World of Wisdom Ministry Reviews

126 Reviews for World of Wisdom Ministry

1 User photo

World of Wisdom Ministry 1

Michael · Married on 09/10/2016

Derek was extremely helpful.
    He always answered our emails promptly and was very organized.
    He provded us with plenty of options as to what type of ceremony we wanted, and customized it perfectly.
    We are more than happy with his services and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Salutations to both of you. I really enjoyed working with Michael and Vanessa on your ceremony. Including your two children in the ceremony was such a beautiful touch and tribute to them! The reading that you chose was so perfect for your celebration of this new journey that your family is traveling on. Please stay in touch as I am looking forward to all the wonderful experiences that are coming your way.

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Derek did an absolutely wonderful job officiating our ceremony. He offered great variety of options for our ceremony and together we were able to create a ceremony perfect for us. Not only did he do a great job officiating, he went above and beyond, touching base periodically making sure everything was going well. We knew with Derek officiating, everything would go smoothly. He did a great job walking our party through the ceremony during our rehearsal, which made us feel very comfortable about the big day to follow. We received a number of compliments regarding Derek and how he officiated our ceremony. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 09/12/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

I am the one who could not have been more pleased! You both were so wonderful and a delight to work with. I was able to speak with many members of your family and friends and I was super impressed with what they had to share about you. (All good of course). I had a lot of fun at the rehearsal and I truly believe that both of you were meant to be with each other. What an absolutely beautiful and intimate ceremony that you helped create, not only for yourselves, but for all of your guests as well.

Emma · Married on 09/03/2016

Derek Dube was absolutely amazing, he made our wedding ceremony perfect and I 100% recommend him to couples looking for an officiant to work with in creating your wedding ceremony unique!

Sent on 09/28/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Emma and Kyle, thank you so much for taking the time to write an assessment for me. Your wedding ceremony was spectacular and the background was picture perfect. I really enjoyed both of you and we had so much fun creating your unique and very intimate celebration of marriage. Wishing you both lots of love on your journey!

Emma · Married on 09/03/2016

We worked with Derek Dube and we are so happy with his services for our wedding day. He helped make our ceremony everything we wanted and dreamed it would be! He made sure to help us with every little detail of not only the ceremony but with all aspects of the wedding planning. I cant thank him enough for the absolutely beautiful wedding ceremony he gave us, it is something we will cherish forever.

Sent on 12/14/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Emma and Kyle, thank you for the kindest of words. I so much enjoyed meeting both of you and co-creating such a beautiful ceremony with you. Your personal input sure helped make it a unique, intimate and fun filled ceremony. I wish you an exceptional journey of love and happiness as you write your life stories together.

Doris · Married on 08/13/2016

Derek Dube went above an beyond all expectations. He listened to every detail and gave us the ceremony of our dreams. Throughout the entire planning process Derek kept in contact, responded to all emails quickly which made me feel like it was all taken care. When planning a wedding there are many things to worry about but with Derek the ceremony wasn't one of them. I will forever be grateful <3 HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 09/13/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Doris and Frank, I too enjoyed the entire process of working with you both to create your perfect ceremony. The painting ritual that you chose will be a keepsake for many years to come. I hope it reminds you often of how much you love each other and how perfectly matched you are as life partners. Enjoy the journey! Wishing you much love, joy and happiness.
  • I

Ian · Married on 08/06/2016

We had a great experience working with Derek Dube. He was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. He worked closely with us while developing the ceremony, getting the necessary paperwork to the right people, and most importantly he was phenomenal during the rehearsal and day of. We found Derek while we were attending and he was officiating a close friends wedding three years ago. He did a beautiful job and came highly recommended. After our first meeting we knew he was a perfect fit to marry us. We couldn't have made a better choice and we would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Ian and Kelsey, thanks so much for the recommendations - it is greatly appreciated. I can't tell you enough how much fun and exciting it was to work with the two of you while creating your special and unique wedding ceremony. Your venue is beautiful and rustic and made the perfect setting for you both as you begin this new chapter in your lives. Thank you very much for the invite to both your rehearsal dinner and the wedding reception - I had such a great time at both events. Blessings to you with many years together filled with Fun, Laughter, Joy, Prosperity and Love!

Peter & Xonanet · Married on 07/29/2016

There are no words that can explain how happy we are with Derek's service. He did an amazing job as our officiant this past Friday. He is the person who walked into our lives and left a beautiful mark, a friend who helped us months before the big day. You never have to wait 48-72 hours for a response because it doesn't take long for him to put you at ease with your questions. He wants to make sure your day is what you dreamed of and makes it happen. Even after our wedding day he has kept in touch with us. THANK YOU DEREK!!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Peter and Xonanet! :) I really do enjoy staying in contact with the couples that I have the pleasure of working with regarding their unique ceremony. It is so cool to hear about all the new adventures in their lives - a new baby, a new house, maybe a new job or friends and family getting married- it is all so much fun hearing about their journey in life. Speaking of fun, what a joy it was to work with both of you! The two of you could not stop smiling at each other and at your guests. I could tell right away when I first met you that the love between you was going to last way beyond your big day, ring exchange and vows. Your love for each other is POWERFUL and it will guide you through all the experiences that you encounter together. Blessings to you both and I cannot wait to hear about each new chapter in your lives. Namaste.

Bradley · Married on 07/18/2016

We carefully searched the internet for an officiant for our wedding, understanding that our wedding posed several difficulties in the planning and execution of the event. We were both busy professionals living in different states from each other and far from the wedding venue. Several phone calls later we were extremely lucky to contact Derek Dube, and he immediately put us at ease with his professionalism and his quiet confident demeanor. Derek provided us with several templates to choose as a starting point to help shape our wedding, but left us plenty of room to personalize the event to make it our own. Derek was very flexible to accommodate the uniqueness of our situation and with very little actual face to face time he absolutely directed and lead the ceremony to perfection. The Wedding was a fantastic event thanks to all involved, none more so than Derek Dube, Thank You for everything!

Sent on 08/15/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

We did it! The three of us were in three different states and we pulled off one beautiful wedding celebration! Congratulations! :) It really was not as hard as it seemed - both of you were so involved and communicated your needs, desires and dreams in such a timely and concise manner that all the planning and effort went fluently. Having your daughter sing at the reception just sealed the whole day as astonishing and absolutely unique. Blessings to both of you and much gratitude for allowing me to be a part of your glorious day!

Claudia · Married on 07/16/2016

Derek Dube was awesome from the moment we met him. He was such an easy person to talk to and we felt we had chosen our officiant after the first meeting with him. We are so glad we had him to officiate our ceremony!! During the planning process, he was so helpful and full of great resources for other vendors including musicians, florists, and decor companies that came highly recommended from other couples. This was especially helpful as we were from out of state but never did we feel stressed because we had Derek. At the rehearsal, Derek took control of all the little details and major events planned for our ceremony. I did not have to worry about a thing. We were so amazed at how custom and meaningful of a ceremony he created based on our first meeting and conversations over the phone during our actual wedding ceremony. He was so helpful afterwards as well when he came over with water for both the groom and I since the ceremony was outdoors. Everyone was amazed at how well he coordinated everything. I highly recommend Derek Dube as your wedding officiant! If you have other officiants lined up to interview/meet, look no further. You will not regret having Derek Dube as your officiant. Just look at all his other amazing reviews!

Sent on 07/28/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Oh My Gosh, Claudia and Grant, you both were such a thrill to work with and so much fun co-creating a beautiful ceremony! Being out of state is sometimes a little challenging, but you made it so easy with your quick responses to anything I asked about. I really enjoyed meeting many of your family and friends because they all confirmed how in love with each other you truly are! I am so honored to have been part of your wedding day and the new journey that you have now begun together. Wishing you lots of Laughter, Abundance, Joy and Love. I look forward to hearing all the great things that you accomplish on your path.

Taylor · Married on 06/25/2016

Derek was incredibly helpful and supportive through the whole process of planning our wedding. He provided names of trusted vendors for other wedding services and answered all of our questions quickly and thoroughly. He was very each to reach and made sure our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it.

Sent on 07/21/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Taylor and Michael, thanks for the great assessment, I appreciate your sharing. I am glad that you liked the ceremony, you were a huge help in co-creating it! In nearly 20 years of Officiating, I have had the pleasure to meet many fun, caring and professional vendors in the wedding industry that I know and trust and I am happy to share their contact information when asked. Speaking of fun - that is a perfect word to describe the two of you and the process we went through putting your ceremony together. I am so glad that I met you and was honored to be of service to you on your 'big day'. Wishing you Happiness, Prosperity and much Love!

Brett · Married on 06/18/2016

Rev Dube was fantastic. We could not have asked for somebody who cared more about making it OUR ceremony. He was professional, friendly, and great at keeping the families on task, which with our families can be a pretty big ordeal. He was also incredibly flexible and willing to work with us not only being out of town but also having extremely busy life schedules. He was patient with me taking forever to respond to him at times. I could not speak highly enough about him and would recommend him to anybody looking for a great officiant!

Sent on 07/07/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Brett and Lauren, you two were so much fun to work with and don't worry about not responding in any timely manner - I know life is busy, plus planning a wedding, oh boy! The main thing is, we did stay in touch and the personalized wording that both of you added really did make your ceremony truly unique and enjoyable for all of your guests. I was able to speak with many of your family members at the reception and it was unanimous - the wording fit the two of you perfectly. Thank you for co-creating such a beautiful service for your grand day! Sending lots of Love, Kindness, Prosperity and Great Memories your way.

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

We worked with Derek for our wedding ceremony last month. I would recommend him to anyone; he was wonderful and helpful in so many ways!
    We received many compliments on our service. Derek has tons of ideas for ceremonies and vows and is very easy to work with. From religious services to spirtual-based ceremonies, Derek has beautiful ideas for whatever kind of service fits your needs. We took his idea of a tree planting ceremony to replace the unity candle ritual. We collected soil from our childhood homes and had our mothers help us add the soil to the planter during the ceremony and we planted the tree in our front yard the day after. So many compliments on this from our guests and we never would have thought of it without Derek!
    He was a wonderful guide through the process, and has been working in the industry for some time, giving him lots of experience with other wedding vendors and is happy to help make suggestions if needed - anything from music suggestions to bridal gown stores or tux rentals.
    We made a few changes during our rehearsal the night before and Derek delivered on the changes perfectly the next day for the service. He is responsive and reliable. You will be very pleased with your decision to work with Derek!
    Congratulations on your engagement! Enjoy your planning and remember - the day goes fast! Take time to sit back and enjoy it!
    Jessica & Patrick Haas

Sent on 07/06/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Jessica and Patrick what can I say but WOW! Thank you for the beautiful words. Couples like you are what make this all worth it to me. Your tree planting ceremony was so touching and the two readings that you chose - "Blessings For a Marriage" and the "Apache Marriage Blessing" - were very appropriate for you. I am always more than happy to make any adjustments to the ceremony right up to the last minute because it is YOUR ceremony and I want it to be worded exactly the way you want it to be for your guests and for yourselves! Again, thank you and I send you wishes of many years together filled with Love, Joy and Laughter.
  • Tim and Allie

Tim and Allie · Married on 06/03/2016

Derek was everything we wanted in an officiant for our wedding! We wanted to create a ceremony that was uniquely ours and showed our strong faith (but combined the backgrounds of our families). Derek was so easy to work with in making this happen! When we met with him, we felt confident that he would lead the ceremony that we dreamed of! From there, he was eager to correspond with us to make sure everything was flawless (which put my Type A personality at ease). He showed great professionalism in coordinating our rehearsal with a HUGE wedding party (26 people including flower girls and ring bearers) and working with the venue. Lastly, our wedding day was spectacular! Derek provided us with the most beautiful ceremony we could have imagined! We could not have been more pleased with the personal and professional service Derek gave us!

Sent on 06/20/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Allie and Tim, thank you for the beautiful words! Both of you were so much fun to work with - and that huge wedding party was a blast! Writing your own vows was one of the many highlights of your wedding ceremony. The vows that you shared with each other were powerful testaments to the love you share with one another. I an very honored to have been part of your 'big day'. Speaking with your friends and families really cemented my belief that the two of you were truly meant for each other. You have a really strong support group from everyone that I had the pleasure to speak with. Blessings to you as your journey continues.

Shelby · Married on 05/29/2016

Reverend Dube was amazing for the whole process! He helped us customize the ceremony and made the process very easy. The day turned out perfectly! We would absolutely recommend him!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Shelby and Ryan, thank you very much for allowing me to be part of such an intimate wedding ceremony. Both of you are such a Joy and I really enjoyed working with both of you to create a beautiful ceremony together.

Jaclyn · Married on 12/12/2015

We loved Derek our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him! He got all the points we wanted brought into our wedding it was just perfect!!

Sent on 02/21/2016

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi, I am very happy that we were able to capture the two of you in such an intimate and fun way for your wedding ceremony. You definitely are a great couple and the love that you share will bring many, many years of happiness and exciting adventure. Thank you for the honor of allowing me to be of service to you.

Claire · Married on 10/24/2015

We knew right when we met Derek, that he would be perfect as our officiant. Our first meeting felt personal and genuine. Derek was really invested in our story and wanted to make our wedding day perfect. Throughout the year of planning, Derek was always there for any questions we had by phone or e-mail. He is also willing to meet in person anytime before the wedding, which was so helpful and reassuring. Derek offered some amazing options for ceremony "scripts" and gave us the freedom to piece all the parts we liked together to make it personal and our very own. One of our favorite parts he offered was a "hand-holding ceremony." It was BEAUTIFUL and after our ceremony, our guests could not stop talking about it. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house as it was read! (I highly recommend it as an alternate option to a unity candle or sand ceremony.)

At the rehearsal, Derek was flexible with the small space we had to practice with, when we had a large 15 person wedding party. Derek was clear in his directions so that everyone knew exactly what to do. We received many comments from the wedding party that they were VERY impressed with his organization and help throughout the rehearsal. Derek continued to be helpful after the rehearsal when dinner was served. Even while we were handing out gifts to our friends and family, Derek offered a hand to pass them out!

Before the ceremony, Derek came to each of us separately and said the kindest words of encouragement. We cannot stress enough how kind, loving, and genuine this man is. He then led our ceremony in such a beautiful way, not missing a beat. He was confident in his delivery, flexible when handing us our vows to read, and his timing for everything was perfect. Our ceremony was not long, maybe 15-20 minutes, and in that time, Derek was able to leave the biggest impression on everyone in the room.

Thank you Derek!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Claire and Justin, first let me say what an absolute pleasure it was getting to know both of you and co-creating such a beautiful and personal ceremony with you!. Thank you so much for the wonderful assessment - everything about the two of you points to such unconditional love for each other, (your compassion, your kindness and of course your terrific sense of humor)! I cannot wait to hear all the great stories that you share with me regarding this journey that both of you have committed to with each other as marriage partners, best friends and soul mates. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the honor to be of service to you. Love, Peace and Joy are yours.

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant than Derek. He was charismatic, incredibly helpful in helping us plan the ceremony and other aspects of the wedding, and genuine. He helped us tailor our ceremony so it was meaningful and personal to us. Derek went above and beyond and we are so thankful for all the help he provided us with. He gave us the impression he didn't just care about the ceremony but us as people and as a couple. His communication class was wonderful and it is a great bonus.

Sent on 10/18/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Michelle and Sean, I really enjoyed working with the two of you on your ceremony - you are correct - I do care deeply about each and every couple that I have the pleasure to work with. It is such an important day in your lives that I want your ceremony to reflect that. I am glad that you enjoyed the communication class and that it helped you quite a bit. It is a powerful tool that can mean so much to two people when communicating on such an intimate level. Blessings to both of you as you start this new chapter in your lives.

Derek was wonderful, right on time and very helpful to meet all of our needs.

Sent on 10/10/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Thank you very much. I am so glad that you enjoyed working with me to plan your wedding ceremony. I feel it is of utmost importance to respond and be there for all couples that I have the pleasure of working with when they have a question or need assistance. Wishing you both a beautiful journey together as you embark on this new chapter in your lives.

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

Derek was absolutely wonderful! We unfortunate to have to look for an officiant within about a month prior to our wedding and Derek was immediately up for the undertaking. He was very responsive, understanding of our wants/needs, and attentive. He put us at ease in the weeks and all the way up to minutes prior to the ceremony. We could have not asked for a better person to have married us and would recommend him to our friends and family! Thank you, Derek!!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hello Rebecca and Chad, I know we only had a month to meet, get to know each other and create a unique wedding ceremony for you - but guess what - we did it! You both are wonderful people and so much fun! I think we did a great job as a team writing your ceremony and adding so much personal information to your beautiful day. The reading that you chose, "A Lovely Love Story" about two dinosaurs in love really showed your fun and playful spirit. I could really tell throughout the ceremony how much your guests enjoyed everything that you chose, including the sand ceremony. JOB WELL DONE!

Tim · Married on 09/26/2015

Derek was extremely professional and made the ceremony our own. We chose every single piece that was read and had wonderful guidance throughout. He gave us many samples of different pieces (readings, vows, music, etc.) and it could not have come out any better. I believe it is also important to note that Derek has a great sense of humor, but also knows when it is time for business. I would absolutely recommend Derek to any future couple.

Sent on 10/05/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Greetings Tim and Kayla, thank you so much for the generous words. I so much enjoyed getting to know you both and co-create such a beautiful and heartfelt ceremony. The day was perfect and so is your love for each other. I was able to speak with many of your family members and friends and it is unanimous - your are a perfect match!

Thanks also for the invite to your reception and dinner, I had so much fun dancing and celebrating with everyone. Enjoy this new chapter in your lives and I look forward to all the new experiences that the two of you will have as you travel through life together.

Courtney · Married on 09/19/2015

Derek was an absolutely amazing officiant for our wedding! We live out of state, and he was very accommodating to our needs and requests, even though most communication was through phone and email. When we were able to get into town, he made sure to set up a time to meet and go over every detail of our wedding. He is definitely passionate about what he does, and we were very lucky to have found him!

Sent on 04/07/2016

It was a pleasure to have Rev. Derek Dube officiate our wedding ceremony. He worked with us months in advance to create the perfect ceremony that was tailored exactly to our wishes. My relatives commented on how well he conducted the ceremony. He was very easy to work with, was always quick to respond, and overall contributed greatly to our event. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant that brings professionalism, service, spirituality, and a touch a personality to their event.

Sent on 08/27/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Since you chose to remain anonymous, I will not state your names, but I had so much fun at your reception. All of your vendors were great, the DJ (I danced most of the evening with many family and friends), the photographers and the flowers were beautiful. You both certainly did a wonderful job in the planning process of your 'big day'! It was such a pleasure for me to work with you to co-create such a beautiful ceremony. The Love that I witnessed between you will last for many, many years of Happiness, Joy and Abundance as you journey together creating cherished memories on your joined Life Path.

Kathleen · Married on 08/08/2015

Choosing an Officiant is an intimidating part of the wedding planning process and suffice to say, Rev. Derek Dube put every fear my husband and I ever had to rest immediately. I have a sincere appreciation for people that truly love what they do and it is very clear that Derek is passionate about being an Officiant and feels honored by all of his clients that have chosen him. My initial biggest fear was that the wedding would feel impersonal since we were being married by someone that we haven't known prior to the wedding planning process. This was absolutely not the case. We had a wonderful one-on-one meeting with Derek where we got to know him and he got to know my husband and I on a personal level and you can tell he truly cares about all of his clients. He formulated a non-denominational, religious and light-hearted ceremony for us that was absolutely beautiful. He provided us with many different examples along the way to give us options that we wouldn't have otherwise thought of on our own. He kept us on track with timely emails which is critical when wedding planning... I never felt like I was going to drop the ball because Derek ensured the ball was always kept in court! All in all, Derek was the best option we could have ever wished for and the wedding was perfect! Thank you SO much, Derek. We will be sure to keep in touch as the next steps in life's journey take place!

Sent on 09/14/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for the exceptional assessment. I am very humbled by your sharing. From my 18 years experience in Officiating, I understand the anxiety and stress that someone may have in choosing an Officiant. I am glad that I was able to be of comfort for both of you during the planning process. It is always my pleasure to help keep the ball rolling and be on task because I know that you have life happening and jobs to be at in addition to planning a wedding. I wish you both a long life filled with Joy, Peace, Kindness and Love! I look forward to hearing all the wonderful events and goals accomplished along your journey.

Andrea · Married on 08/01/2015

Derek was by far the best vendor we worked with for our wedding; I hate to even call him a vendor! Everything was perfect. Derek made us feel important by listening to our wants and needs for our ceremony from beginning to end. He emailed us consistently before the wedding to ensure we had everything picked out and put together; he even went the extra mile to contact our venue to make sure we had the correct town for our marriage license! He gave us an enormous amount of resources in order to choose exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. The hand ceremony was so touching; many guests loved it. He also completely supported other elements that we added, such as a ring warming ceremony, and made sure that it went off without a hitch. Derek is so passionate about what he does and puts in the time and effort to make sure that you feel ready and confident throughout the entire day, not just the ceremony. I never memorized the exact order of the ceremony, but I knew that I could follow his lead and not worry about the details. We were completely at ease. Lastly, Derek has been the only person from our wedding that said he would like to hear from us in the future, which means a lot to us.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Megan · Married on 07/24/2015

Derek was very helpful during the entire process and did an amazing job!

Sent on 08/03/2015

World of Wisdom Ministry's reply:

Hi Megan and Sean, thank you so much for the wonderful assessment. I had a lot of fun with both of you creating what I thought was a beautiful and unique ceremony. Thank you for the honor of being part of your 'big day'. Wishing you a long life of Fun, Compassion, Kindness and many years of Love.