Wonderful Memories by Wyers, LLC Reviews

3 | Trenton, NJ

3 Reviews for Wonderful Memories by Wyers, LLC

• Trish

Trish · Married on 08/15/2015

Stephanie was fantastic coordinator/planner. Stephanie was there from the beginning to the end when my husband and I had asked her to coordinate a destination wedding in Grand Lake Stream, Maine. She was able to meet with our DJ prior to our big day. She was able to speak to our wedding photographer and help prepare her for the upcoming day. She had a full timeline and schedule set for all parties to follow. She showed professionalism, enthusiasm and passion for what is she doing. She connected with me and my husband as to what we wanted our reception to look and feel like. My husband saw the venue before I did and it brought tears to his eyes because of how great and phenomenal of a job she did.

She was there to help me keep calm and collective when things got stressful. She helped me delegate to my wedding party on what needed to get done. She made our special day perfect as it was supposed to be.

Stephanie thank you so much for all your hard work for our BIG DAY! You made it so easy and less stressful for me as the bride as I was marrying my best friend. I love you to pieces!! THANK YOU THANK! MANY THANKS TO YOU!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Wonderful Memories by Wyers, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure!!

Clair · Married on 08/15/2015

I had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie as I was a member of my best friend's bridal party. She was such a pleasure to be around and she did a phenomenal job taking my BFF's vision and turning it into fairytale ceremony. She was calm, helpful and her friendly demeanor put my BFF at ease throughout the weekend. I really cannot recommend her enough for the amazing job she did!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Wonderful Memories by Wyers, LLC's reply:

How sweet of you. Thank you so much!!
  • F

francisco, javier · Married on 08/15/2015

I had the luxury of attending a wedding coordinated by Stephanie, and I have to admit; it was an event that I wish never ended. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Wonderful Memories by Wyers, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much. This means a lot.