Woodlove Productions Reviews

9 | Brooklyn, NY

9 Reviews for Woodlove Productions

Ryan Hunt · Married on 07/06/2019

Highly Recommend - Made Our Wedding

Our friends had Barnstorm for their wedding and my wife and I wanted to book them for ours - Unfortunately it was just out of our budget, but Brooks helped us find an amazing band that was right for us - We had Head Over Heels and they were awesome, absolutely electric. Whatever your taste for music and budget is, Brooks will work with you to get it done.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Jeff · Married on 11/11/2017

This review is long overdue. Brooks is the man. He’s so easy to work with, extremely helpful, and made the audio/music side of our wedding a breeze. No one knows what gets a crowd dancing (and singing) and how to keep them on their feet all night more than Brooks. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding an absolute blast!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kristy · Married on 11/04/2017

We loved working with Brooks to help plan music for our wedding . We reviewed every detail as many time as we wanted from music selection, band set-up etc. Always quick to respond via e-mail or text and worked well the wedding coordinator at our venue! Overall excellent experience!

Kevin · Married on 09/30/2017

My wife and I really can't say enough about Brooks of Woodlove Productions. We worked with him from start to finish in booking his band, the Barnstorm, for our wedding. Brooks instilled confidence in us from our first email correspondence and he definitely delivered. We got married at Bedell Cellars, a vineyard in Cutchogue, Long Island, and the staff at the venue (whom are also incredible) couldn't have been more complimentary of their interactions with Brooks. If you're looking for a classy, young, incredibly band for your wedding -- Brooks is the person you should call. His band 'The Barnstorm' is amazing and every one of the band members is extremely personable and talented, each bringing a different element to the group. Brooks handled everything for us: They played light music at our ceremony, then acoustic through the entire outdoor cocktail hour, and saved the best for last as they absolutely rocked our reception! As with every bride and groom, our band was an extremely important decision, and we couldn't have been more fortunate to have been able to work with Brooks. Our guests were a combination of friends and family from NYC and Boston mostly mid 20's to early 40's - everyone raved about both The Barnstorm, as well as the female vocalist, Christine Cherry, that Brooks booked to join the band. Our dance floor was packed the entire night and my only wish was that we had the venue for a few more hours. Brooks is extremely responsive and professional, with everything from timely emails, to handling all the elements of the contract and equipment hookups. I've probably been to 50+ weddings over the years, and the Barnstorm is by far the best band I've seen. The best part about it - I know that Brooks actually really enjoys providing an amazing experience for couples on their wedding day, it truly is an amazing gift. I couldn't be more confident that Brooks will exceed every bride and groom's expectations!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Christopher · Married on 09/22/2017

Working with Brooks was amazing! He took all the stress of organizing and liasing with third party suppliers, which was somewhat complicated in our case. He is extremely responsive whether over emails, text or good old fashioned phone! Completely trust worthy, professional and fun to deal with! Leading up to our big day, and the day itself he was there every step of the way and of all the details and suppliers we were dealing with, I knew that the music portion of our wedding was in great hands! Thanks again Brooks!

Bailey · Married on 06/30/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Brooks to coordinate the band at our wedding and have since recommended him to all our our friends. He was AMAZING and helped us with every aspect regarding our entertainment! He was very responsive and knowledgable about every detail. Our guest are still raving about our wedding band! We can't thank him enough!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Joe · Married on 03/25/2017

I had the opportunity to work with Brooks when planning my wedding. He was personable, incredibly responsive and answered all of our questions. While working through him, he helped us tailor our wedding playlist, made great suggestions, and made sure that everything SOUNDED GREAT. The band was incredible and Brooks made everything super easy.

Thank you!

Sent on 01/17/2018

katie · Married on 03/19/2016

Brooks is so responsive and really works to ensure your day is exactly how you imaged it! He took care of all the details making it an easy experience for my husband and I. We were able to enjoy your wedding without any worries!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/31/2015

Working with Brooks was so easy and professional. I had no worries in the world, I knew he had it handled- which is exactly what was needed during the hectic time leading up to the wedding. I recommend Woodlove to anyone having an event! You will not be disappointed I promise!