World of Wisdom Ministry Reviews

126 Reviews for World of Wisdom Ministry

1 User photo

World of Wisdom Ministry 1

Reilly · Married on 10/19/2013

Derek was amazing. We did the spiritual enrichment class which has really helped in our marriage and relationship, something that was absolutely worth doing.
    He was always very flexible with scheduling and always available. When it came to our ceremony he worked to put together a very memorable experience. Derek is wonderful, so happy we found him!

Sent on 04/05/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Reilly and Nick, what can I say? I am so glad the two of you participated in my Relationship Enhancement Counseling Classes. Although they are not required, I think they are so helpful and powerful for two people in Love and planning to spend the rest of their lives together. I had so much fun going through the process with both of you that it was second only to your Beautiful Ceremony! I hope the information and tools that you learned from the classes built a strong foundation and adds to the excitement and Joy of your Married Life together. Lots of Love, Laughter and Joy to you both as your Journey together begins!

Kalli · Married on 09/29/2013

Derek was fantastic in meeting our needs. He took all of our feedback & used it to create a beautiful ceremony! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much Kalli and ben for the wonderful experience of your beautiful ceremony at the Botanical Gardens. I had so much fun getting to know both of you and really enjoyed your family and friends. Wishing you both a long, prosperous and Loving life together.

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2013

Rev Derek was a blessing to have officiate our wedding! He worked with us to orchestrate a beautiful ceremony. Was very personable and professional. We highly recommend his services! Thank you for being a part of our special day Derek!

Sent on 09/30/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I totally agree with you - your ceremony was beautiful. You were both so much fun to work with and your input into the ceremony as extremely valuable to create such a stunning and unique wedding day celebration. My wish for you is a long, happy, abundant and Loving relationship as your marriage blossoms over the years.

Lori · Married on 09/08/2013

Derek did an amazing job working with us to plan a wedding celebration that was both meaningful and memorable. We received many compliments from our friends and family on his work. Derek provided us with a lot of valuable suggestions and feedback during the wedding planning process. We are so happy that we chose Derek to be part of our special day.

Sent on 09/17/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Lori and Guy, it was my pleasure to serve both of you and also Lucy and Olivia as you start this new chapter in your lives as a family. Your ceremony on the river was beautiful and heartfelt. I want to wish you a joyful life together filled with Peace, Compassion and Love.

Derek was the only officiant we met with, and we knew we wanted to hire him before the meeting was over. He was very flexible with our ceremony wording. He sent us several different ceremonies and let us choose and edit them as we wanted. He was also really patient when it took us longer than expected to get our wording back to him - a major plus when we were stressing about every other aspect of the wedding! The ceremony was one of our favorite parts of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/10/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you and please understand that it does not matter how long it takes to get the ceremony just the way you want it. It is your day and your ceremony, I am honored to change it as many times as necessary until it is perfect and just how you envisioned it would be. It was my pleasure to work with both of you.

Joy, Peace and Love to you for many, many years of happy marriage!

john · Married on 08/31/2013

Debbie and I were blessed to have been referred to Derek to officiate our wedding. The ceremony was wonderful , Debbie and I could not be more happy; and Derek was a significant part. In the pre-planning ,Derek provided very helpful materials and options, along with his guidance, and was very mindful of our wishes and intentions for the Wedding. Derek also suggested matters that Debbie and I probably would have missed; and he was never presumptuous.Derek is also a very spiritual person which is very important for Debbie and me.

Sent on 09/05/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I had the most wonderful experience Officiating at your ceremony. To have all of your children stand up in your wedding party made all the difference in this spiritual and loving day of uniting two families in marriage. I can tell that the two of you are sooo in love with each other. What a blessing it is that you have found each other and will spend the rest of your lives together in Love and Happiness.
  • Natasha Schulte

Natasha Katsman · Married on 08/24/2013

Reverend Derek Dube of World of Wisdom Ministry is one of the kindest, most compassionate and hardworking person we have ever met. He wasn't "an officiant" he was the kind, intelligent, genuine and caring person who brought the ceremony to life. His enthusiasm and genuine care for people flows through him. He made us feel at ease the whole time and added all of our thoughts, beliefs and contributions to our ceremony. He asked us many questions and did a custom ceremony based on who we were as people and as a couple. It is hard to put into words how amazing this person is. I was getting a little nervous right before the ceremony and he surprised me by coming to talk to me right before. His words touched my heart and really got me ready for the biggest and best step I have taken so far in my life. He is attentive, understanding and fun too! He even brought several different suits to wear in case we had a preference. My husband and I invited him to the reception as a guest and sat him with our grandparents. He said he had a ball and so did they. My mom and her partner, Eugene, loved talking to him as well. He made some rounds and left us a beautiful note in our photo booth scrapbook.AND WE LOVED HIS PICTURES. We are so glad that we found him. He was the perfect person to marry us! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/05/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I don't know where to begin. :) First of all, you two definitely are a LOT of fun! Your sense of humor and your playful spirit will take you both very far in this relationship. The way you accept each other coming from two very different faiths, is an awesome tribute to the love you have for each other. Planning and combining rituals from both of your backgrounds was most enjoyable and a wonderful education for me. Your ceremony at the Domes was beautiful, light-hearted, spiritual, cultural and just a whole lot of fun! I am so happy to have served you in this way on your 'big day'. I can't wait to hear all the good news from you in the coming years.

Kara · Married on 08/17/2013

It was a great pleasure to meet Derek. He provided us with a wonderful ceremony. We hope to have a lifelong relationship with Derek. Fabulous man!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Kara and Clyde, thank you so much for the wonderful time we had together planning your ceremony. It was such a pleasure to meet both of you. Thank you also for inviting my wife and I to your rehearsal dinner. It was such a great evening of fun and meeting all your friends and family. I am looking forward to spending more time with both of you through the friendship we have formed.

Derek Dube did an amazing job at communicating with us throughout the entire process and made the creation of the ceremony very easy. We were able to add/delete whatever we wanted to make it our own. We would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 08/24/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you, I really enjoy the consistent communication throughout the panning process. It brings me great joy to work with each and every couple to co-create a beautiful and unique ceremony. Wishing you both a long married life together filled with happiness!

Working with Derek was a great experience. He helped make our day very special.

Sent on 08/04/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

thank you for the short and sweet feedback.

Carey · Married on 07/20/2013

We are extremely happy with the ceremony that we co-created with Derek. We contacted Derek less than two months before our wedding. We had an initial talk with Derek over the phone to discuss what we were looking for in a wedding ceremony. Throughout the process of creating our ceremony Derek provided suggestions and actively sought our comments. Derek was very responsive to our requests and flexible in that we did not meet face to face until our rehearsal. In the end our ceremony was a meaningful combination of Derek's original program with unique readings and a wine box ceremony that we requested.

Sent on 08/05/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Katie and Carey, although we planned your entire day from out of state, I felt as though you ceremony could not have been more beautiful and unique. It was such a pleasure to work with both of you over the couple of months and then to finally meet you on your rehearsal day was the icing on the cake. I could tell from the first moment how in love with each other you both are. . the setting for your ceremony was perfect. thank you so much for inviting me to your fun, entertaining and delicious reception. I enjoyed myself all evening long! Many blessings to you and your family.

Jenna · Married on 07/13/2013

Derek did a great job! He lets you know exactly what he's doing and really takes pride in his job! My husband and I were very happy we chose him to marry us! We had met with at least five other possibilities before Derek. Once we met with him, we knew we liked him! He's also really willing to work with you to accommodate your needs. You will be happy you chose Derek!!

Sent on 02/13/2014

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Jenna and Ryan, I agree with you- I am so glad you chose me, also. :) Both of you were so much fun and truly amazing! Your sharing was out of this world. I want to thank you for such a Beautiful experience co-creating your Wedding Ceremony. Peace, Happiness, Joy and Love are my wishes for both of you.

Mark · Married on 06/29/2013

We worked with Derek Dube - A truly great person. We reached out to him in an email and he got back to us with an amazing collection of inspiring and thoughtful ideas, and this made a huge impression on us. We went to meet him and within the first 5 minutes, we knew he was the one.

We were greeted without any sense of judgement whatsoever - just a surprisingly warm and truly genuine person. We had a great conversation about our 3 unique perspectives on the world and our lives. This was the type of unique understanding and kindness that you can only dream of having on your special day.

From the examples that were provided to us and the questions he had us answer, we could tell that we were going to get an absolutely customized ceremony (without having to work too hard at it either). Over the next couple months, we proceeded to dial in on the ceremony language via email. It was fun, creative, and probably the least stressful of all the elements involved in planning the day.

He let us do whatever we wanted and had great suggestions along the way, letting us combine traditional vows guided by him as well as our own that were read by us. We incorporated a wine box ceremony - one of his many great ideas - and that really helped add to how memorable and perfectly awesome everything was. He attended our rehearsal dinner and filled in whatever logistical cracks remained, as he assured us he would when we were wondering about tiny impossible details a few weeks out.

The ceremony went off without a hitch. It was just such a great day. It was even better than we thought it would be. So unique. Not only does this guy know what he's doing, he loves what he's doing: Attending to love itself, in its most pure form.

Sent on 07/11/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words. I so very much enjoyed working to co-create such a unique and beautiful wedding with both of you. Your input into your ceremony was awesome. It was such fun at your rehearsal and reception meeting your family and friends. It was my pleasure and an honor to meet you, work with you and officiate on your Grand day! You two are very special and the Love between you was and truly is amazing. Here's to a Long, Prosperous, Joyous and Loving Relationship that lasts forever! Stay in touch with all your important life events. Love you both.

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Derek was the perfect wedding officiant for my husband and I's wedding. He made sure that our day was special and our ceremony was unique to us and our guests. He was extremely flexible with our schedules and made sure that even though we lived in a different state than him we were in constant communication leading up to the wedding. We highly recommend Derek for any occasion, especially a day as special as your wedding day.

Sent on 07/21/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Lauren and Jack, I really enjoyed working long distance with you over the phone and through email. Although you were hundreds of miles away, I felt a great connection to you both as we worked diligently to co-create such a beautiful wedding ceremony. The two of you are fun and very much in love. That was very obvious at your rehearsal and at your ceremony. I can tell that you were both meant for each other. Wishing you a long and prosperous lifetime of happiness. :)

Derek was truly wonderful to work with!! Tony and I knew immediately after meeting with him that he was the perfect officiant for our wedding service, We didn't need to look any further. Our wedding ceremony was tailored to what we wanted it to be with the guidance of Derek. We were provided with sample ceremonies and were able to tailor these to fit what we wanted our ceremony to be. Any and all questions to Derek were promptly answered. Derek is so personable , we would recommend him to anyone for any type of service. Derek actually did a Baptism for my husband's cousins children. It was a pleasure to see him again. We would highly recommend Derek for his services and refer our family/friends. I found Derek on wedding wire myself and had a wonderful day with him leading off our day. Thank you Derek for making our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

You two are great! I so enjoyed co-creating your Wedding Ceremony. You are both so much fun and your sense of humor is priceless - a trait that will take you far in your relationship together. I could tell while working with you how much in Love you are with each other. I look forward to staying in touch with you as your journey continues. Peace, Love and Joy always.

Melissa · Married on 05/11/2013

Derek Dube was the officiant for our wedding and he did an amazing job helping us create the perfect ceremony! I admit we were a bit overwhelmed with the whole process of creating a ceremony, but Derek assured me that everything would be great. He provided us with many examples and samples that were extremely helpful. He was quick to respond to any questions I had and I really appreciated his professionalism and guidance at the wedding rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/26/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Melissa and Scot, thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the assessment. It was great working with two really die-hard Brewer fans. The Love, respect and support that you so willingly share with each other is obvious in your communication and just the way you look at each other when talking is such a great reminder to all that Love is alive and well! Thank you for such a high honor of allowing me to be a part of your 'big day.'

Brenda · Married on 05/04/2013

Reverend Derek Dube officiated our wedding and I have only positive things to say about him. He was wonderful!!! Many of our guests told us what a great job he did. He helped me with things the day of the wedding that I hadn't even given thought to. He went above and beyond what I expected an officiant to do. I really can't sing his praises enough!!! He was so nice and caring and just all around wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who needs the services he offers!!

Sent on 05/25/2013

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Brenda and Jason, I also have only positive things to say about you. Your sense of commitment to each other is simply wonderful. I value what the two of you stand for: communication, compassion, sense of humor, respect for each other and a very serious Love for each other. Thank you so much and I wish you both a long and Loving life for many, many years to come.
  • User2721997 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved our Reverend. Derek Dube was amazing to work with. I honestly could not have found a better person to officiate our wedding. He helped us customize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted, he was attentive to our wants and needs, he assisted with and offered other vendors, he kept us informed on our timeline for getting the marriage license and offered all the requirements to do so. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their wedding who wants someone who is going to to do an amazing job!

Sent on 10/18/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Wow, thank you! It certainly was my pleasure to be of service to both of you. I am always happy to recommend other Wedding Professionals that I know and trust will do a wonderful job and provide the highest level of integrity for a couple that is getting ready to begin their new life together in Marriage. Wishing you a long lasting love in your commitment to each other.

Shannon · Married on 09/29/2012

We have gotten so many compliments from friends and family on our ceremony. It was perfect for us! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/30/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank both of you so much. I had a lot of fun working with you on your ceremony. Thanks also for adding the personal touches to the ceremony. Blessings for a long, healthy and prosperous life together.

Marty · Married on 09/15/2012

Our wedding was wonderful. Derek made us very comfortable and worked with us to ensure that everything was how we wanted it. It was an honor to have him officiate our wedding and I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have their special day a perfect day also.

Sent on 09/24/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you, it was my pleasure to co-create a ceremony with you. Your backyard wedding was one of the most beautifully decorated I have ever seen. I wish you both a long, healthy and abundant life together.

Cassie · Married on 09/15/2012

Reverend Derek Dube was referred to us by my Aunt. After our initial meeting, we immediately decided that we wanted Derek as our Officiant. He is a kind, caring, and fun man and we enjoyed having him be a part of our big day!

Sent on 09/27/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

It was so much fun getting to know both of you and create the perfect ceremony together. You certainly chose a wonderful venue with the waterfall in the background. I truly enjoyed meeting your friends and family. Here's wishing you a long and happy life filled with Love.
  • W

Will · Married on 09/07/2012

Derek was a wonderful officiant who handled a little weather adversity with perfect aplomb. His demeanor and attitude was outstanding, and he provided a lot of helpful information to us along the way, too. Our wedding was beautiful, and we could not have done it without Derek!

Sent on 09/26/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Will and Katy, thank you for allowing me to serve you as your Officiant. We did indeed have some adverse weather, but it was such a refreshing and warm rain. It certainly made the ceremony quite unique and one to remember for a long time. The umbrellas that went up during the ceremony made for a beautiful and colorful backdrop to a perfect day! Sending lots of Love your way.

Betty · Married on 09/01/2012

Derek was very easy to work with and help my husband and I have a wonderful ceremony. He let us add and subtract parts of sample ceremonies that he had to make it our own piece. We were complimented on our uniqueness from our guests well after our wedding. Thank you Derek!
    Betty and Cory Schmid

Sent on 09/25/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I totally enjoyed working with the two of you on such a unique and sacred ceremony. The reading you chose, "On Friendship" is one of my favorites. Your two boys, Reece and Landry were wonderful additions as ring bearers. They added an element of fun to your ceremony. Blessings to all of you for a long, healthy and loving relationship as a new family.

Brad and I absolutely loved our ceremony. We wanted to keep it simple yet meaningful, and Derek worked with us to develop exactly what we wanted. We had several people say it was the best ceremony they had ever attended. We feel very fortunate that we found him!

Sent on 10/04/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings, the feeling is mutual, I feel very fortunate to have worked with the two of you. You are such a fun and loving couple and I enjoyed every step of the way co-creating your simple, yet elegant ceremony. Prosperity, Joy and Love to both of you.

Joseph and Valerie · Married on 08/17/2012

It was a pleasure dealing with Rev. Dube and the World of Wisdom Ministry. They were very accomodating and taylored the service to our specific needs and beliefs. Great communication between all parties. We were never left wondering as to what was needed or what the process would involve. It was such a pleasure to know we were in capable hands. It was wonderful knowing the Ministry there for us.

Sent on 08/29/2012

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

It certainly was my pleasure to get to know both of you and your story. I enjoyed working with you to co-create the perfect ceremony. It was simply beautiful! Have a fantastic life and I wish you all the best that life has to offer.