41 Reviews for Wonderland Floral Art

Flower Girl Baskets (3)
Flower Crowns (2)
Venue Visit (1)
41 Wonderland Floral Art Reviews

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely perfect! We went to Cassie with some ideas of what we wanted and she really brought everything we wanted to life and more. The decoration of the arch we left to her and she more than delivered. Cassie was extremely professional and always prompt and easy to work with! We would absolutely recommend them to anyone for their wedding!

Profile Picture Gina, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Wonderland was a pleasure to deal with. I made a Pinterest board with the looks I liked and they executed on it beautifully for a much more reasonable price than other quotes that I got. Flowers were about the lowest thing on my wedding priority list, but they really added to the look and feel of my event and photos!

Profile Picture Julia, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery

I can't thank Cassie enough for her awesome work at my wedding. I lived out of town and all our correspondence was either email or phone calls. She was so accommodating and easy to work with, probably the easiest vendor I worked with during the wedding. I gave her my ideas and Pinterest board and she ran with my ideas. Everything was beautiful!!! I can't thank her enough for how wonderful and helpful she was during my wedding.

Profile Picture Samantha , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cassie was absolutely amazing to work with. I only met with two florists and Cassie was the deciding factor for my husband and I. Her passion for her work is evident in the way she talks about her business and her brides. She was warm and welcoming and made me feel like I had nothing to worry about when it came to flowers on my big day. I was having a hard time trying to find a way to incorporate the dusty blue color of my theme into my flowers, and Cassie went into her cooler and pulled out a sea thistle for me to see. It was absolutely the perfect addition to my bouquet, the boutinneries and centerpieces. It tied in not only my color scheme but incorporated my Scottish heritage as well!

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/10/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Perfect. Everything was perfect. Cassie was so responsive and willing to work with my budget. She designed such beautiful arrangements and really understood my vision of what I wanted for our wedding. I only wish I had my bouquet preserved. Just gorgeous!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I worked with Cassie and she was really nice and open. I wasn't particular in what type of flowers I wanted but she was able to incorporate the colors of our wedding with the style of the bouquets I wanted for myself and my girls. She went above and beyond with creating pieces for the arch that was already provided by the venue and she even gave our wedding cake some floral flair. The flowers were gorgeous I wish I could've kept them. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture User7611914, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

I am so happy we went with Wonderland Floral Art. They were so responsive and kind. They were knowledgeable and suggested alternatives to some of the flowers I wanted based on availability that time of year, price and quality. I got two other quotes and they were much more expensive.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Wonderland far exceeded my expectations for the floral arrangements, bridal bouquet, corsages and boutonnieres . And the pricing was in budget! They were easy to work with and utilized the photos and ideas I sent them. They incorporated all of our wishes into the designs. We got so many compliments from our guests at my son's wedding. One of them had been a florist for many years and she was especially impressed. I highly recommend Wonderland!

Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - Bridal bouquet
Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - Bride and groom table arrangement.
Profile Picture Julie, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Cassie was amazing!! She went through my pinterest to get my exact style and delivered beautifully!! She also stayed within my budget and gave us the most we could get for our money. Very honest and very responsive. Love love love her!

Profile Picture JULIE, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Cassie and her team were amazing! When I first began my florist search, I knew I was going to need someone who was patient and talented to accommodate the wishes of my mom and aunt. Cassie did more than that. She found the perfect containers to put the flowers in so guests could take the flowers at the end of the night per my mom's request. Cassie even appeased my mom by making a trial arrangement so she could visualize what the reception flowers would look like. The flowers turned out spectacular! I received so many compliments. Luckily I live/work close to Cassie and can purchase from her for many years to come.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I've had two friends get married in St.Pete so when I was looking for a florist I got quotes from each (Wonderland and a vendor in Pinellas Park). The difference in price quotes was unbelievable. I was planning my wedding from out of state and used WeddingWire messages to email back and forth with Cassie, so I was a little nervous at how it would pan out. I sent her several Pinterest boards with my vision. For example, one of my very favorite arrangements included a big staghorn fern and magnolia. She had to break the news to me that many of my favorite blooms would be out of season and unavailable, but she figured out exactly what could be used to keep my vision and my budget. She offered a bunch of money-saving ideas (like using the bridesmaids bouquets for half of the centerpieces) and was great at narrowing down my ridiculous dream bouquet to a reasonable arrangement.

She also made centerpiece arrangements in vases handmade by my mother, being flexible with actually seeing the vases in person 48hrs before the wedding. Guests were actually fighting over the centerpieces at the end of the night :)

When my bouquet was delivered, I was amazed to find a staghorn fern leaf among the greenery - what a personal touch and so thoughtful! The hairpiece was also absolutely perfect.

All in all, she nailed it!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cassie and her team were simply amazing! We really wanted to do a fusion wedding, and they truly stepped up. Our fusion was east meets west. The floral components we wanted were a mandap, garlands, and some of the traditional western table/personal pieces (ie: bouquets, bouts, and centerpeices). We didn't have particular flowers in mind, but Cassie did an excellent job working with just the color and feel of our wedding! While she doesn't traditionally do garlands, she agreed to do them for us. One of them ended up snapping after the ceremony, but you couldn't even tell in the photos, and I don't think anyone caught it. Everyone loved the organic feel of our florals, and she really brought in just the right amount of greenery. She even provided florals for my hair and the cake. Up to the week before, Cassie was looking for deals for us. She asked us if she could substitute for a colored hydrangea that would work better with my bouquet. Those hydrangeas actually ended up being one of my favorite florals in the bunch! She even used some of the small flowers for a toss bouquet that was a little outside the ordinary baby's breath. We did a mix and match of tall, short, and garland centerpieces. Cassie totally didn't miss a beat, and worked to create a unique piece of art for each one! She even created a place for my bridesmaids to place their bouquets during the reception. Cassie and her team are just so sweet and creative. They were even able to work with our budget. We loved being able to go with a local designer that could truly see our vision for our floral design!

Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - My hair flowers
Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - Bridal Bouquets
Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - Garland hanging on Mandap
Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - Florals hanging from Mandap
Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - Bouquet, Mandap, Garlands, etc. Hard to see Grooms bouts.
Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - Short Centerpiece.
Photos
Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - Tall Centerpiece.
Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - Sweetheart Table Decor
Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - Cake Flowers.
Profile Picture Seeta, 10/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Want something ordinary? Anyone can do that. Want something extraordinary? Wonderland can do that!!

Wonderland turned my boring wedding reception venue into a decadent tropical forest. She worked together with the cake people to create a floral and cake masterpiece!!

Wonderland can handle anything from smaller home arrangements to full size floral walls and amazing wedding centerpieces. Check them out and let your wedding guests know you love them! ❤️

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Choosing a florist was one of the things I was most worried about with my wedding. As a self admitted control freak I was scared to just send inspiration pics and hope my florist shared my vision. BUT, when I walked into the conservatory of the museum that our reception was being held I was blown away. Cassie had done EXACTLY what I had envisioned. From our bouquets to the head table (my favorite) to the guest tables and our ceremony space everything was perfect. I also changed my mind on what I wanted multiple times throughout the process and Cassie happily accomodated my requests and worked with me to keep costs down. I didnt feel like I had to sacrifice anything and truly feel like you could find a more expensive florist if you want to waste money and not receive better results. Thank you Cassie for making our wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Our home/porch wedding was exactly what we dreamed of and Cassie and her team at Wonderland did an amazing job adding to the specialness of the day.
The ferns were such a beautiful focal point for the ceremony . The bouquets and draping using hydrangeas and wild flowers, were gorgeous! Wonderland made the flower ordering process so simple and stress free… The flowers just added that extra perfect touch to an already beautiful backdrop for the wedding.
Many thanks,
Susanne & Kevin Boyko

Profile Picture Susanne, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Set Up

We were so impressed with every aspect of our service from Wonderland Floral Arts. We first met with Cassie in her shop, which is beautiful, and gave her an idea of what we were looking for: I had saved a few Pinterest pictures I liked, but nothing extensive. Cassie was nicer and more helpful than the other florists we met with, and after getting the quote saying it would be cheaper, we booked it. We live in Maryland and are very busy, so we needed someone who could take the ideas we gave her and put it all together. She asked us a few additional questions leading up to the wedding, but did everything else with minimum input. Everything turned more wonderful than I could have imagined! I had a flower crown, which was perfect. All the bouquets and corsages were beautiful. We had a four post wooden arch that she decorated with flowers and sheath white linens - she came early to set this up and stayed until we were done with pictures after the ceremony to take it all down. We did two different types of center pieces: traditional vase with flowers and tea light candles/ cylinder vases with submerged flowers and floating candles. We told our guests they could take them and we took the rest - since they were nice things people would realistically use as everyday dining room center pieces they were easy to give away. Overall, we would highly recommend Wonderland. I don’t think you will find a better florist, and the reasonable price is just an added benefit.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cassie at Wonderland Floral Art is absolutely amazing! She creates the most beautiful table arrangements/ bouquets/ corsages/ boutonnieres/ flower girl headpieces I have ever seen! She has a great shop and will help guide you to make your wedding vision come true! She is very friendly, patient, a good listener, offers great suggestions, and everything arrived correct and on-time to the church and reception venue the day of the wedding! I highly recommend Wonderland Floral Art for wedding day flowers! A big thank you for being a part of our special day!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/29/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cassie and her team are incredible. They are willing to work with you on price and are very flexible. Flowers for my wedding and rehearsal dinner were absolutely beautiful; I couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cassie of Wonderland Floral Art made my garden theme dream wedding come to life. Her floral creations were amazing. The wedding arch, hanging lanterns, candles, and floral arrangements in the garden where the ceremony took place were absolutely stunning. It was exactly how I imagined it would be. From some Pinterest posts and few magazine pages, Cassie was able to create the perfect garden wedding. She was also great with all my last minute additions.

Profile Picture Marla, 4/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everyone was talking about the flowers all night at the wedding! They were so beautiful and unique, guests kept asking me if they could actually be real. Cassie truly made my dream flowers a reality. Wonderland is truly the best place to get personalized style in your arrangements, I will be recommending them to everyone!

Profile Picture User7664946, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I would recommend Wonderland without hesitation to anyone looking for the perfect flower arrangements on their wedding day. They did an outstanding job!

Profile Picture E, 4/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cassie was so great to work with. She answered every single one of my emails (there were a lot!), and she delivered beyond what I could have hoped for with our wedding flowers! Not only that, but her prices really can't compare to anyone else's! My bouquet was the most gorgeous set of flowers and I loved carrying them around to show them off. Thank you cassie for your amazing work!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a great experience with Cassie from Wonderland! I was trying to keep flowers affordable and was not the most knowledgeable about flowers. She was wonderful and after a few pictures came up with great ideas that would also keep me in budget. I wasn't quite sure how they'd turn out but our bouquets were absolutely beautiful!!! They were perfect! She was so easy to work with, I really highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User6205663, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations

Cassie was one of my favorite vendors to work with! I’m an avid review reader, so I knew she was good from the start and she definitely didn’t disappoint. I walked in completely clueless about flowers, and she helped me create a vision (within my budget) that I was so happy with it. She answered ALL my questions throughout the process and was open to any changes that I had leading up to the big day. I could have cried when I saw my bouquet, it was absolutely stunning. However, the centerpieces are what blew me away! Needless to say, I would recommend Wonderland Floral to any bride. Thank you again Cassie!!

Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - The most stunning bridal bouquet!
Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - AMAZING centerpieces!
Photo for Wonderland Floral Art Review - The cutest flower crown that was a perfect fit!
Profile Picture Lauren, 3/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Cassie did amazing work. I wanted lots of bright colors and a bohemian style. I spoke with several other florists before finding Wonderland, but they were all so expensive. When I came to Cassie, she reassured me that she would be able to work within my budget. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, but she guided me to figure that out. We discussed a general color palette and style, I showed her some pictures on Pinterest, and she worked her artistic magic. The result was amazing! The floral arrangements were everything I wanted and more.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews