Work Shed Weddings Reviews

87 Reviews for Work Shed Weddings

1 User photo

• Q

Quinn · Married on 05/03/2014

We were extremely happy with the videography services Work Shed Weddings provided for our big day! Nick was so easy to work with, quick to respond, communicated effectively, and did an overall amazing job. He sent us our video previews very soon after our wedding but I dropped the ball on wrapping everything up with him until almost Christmas. He worked diligently to get our videos finalized and even went to the extent of hand delivering the final product so we could give the extra copies to our parents as part of their Christmas gifts. The value we received for the amount of money we paid was extraordinary. They could easily charge twice as much... but I'm so glad they didn't or they would have been out of our budget! ;-) Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2014

At first, I did not want a videographer because they are expensive and did not think one was going to fit into our budget. Fortunately, my Mom talked me into it and I found Nick by browsing online. I thought that his preview videos were great and for the price, he was hard to pass up.. Happy to say, he exceeded my expectations!!! Thank you, WorkShed Weddings for creating a wonderful memory of my day that I can re-visit over and over!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Nick was a pleasure to work with and produced a superb product.

He planned carefully to have a sufficient number of cameramen to cover all of the simultaneous activities according to our preferences and priorities, and he was flexible to meet our needs. He captured all of the events, from multiple perspectives when appropriate, yet his team was very professional, never obtrusive, and did not interfere with the activities. He provided drafts of the videos promptly after the wedding and was immediately responsive to our comments and requests for revisions. The videos were very professionally created and edited, artfully melding the different perspectives and accurately conveying the flow of the reception, ceremony, dinner, and celebrations.

Nick exceeded our expectations with his professionalism and expertise. We recommend him with the highest level of enthusiasm and without reservation.

Sent on 03/06/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/23/2013

From start to finish, Nick was fantastic to work with: professional but friendly, helpful, and very quick responses! The amazingly affordable price included lots of things other vendors charge more for (e.g., HD cameras, multiple DVDs). Nick and Matt did a great job capturing everything we asked for. We absolutely love the highlight reel! Nick also surprised us by including my son's original song in our dance montage video - awesome! I definitely recommend Work Shed!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Rebecca · Married on 10/12/2013

Workshed Weddings were a wonderful vendor. Fast responses, easy to work with, and very affordable. Best money spent! The videos turned out great and they really try to capture exactly what you ask for. So thankful I found them! Highlight video is awesome!

Sent on 01/17/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2013

I highly recommend this videographer for a wedding! The package I selected included so much! They stayed with me all day (from salon until reception) and even came along to the locations we took our creative photography shots. The videos are high quality and look amazing, I don't think we will ever get tired of our highlight video. Our family and friends loved watching all the video they took. They are very reasonably priced for all the work they do. They were not intrusive at all.... I would be so upset if we didn't have a videographer present. There are just some moments that are better to be captured on video. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer just do it! And I would choose this company again and again. Nick was very easy to get a hold of and listening to what you wanted. I can't say enough good things...we are extremely happy customers!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Jaime · Married on 06/08/2013

WorkShed Weddings was a great value and went above and beyond to make our wedding memories special. I cannot thank Nick and his team enough for the beautiful videos. Easy to work with, extremely professional, excellent result. Use them!!!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Adam · Married on 08/31/2014

Nick and Team at Work Shed were amazing. I would highly recommend them for your videography needs. I had reached out to them based on other reviews while researching. the entire process was great from the initial meetings through the day of the event and delivery of the final video. Nick was very responsive to our needs and adjust the video as needed based on our desires. We are very happy with them!

Sent on 05/21/2015
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/19/2019

Beyond Expectations

Work Shed really came through! We were nervous with some of the communication but overall this company knows what they are doing. Friendly, passionate and artistic staff that truly captured our special day better than we could've ever imagined! I would recommend them to anyone, this group knows their stuff. Our video highlighted the day and brought tears to our eyes, we're so happy that not only did we decide to have a videographer but that we chose Work Shed to be the company to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/17/2020

they were one of the cheapest videographers i found, and they provided a good quality service.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Jordan · Married on 07/23/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Work Shed Weddings for your wedding day. Nick was very professional and punctual, great to work with. The day of our wedding he captured all of our big moments perfectly. We were really happy with the highlight reel and all of the other pieces that he did for us as well. For the price, the product really can't be beat. Thanks again Nick for everything! It will be so nice looking back on video of our special day, and we are so glad we went with you! -The Hollidays

Sent on 09/26/2016

Sandi · Married on 07/05/2014

3.5

Nick and his team at Workshed were very professional and easy to work with! They were there throughout our whole day and captured all the major moments. The sound and clarity of the videos are great, and Nick basically edited the videos exactly the way we wanted. He gave us many options and ideas for the videos as well, and the cases he delivered them in are beautiful!

I definitely recommend his work to others!

Sent on 11/07/2014