make along the way!

Sent on 08/03/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Ashley and Joshua, thank you for the kind words. I am truly grateful. Having that excerpt from the Velveteen Rabbit was a wonderful addition to your ceremony. I know that book was very special to both of you as children. And your sand ceremony was very touching and personal. I am so grateful to have been part of such a unique ceremony. Thank you for allowing me to be of service to you both. Blessings filled with love and happines always.

Shelly · Married on 07/07/2012

Derek was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was very knowledgable and helped us create an absolutely memorable ceremony filled with love and happiness. He made my husband and I feel so at ease and was so much fun. We highly recommend anyone to him.

Shelly & Tyler Schmoll

Sent on 07/09/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, it was certainly my pleasure to serve you. Wishing you both a long life filled with happiness!

Tracy · Married on 06/29/2012

Rev. Derek Dube was wonderful and made our day complete. From meeting him to the emails and the phone calls to make sure our ceremony was written to our approvel. He had great ideas and examples to chose from. He was earlier the day of to make sure we where good to go. And was a good sport for our "hot" outdoor wedding, along with the rest of our guess. I hope for him to renew our vows in Ten Years...and highly recommed him for your "Big" day...

Sent on 07/03/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

It certainly was a "hot" day to say the least, but your ceremony and your personal touches made all the difference in the world. I really enjoyed working with you and meeting your friends and family. You have a great support system. I would be totally honored to Officiate your 10th, 25th and 50th anniversary. :) Enjoy your lives together. Wishing you success in all you do.
  • User2520023 · 2+ years ago

Rev Derek performed our wedding ceremony. Our ceremony was out of state, and Derek was very easy to work with. The ceremony was perfect. Our guests loved the ceremony. They all agreed it was perfect- not too long with a great message. We are both so thankful we chose Derek to perform our ceremony.

Sent on 07/03/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you for the very kind words. Since you chose to stay Anonymous, I am very grateful to know that you and your guests really enjoyed the ceremony and I wish you a long, prosperous and Love filled life together.

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2012

Derek greatly exceeded our expectations for an officiant! When we first met him, we knew right away that we wanted him performing our ceremony. We felt very comfortable with him from the start and he was very responsive to emails and phone calls. He suggested a few readings and let us choose what we all wanted. I couldn't say enough great things about him and our guests and family keep telling us how beautiful of a ceremony it was. Thanks Derek! We are forever grateful!

Michelle and Joe

Sent on 07/12/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Michelle and Joe, your ceremony was beautiful and that beauty continues between the two of you as this new chapter in your lives unfold. I really did enjoy meeting your family - they are quite a bunch of characters! And I definitely mean that in a good way (lol) You two are a lot of fun and I see a great couple whose love for each other will be a model for many people for many years to come. Wishing you the best experiences that life has to offer!

char · Married on 09/10/2011

Derek was the greatest! We met with him prior to the wedding so we felt like he had a feel for what kind of couple we are. Our ceremony/vows were personal. The entire ceremony was emailed well in advance and we were able to change and personalize anything. He also helped pass chanpagne, talked with all of our friends and family, participated in dancing and seemed to fit right in. It was a great experience working with him.

Sent on 09/13/2011

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had so much fun at your wedding and reception. I love dancing and had a great time with your family and friends, you are surrounded by a very loving and supportive group of people. It was a truly amazing day! You are two very fun and loving people and I just know that each year will be better for both of you than the previous year! I raise a glass in your honor.

Christina · Married on 08/20/2011

Derek was amazing! He met with us prior to the wedding so we felt he had a very good idea of who we were as individuals and as a couple. He was incredibly organized and worked hard to create a ceremony outline that was perfect for us. He was always prompt and thorough in his responses (via both email and phone). We still get compliments about how nice the ceremony was! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2011

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I am so glad to have been such a big part of your planning and honored to have been of service to both of you as your Officiant. Thank you for sharing what your family and friends had to say about being with you on your special day. You are the reason that I get so much enjoyment out of what I do - working with two people on one of the happiest days of their lives. Thank you for the Honor. Have yourselves a wonderful life together!

Brie · Married on 07/09/2011

Our wedding ceremony was prefect thanks to Reverend Derek! We recieved so many comments on how unique and nice our ceremony was. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! We completely created our ceremony together, and Reverend Derek was so flexible whie also giving us guidance in areas when we needed it.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/26/2011

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

It was my pleasure to be of assistance to both of you as all three of us planned and created such a beautiful, unique and loving ceremony together. Your input into your ceremony was invaluable. It added that personal touch that I so much enjoy and value when working with a couple. Thanks for sharing a part of your lives with me. I am forever Grateful.

Chad · Married on 10/15/2010

Rev. Derek was exactly who my wife and I were looking for to officiate our wedding. He listened to all of our concerns and wishes and worked with us to develop the ceremony. Rev. Derek was encouraging and supportive in all of our wishes along the way. We received compliments on the service for months after our wedding! I would recommend Rev. Derek to anyone that is looking for someone to be a part of their special day!

Rev. Derek Jamie and I want to thank you again for all of your help and kindness you afforded us along our journey to the path of marriage.

Sincerely,

Chad and Jamie Mashburn

Sent on 08/25/2011

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Chad and Jamie, you certainly were lots of fun to work with. I am so glad we were able to work together and co-create such a beautiful ceremony. I could tell from the very beginning that the two of you were just right for each other and that you enjoy a very loving relationship. Love and Blessings to you and your family.
  • DoxtatorEbel

Caitlin · Married on 09/18/2010

Rev. Derek Dube was a wonderful officant who made our wedding day special. He really took our ideas and requests seriously to make our ceremony personal and meaningful. We have had an overwhelming number of compliments about our ceremony and I would recommend Derek to anyone!!

Sent on 10/05/2010

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Please remember, it was the love, compassion and respect for each other that made your day so special and that is what will make your lives together so very special. You truly are a wonderful couple and it is such a joy for me that you found each other- best friends- and have committed yourselves for the rest of your lives to one another - what a beautiful gift to give! Happiness forever is my wish to you both.

Bryan · Married on 06/17/2017

Derek was excellent in all categories. He was very helpful with the entire process, which is really what we were looking for. My fiance and I had no idea how we wanted the Ceremony to go, what to say, how to do our vows, and Derek provided samples and examples for everything. All we had to do was read through, pick and choose, and tweak things to our own liking. He also had the personality that we were looking for! You definitely get what you pay for. All in all, an excellent Officiant and would highly recommend him.

Bryan Iwicki

Sent on 06/20/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Kelsey and Bryan, I thought that your ceremony was so perfect with what you shared about your dreams and desires for your wedding day. What a beautiful venue and I am so glad that we were able to have your ceremony outdoors despite some weather. As you begin this new chapter in your lives, I want to send you wishes of Peace, Abundance, Cherished Memories and much Love.

We had Derek officiate our wedding ceremony. He was very professional and extremely helpful in preparing our ceremony. Although we did not know him personally beforehand, you could tell how he truly cared. It was a little more than we originally wanted to pay for officiant services, but it was worth it in the end based on the quality of his service, his flexibility, and that it included the rehearsal dinner as well.

Sent on 09/08/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I truly do care about each couple I work with and it is extremely important to me to make sure the ceremony is exactly what you are looking for on your wedding day. Helping to co-create a unique and personalized ceremony is a great honor for me. I am grateful that I was able to help you with your ceremony and rehearsal. Lots of Love to both of you and a life filled with happiness.

Laura · Married on 11/03/2012

Derek was absolutely amazing. He worked really well with us in the planning to make sure our ceremony was just as we wanted it. He added all of our special touches to make it truly unique to us. He also really helped make for a smooth rehearsal & ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/07/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Laura and TJ, you two are awesome! You both really fit well together. I enjoyed getting to know you and your sense of humor is second to none. My wish for you is to enjoy a long, healthy, abundant and Loving releationship with each other for many, mnay years to come.

Laura · Married on 03/19/2016

Derek Dube officiated our wedding. He was one of our favorite vendors. He was so available to answer questions and was very open to taking our ideas. He sent us numerous ceremony/vow examples and wanted to write something that felt like us, not just the same cookie cutter ceremony. He did a wonderful job answering all the questions during the rehearsal and showed up promptly the day of the wedding. He talked with me before the ceremony and really calmed my nerves as the bride. He has a calm demeanor and his voice is lovely. Many guests said how wonderful his words were. He did a fantastic job!

Sent on 03/24/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Laura and Ted, while working with both of you over the past few months, I really got to see how in love with each other you really are. My wish for you is a long life together filled with Kindness, Joy, Happiness and Love.
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/19/2015

Derek was and excellent officiant for our wedding. We got married in our home and he came in advance of the ceremony and helped us prepared spiritually for our vows and calm our excitement. We felt he really took a genuine personal interest to us and our ceremony. He was able to accommodate our rehearsal schedule and took extra time to help us create our vows incorporating our personal messages and intentions. We had a few last minute adjustments and he was flexible and attentive to them. Wonderful person and officiant!

Sent on 10/19/2015