World of Wisdom Ministry Reviews

World of Wisdom Ministry 5
World of Wisdom Ministry 6
World of Wisdom Ministry 7

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2017

Derek was very helpful throughout the whole process and had many great ideas for the ceremony. We did most of our communication through email and he was very quick to respond when questions arose. My husband and I are so happy we decided to have Derek officiate our wedding. We had so many compliments on the ceremony. We would recommend him to anyone 100%!

Sent on 08/22/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

What a wonderful couple the two of you make. Your love and respect for each other certainly was very powerful for me every time we met or spoke on the phone during the process of putting your ceremony together. Thank you for inviting me to your reception dinner as I had a great time speaking with your families and friends, dancing and just being a part of your celebration. What a gift it was to have met you.

Erika · Married on 07/08/2017

It was wonderful to create our ceremony. We had an overwhelming amount of positive feedback on how beautiful our ceremony was. Derek was a wonderful help, very conscientious about the bride and grooms feelings and views. It was the best alternative for us because our home church would marry us, because we already lived together.

Sent on 07/16/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Erika and Darryl - it was so much fun co-creating your beautiful and unique wedding ceremony. I loved the venue that you chose, it was so energetically perfect! I enjoyed everything about you; you have a great, loving and supportive family on both sides. I was honored to meet many of your friends and family at the rehearsal and at your reception and it was unanimous - the two of you are perfect together! Wishing you both a long and happy life together filled with Joy, Prosperity and Love!

Rachel · Married on 07/01/2017

Rev. Derek was outstanding. From day 1 his dedication to our ceremony felt like it was his #1 priority. His response time via phone conversations and emails was immediate and throrough. He provided us with enough material that I was able to co-create our own unique ceremony. The blessing he gave at the dinner reception was so heartfelt and meaningful that it felt like we knew him our whole lives. Prior to the ceremony he took the time to meet with my husband and I each seperately to pray and calm our nerves through reassurance. Our ceremony was everything and more than I could have imagined.

Sent on 07/03/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Rachel and Michael, you are right, every couple that I have the honor to work with gets my utmost attention and priority! I love what I do and the two of you are one of the reasons I chose the path of being a Customized Wedding Officiant: it is fun, it is an honor, it is rewarding and it is above all, a true Joy! I am looking forward to keeping in touch and to hear about all the great news from this new journey that you are on.

Amy · Married on 06/30/2017

We got married on June 30, 2017. Derek was amazing!! The ceremony was beautiful!! We were able to create our own special ceremony. Derek was helpful and gave great suggestions when trying to make decisions. Within our ceremony we wanted our parents to renew their wedding vows. Derek was excited and created a special part in the ceremony just for them. Everyone gave us complements about the ceremony! Derek is very easy to work with and always responded in a timely manner when needed. We would definitely recommend Derek!!

Sent on 07/15/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Wow, thank you for the glowing review! I am so glad to have been able to honor your request to include both sets of parents and renew their vows. My reward was the beautiful glow in each one of their eyes and their absolute sereneness as they recommitted to each other after 30 and 46 years married respectively. What a wonderful gift you both gave your parents. Thank you for your trust and your friendship - something I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Denise · Married on 06/10/2017

Derek was truly great to work with. He gave us a lot of options for the reading, vows, etc. and we were able to customize the ceremony to best fit us. He made us feel comfortable from the beginning planning stage to the "I do's". He gave us a beautiful ceremony and we couldn't be happier! We would highly recommend using his services.

Sent on 07/20/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful assessment and thank you for the recommendation! Your ceremony was simply beautiful and having both of your mothers come up to light the tapered candles during the Unity Candle Ceremony was a nice touch. I wish you both a long and happy life together filled with Joy, Peace and Love.

Evan · Married on 06/03/2017

Derek was great! He gave us guidance from the beginning with several ceremony outline options. He helped us throught the whole process and gave us timely reminders to make sure everything was ready for our wedding day!

Sent on 06/05/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Evan and Michelle, what a beautiful day to have your wedding ceremony! The weather was great and the venue was beautiful with that stunning birch arbor. I thought that the three of us co-created such a unique and intimate ceremony that you and your guests will remember for years to come. Many blessings to both of you on your new and magnificent journey.

Jamy · Married on 05/19/2017

Derek was absolutely wonderful! We weren't really sure what to expect going into the whole wedding planning process, and he helped us with everything step by step. He sent us information that allowed us to make the ceremony completely our own, and we couldn't be more thankful. My husband and I both feel so blessed we were able to have Derek as our officiant on our wedding day, and we highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 08/18/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

It certainly was my pleasure to be of service to you on your big day as you begin this new chapter in your lives. Many blessings to both of you. I enjoyed the tree planting ritual that you included in your ceremony. Like a tree, your marriage must be resilient. It must weather the challenges of daily life and the passage of time. As I got to know both of you during the process, I believe that you will both be as sturdy as the tree that symbolizes your love for each other.

Nicholas · Married on 05/06/2017

Derek was an excellent resource in planning our ceremony and making sure that it went off without a hitch. From our first planning sessions to all the good ideas he had for the ceremony to make it unique to our preferences, to his help with the rehearsal and day of he was a great choice for our officiant.

Sent on 05/12/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Nicholas and Kimberly, thanks for being so helpful and hands on as we co-created such a beautiful ceremony for you - one that I believe you and your guests will remember for many, many years! Having your 4 grandmothers as flower girls was such a sweet, charming and unique component of the day. I really enjoyed meeting both of you and feel that I now have two more life long friends. Best wishes and lots of love to you!

Brian · Married on 02/18/2017

Very pleased w/ Derek - was early to everything we had planned, very accommodating and made sure we got what we wanted, was well prepared and did a great job, followed through with all promises, got all paperwork in order very quickly. Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you.

Sent on 03/06/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Brian and Kim, thank you so much for all the wonderful input you had regarding your ceremony. I really felt the great love between you and this love will carry you through many years of joy, happiness and prosperity as you journey this new chapter in your lives. Congratulations!

Tracy · Married on 01/21/2017

Derek was amazing to work with. He actually helped me, the bride, feel very comfortable with how organized and planned he was. Even when I felt like I had a lot left to do, I knew the one thing that was covered was our ceremony process. Derek made it very easy and he was very accommodating.

Sent on 01/23/2017

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, and oh yeah - you two are a couple of the kindest and most gentle people I have ever met! It was a great joy working with both of you over the last few months and creating such a unique ceremony. Having Jordyn celebrate with you was so special on your special day. Thank you for being so helpful!

Derek was such a pleasure to work with. I found him online in my searches for an officiant and from the moment we met him, we knew he was the right fit for us. We were looking for a non-religious, yet spiritual wedding, and he did an amazing job of helping us create that. He provided tons of examples for us to look at and ceremony structures for us to choose from and helped us create a ceremony that was unique to us. He was super responsive and always on top of anything we asked. We had several people tell us what a great job he did speaking at the ceremony. Little things like him stepping out of the way for our first kiss so the photographer could capture the moment- that's someone that's great at his craft. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful and kind words! You were both such a pleasure to work with and together, the three of us created such a wonderful, intimate and unique ceremony. Wishing the two of you a long, married life while enjoying the journey and appreciating each other and sharing your love. Thank you again for the honor of being of service to you.

Shelby · Married on 10/08/2016

Derek was amazing and easy to work with. He really made us feel like it was our ceremony. He is extremely flexible and willing to put together whatever you'd like in your ceremony. I highly recommend Derek's services to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Shelby and Lexi - what can I say? Did we not have a ton of fun putting your ceremony together? You are a beautiful couple and such great sense of humor. Thank you for the invite to the rehearsal dinner - I was able to confirm what I already knew by speaking with many of your family and friends - that you two are so in love with each other and make the perfect couple. Wishing you many Joys on your journey!

Eric & Lexi · Married on 09/17/2016

Thank you Derek for everything you did to make our ceremony so special! We highly highly recommend Derek as a Wedding Officiant. If you are fortunate enough to be able to select Derek as your officiant, we're confident you will be pleased with the ceremony. My wife and I do not regularly attend church, but we do consider ourselves spiritual people. Derek was the perfect choice to create an emotional, spiritual, and meaningful ceremony. We received many many compliments on our ceremony and we have Derek to thank for helping to make it everything it was. We enjoyed our relationship with Derek throughout this whole process - it was very genuine. He had some extremely kind words for both of us before the ceremony that brought both of us to tears (in a good way!) :-). Selecting an officiant off of Wedding Wire started out as something that didn't seem super personal but we ended up with a great personal relationship with Derek and we couldn't be happier with our choice ... so go with Derek, it is well worth it!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Eric and Lexi, I truly enjoyed the whole process, co-creating your ceremony, meeting both of your families at the rehearsal and having a great time at your Wedding Ceremony. I especially enjoyed your first dance together as a married couple, it really symbolized how perfect you are as a couple! You are surrounded by a wonderful and supportive group of people. I really enjoyed my conversations with many of your friends and family as they confirmed what I already knew - you two are perfect together! Please keep me informed of any new and important life experiences.
  • User7199333 · 2+ years ago

Amazing officiant, took the time to get to know us and helped us create the perfect ceremony!

Sent on 09/13/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi and thank you so much for taking the time to post an assessment of my Officiant services. I am so glad that you enjoyed the process and the ceremony that was customized just for you.

Brandon · Married on 09/11/2016

Derek Dube officiated our wedding and it was fantastic. He was helpful all the way through the process from suggestions on the ceremony to vow creations. He was responsive and professional. Our guests loved the ceremony and still talk about his great personality. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/24/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Brandon and Maggie, thank you so much for the kind words. You both were truly a gift to work with. I thought your ceremony was heartfelt and worthy of remembering for many, many years to come as it symbolized the love you share for each other. Many blessings for a long and happy life with each other filled with Joy and Love!

Michael · Married on 09/10/2016

Derek was extremely helpful.
    He always answered our emails promptly and was very organized.
    He provded us with plenty of options as to what type of ceremony we wanted, and customized it perfectly.
    We are more than happy with his services and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Salutations to both of you. I really enjoyed working with Michael and Vanessa on your ceremony. Including your two children in the ceremony was such a beautiful touch and tribute to them! The reading that you chose was so perfect for your celebration of this new journey that your family is traveling on. Please stay in touch as I am looking forward to all the wonderful experiences that are coming your way.

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Derek did an absolutely wonderful job officiating our ceremony. He offered great variety of options for our ceremony and together we were able to create a ceremony perfect for us. Not only did he do a great job officiating, he went above and beyond, touching base periodically making sure everything was going well. We knew with Derek officiating, everything would go smoothly. He did a great job walking our party through the ceremony during our rehearsal, which made us feel very comfortable about the big day to follow. We received a number of compliments regarding Derek and how he officiated our ceremony. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 09/12/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I am the one who could not have been more pleased! You both were so wonderful and a delight to work with. I was able to speak with many members of your family and friends and I was super impressed with what they had to share about you. (All good of course). I had a lot of fun at the rehearsal and I truly believe that both of you were meant to be with each other. What an absolutely beautiful and intimate ceremony that you helped create, not only for yourselves, but for all of your guests as well.

Emma · Married on 09/03/2016

Derek Dube was absolutely amazing, he made our wedding ceremony perfect and I 100% recommend him to couples looking for an officiant to work with in creating your wedding ceremony unique!

Sent on 09/28/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Emma and Kyle, thank you so much for taking the time to write an assessment for me. Your wedding ceremony was spectacular and the background was picture perfect. I really enjoyed both of you and we had so much fun creating your unique and very intimate celebration of marriage. Wishing you both lots of love on your journey!

Emma · Married on 09/03/2016

We worked with Derek Dube and we are so happy with his services for our wedding day. He helped make our ceremony everything we wanted and dreamed it would be! He made sure to help us with every little detail of not only the ceremony but with all aspects of the wedding planning. I cant thank him enough for the absolutely beautiful wedding ceremony he gave us, it is something we will cherish forever.

Sent on 12/14/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Emma and Kyle, thank you for the kindest of words. I so much enjoyed meeting both of you and co-creating such a beautiful ceremony with you. Your personal input sure helped make it a unique, intimate and fun filled ceremony. I wish you an exceptional journey of love and happiness as you write your life stories together.

Doris · Married on 08/13/2016

Derek Dube went above an beyond all expectations. He listened to every detail and gave us the ceremony of our dreams. Throughout the entire planning process Derek kept in contact, responded to all emails quickly which made me feel like it was all taken care. When planning a wedding there are many things to worry about but with Derek the ceremony wasn't one of them. I will forever be grateful <3 HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 09/13/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Doris and Frank, I too enjoyed the entire process of working with you both to create your perfect ceremony. The painting ritual that you chose will be a keepsake for many years to come. I hope it reminds you often of how much you love each other and how perfectly matched you are as life partners. Enjoy the journey! Wishing you much love, joy and happiness.
  • I

Ian · Married on 08/06/2016

We had a great experience working with Derek Dube. He was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. He worked closely with us while developing the ceremony, getting the necessary paperwork to the right people, and most importantly he was phenomenal during the rehearsal and day of. We found Derek while we were attending and he was officiating a close friends wedding three years ago. He did a beautiful job and came highly recommended. After our first meeting we knew he was a perfect fit to marry us. We couldn't have made a better choice and we would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Ian and Kelsey, thanks so much for the recommendations - it is greatly appreciated. I can't tell you enough how much fun and exciting it was to work with the two of you while creating your special and unique wedding ceremony. Your venue is beautiful and rustic and made the perfect setting for you both as you begin this new chapter in your lives. Thank you very much for the invite to both your rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception - I had such a great time at both events. Blessings to you with many years together filled with Fun, Laughter, Joy, Prosperity and Love!

Peter & Xonanet · Married on 07/29/2016

There are no words that can explain how happy we are with Derek's service. He did an amazing job as our officiant this past Friday. He is the person who walked into our lives and left a beautiful mark, a friend who helped us months before the big day. You never have to wait 48-72 hours for a response because it doesn't take long for him to put you at ease with your questions. He wants to make sure your day is what you dreamed of and makes it happen. Even after our wedding day he has kept in touch with us. THANK YOU DEREK!!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Peter and Xonanet! :) I really do enjoy staying in contact with the couples that I have the pleasure of working with regarding their unique ceremony. It is so cool to hear about all the new adventures in their lives - a new baby, a new house, maybe a new job or friends and family getting married- it is all so much fun hearing about their journey in life. Speaking of fun, what a joy it was to work with both of you! The two of you could not stop smiling at each other and at your guests. I could tell right away when I first met you that the love between you was going to last way beyond your big day, ring exchange and vows. Your love for each other is POWERFUL and it will guide you through all the experiences that you encounter together. Blessings to you both and I cannot wait to hear about each new chapter in your lives. Namaste.

Bradley · Married on 07/18/2016

We carefully searched the internet for an officiant for our wedding, understanding that our wedding posed several difficulties in the planning and execution of the event. We were both busy professionals living in different states from each other and far from the wedding venue. Several phone calls later we were extremely lucky to contact Derek Dube, and he immediately put us at ease with his professionalism and his quiet confident demeanor. Derek provided us with several templates to choose as a starting point to help shape our wedding, but left us plenty of room to personalize the event to make it our own. Derek was very flexible to accommodate the uniqueness of our situation and with very little actual face to face time he absolutely directed and lead the ceremony to perfection. The Wedding was a fantastic event thanks to all involved, none more so than Derek Dube, Thank You for everything!

Sent on 08/15/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

We did it! The three of us were in three different states and we pulled off one beautiful wedding celebration! Congratulations! :) It really was not as hard as it seemed - both of you were so involved and communicated your needs, desires and dreams in such a timely and concise manner that all the planning and effort went fluently. Having your daughter sing at the reception just sealed the whole day as astonishing and absolutely unique. Blessings to both of you and much gratitude for allowing me to be a part of your glorious day!

Claudia · Married on 07/16/2016

Derek Dube was awesome from the moment we met him. He was such an easy person to talk to and we felt we had chosen our officiant after the first meeting with him. We are so glad we had him to officiate our ceremony!! During the planning process, he was so helpful and full of great resources for other vendors including musicians, florists, and decor companies that came highly recommended from other couples. This was especially helpful as we were from out of state but never did we feel stressed because we had Derek. At the rehearsal, Derek took control of all the little details and major events planned for our ceremony. I did not have to worry about a thing. We were so amazed at how custom and meaningful of a ceremony he created based on our first meeting and conversations over the phone during our actual wedding ceremony. He was so helpful afterwards as well when he came over with water for both the groom and I since the ceremony was outdoors. Everyone was amazed at how well he coordinated everything. I highly recommend Derek Dube as your wedding officiant! If you have other officiants lined up to interview/meet, look no further. You will not regret having Derek Dube as your officiant. Just look at all his other amazing reviews!

Sent on 07/28/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Oh My Gosh, Claudia and Grant, you both were such a thrill to work with and so much fun co-creating a beautiful ceremony! Being out of state is sometimes a little challenging, but you made it so easy with your quick responses to anything I asked about. I really enjoyed meeting many of your family and friends because they all confirmed how in love with each other you truly are! I am so honored to have been part of your wedding day and the new journey that you have now begun together. Wishing you lots of Laughter, Abundance, Joy and Love. I look forward to hearing all the great things that you accomplish on your path.

Taylor · Married on 06/25/2016

Derek was incredibly helpful and supportive through the whole process of planning our wedding. He provided names of trusted vendors for other wedding services and answered all of our questions quickly and thoroughly. He was very each to reach and made sure our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it.

Sent on 07/21/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Taylor and Michael, thanks for the great assessment, I appreciate your sharing. I am glad that you liked the ceremony, you were a huge help in co-creating it! In nearly 20 years of Officiating, I have had the pleasure to meet many fun, caring and professional vendors in the wedding industry that I know and trust and I am happy to share their contact information when asked. Speaking of fun - that is a perfect word to describe the two of you and the process we went through putting your ceremony together. I am so glad that I met you and was honored to be of service to you on your 'big day'. Wishing you Happiness, Prosperity and much Love!