Wonderstruck Media Reviews

15 Reviews for Wonderstruck Media

• Savannah

Savannah Moore · Married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic!

I've known the photographer, Elizabeth, with RS Productions for quite awhile now, and having her photograph our wedding was fantastic! While friends and coworkers, Elizabeth didn't let familiarity keep her from giving us her most professional side, and her photographs show her obvious skill, attention to detail, and keen eye for a great shot! She was happy to use any poses that we requested, but we left the majority of it up to her creative choices, and honestly no one could have done better!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn Coppinger · Married on 06/29/2019

excellent!

Ryan and Elizabeth were amazing would use them over and over again! I have already suggested them to other friends who need their services in the future! Very professional and do great work!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Evan · Married on 03/16/2019

Phenomenal!!

RS Productions creates the most beautiful memory of my wedding day! My fiancé and I were blown away by the beautiful video. The wedding day goes by so fast and Ryan caught so many moments that I didn’t even realize were happening. I would 100% recommend RS Productions to everyone!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Heather Mcpherson · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Video! Heather and Danny

Ryan with RS Productions is So incredibly talented and personable! Our day was so special to us and every moment was captured brilliantly into our video. We couldn’t be happier and will cherish this video forever. We would recommend him for any event that you would want captured to remember!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/02/2019

You've found the "one"!

Ryan was our videographer for our wedding! We are so excited to see the final product. We know it will be good. Throughout the whole process, he was very attentive and accommodating. We also used him for our photography services and the photographer he used, Elizabeth Lehman, was AMAZING. She even gave us a sneak peek the SAME DAY! The pictures we saw were stunning, straight out of Vogue! We are so lucky to have worked with Ryan and his fantastic team. Stop your searching brides, he's the one you want, at a price you can afford!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Georgia · Married on 11/17/2018

Better than I could have asked for!

Ryan was super professional but also fit right in with our wedding party. He got the best shots in the video...even though our wedding day was a little hectic/running late! Our video is perfect. We will cherish it forever.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing videographer

Ryan created our wedding video for us. He was absolutely amazing to work with! He replied quickly and professionally throughout my entire wedding process - listening to all the things I wanted to make sure we captured of our big day. He created the most well done and beautiful wedding videos I have ever seen. He included all the moments we talked about and the editing was flawless. I absolutely recommend him to anyone that wants a top notch wedding video!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Cameron

Cameron Salley · Married on 06/23/2018

Beyond happy with our wedding pictures!

Ryan and Elizabeth are both incredible at what they do! Elizabeth’s photography and editing were stunning- very professional and caught many candid moments. We love our gallery and feel it truly captured every moment in the best ways. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Autumn · Married on 06/08/2018

Ryan did such a fantastic job capturing our special day! From our very first meeting he was very easy to communicate with and understood our vision that we wanted. He was very timely, professional, and easy to get along with throughout the day. He made it his point to make sure that our needs were prioritized while still capturing all the footage necessary for a wedding. He also worked very well with all of our other vendors ensuring that everyone got along well and the logistics were all smooth. After watching our wedding video back and receiving all of our raw footage of our wedding, I do not have enough good words to say about his services. If I could do the whole day over again I would book him in a heartbeat! My family and I were so happy with his services.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Analise · Married on 06/02/2018

We are speechless!!! Ryan did such an amazing job capturing every moment of our day- when we watched our video it was like living the day all over again! Everything was perfectly us and now our best day ever is going to last forever!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Caleb · event on: 04/08/2018

Really helped me out when I was building my fitness modeling profile. Would for sure recommend. Spectacular videographers as well as photographers.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Elena · Married on 03/31/2018

Ryan did an amazing job as videographer for our daughter’s wedding! He was unobtrusive yet friendly. We are thrilled with how he caught the special moments of the wedding!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Jinger · Married on 03/31/2018

Ryan did an excellent job capturing the essence of the day. The video was beautiful, the music was perfect. Throughout the day, he was in and out, getting just the right shots. During the ceremony, he was so unobtrusive, most folks didn't even know he was there. We were very surprised at how quickly he produced our video. Definitely recommend using this company.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Andrew · Married on 03/31/2018

As you can tell from my scores, I think Ryan did an sensational job. But let's give him a full review.... Ryan is quick to respond to messages and phone calls. He is professional and courteous. During our meeting, he was open to new ideas and had innovative ideas of his own. The day of, he was there nice and early. He was very noninvasive but seemed to be at the right place and at the right time. I think it's also worth noting that he worked very well with a photographer (from a different company too!) and they didn't seem to get in each others way. We got our video back sooner than we expected and it is AWESOME! This guy is very creative! I may be a bit biased since it is my own wedding video.... but I think it's the best one out there. I would only change one thing.... I would have hired him earlier. If I knew how good of a job he would do, I would have booked him the day I got engaged.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Anne Marie · Married on 02/16/2018

Ryan did an amazing job with my wedding!!! He was very professional and made the experience stress-free. I would honestly recommend RS Productions to any engaged couples looking for someone to capture their big day!

Sent on 04/19/2018