119 Reviews for World of Wisdom Ministry

Single Religion (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)

Derek was great at keeping in contact with us throughout the whole process. He sent samples of ceremonies, reminded us of things we needed to do and when (like apply for a marriage license!), and conducted our rehearsal and ceremony with professionalism and the right amount of humor and personality.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Derek was great, he gave and helped us with so much more that what we could even imagined.

Profile Picture Tina, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Derek presented professionalism and personal care together to create a wonderful experience for our entire family! Every family has their uniqueness and with a celebration as special as a wedding you only want the best. Derek made sure all the details were covered and we knew exactly what to expect. The day was perfect even with the "good luck" rain! We are very grateful for Derek's part in our son and new daughter in law's wedding day.

Profile Picture Kenn and Melissa, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was very helpful throughout the whole process and had many great ideas for the ceremony. We did most of our communication through email and he was very quick to respond when questions arose. My husband and I are so happy we decided to have Derek officiate our wedding. We had so many compliments on the ceremony. We would recommend him to anyone 100%!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was wonderful to create our ceremony. We had an overwhelming amount of positive feedback on how beautiful our ceremony was. Derek was a wonderful help, very conscientious about the bride and grooms feelings and views. It was the best alternative for us because our home church would marry us, because we already lived together.

Profile Picture Erika, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Derek was outstanding. From day 1 his dedication to our ceremony felt like it was his #1 priority. His response time via phone conversations and emails was immediate and throrough. He provided us with enough material that I was able to co-create our own unique ceremony. The blessing he gave at the dinner reception was so heartfelt and meaningful that it felt like we knew him our whole lives. Prior to the ceremony he took the time to meet with my husband and I each seperately to pray and calm our nerves through reassurance. Our ceremony was everything and more than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married on June 30, 2017. Derek was amazing!! The ceremony was beautiful!! We were able to create our own special ceremony. Derek was helpful and gave great suggestions when trying to make decisions. Within our ceremony we wanted our parents to renew their wedding vows. Derek was excited and created a special part in the ceremony just for them. Everyone gave us complements about the ceremony! Derek is very easy to work with and always responded in a timely manner when needed. We would definitely recommend Derek!!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Derek was excellent in all categories. He was very helpful with the entire process, which is really what we were looking for. My fiance and I had no idea how we wanted the Ceremony to go, what to say, how to do our vows, and Derek provided samples and examples for everything. All we had to do was read through, pick and choose, and tweak things to our own liking. He also had the personality that we were looking for! You definitely get what you pay for. All in all, an excellent Officiant and would highly recommend him.

Bryan Iwicki

Profile Picture Bryan, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Derek was truly great to work with. He gave us a lot of options for the reading, vows, etc. and we were able to customize the ceremony to best fit us. He made us feel comfortable from the beginning planning stage to the "I do's". He gave us a beautiful ceremony and we couldn't be happier! We would highly recommend using his services.

Profile Picture Denise, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was great! He gave us guidance from the beginning with several ceremony outline options. He helped us throught the whole process and gave us timely reminders to make sure everything was ready for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Evan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was absolutely wonderful! We weren't really sure what to expect going into the whole wedding planning process, and he helped us with everything step by step. He sent us information that allowed us to make the ceremony completely our own, and we couldn't be more thankful. My husband and I both feel so blessed we were able to have Derek as our officiant on our wedding day, and we highly recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Jamy, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was an excellent resource in planning our ceremony and making sure that it went off without a hitch. From our first planning sessions to all the good ideas he had for the ceremony to make it unique to our preferences, to his help with the rehearsal and day of he was a great choice for our officiant.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Very pleased w/ Derek - was early to everything we had planned, very accommodating and made sure we got what we wanted, was well prepared and did a great job, followed through with all promises, got all paperwork in order very quickly. Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you.

Profile Picture Brian, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Licensed

Derek was amazing to work with. He actually helped me, the bride, feel very comfortable with how organized and planned he was. Even when I felt like I had a lot left to do, I knew the one thing that was covered was our ceremony process. Derek made it very easy and he was very accommodating.

Profile Picture Tracy, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was such a pleasure to work with. I found him online in my searches for an officiant and from the moment we met him, we knew he was the right fit for us. We were looking for a non-religious, yet spiritual wedding, and he did an amazing job of helping us create that. He provided tons of examples for us to look at and ceremony structures for us to choose from and helped us create a ceremony that was unique to us. He was super responsive and always on top of anything we asked. We had several people tell us what a great job he did speaking at the ceremony. Little things like him stepping out of the way for our first kiss so the photographer could capture the moment- that's someone that's great at his craft. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Derek was amazing and easy to work with. He really made us feel like it was our ceremony. He is extremely flexible and willing to put together whatever you'd like in your ceremony. I highly recommend Derek's services to anyone who is looking for an officiant for their wedding.

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing officiant, took the time to get to know us and helped us create the perfect ceremony!

Profile Picture User7199333, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek Dube officiated our wedding and it was fantastic. He was helpful all the way through the process from suggestions on the ceremony to vow creations. He was responsive and professional. Our guests loved the ceremony and still talk about his great personality. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Brandon, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek was extremely helpful.
He always answered our emails promptly and was very organized.
He provded us with plenty of options as to what type of ceremony we wanted, and customized it perfectly.
We are more than happy with his services and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Derek did an absolutely wonderful job officiating our ceremony. He offered great variety of options for our ceremony and together we were able to create a ceremony perfect for us. Not only did he do a great job officiating, he went above and beyond, touching base periodically making sure everything was going well. We knew with Derek officiating, everything would go smoothly. He did a great job walking our party through the ceremony during our rehearsal, which made us feel very comfortable about the big day to follow. We received a number of compliments regarding Derek and how he officiated our ceremony. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek Dube was absolutely amazing, he made our wedding ceremony perfect and I 100% recommend him to couples looking for an officiant to work with in creating your wedding ceremony unique!

Profile Picture Emma, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We worked with Derek Dube and we are so happy with his services for our wedding day. He helped make our ceremony everything we wanted and dreamed it would be! He made sure to help us with every little detail of not only the ceremony but with all aspects of the wedding planning. I cant thank him enough for the absolutely beautiful wedding ceremony he gave us, it is something we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Emma, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Derek Dube was the best officiant we could have hoped for. After reading numerous wonderful reviews, we decided to ask Derek to be our officiant for our wedding...and we definitely made the right choice. He helped us (easily) create a ceremony which was fitted to our needs and personalities. My now-husband does not practice any religion and I do, and the ceremony was brought together in a way that made us both feel comfortable and thrilled with the outcome. Derek provided everything needed to create an incredible ceremony. His communication and genuine desire to make the day special will not be forgotten. We had an outdoor wedding, and he helped us practice for rain and for shine, and he even joined our families at the rehearsal dinner and the reception to continue the celebration. THANK YOU DEREK! Our day was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Jennifer and Rodrigo, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Derek Dube went above an beyond all expectations. He listened to every detail and gave us the ceremony of our dreams. Throughout the entire planning process Derek kept in contact, responded to all emails quickly which made me feel like it was all taken care. When planning a wedding there are many things to worry about but with Derek the ceremony wasn't one of them. I will forever be grateful

Profile Picture Doris, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews