124 Reviews for World of Wisdom Ministry

todo alt text
Single Religion (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)

Derek is amazing!! His communication is great and very professional. He told me from the start when we met with him that all the stress I was explaining to him about where to even begin how to put together the ceremony will be gone. He did just that and took care of all of it. He asked for my ideas and made it clear there are always room for changes in samples he would send me. He would check in on us to see how things were going. He was more than we budgeted, but her was worth every penny. Thank you so much Derek for everything you have done to make the day go as smooth as it did.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. He made sure our ceremony was tailored just the way we wanted and had great suggestions on how to include our children in the ceremony. He was quick to respond to e-mails and very thorough with any information we needed. We highly recommend Derek and World of Wisdom Ministries LLC.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband (Matt) and I cannot say enough nice things about Derek! He was so wonderful overall and we would recommend him in a heartbeat. Derek is easy to work with and made our day so special. He is very thoughtful, even to the point of grabbing Matt and I something to drink during our seemingly endless family photos after the ceremony :) He is very genuine, kind, and detail-oriented. Derek kept us in the loop along the way and provided us with lots of great information to help us craft the perfect ceremony and what to expect with marriage licenses, etc. We could not have done it without him and are so happy to have had Derek there! Thank you, Derek, and you won't be sorry you booked him for your big day.

Side note - the wedding was 7/20//18 but it keeps changing to 7/19/18... sorry!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 7/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our officiant was Derek Dube and there was no other person in this world who could have married my wife and I. Derek is the type of person who would give you the shirt off his back if it was needed. He really took the time to get to know and understand my wife and I and really made our day an everlasting memory. You don’t find people like Derek anymore, he is one of the most genuine people we have ever met. It was a blessing that we found Derek as he is the best. We not only had a phenomenal wedding because of him, but we now have a life long friend and couldn’t be more blessed to have Derek in our lives.

Profile Picture Brenden, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Overall, Derek was a fantastic officiant for our wedding. He was always very professional and responsive during the planning phase. He has a lot of experience to draw from including various sample ceremonies and ideas for ceremonial rituals. At our rehearsal, he took the lead to make sure everyone knew exactly what they were doing for the day of. The day of, he made sure the various groups of vendors (DJ/Venue Host/photographers) were aligned for the key ceremony points. Lastly, the delivery of his message was smooth, compassionate, and truly felt personalized. I would highly recommend his officiant services.
Thanks again Derek for making our day special.

Profile Picture Collin, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was great at keeping in contact with us throughout the whole process. He sent samples of ceremonies, reminded us of things we needed to do and when (like apply for a marriage license!), and conducted our rehearsal and ceremony with professionalism and the right amount of humor and personality.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Derek was great, he gave and helped us with so much more that what we could even imagined.

Profile Picture Tina, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Derek presented professionalism and personal care together to create a wonderful experience for our entire family! Every family has their uniqueness and with a celebration as special as a wedding you only want the best. Derek made sure all the details were covered and we knew exactly what to expect. The day was perfect even with the "good luck" rain! We are very grateful for Derek's part in our son and new daughter in law's wedding day.

Profile Picture Kenn and Melissa, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was very helpful throughout the whole process and had many great ideas for the ceremony. We did most of our communication through email and he was very quick to respond when questions arose. My husband and I are so happy we decided to have Derek officiate our wedding. We had so many compliments on the ceremony. We would recommend him to anyone 100%!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was wonderful to create our ceremony. We had an overwhelming amount of positive feedback on how beautiful our ceremony was. Derek was a wonderful help, very conscientious about the bride and grooms feelings and views. It was the best alternative for us because our home church would marry us, because we already lived together.

Profile Picture Erika, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Derek was outstanding. From day 1 his dedication to our ceremony felt like it was his #1 priority. His response time via phone conversations and emails was immediate and throrough. He provided us with enough material that I was able to co-create our own unique ceremony. The blessing he gave at the dinner reception was so heartfelt and meaningful that it felt like we knew him our whole lives. Prior to the ceremony he took the time to meet with my husband and I each seperately to pray and calm our nerves through reassurance. Our ceremony was everything and more than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married on June 30, 2017. Derek was amazing!! The ceremony was beautiful!! We were able to create our own special ceremony. Derek was helpful and gave great suggestions when trying to make decisions. Within our ceremony we wanted our parents to renew their wedding vows. Derek was excited and created a special part in the ceremony just for them. Everyone gave us complements about the ceremony! Derek is very easy to work with and always responded in a timely manner when needed. We would definitely recommend Derek!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Derek was excellent in all categories. He was very helpful with the entire process, which is really what we were looking for. My fiance and I had no idea how we wanted the Ceremony to go, what to say, how to do our vows, and Derek provided samples and examples for everything. All we had to do was read through, pick and choose, and tweak things to our own liking. He also had the personality that we were looking for! You definitely get what you pay for. All in all, an excellent Officiant and would highly recommend him.

Bryan Iwicki

Profile Picture Bryan, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Derek was truly great to work with. He gave us a lot of options for the reading, vows, etc. and we were able to customize the ceremony to best fit us. He made us feel comfortable from the beginning planning stage to the "I do's". He gave us a beautiful ceremony and we couldn't be happier! We would highly recommend using his services.

Profile Picture Denise, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was great! He gave us guidance from the beginning with several ceremony outline options. He helped us throught the whole process and gave us timely reminders to make sure everything was ready for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Evan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was absolutely wonderful! We weren't really sure what to expect going into the whole wedding planning process, and he helped us with everything step by step. He sent us information that allowed us to make the ceremony completely our own, and we couldn't be more thankful. My husband and I both feel so blessed we were able to have Derek as our officiant on our wedding day, and we highly recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Jamy, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was an excellent resource in planning our ceremony and making sure that it went off without a hitch. From our first planning sessions to all the good ideas he had for the ceremony to make it unique to our preferences, to his help with the rehearsal and day of he was a great choice for our officiant.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Very pleased w/ Derek - was early to everything we had planned, very accommodating and made sure we got what we wanted, was well prepared and did a great job, followed through with all promises, got all paperwork in order very quickly. Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you.

Profile Picture Brian, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Licensed

Derek was amazing to work with. He actually helped me, the bride, feel very comfortable with how organized and planned he was. Even when I felt like I had a lot left to do, I knew the one thing that was covered was our ceremony process. Derek made it very easy and he was very accommodating.

Profile Picture Tracy, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was such a pleasure to work with. I found him online in my searches for an officiant and from the moment we met him, we knew he was the right fit for us. We were looking for a non-religious, yet spiritual wedding, and he did an amazing job of helping us create that. He provided tons of examples for us to look at and ceremony structures for us to choose from and helped us create a ceremony that was unique to us. He was super responsive and always on top of anything we asked. We had several people tell us what a great job he did speaking at the ceremony. Little things like him stepping out of the way for our first kiss so the photographer could capture the moment- that's someone that's great at his craft. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Derek was amazing and easy to work with. He really made us feel like it was our ceremony. He is extremely flexible and willing to put together whatever you'd like in your ceremony. I highly recommend Derek's services to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their wedding.

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing officiant, took the time to get to know us and helped us create the perfect ceremony!

Profile Picture User7199333, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek Dube officiated our wedding and it was fantastic. He was helpful all the way through the process from suggestions on the ceremony to vow creations. He was responsive and professional. Our guests loved the ceremony and still talk about his great personality. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Brandon, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was extremely helpful.
He always answered our emails promptly and was very organized.
He provded us with plenty of options as to what type of ceremony we wanted, and customized it perfectly.
We are more than happy with his services and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews