WORKING BRIDES WEDDING PLANNER Reviews

34 | Germantown, MD

34 Reviews for WORKING BRIDES WEDDING PLANNER

Joy · Married on 11/08/2014

A few years ago, I happened upon the Working Brides website long before I was ever engaged and saved it in my bookmarks because I loved what I saw. Once I got engaged, I contacted Trisha Cranor almost immediately. It was by far the best decision I could've made for our wedding. Trisha gained my trust from the start by helping to communicate costs, set expectations and executing our vision to a tee. I had some general ideas and Trisha was able to define and refine those ideas into something amazing. My husband had planted the idea of a 1920s Gatsby / Speakeasy wedding - which I loved! We told Trisha that we wanted that feel without beating our guests over the head with the theme. It was absolutely perfect.

Trisha's expertise allowed me to relax and let her handle all of the details and vendor coordination. Many people commented on what a stress-free bride I was!! Trisha went above and beyond our expectations. She even prepared our custom bourbon for our prohibition bottle favors!

I could spend all day detailing all of the little (and HUGE) things that Trisha and her team took care of for us. Suffice it to say, that I had my dream wedding and I absolutely could not have pulled it off without Working Brides. I'm so proud of how my wedding turned out; friends and family are still talking about it! I'm forever indebted to Trisha for coordinating such an amazing day for us.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Elnaz · Married on 10/25/2014

We were incredibly happy with the service provided by Working Brides. Trisha is absolutely amazing at what she does. She is professional, organized and knows what she is doing. Trisha helped us plan our wedding from the very beginning- checked out venues with us, arranged all of our appointments and did all of the contract work PLUS SO MUCH MORE. The day of the wedding, I did not have to think about anything. She was in constant contact with all of our vendors and made the wedding incredibly enjoyable and amazing! If you are looking for a wedding planner- she is IT!

Sent on 01/08/2015
  • Sonny

Sonny · Married on 08/01/2014

We used Trisha for our four day Indian / American wedding in Charlottesville and couldn’t have imagined anyone better to coordinate all the details. We came in with little knowledge of what it would take to pull off an Indian wedding, let alone two weddings! We used Trisha’s full planning package and we were beyond thankful we did! Trisha is a joy to work with - she’s patient, flexible, attentive, opinionated in the perfect way needed when you are drowning in details, kind, caring and just overall great! She not only helped with all event logistics, but she felt like family for the last 10 months!

She helped us select a lot of the key wedding professionals we used, including event design & decor, cake, transportation, flowers, priest, and much more. Through this process, she selected options for us to choose from then coordinated the contract negotiations. This was extremely helpful for us because we both work crazy hours, so it was nice to have someone else on top of the details. Which speaking of, she was super accommodating with our schedules. We shared many late emails and meetings and she never missed a beat.

Then Trisha and her fantastic coordinator, Puja, were on top of all the details throughout our wedding weekend! Seriously, I don’t know how it was possible (wedding miracle!) but everything worked out perfectly. We even had a scare with the weather, but Trisha had a full backup plan in place to ensure we didn’t miss a beat. Overall, we are extremely grateful for Trisha and Puja’s help and would highly recommend Working Brides for your wedding!

- Meg + Sonny

Sent on 04/15/2018

Mamta · Married on 04/05/2014

A bit late on the review here, but we used Working Brides for our Hindu-Jewish wedding in April 2014. We had an amazing experience with Trisha and Working Brides. Trisha is super knowledgeable on Indian weddings, and she was able to take on the added challenge of the mixed ceremony. She held our hand through the whole wedding planning process (from April 2013-April 2014), was always available to hop on the phone or meet in person, and was fun to work with on top of all of that. As for our actual wedding weekend, I can't say enough about how amazing Trisha and the rest of the Working Brides team was. My family and I didn't have to worry about a thing all weekend, and when minor things came up, Trisha handled it without stressing us out. In fact, my family and friends still talk about how awesome our wedding planner was. Contracting with Working Brides was the best move we could have made. Highly recommend Trisha and Working Brides!

Sent on 12/20/2015
  • Future Mrs. Villari

Christina · Married on 09/28/2012

Trisha at Working Brides was a pleasure to work with! She has such a fun and friendly personality while at the same time keeping you on schedule and organized! I chose the "Brilliant Bride" package so Trisha started working for me a month out from our wedding. She quickly picked up on all the details, got in contact with all of our vendors and put together a flawless wedding day! On the day of the wedding, she really helped calm my nerves and took care of EVERYTHING so that my bridesmaids and I (and my husband's groomsmen and him) could just enjoy the day! You won't be disappointed if you choose Working Brides. Thank you sooo much, Trisha!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Jason · Married on 05/12/2012

I don't know what more I can say other than what's been said below; nonetheless, Trisha's services were AMAZING. I am so grateful that we hired her as a day of coordinator and would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone.

Trisha jumped in with one month to go and she thoroughly learned everything we had planned and everything she wanted. She took care of all the last logistics and her team made our wedding day an absolute breeze.

If you're on the fence about whether to hire Working Brides, just do it -- you won't regret it.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Rashi · Married on 11/25/2011

A bride’s dream come true! Trisha’s organization, accessibility, attention to detail and caring nature leading up to my wedding was exactly what I needed for the big day to go as smoothly as it did. She made me feel at ease during all phases of the planning and the day of.

Everyone in my family was so appreciative of her work and BOY did she work it that day and that too with a smile on her face the whole time! We had both Sikh and Hindu wedding ceremonies so it was at least at 16 hour day! Trisha and her team were always one step ahead in making sure everything was ready to go as planned. Her team was wonderful to work with and we are truly thankful for all their efforts.

We received and continue to receive so many compliments on our wedding. That only happens when all the vendors come together and Trisha made sure everyone was on top of their game.

Usually brides are DONE after their weddings but I would love to do it all over again as long as I have Trisha!!

Sent on 12/27/2011
  • F

Fatima · Married on 03/26/2011

There are not enough words to describe how much appreciation I have for Trisha and the Working Bride Team for making my wedding unforgettable. I had a small out of town weekend-long wedding. She was so proactive in handling last minute crisis and meeting my wishes. She kept my ideals realistic and my budget as desired throughout the whole planning stage. I send out to Working Brides many hugs, prays, and a million thanks for making that walk down the aisle to my wife an absolute magical one. If you desire a wedding coordinator with zest, style, and class, you would choose Working Brides to plan your special day!!! Thanks again for everything.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Courtney · Married on 01/22/2011

Trisha was a joy to work with. Planning an out-of-state wedding is certainly not an easy task and we hired Trisha to help with "day of" coordination. She met with us a few days before the big day and helped us outline a plan, confirmed with all our vendors, and helped organize the family, so we, the brides, could just relax and enjoy the day. She also packed up all our favors from the wedding site and had them delivered to our hotel so we were free to move right on to the reception dinner. As both of us our hands on "do it yourself" people we were nervous handing over the reins on such a big event. Trish was perfect and worth every last penny. Our wedding was flawless and we couldn't have done it without her help.

Sent on 12/15/2011

Saira · Married on 09/26/2010

Trisha is amazing to work with! My husband and I got married in September 2010 and, after deciding to have our wedding only months after getting engaged, I knew I would need a planner. After meeting Trisha the search was over! She and I clicked instantly and she really understood what I was looking for, including the level of service and my vision for our wedding, from the get go. She is also very personable, professional and fun to work with.

With our time constraints, Trisha was able to pick out a perfect vendor for all of my needs and after meeting each one I booked them immediately. Planning our wedding was delightful with her help and as a bride, you need all the help you can get. Our wedding day was an absolute dream thanks to all of Trisha's hard work! From finding the perfect venue, to picking out linens, stationary design, the flowers, the makeup artist, the photographer, the music, and cake, and even dealing with overly-excited family, everything was low stress.

My husband and I had a multicultural wedding also, so it was wonderful to have a planner who understood the background of our cultures (he's American, my family is from Pakistan) and how important it was for us to integrate our families and backgrounds into the wedding. In doing so, she found the perfect officiant for our event and the smallest touches from the color scheme to some of the music selections reflected my cultural background perfectly. She was even able to seamlessly infuse our love of New Orleans in the theme, where we met in law school and got engaged years afterward!

I don't know how I could have done all of this by myself! Especially with my husband and I being busy with work all of the time. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and everyone complimented how amazing it all was. Trust me, if you don't have the time or inclination to plan every last detail of a wedding by yourself but still want to have a beautiful, amazing, show-stopping wedding and are looking to enjoy yourself at your wedding and avoid the stress that may arise from any last minute mix-ups, you will not be disappointed with Trisha!

Thank you so much Trisha from the bottom of our hearts! You rock!

Saira and Andy (September 2010)

Sent on 04/27/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/26/2010

Every bride NEEDS a wedding planner- even if it's just for the day-of coordination. I used Trisha Cranor at Working Brides for the whole shabang. I needed help with EVERYTHING! Trisha helped with finding vendors, reviewing contracts, keeping us on track of our timeline... the whole 9 yards. She did all the professional stuff, but she also turned out to be a great friend. I would call HER when my husband-to-be was sick of hearing me talk about the wedding. (It's all I ever talked about for almost a year!) I truly valued her input and opinion. She was always honest (you know how sometimes the ones closest to you will tell you what they think you want to hear, just because they're afraid to hurt your feelings??) Trisha will always tell it like it is! She was perfectly fine telling me when I was freaking out for nothing- and she would help me laugh about it!! She was so fun to work with and so worth the money!!

In the days leading up to the wedding, I think I was on the phone with her at least 3 times a day. I ended up running late to the church and I was so glad that she was there with her cell phone so I could tell her I was on the way! She took care of the timeline of the day for all the vendors (photog, DJ, flowers, cake, etc). My husband and I were able to sit back and enjoy our day.

Our florist had forgotten to deliver my toss bouquet, and the only time I realized it was when Trisha handed me one to toss saying "here, made it myself!" I couldn't believe it- It looked beautiful! No one knew the difference! It was no big deal. But if Trisha hadn't been there to save the day- it could have been a major disaster! I would have freaked out and not known what to do. I probably would have tossed my REAL bouquet and that might've knocked somebody out!

I cannot say enough good things about Working Brides and Trisha Cranor. I will recommend her team to any engaged couple!

Steph and Russ

Sent on 08/04/2010

Tracey · Married on 09/12/2009

Thanks so much for making my day all that I dreamt it would be!! Your team was so on point. The whole planning process was so smooth once I hired you,lol!! Especially since I had made a royal mess while planning solo. You helped to save me so much money just in the first month, Not to mention the fact that I was no longer sitting on the phone planning my wedding while at work (shh thats a secret, lol). I really couldn't have done it without you, well at least not the way you girls did it! It was smooth and effortless!! When my sister gets engaged she will be heading your way from the start.

Thanks so much
    Tracey & Rob

Corrie · Married on 08/29/2009

I interviewed with several wedding planners before deciding on Trisha from Working Brides. Let's just say that was the best decision I could have made in regards to my wedding. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed after my engagement because I was working two jobs, planning a wedding and arranging to move to the west coast all in a matter of months! (EEK!!) Trisha is very personable and super friendly. From our first meeting, my mom and I instantly agreed that she would be the best person for the job. She is very dedicated to her work, organized and super flexible. She's also very good about returning phone calls and emails. Trisha attended most of my vendor meetings. She has excellent contacts in the field; I was definitely satisfied with all the vendors she found for me. I can say she saved us both time and money. The days leading up to my wedding were stress free. Her facilitation of my wedding (along with her sister) was top notch. My day could not have run smoother. My only wish is that I could do it all over again. I highly recommend Working Brides without any reservations. You won't regret it!

Sandra · Married on 07/04/2009

Thank goodness for Trisha from Working Brides! I highly recommend Working Brides to anyone who wants every detail of their wedding to be just perfect. I had a stress-free wedding thanks to the diligent work of this very detail oriented wedding coordinator. We had a reception for 220 guests. Trisha made sure that everyone was on point. She was very informative and helpful. My bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner and reception went off without a hitch. I have a high stress job and hired Working Brides because I needed someone I could trust and rely on to take care of all the details. Trisha was there for me at every turn. She and her staff were very hands on and extremely professional. My family was also very impressed with the level of service we received from Working Brides.

Sent on 07/23/2009

Karen · Married on 06/20/2009

Working with Working Brides was such an incredible experience! I am not in the DC area anymore, yet my daughter is. When she got engaged I was worried that I wouldn't be able to assist her in the way I had my other daughter. Then when she told me she was hiring a wedding planner due to her schedule, I thought well now I will have absolutely nothing to do at all! I was concerned that I would have no input and feel left out. I know that sounds crazy, but she is my baby! At any rate, I was so wrong!!! Trisha was so welcoming and truly tried to include me when ever possible. She would schedule meetings for the random weekends I could come to town and we would see 3-5 vendors. She really made it special for me to be involved.

I can't say enough about how efficient and attentive Trisha and her staff were on the actually weekend. We wanted for nothing and yet had it all at our fingertips. She and Lauren her assistant really went above and beyond. Our guests were in awe at how gorgeous and well executed the weekend went. Many came to me and praised the fact that Trisha or Lauren remembered a drink that the guest had been drinking the previous day and brought them that exact drink the following day. It was just awesome!!

Thanks so much for taking care of my angel and me :)

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2009

T$-

I don't know what to say here. Typically I am a very anal, stressed out, OC person (if you didn't know)- however, can I tell you that BECAUSE of you- John and I enjoyed our wedding- by that I mean, Our wedding day was a very relaxing day. It was a day to celebrate and party with our friends. I could trust you with all the details- and not only did you take care of them- you blew me away with your care and consideration for what I wanted!!! I enjoyed and was able to savor my wedding day. If something went wrong, I didn't know about it. All I was saw a 110% perfect wedding. I thought everything was perfect.

We saw you bartending, serving food, dancing with our guests, cleaning up and gettin the job done. A funny story I heard was that you were in the kitchen with the chef- and the chef said to you- GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN-- and you said to him-- MY GUESTS NEED THEIR FOOD NOW!!!!!! Talk about service- you and your team delievered excellent (take that back- ABOVE Excellent- AMAZING Service) I would say you are the Ritz of all wedding planners!

I am really going to miss working with you. You are a pleasure to work with- you are a great friend, and someone who is accountable, and trustworthly.

I hope that we can still remain close. If I can help you in any way plan I would love to!!!

I am passing your service on to all brides- if you need any references I am your girl.

Honestly- You are worth a Million Bucks- and I would pay a million bucks to have you!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU times a thousand!!!

Love You!!! LoMOJoSo & Jmoney!!!

Sent on 06/19/2009

ASHLEY · Married on 05/03/2009

Trisha,
    I want to let you know that all of your help with our wedding really was a lifesaver. You made everything run so smoothly and you also thought of everything I couldn’t. It was such a relief having you there to pull together all the final details so I could actually relax! Every concern I had, you had all the answers and always made me feel better.

Thanks again!
    Ashley

Sent on 06/28/2009
  • Dhvani

Dhvani · Married on 10/18/2008

I LOVE Working Brides and Trisha Cranor!

Working with Trisha Cranor was like a dream, Trisha worked with me on everything - from taste-testing delicious food, picking reception venues/florals/rentals/transportation, selecting and sometimes dropping off samples of wedding cake to my house, to phone calls involving crisis control - SHE DOES IT ALL! What I absolutely love about Trisha is her ability to be so professional while also knowing when to cut loose, this quality is important in a planner as it really affects the tone/mood of your event. Because of Trisha, all of our wedding events progressed without a single glitch - how often can you say that? I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Working Brides for your event planning needs - LOVE U Trisha!

Sent on 12/01/2008

Dhvani · Married on 10/18/2008

I LOVE Working Brides!!! Tricia is the absolute BEST! She's detail-oriented, knows all the good vendors around town, is so fun to do food tastings with, and overall is just a pleasure to work with. I want to have another wedding just so I can work with her :)

Love Working Brides!!

Sent on 02/17/2012

Megan · Married on 06/07/2008

Working Brides Wedding Planner was a pleasure to work with. They did a phenomenal job coordinating everything with all of the vendors involved on my wedding day. They made sure that everything was taken care of. They set up my reception hall beautifully. Working Brides was very quick to respond to any questions that I had, or advice that I needed. I would recommend any bride to use them.

Sent on 06/10/2008

WORKING BRIDES WEDDING PLANNER's reply:

Thanks so much!! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Please tell Jocelyn if she needs assistance we are a phone call away.

Robyn · Married on 10/06/2007

Working Brides Wedding Planner made planning my wedding more enjoyable than I could have ever imagined. Trisha Cranor was there from day 1 until the last second of my picture-perfect wedding. I have 2 jobs, so that didn't leave me with a lot time to plan a wedding. When I first met with her, she had so many choices of venues, flowers, DJ/bands, etc. that fit my needs, wants, and budget. She went with me every step of the way and helped me make decisions. Even the week before my wedding, when I was freaking out, I called Trisha and she calmed me down. During the wedding, she did everything and more to make it flow so smoothly and perfectly. I can honestly say that my wedding was flawless (even down to the lighting) and it was all because of Working Brides!!

Sent on 10/20/2007
  • F

Filmhero · Married on 11/24/2012

My new bride and I hired Trisha to help plan a multicultural wedding in a very short period of time. Initially, I felt that her fees were somewhat hefty. However, I could see that some savings were obtained by having her negotiate on our behalf with vendors. Trisha, was very responsive to our emails, questions, concerns and preferences. Because of this, we were able to pull off a beautiful, fun, classy event with less than three months planning. Because my partner and I are so busy, Trisha streamlined the process, by selecting good to excellent vendors, that were available on short notice. I trust, that she was able to negotiate good rates, I must say however I don't have a lot of experience with weddings, etc. Through out the process, I was impressed, with her cultural knowledge (I am Indian).

When I looked at other reviews of her services I must say that any negative reviews must be from somewhat unrealistic and immature viewpoints. If you and your future partner, are quite busy, and can afford her services, and, have realistic expectations (she is only human after all). I think, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/11/2012

sarah · Married on 06/16/2019

Working with Trisha with invaluable to me in planning and executing our wedding. I used Trisha's full planning services and was very happy that I did. Trisha is very easy going and funny, so she's great to work with! Trisha was very involved with every step of our wedding planning (I do mean every step). She made suggestions on almost all our vendors, which I found helpful. She would give me 3-4 choices of vendors that she knew of/worked with before, and let me pick which suited us best. This was great because I didn't have to wade through 100's of vendors for each thing! Trisha is very available to answer questions via email, phone, etc. Many times, she even came to meet me at work in order to drop things off for me. She kept the different vendors straight and kept us on a planning timeline to make sure things weren't overlooked. She was also the main liaison with most of the vendors. She was present at our rehearsal and all day of the wedding. She literally had a team with her wearing walkie-talkies to make sure everything was going according to schedule on the day of the wedding. The only thing I could say that could have improved the experience was if we had received updated budgets throughout the process. It wasn't until the night of the wedding that we were presented with the final "bill" and some things needed to be straighted out after the wedding. It also get a bit confusing at times trying to share information between myself, my mom, and Trisha. Sometimes information wasn't relayed to each of us or lines got crossed, which could have been alleviated with weekly email updates or summary emails after important decisions were discussed/agreed upon. Nonetheless, Trisha is a great coordinator and I definitely couldn't have made our wedding happen without her help!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Trisha · Married on 09/28/2014

Trisha Cranor and her Working Brides team were truly a pleasure to work with. I hired her and her team for day of coordination purposes and the best part about Trisha is that she is extremely professional, and objective which is extremely critical when you are planning a big, fat, Hindu, Catholic, Christian, Sikh, Muslim, or Greek wedding! There are always multiple parties, opinions, and desires involved that make it hard on a bride and she helps you stay focused on what needs to get done, is a resource for things that take time to research, she handles all of the vendors the two weeks to week before (and gets involved one month before) and she let's you and your family enjoy the day they should be.

Her fee is competitive for other wedding planners (I've checked, and you should too so you feel 100% about paying it), and we just clicked personally and professionally which is really important when choosing your wedding planner.

Sent on 10/14/2014

tara · Married on 03/19/2011

From the onset of our wedding planning, we had a few complexities to deal such as myself being located in Chicago, my fiance in Atlanta, our parents in DC and Florida, and the wedding in Baltimore. On top of that, we were working with vendors from Indiana and Florida. Needless to say, our wedding required quite a bit of coordination. That said, working with Trisha and her team at Working Brides was an absolute pleasure. She made the entire wedding planning process seamless and fun.

Trisha offered perspectives that were unique and valuable especially as we planned our decor and food for our ceremony and reception. Her familiarity with South Asian wedding customs never ceases to amaze me. Trisha and her team were great with our families and guests. They also ensured that our events ran exactly on time.

One of the hardest parts of the wedding was at the very end when I had to say bye to Trisha...

I strongly reccommend Working Brides!

tara