Wonderpin Hair & Make Up Studio Reviews

7 Reviews for Wonderpin Hair & Make Up Studio

• Lauren

Lauren Brophy · Married on 01/11/2019

Dream Beauty Team

These ladies are amazing! They are so fun and easy to work with. I had a ton of questions that they responded to quickly and expertly. I was extremely happy with how my hair and makeup came out (and lasted). All my ladies were very happy as well!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Rory Harnisch · Married on 11/10/2018

Made me feel like a princess

Tess and Amy were incredible! I had a pretty tight timeline because I had six bridesmaids, myself, my mother, and my mother-in-law-to-be. They arrived at my bridal sweet first thing in the morning as planned. All of my girls and I were taken care of, they made us up exactly as I asked them to. I am the type to prefer to give a professional the freedom to do what they wanted, with a bit of input on the general idea and they came through. I felt so beautiful! One of my bridesmaids even told me that her makeup was better than it was for her own wedding. I just loved my day with Tess and Amy! They really mixed in well with all of us girls, we had fun conversations and the vibe was very glamorous, yet relaxed. Right on schedule they were done with all of our hair and makeup, and my photographer showed up. It was PERFECT!!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Mary Jane

Mary Jane Cortez · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing & Talented

I cannot praise Tessa & Amy enough. Not only are these women so talented they are so kind hearted and are beautiful inside & out. They truly listen and make your vision come to life! My bridal party was stunning exactly how I envisioned and my hair & makeup was flawless. I’m extremely picky and changed my mind about my look so much and they were so gracious about it and helped me find the perfect bridal look. I truly can’t thank them enough for their good vibes, patience and glam abilities! If you need hair & makeup these are the girls to hire!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2018

The best in the biz

Tess and Amy are truly the best!! They made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! I love that their approach to hair and make-up is much more soft and natural than many of the other vendors I've seen. All of my bridesmaids and the moms really loved their hair and make-up too. Beyond making us all look beautiful, Amy and Tess really impressed me with their professionalism and efficiency the morning of the wedding - I had a really big wedding party and they made sure that everyone received amazing service while still keeping us on schedule. They are also just sweet, funny people who were so much fun to hang out with the morning of the wedding! They kept me laughing and having fun so I wasn't stressing about the little details. I can't speak highly enough about Wonderpin!! You will not regret booking them!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2018

Nailed the Natural Look!

I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life than I did on my wedding day, thanks to Wonderpin! Wonderpin did my hair and airbrush makeup, as well as my bridesmaids hair and airbrush makeup. They listened every step of the way and were a pleasure to work with. They stuck to their schedule and even brought their own chair with them, so we didn't have to rely on the furniture at the vrbo we were renting.

I don't generally wear a lot of makeup, but the girls knew exactly what to do to highlight my eyes and add some color to my cheeks while keeping the look natural. They even made custom lip balms for all of us that matched the natural color of our lips. When I was initially pricing hair and makeup artists I had a little sticker shock, as I was paying for my girls as well. Looking back on it, it was 100% worth it! This is not something you want to skimp on on your wedding day.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jackie & Justin · Married on 04/27/2014

AHHHH! how are there not more reviews of these fabulous ladies! Come on brides! Anyways, I was referred to Tessa (hair) and Amy (makeup) by my photographer (L. Parker Photography--also fabulous) and couldn't be happier!!!!! They are not only sweet as pie, but FANTASTIC at what they do. I called them like 4 days before our engagement shoot and they totally rearranged their schedules to accommodate me. I sent a ton of ideas to Tessa and she always responded with more ideas and kept me excited and relaxed. They showed up on time the day of the wedding with breakfast, too and powered through 5 bridesmaids, two mom's and me in about 4 hours. Amazing. Everyone was happy with their do's, too ;) Tessa is so great, and kind and made me feel gorgeous. So did amy. Truly big hearted ladies. It's tough being a bride (i am particularly shy) but they made all my fears and insecurities go away and made the day fun! I am so blessed and thankful I was referred to them. It couldn't have been any better. Thank you, ladies xoxoxo
    Jackie Jensen

Sent on 06/09/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/27/2013

These girls are a great duo! The day before my engagement shoot, I realized I had no one to do my hair and make-up. I asked my wonderful photographer ( L Parker Photography ) if she had anyone she could recommend and Runway Bridal was her pick! They got me in right away and I was so impressed with their work. For my engagement shoot, I did traditional make up done by Amy and my hair was curled with a braid done by Tessa. These girls are so nice and took the time to make everything look perfect. On the day of my wedding they came to my venue (Temecula Creek Inn) and did my hair and make up as well as my mom and 5 bridesmaids. We had so much fun getting ready and they really made it an experience for us. We all got air brushed make up and amazing curls that stayed all night long! These girls are so sweet and I would definitely use them again for my next event!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Wonderpin Hair & Make Up Studio 's reply:

Samantha,
    Thank You for allowing us to be apart of your special day! We are so happy you were pleased with us and our work, that means the world to us. We wish you a long life of love and happiness with your husband. Best wishes! xo