World of Wisdom Ministry Reviews

World of Wisdom Ministry 4
World of Wisdom Ministry 5
World of Wisdom Ministry 6
World of Wisdom Ministry 7

Derek exceeded our expectations. He genuinely cares about us as couple. Derek helped us develop a ceremony that was unique to us, with keeping traditions that we wanted. We received numerous compliments about how well spoken and heartfelt our officiant was. Our ceremony was beautiful and sacred. He guided us the entire way in creating a personalized ceremony to fit our beliefs and personalities. I would highly recommend Derek.

Sent on 08/11/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

You are correct - I do care deeply about each and every couple that I have the Pleasure and Honor of working with as we co-create your Wedding Ceremony together! It is a process, that over time and consistent communication, I find out who you are as individuals and as a couple, that we add the personal touches that make your ceremony totally unique. Thank you both so much for the opportunity to serve you and help make your 'big day' special for you and your family and friends. Lots of Joy and Love to you both as your new journey begins.

Derek was very helpful accommodating our wishes while putting our ceremony together. It was such a beautiful ceremony, received several compliments from the guests in regards to him and the ceremony overall.

Sent on 07/18/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, I had a great time co-creating your ceremony with you! I am so glad I could help make your 'big day' a day to remember for life. May Happiness, Love and Gentleness follow you both.

Billie · Married on 06/14/2014

He was easy and great to work with. Made me smile very happy we picked him!

Sent on 06/17/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Billie and Derrick, thank you so much for allowing me to serve as your Officiant on your Wedding Day! You are both very special and I cherish the time we spent creating your ceremony. The covered bridge was such a beautiful venue. Enjoy a long life together sharing Joy, Peace and Love.

Kelly · Married on 06/14/2014

We are SO happy with our decision to have Rev. Derek Dube perform our wedding ceremony. He made sure to make the ceremony special to us and he was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/01/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Kelly and Ben, thank you for such a lovely experience! The vows you chose to use were very heartfelt and I really enjoyed how you had both of your mothers participate in the wine ceremony. I want to wish both of you a very long life filled with Abundance, Joy, Kindness and Love - you are very deserving of all the Happiness there is!
  • User4197223 · 2+ years ago

Derek is professional,courteous, respectful, authentic, and a great guy! He made the ceremony warm, sacred, and very special for us and our loved ones. We were happy to have him officiate our wedding and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/23/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you very much for your generous and thoughtful compliments. I truly love what I do am I am glad I could help make your Wedding Day a wonderful and memorable one for both of you.

Jeff · Married on 06/09/2014

Derek was easy to work with, very professional and flexible and he provided great ideas that we worked off of. We were very, very pleased with the results we received in working with him. We received many compliments from our guests on our wedding ceremony we created with him.

Sent on 06/12/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

You two are such a perfect match for each other. I could tell by talking with your family and friends that the support you will receive in your married life will be endless. What a blessing it is to have such loving and caring family and friends. You both deserve the best!

Chelsea and Mike · Married on 06/07/2014

Derek was an absolute pleasure to work with for an officiant of our wedding! Being that we did not live in the area, we had to communicate and work together long distance, which he made so easy. We felt very comfortable with him, and he helped calm our nerves and made our day special. He provided so many wonderful tools to help make our ceremony personal and customized. Derek fit right in with our family and we received numerous compliments from family and friends about him and our ceremony. I highly recommend working with Derek for your special day!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Right back at you Chelsea and Mike, you were an absolute wonderful couple to work with over the course of co-creating your beautiful ceremony. I really enjoyed your input that made your ceremony so unique. I was able to spend a lot of time with your family and friends - and I must say, you are both surrounded with a whole bunch of love and support! Have just an amazing life together (which I know you will).

Dave and Lisa · Married on 04/12/2014

It was a joy working with Derek. He provided excellent suggestions and was very flexible in making our service exactly the way we wanted it. We view him as a friend that made our day very special. He is very organized and helped find other resources and reminded us when things needed to be done.

Sent on 05/12/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

It is such a pleasure for me to help in any way I can. I so much enjoy being part of such a sacred part of a couples ceremony. I appreciate all the personal input you provided - it helped to create such a unique and beautiful ceremony that I hope you will cherish for the rest of your lives. My wish is for both of you a Long, Abundant, Joy Filled Life of Happiness and Love!

Derek was amazing! Very kind and genuine, super prompt in his correspondence.. And he made planning our ceremony a breeze! Can't say enough good things!!

Sent on 11/24/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words. :) I can't tell you enough how much fun I had co-creating your ceremony. Wishing you Gentleness, Kindness, Joy and Love as you start this new chapter in your lives - Marriage!

Reilly · Married on 10/19/2013

Derek was amazing. We did the spiritual enrichment class which has really helped in our marriage and relationship, something that was absolutely worth doing.
    He was always very flexible with scheduling and always available. When it came to our ceremony he worked to put together a very memorable experience. Derek is wonderful, so happy we found him!

Sent on 04/05/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Reilly and Nick, what can I say? I am so glad the two of you participated in my Relationship Enhancement Counseling Classes. Although they are not required, I think they are so helpful and powerful for two people in Love and planning to spend the rest of their lives together. I had so much fun going through the process with both of you that it was second only to your Beautiful Ceremony! I hope the information and tools that you learned from the classes built a strong foundation and adds to the excitement and Joy of your Married Life together. Lots of Love, Laughter and Joy to you both as your Journey together begins!

Kalli · Married on 09/29/2013

Derek was fantastic in meeting our needs. He took all of our feedback & used it to create a beautiful ceremony! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much Kalli and ben for the wonderful experience of your beautiful ceremony at the Botanical Gardens. I had so much fun getting to know both of you and really enjoyed your family and friends. Wishing you both a long, prosperous and Loving life together.

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Rev Derek was a blessing to have officiate our wedding! He worked with us to orchestrate a beautiful ceremony. Was very personable and professional. We highly recommend his services! Thank you for being a part of our special day Derek!

Sent on 09/30/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I totally agree with you - your ceremony was beautiful. You were both so much fun to work with and your input into the ceremony as extremely valuable to create such a stunning and unique wedding day celebration. My wish for you is a long, happy, abundant and Loving relationship as your marriage blossoms over the years.

Lori · Married on 09/08/2013

Derek did an amazing job working with us to plan a wedding celebration that was both meaningful and memorable. We received many compliments from our friends and family on his work. Derek provided us with a lot of valuable suggestions and feedback during the wedding planning process. We are so happy that we chose Derek to be part of our special day.

Sent on 09/17/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Lori and Guy, it was my pleasure to serve both of you and also Lucy and Olivia as you start this new chapter in your lives as a family. Your ceremony on the river was beautiful and heartfelt. I want to wish you a joyful life together filled with Peace, Compassion and Love.

Derek was the only officiant we met with, and we knew we wanted to hire him before the meeting was over. He was very flexible with our ceremony wording. He sent us several different ceremonies and let us choose and edit them as we wanted. He was also really patient when it took us longer than expected to get our wording back to him - a major plus when we were stressing about every other aspect of the wedding! The ceremony was one of our favorite parts of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/10/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you and please understand that it does not matter how long it takes to get the ceremony just the way you want it. It is your day and your ceremony, I am honored to change it as many times as necessary until it is perfect and just how you envisioned it would be. It was my pleasure to work with both of you.

Joy, Peace and Love to you for many, many years of happy marriage!

john · Married on 08/31/2013

Debbie and I were blessed to have been referred to Derek to officiate our wedding. The ceremony was wonderful , Debbie and I could not be more happy; and Derek was a significant part. In the pre-planning ,Derek provided very helpful materials and options, along with his guidance, and was very mindful of our wishes and intentions for the Wedding. Derek also suggested matters that Debbie and I probably would have missed; and he was never presumptuous.Derek is also a very spiritual person which is very important for Debbie and me.

Sent on 09/05/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I had the most wonderful experience Officiating at your ceremony. To have all of your children stand up in your wedding party made all the difference in this spiritual and loving day of uniting two families in marriage. I can tell that the two of you are sooo in love with each other. What a blessing it is that you have found each other and will spend the rest of your lives together in Love and Happiness.
  • Natasha Schulte

Natasha Katsman · Married on 08/24/2013

Reverend Derek Dube of World of Wisdom Ministry is one of the kindest, most compassionate and hardworking person we have ever met. He wasn't "an officiant" he was the kind, intelligent, genuine and caring person who brought the ceremony to life. His enthusiasm and genuine care for people flows through him. He made us feel at ease the whole time and added all of our thoughts, beliefs and contributions to our ceremony. He asked us many questions and did a custom ceremony based on who we were as people and as a couple. It is hard to put into words how amazing this person is. I was getting a little nervous right before the ceremony and he surprised me by coming to talk to me right before. His words touched my heart and really got me ready for the biggest and best step I have taken so far in my life. He is attentive, understanding and fun too! He even brought several different suits to wear in case we had a preference. My husband and I invited him to the reception as a guest and sat him with our grandparents. He said he had a ball and so did they. My mom and her partner, Eugene, loved talking to him as well. He made some rounds and left us a beautiful note in our photo booth scrapbook.AND WE LOVED HIS PICTURES. We are so glad that we found him. He was the perfect person to marry us! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/05/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I don't know where to begin. :) First of all, you two definitely are a LOT of fun! Your sense of humor and your playful spirit will take you both very far in this relationship. The way you accept each other coming from two very different faiths, is an awesome tribute to the love you have for each other. Planning and combining rituals from both of your backgrounds was most enjoyable and a wonderful education for me. Your ceremony at the Domes was beautiful, light-hearted, spiritual, cultural and just a whole lot of fun! I am so happy to have served you in this way on your 'big day'. I can't wait to hear all the good news from you in the coming years.

Kara · Married on 08/17/2013

It was a great pleasure to meet Derek. He provided us with a wonderful ceremony. We hope to have a lifelong relationship with Derek. Fabulous man!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Kara and Clyde, thank you so much for the wonderful time we had together planning your ceremony. It was such a pleasure to meet both of you. Thank you also for inviting my wife and I to your rehearsal dinner. It was such a great evening of fun and meeting all your friends and family. I am looking forward to spending more time with both of you through the friendship we have formed.

Derek Dube did an amazing job at communicating with us throughout the entire process and made the creation of the ceremony very easy. We were able to add/delete whatever we wanted to make it our own. We would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 08/24/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you, I really enjoy the consistent communication throughout the panning process. It brings me great joy to work with each and every couple to co-create a beautiful and unique ceremony. Wishing you both a long married life together filled with happiness!

Working with Derek was a great experience. He helped make our day very special.

Sent on 08/04/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

thank you for the short and sweet feedback.

Carey · Married on 07/20/2013

We are extremely happy with the ceremony that we co-created with Derek. We contacted Derek less than two months before our wedding. We had an initial talk with Derek over the phone to discuss what we were looking for in a wedding ceremony. Throughout the process of creating our ceremony Derek provided suggestions and actively sought our comments. Derek was very responsive to our requests and flexible in that we did not meet face to face until our rehearsal. In the end our ceremony was a meaningful combination of Derek's original program with unique readings and a wine box ceremony that we requested.

Sent on 08/05/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Katie and Carey, although we planned your entire day from out of state, I felt as though you ceremony could not have been more beautiful and unique. It was such a pleasure to work with both of you over the couple of months and then to finally meet you on your rehearsal day was the icing on the cake. I could tell from the first moment how in love with each other you both are. . the setting for your ceremony was perfect. thank you so much for inviting me to your fun, entertaining and delicious reception. I enjoyed myself all evening long! Many blessings to you and your family.

Jenna · Married on 07/13/2013

Derek did a great job! He lets you know exactly what he's doing and really takes pride in his job! My husband and I were very happy we chose him to marry us! We had met with at least five other possibilities before Derek. Once we met with him, we knew we liked him! He's also really willing to work with you to accommodate your needs. You will be happy you chose Derek!!

Sent on 02/13/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Jenna and Ryan, I agree with you- I am so glad you chose me, also. :) Both of you were so much fun and truly amazing! Your sharing was out of this world. I want to thank you for such a Beautiful experience co-creating your Wedding Ceremony. Peace, Happiness, Joy and Love are my wishes for both of you.

Mark · Married on 06/29/2013

We worked with Derek Dube - A truly great person. We reached out to him in an email and he got back to us with an amazing collection of inspiring and thoughtful ideas, and this made a huge impression on us. We went to meet him and within the first 5 minutes, we knew he was the one.

We were greeted without any sense of judgement whatsoever - just a surprisingly warm and truly genuine person. We had a great conversation about our 3 unique perspectives on the world and our lives. This was the type of unique understanding and kindness that you can only dream of having on your special day.

From the examples that were provided to us and the questions he had us answer, we could tell that we were going to get an absolutely customized ceremony (without having to work too hard at it either). Over the next couple months, we proceeded to dial in on the ceremony language via email. It was fun, creative, and probably the least stressful of all the elements involved in planning the day.

He let us do whatever we wanted and had great suggestions along the way, letting us combine traditional vows guided by him as well as our own that were read by us. We incorporated a wine box ceremony - one of his many great ideas - and that really helped add to how memorable and perfectly awesome everything was. He attended our rehearsal dinner and filled in whatever logistical cracks remained, as he assured us he would when we were wondering about tiny impossible details a few weeks out.

The ceremony went off without a hitch. It was just such a great day. It was even better than we thought it would be. So unique. Not only does this guy know what he's doing, he loves what he's doing: Attending to love itself, in its most pure form.

Sent on 07/11/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. I so very much enjoyed working to co-create such a unique and beautiful wedding with both of you. Your input into your ceremony was awesome. It was such fun at your rehearsal and reception meeting your family and friends. It was my pleasure and an honor to meet you, work with you and officiate on your Grand day! You two are very special and the Love between you was and truly is amazing. Here's to a Long, Prosperous, Joyous and Loving Relationship that lasts forever! Stay in touch with all your important life events. Love you both.

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Derek was the perfect wedding officiant for my husband and I's wedding. He made sure that our day was special and our ceremony was unique to us and our guests. He was extremely flexible with our schedules and made sure that even though we lived in a different state than him we were in constant communication leading up to the wedding. We highly recommend Derek for any occasion, especially a day as special as your wedding day.

Sent on 07/21/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Lauren and Jack, I really enjoyed working long distance with you over the phone and through email. Although you were hundreds of miles away, I felt a great connection to you both as we worked diligently to co-create such a beautiful wedding ceremony. The two of you are fun and very much in love. That was very obvious at your rehearsal and at your ceremony. I can tell that you were both meant for each other. Wishing you a long and prosperous lifetime of happiness. :)

Derek was truly wonderful to work with!! Tony and I knew immediately after meeting with him that he was the perfect officiant for our wedding service, We didn't need to look any further. Our wedding ceremony was tailored to what we wanted it to be with the guidance of Derek. We were provided with sample ceremonies and were able to tailor these to fit what we wanted our ceremony to be. Any and all questions to Derek were promptly answered. Derek is so personable , we would recommend him to anyone for any type of service. Derek actually did a Baptism for my husband's cousins children. It was a pleasure to see him again. We would highly recommend Derek for his services and refer our family/friends. I found Derek on wedding wire myself and had a wonderful day with him leading off our day. Thank you Derek for making our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

You two are great! I so enjoyed co-creating your Wedding Ceremony. You are both so much fun and your sense of humor is priceless - a trait that will take you far in your relationship together. I could tell while working with you how much in Love you are with each other. I look forward to staying in touch with you as your journey continues. Peace, Love and Joy always.

Melissa · Married on 05/11/2013

Derek Dube was the officiant for our wedding and he did an amazing job helping us create the perfect ceremony! I admit we were a bit overwhelmed with the whole process of creating a ceremony, but Derek assured me that everything would be great. He provided us with many examples and samples that were extremely helpful. He was quick to respond to any questions I had and I really appreciated his professionalism and guidance at the wedding rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/26/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Melissa and Scot, thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the assessment. It was great working with two really die-hard Brewer fans. The Love, respect and support that you so willingly share with each other is obvious in your communication and just the way you look at each other when talking is such a great reminder to all that Love is alive and well! Thank you for such a high honor of allowing me to be a part of your 'big day.'