195 Reviews for Wonderland Bridal Couture

Mother of Groom (1)
Cleaning (1)
Consignment (1)
195 Wonderland Bridal Couture Reviews

Definetly recommend this shop, makes the experience feel so personal and special. I am so glad I said "yes to the dress" here. The staff was absolutely wonderful.

Profile Picture Yasmaris, 12/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such an amazing and special experience at Wonderland Bridal. The girls were beyond attentive, warm, and such a pleasure to be around. My mother was visiting from NY and we just went to “Look” and get ideas, needless to say I said “YES TO THE DRESS”. I would highly recommend these lovely ladies.

Profile Picture Aerin, 10/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Pati was absolutely amazing. She made me feel so comfortable trying on dresses and was completely honest and patient. Thank you so much for helping me find my dress!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can not begin to tell you how pleased I am in how myself and my family was treated upon entering Wonderland Bridal right down to the purchase of my dress. Cecelia and Patty were so kind and patient. From helping me dress to trying on multiple dresses, I was so happy. I finally found THE ONE. I was afraid to say yes so I left my dress. I could not stop thinking about it and after about a week, called Wonderland Bridal to see if I could bring my bridesmaids over last minute. They totally accommodated me. All of us fell in love, for me the service sealed the deal. I am so in love with my dress i named her Daisy. I would definitely recommend Wonderland Bridal to ANYONE. They made my dress shopping complete. Now if you want to know where not to go, reach me!

Profile Picture Tami, 4/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

While we had been to several boutiques, nothing compared to our experience with Wonderland. EVERYTHING about Wonderland was wonderful!. Patti was thoughtful attentive and patient, and ultimately picked the perfect dress for my daughter to try!! While we were celebrating saying yes to the dress amongst ourselves, Patti picked up my phone and caught it all on video. Fabulous shopping experience, looking forward to going back once the dress comes in!!

Profile Picture Miriam, 1/19/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns

I cannot say enough about Amber and the ladies at Wonderland bridal. They made wedding dress shopping such a wonderful experience for me and my friends and family who joined me. Every step of the way was top notch and they made me feel special. I would HIGHLY recommend them for your special day!!

Profile Picture Susan, 12/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was a great experience and will be recommending to future brides

Profile Picture Gina, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The most professional bridal shop in south Florida. Not pushy, makes time for YOU. I felt like Patti and Allison actually cared about me for my special day. A wonderful experience! I’m glad I got to say yes to the dress at Wonderland Bridal :)

Profile Picture Magda, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The consultant there was amazing, professional, and fun. One of the best experience I had. The gowns look breathtaking.

Profile Picture Rosamund, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Patti and the girls were amazing to work with while finding my wedding dress! I intended to dip my toes in the water and figure out what I wanted but turns out Patti had the perfect dress for me!! She was professional and listened to my taste and the styles I was comfortable wearing. She pushed me out of my comfort zone a little and I'm so glad I got to experience this at Wonderland Bridal Couture! They're just amazing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

All of the ladies at Wonderland were so encouraging and understanding. They listened to what I wanted, and helped me find my dream dress.

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Besides the very good customer service, they have a very good selection to choose from as well as good prices, overall a really good experience.

Profile Picture C, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Wonderland Bridal was the best!! I said yes to my dress at one of the most wonderful bridal boutiques! I was blown away by how they made me feel and went above and beyond to help me in any way! I love this place! :)

Profile Picture Toni, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alicyn is amazing! Between her knowledge, expertise and honest opinion, finding my dream wedding dress was a breeze! Wonderland Bridal turned a somewhat stressful experience into something that was stressful, fun and memorable!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderland Bridal was the 3rd shop of the day and I actually thought I had found my dress a the other 2 shops. I had already tried on at least 35 dresses and almost canceled my appointment. I had come with 4 people that were exhausted as well and then we met Cecelia! She listened to what I was looking for and pulled wonderful dresses. She was very knowledgeable on how the dress would look after alterations and we ended up liking 2 dresses! Cecelia was wonderful and patient and even stayed after her shift to help. I wanted to go home and sleep on it but Cecelia was not working the next day and she offered to come in on her day off (talk about above and beyond!). I am not a bridezilla and told her not to do that. We worked with Amber the next day and ended up finding "the dress"! The experience was wonderful and the shop is adorable.

Profile Picture Jordan, 11/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow do I begin!!! Wonderland bridal was the 2 bridal shop that I visited. My wedding planner highly recommended wonderland bridal to me and I beyond happy that she did. From the moment we walked in we were greeted by Patti and Amber, they were so sweet and welcoming which instantly gave me good vibes :-) They even had a personalized sign with my name on it near the dressing room. Wonderland bridal is clean, chic and cozy! Amber and Patti were so knowledgeable about the wedding gowns and they stuck to my style and even opened me up to trying new styles. Their gowns are half the price of the gowns I tried on the day before! I tried on the second dress and I knew "it was the one" I literally cried tears of joy that morning and I cant wait to walk down the isle in Miami with my beautiful gown!!! Thank you Wonderland Bridal!!!!

Profile Picture Porsha , 11/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Flower Girls, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only

My experience at Wonderland Bridal was amazing. Scheduling an appointment was extremely easy and they were very flexible. I arrived with two of my bridesmaids and were were greeted warmly and with mimosas :). The dress selection was beautiful and I tried on at least 6 dresses during my 90 minute appointment. Initially I was very anxious about trying on dresses but they made me feel very comfortable. I loved my experience and dress so much that I purchased the dress that same weekend and canceled the rest of my dress appointments. Thank you to the whole team for your help, especially to Cecilia that was very patient and sweet :).

Profile Picture Mireya, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Trunk Shows

Amber was awesome! Fast, efficient, patient, sweet and she had a great eye for what I’d like. In fact, she picked out my dress (despite the fact that I came in with 3 specific styles I wanted to pull). And the value was great. I was working within a tight budget, but before coming in I was assured that there were dresses in my price range. During my appointment Amber made sure to mention if something exceeded that (including one of the styles on my list), just so I was aware. I feared that my budget and pickiness was going to make this a stressful experience, but it was quite the opposite! I said yes the same day, and she was able to sell me the sample gown at a great price, right off the rack. So I got my dream dress, within my budget after all. This was my very first dress shopping experience and my friends and family that came with me were in shock by how smooth it was, and that I was able to leave with a beautiful gown in-hand, that was so perfect for me. Loved my appointment at Wonderland Bridal!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was the first bridal boutique that i had visited and i must say it was an unforgettable experience. The ladies at WBC, especially Alycin welcomed my family and I with open arms, they truly made us feel like home and gave me their undivided attention. As soon as I walked in Alicyn was ready for me, she had the 2 dresses i had request out in the fitting room ready for me to try on. Alicyn was understanding, and helpful in every aspect. Not only did I say yes to the dress but i also said yes to the veil. Thank you ladies for giving me such an amazing experience and thank you Alycin for your service and your patient.

Profile Picture Lily , 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I first found out about Wonderland Bridal upon doing a consignment search when they were offering it. The first time i stepped into the bridal store I said to myself one day when I get married I will come back and purchase my dress here. Last year I got engaged in Tahoe and was so excited that my dream to purchase a beautiful gown from Wonderland Bridal has come true. From the moment I called to set my appointment to the greeting on the afternoon of my appointment I felt so welcome. I loved when I walked in my name was there by my fitting room and such smiles and warmth from everyone. I picked out a few dresses I thought I may love, but who would have thought my bridal consultant would pick out the dress I am going to where on my wedding day, the dress is amazing. I had the most amazing experience and would recommend any bride to come and meet them.

Profile Picture Channel, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to a few different places before coming to wonderland...I felt good vibes from the door! I love when you walk into a business and feel the genuine kindness of the staff or owners!! I noticed the cute details like my name on a greeting sign where my fitting room was and light and bright color scheme. All in all I loved my experience I wasn't pushed to try things I didn't like I didn't feel judged for my size or personality! ! 20 thumbs up ladies! !

Profile Picture Monette, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dreamt dress at wonderland bridal. It is stunning and I can’t wait to wear it on my bid day.
Finding my dress at this place was very easy. Patty was amazingly kind and nice to me... It was l was like having a really good friend with me the whole time.
This place has the most beatiful dresses I’ve ever seen (trust me. I went to so many other places) and the most awesome staff ever.
If you’re looking for your dreamt dress and the most amazing service; this is the place you need to go to. I loved it!!!

Profile Picture Mariana, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls

Experience was top notch from I entered inside .Cici was amazing

Profile Picture Phylicia , 8/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only, Bride

Amber was such amazing person, with excellent customer service. I’m so happy I found this store. It was a great experience @ Wonderland Braidak

Profile Picture SHANI, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils